Reviews for "Pixelville Pensioners"

So Nostalgic

Ahhh, so many familiar faces :) This is a very awesome adventure game, up-par with many of the classics. It's so fun to go around seeing all the old characters in one place, finally retired. Good job.

Glad you liked it!

\m/

HA verry cool game! im only..eighteen..and have only played educational games like this at primary school hehe...but its just like a real game :) good job.

Thanks!

Great nostalgic game

I really liked this game as it w very relaxed and calming. It was also very heart warming to see a game that didn't have to resort to violence or obcenity reminding me of the golden days of gaming. Well done, an excellent game.

gavD responds:

Thankyou so much! Yes, I like to bring the positive vibe to games - it's a dark enough world without our entertainment being dark. Glad you like it!

I love this game...

This is a 8-Bit game but who gives a damn. The music is great, the concept is awsome. I love this game... Deserves a sequal and a Stratagy Guide! This one is going straight into my favorites!

Three more words- Great Freakin' job!

gavD responds:

Thanks very much! There is a hints page on my website.

Loved.

I enjoyed that so much you dont get to play a game that original like that often games have gone to far to fast.. and when you take a step back and play a game like that it reminds you just how fund things like that are i really enjoyed it well done!!

gavD responds:

Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it.