Reviews for "Tin:The Incompetent Ninja"

I liked it

but I was expecting to see something better. If that was really your first Flash, holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SnafuDave responds:

Well maybe next time I'll have to make something better then.

Was this suppose to be funny or serious

I really liked it but I couldnt tell if it was funny or serious but it still was cool you should of added an end thats like some sort of doom devise or god comes and makes you eat chetos or something like a sheep eating some dude in the backround then did you see the time <Mummbles about to much stuff to type so people will vote yes on his review beating scott who is a looser> <Only Scott Basmajin not you>

SnafuDave responds:

funny/entertaning. Nothing serious in it.

Except for the abrupt ending, an A+ project

The visual depth your project had in the beginning was amazing... it's nice too not to have to squint at a Flash for a change to make out details. Excellent camera angles, very fluid movement (as good as Samurai Jack), and a great premise. The only things I could suggest improving would be the first assassination (things just didn't gel right visually) and a longer ending. Otherwise, no complaints at all... you've got a great future ahead of you if you keep it up... just add more humor to it and you'll be famous.

SnafuDave responds:

Thanks. First assassination didn't gel right visually. Any tips on what was wrong with it exactly so I can watch out for it next time?

awesome man..simply awesome

i was readin your doujinshi this mornin and saw your little news blurb and had to check this out..i couldntve expected less from you..i wish i had half as much talent..good luck to ya in the future and hope to see more stuff on NG

SnafuDave responds:

Thanks. Although the doujinshi is done by Bleedman. But glad to hear you like it.

Oh Dam!!!!!

THat was fantastic!!!!! Im surprised something can be so good!!!! My God!!! That was flawless!!! and i mean F-L-A-W-L-E-S-S!!! Nice graphics and you gotta submit more!!!!!! ^_^

SnafuDave responds:

oh wow thanks! I'll submit more. Promise.