Reviews for "Pixelville Pensioners"

ZZZ...ZZZ

this was sooooooooo boring i turned it off when igot yhe helmet

gavD responds:

It's not to everyone's tastes...

this game ROX!

this game rocks
i just loved it! cant wait for pixelville pensioners ||

my time:
63m 32s pathethic i kno =P

gavD responds:

The sequel has been cancelled unfortunately - I'm concerned about image rights 'cos Sabreman is still ongoing IP.

The awesomeness!

This is a great game! I managed to win the beauty comp. by reading the reviews and then I got stuck 'cause I mademyself stop reading the reviews...and I have NO idea how you buy the land!

gavD responds:

Heh heh some of the puzzles are a bit abstract... There's logic in each one somewhere, though!

i can't beat this

wtf this game is to hard i can't finish in half a day it is to hard fer me HELP!!!

THE GAME FUCKIN ROCKED

dude i thought that it rocked it has great interactivty (gets tongue twisted) ahh lol anyway i thought it was really good but it took me 13 mins and 17 secs :S i thought u had to ask everybody to help make the house so thats why (plus i read revvies (i suck) ) lol
any way it rocked and i cant wait till the new one came out
p.s how much does it cost to make games and shit like that????
p.s.s are u married or do u have a son/daughter?????

To answer your questions:
[1] It costs me nothing but my time to make games like this, but I suppose if you take into account the fact that I could be making money freelancing or doing commercial stuff, it costs me quite a lot of money! Also, this year I paid £600 for Flash and £600 for a new PC so I guess you could say it costs a fortune!!!

[2] No, I'm not married - I'm single. Extremely so in fact - I'm about to hit 26 and am starting to feel quite lonely and unlovable I'm afraid!

Also, I'm very sorry but the sequel is cancelled - the reason for this is I'm concerned that companies may get upset about me using their sprites, even though it's as an affectionate tribute.

I will make more adventure games at some point, though.