Reviews for "Pixelville Pensioners"

Love this game. Lovely music!
Nostalgia...

Nice gavD!

is ther another way to get the music though? Because I clicked the link and it didnt work :(

gavD responds:

The site has long since disappeared and my email address has changed! Samba Lucas is on MySpace, but to get the specific tracks, DM me your email address and I'll send them over

loved it

great game

Nostalgia fun. :d

Lots of fun. A little hard, but that's what makes it good. All in all, a great game, very nostalgic. Only thing it needs is a mute button - the music is good, but a lot of us have our own we'd like to listen to. ^_^;;

gavD responds:

I think you can cycle through the music and turn it off :-)

nice! f f f

got stuck after talking to the professor. its pretty hard but pretty good. loved the retroness! WOOHOO!!!!