Reviews for "Tin:The Incompetent Ninja"

OMG this was funny!

Excellent work! Great animation and it was really funny too! (I LOVE the music, where is it from? Did you write it? If you did, then I bow in awe to you)
I read Snafu comics all the time, so when I saw you had a flash up at NG, I was sooooo psyched.... I know, I can't spell. Sorry 'bout that ;-).......
Anywho, good job, I hope you'll make more, please???

SnafuDave responds:

oh goodness no I didn't write the music. I suspose I should have put that in the credits or something. But the music I "believe" is from Naruto's upcoming movie. It's Naruto music for sure but I think it's from the movie. And thanks for the review. I'll make more animations eventually for sure don't worry.

Could kick a shinobi's ass!

Dude, awsome. I'm a big fan of the comics and this animation was great...but I still don't get the incompetent part. Seems like that would have taken some serious skill to me.

SnafuDave responds:

start readin the tin comics http://tin.snafu-comics.com and you'll realise that Tin didn't actually get Chung Him Yuen. Thanks for the review man!

that was pretty cool.

if that was me, I'd have done the same... that's why it has such great irony

SnafuDave responds:

Sweet! Well good to know that other people would come to the same conclusion.

i liked it and may start reading .

i like it and may have started reading i have to many web comics to read as it is. i started with one and through liks and such it just started to multiply.

any way loved it maybe you and bleed man should do a colabaration. by the way 2 of the comics i read are yours :P

SnafuDave responds:

we did do a collab on an art piece once. It was a thank you for the guy who makes Sprites for us. And thanks for reading the comic and the review!

Nice.

Nice. Nothing really to say. Although I have no idea exactly why he's incompetent, I mean, how could you tell which one's the real one?

But, nevertheless, a nice flash. A change of pace, some different music, and a bit more of a storyline would of helped. Like something at the end where he gets told off? Finish off how, and why he is incompentent.

SnafuDave responds:

Somebody didn't click the "comic" link at the end. http://tin.snafu-comics.com/?strip_id=0 2nd comic. THATS why he's incompetent.