Reviews for "Pixelville Pensioners"

Great Job

Sorry the low graphics score but It didnt affect your overal!
I really liked it! it reminded me of those old games like monkey isloand and Loom if the old leisure suite lary except this was deffintly a little more user freindle and less grotest. Anyway I liked it and I think you should expand on the "Pixel War" maybe create a new game showing the past are something Im sure you are good enough well good luck with everything

I)arkZrobe

gavD responds:

Hmm, expand the pixel wars... That's a pretty good idea! Possibly, if there is a sequel, this will be the storyline!

Positively splendid.

I don't mean to sound egotistical, but I am the king of the Sierra/Lucas games of old. This really made me happy. While the actual game itself left a bit to be desired, the style is unprecedented in flash (to my knowledge) and the nostalgia rules. I think I'm going to go play Full Throttle, Police Quest, and Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis now...

gavD responds:

Aha! A fellow adventurer!

Can I recommend to all adventurers:
- Day of the Tentacle
- Monkey Island 1, 2 and 4 but not 3
- Police Quest 1-2
- Zork
- Future Wars
- John Glames: 007 (a Delphine game; can't recall its real title)

Really good!

I loved it!
I'd like to see more...
'Chod Bin' - ROFL

gavD responds:

For more swear-me-dos like "Chod Bin", see the Profanisaurus on the Viz website!

Great game

Im enjoying this game alot. I must say it reminds me of the old cool puzzle games I use to play.

Can't wait for more of your work.

gavD responds:

Check out my website - there are games there that aren't on NG 'cos I don't think they're good enough... My scrolling fighting game and driving engine are there...

4m 5s

Great little adventure game, in the collect and trade style. Reminds me of Kingsquest...all...well...I stopped playing em after number 6. Monkey Island too, of course, that has it's own unique attributes to it. (Root beer anyone?) Very cool, and yes, Manic miner is harder than shit.

gavD responds:

4 minutes 5?! That's incredible! Nice work!