Reviews for "Silent Tears [Orch]"

wow

i remember when my dad left. i was 5 years old. I now understand how when you find some way, no matter what it is, to create something. no matter what you create, it will be a masterpiece, like this. this gave me the inspiration to write a song. i wont submit it, but thank you for giving and sharing this amazing piece of music. please pm me of any upcoming songs you have

-Matt

Dj-Flux responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it and I'm glad it made you think. :]

Talent at it's highest

It is incredible how u can express anything trough music even with no lyrics, and this is a pure definition of what beautiful can be expressed in music.

I'm flattered. :]

Thanks much.

I love this

I don't think my words can express how much i like this piece of art

Dj-Flux responds:

Words can't express everything.

touchingly awesome

Wow. This is truly amazing. This is a beautiful piece and can definitely be used as a score for a movie. Thanks for the song!

For a movie? Not as it is. D:

I'd have to add a real ending to it before somethin' like that could ever happen. =P

amazingly graceful

One of the best pieces i've ever heard. I should have my orchestra learn this.

Dj-Flux responds:

Heh, that'd be awesome to hear an actual orchestra play this, but there really aren't too many parts.

Cello/Violin/Tuba/Flute/Piano is all that's in it at this point, I think. Piano part would have to be improvised, the left hand is extremely difficult and shouldn't be humanly possible. I'm not sure about the other parts. =P

Thanks for the review, I'm glad you liked it. :]