Reviews for "Tin:The Incompetent Ninja"

Good

Animation was good, and it made me chuckle a bit. This would do great as a series with a little more work.

SnafuDave responds:

Thanks man. I might make it into a Flash series. Right now I'm working on a Tin comic series http://tin.snafu-comics.com among other comics but a lot more Tin Flash animations is looking more and more likely with awesome reviews like this.

nice job...

music blends well with animation...sometimes that is hard to do...animation is smooth lagged a bit when there was 50 people on screen but the quality toggled to low so it wasn't too bad...cant wait to see future episodes if this is gonna be a series...

END.

SnafuDave responds:

Yeah I had it switch to Low on that part because there was no way it wouldn't lag. I'm seriously impressed you noticed the switch. I figured it would be moving too fast for people to see <.< >.> Guess I was wrong. So yeah good eyes and thanks for the review!

your 1st flash??!?

A bit short, but man was it sweet. It reminded me a lot of samurai jack (a good thing of course) and your production values are great! The only thing i would have prefered (aside from generally more of it) would have been a slightly better designed ninja... atm he's just a little generic. But thats a tiny issue... phew,FIRST flash?

SnafuDave responds:

Yeah he is pretty generic I suspose. Well chibi generic. Thanks a ton for the review man. And like I said in another review I've done animation tests before in class like make a spider walk, spinning logo, and the dreaded lip sync test. But this is my first actual full "animation".

Very good.

I think you could make a pretty decent series out of this, the graphics are very well done, I can tell you put plenty of work into this..

Good job, and I hope you decide to make it into a series of episodes.

SnafuDave responds:

hmmmm. I suspose a series is possible. I certainly could make a few more especially since a lot of the ground work has been created now on this one. I kinda already am making a "series" of comics out of it. But more Tin Flash animations is starting to look very likely with awesome reviews like this. Thanks a ton for the review!

That was amazing...

...and I can see you put a lot of effort and work into this great flash. The style is amazing and the graphics are great I congradulate you on a job very well done!!

SnafuDave responds:

Dude thanks a lot! Seriously an awesome review like this makes my whole day. I was nervous putting it on Newgrounds but I find that people are nicer than I expected. So thanks for making me feel welcome and not like a complete noob.