Reviews for "Tin:The Incompetent Ninja"

Hai, hai.

I've been watching your work for years, and I must say, you get better every time.

This is very good. I love it to death. Death I say!

Now, if only you would make TIN comics more often.........

SnafuDave responds:

I know it I do need to make a lot more Tin comics. I'm thinking as soon as school is out though I can commit to a steady Tin update schedule.

'I need a new job'

Well done and I love the music, an enjoyable watch with a comic twist and a great run up to the comics, well done Snafu-Dave! I voted 5 for it : )

Thanks gracewing!

Awesome Tin work...

I especially like how it's a prequel to the 1st and 2nd Tin strips. Very nicely pulled off. Now, I can just wait for the next Tin strip...

SnafuDave responds:

I'm so Glad you noticed it's Prequelness. Nobody else has mentioned that. Thanks man!

pretty dang good...

The character itself isnt that complex, but then again, you were going from a concept that was copied successfully. good job i would say!

SnafuDave responds:

Thanks Count! Yeah Tin was never meant to be ultra complex he's practically a powerpuff girl in design. Thanks for the review!

How the HELL did you pull this one off?

Damn, brother.... I didn't know you had it in you! This was freaking hilarious and really well animated! Of course... that's why you're the Dave.

SnafuDave responds:

Dude Renshu "I" didn't know I had it in my either. But seriously tips from you and Wayne helped a TON especially with the music. And this is VERY dependant on the music. So yeah thanks!