For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 74 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Silent Tears [Orch]"

Incredible !!!!!!

you rock men this song is very beatiful im not english people im chilean for this my english is very bad. ever i stop to listen music of newgrounds and you are one of the authors im stopped to listen your song is very nice.
Men please dont stop never, your song expresses so much of the normal please continue making song for the people.

Dj-Flux responds:

I will continue to make songs for the people, the reason I continue to make music is because I want to share it with the world. :]

To be honest

I've never felt a song touch my heart like this before. Funny, I heard this song at the exact same time when my girlfriend and I parted ways. Yes I still loved her, and maybe still do, but things happen for a reason. We wish things could be different, but sometimes it's just not that easy.
This has and always will gently kiss my cheek with pain and hope.

Dj-Flux responds:

Life is an interesting thing.

I don't wish things could be different necessarily, they are the way the are for a reason, we made them that way. We gotta deal with what we get, you know?

I'm glad you enjoyed the song, and thanks for the review.

This song...

I don't know if I'm getting this right but somehow I can feel different emotions in this song. Pain/Sadness/Happiness...etc...It's like a mixture of all these feelings. I can see that you have your soul into this.....like you said "express what I felt". Thank you for this song. :D

Dj-Flux responds:

The goal was to express the emotions I felt, so I'm glad you felt them. :]

Fantastic.

I believe I do the same as you do, but slightly differently. I seem to only make exceptionaly songs when I am depressed or filled with SOME type of emotion. I'm not saying that's you, but I feel the song as if it's alive!

Dj-Flux responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it and took the time to review. :]

Beautiful.

Man, I want to write something good right now, but I can't find the words. This song just blows me away every time I hear it. There's so much emotion in it, I'm kinda confused. And that's great, right? ;)
Respect by the way for responding to most of the comments/feedback you get. Most artists only react to other artists...

Dj-Flux responds:

Some artists have a big ego and think they're better than the common reviewer, some artists just get way too many reviews at once to respond to them all, and some are just too lazy and don't care enough to connect with their audience. This is a mistake on all of their part, I find the users that review my stuff to be one of the most important aspects of what I do, and hence I review every single one I get when I get the chance. I'm no different than the average person. :]

I'm glad you enjoyed the song and felt a surge from it, and thanks much for the review. :]