Reviews for "Pixelville Pensioners"

Sigh.........Still Waiting....

Man, I really do love this game, it's perfect.
However, it's been so long and i wonder, will there EVER be a sequel?? You mentioned it before but it felt like years ago...........

gavD responds:

I'm sorry but the sequel has been cancelled - I'm concerned about copyright issues with using characters from classic games.

There is a demo I have on my computer where Sabreman has to escape a desert island and returns to Pixelville by night to find all his friends kidnapped by the 16 bit characters.

I'm gutted to scrap it because it had a great storyline (IMO). Perhaps those ideas will find their way into other games though.

great

i love it but its to hard for me i cant get anyone to help. how do i fix optamises arm?and how do i buy land!!!!!!!!??????

what a funny great game

nice work done with this game, the music to is very good its like gosé gonsalez a little i think but hey its relaxing keep up the good work and make a sequel

great!!!

this is areally good game but how do you buy the land?

good game

when the hell the goddammed sequel will be ready? im ansious to play it