Reviews for "Tin:The Incompetent Ninja"

Good Jorb

A lot better than some of the other crap they put on the front page!

SnafuDave responds:

Ledzo thank you so much. That would be soooo cool to make it to the front page. It seriously makes me feel good that you think it's high quality enough to make it. Thanks again.

This is quality!

Good job Dave! I didn't expect you to be this good. The animation was smooth, there was excessive amounts of blood, and there was comedy put into it all at the same time. Along with the animation and art, this movie was great!

5/5

SnafuDave responds:

Shockro thanks, you the man!

Nice And Violent

I really enjoyed this submission,it was alot of fun to watch and was very well executed. It comes across very well executed and if this is taste of things to come, a start to a very promising career as a flash artist.

SnafuDave responds:

Fuzzy thanks a ton man. Perhaps I should make a few more Flash animations. I dunno we'll see how this one does. If I get a decent response from it I'll definately make more because I'm a whore like that.

!

Are you sure this is your first?

SnafuDave responds:

It's my first full animation. In class we've done countless animation tests, you know make a spider walk, make a spinning Logo, make the ball bounce, that kind of thing. The closest "animation" like thing I've done besides this was the lip sync exercise. But that was a horrible failure on my part. So yeah it's my "first" actual completed animation.

Coolio

I notice not so good ninja no have Asian slant eye. Maybe he dumb American, have no good Asian skill.

But you show him and you show good. You have good eye, slant or no.

SnafuDave responds:

lol. Yeah I suspose he is definately the dumb American Ninja. Thanks for the review man!