Reviews for "Pixelville Pensioners"

I LOVE IT!

You have truly created something awesome here. What more can I say? You have 8-bit graphics but still get a score of 10 on them, that's how good this is.

gavD responds:

Thankyou! I can see you're a conneisseur of the 8-bit vintage!

cool

eh, pretty cool. i liked it. the only thing i didnt get was clicking on stuff and walk to and stuff. wait, oh i get it now! forget i sed that.

i vote 5

gavD responds:

OK, glad you got it sorted!

great game

great game i beat it in 27mins and 28secs it was kind of long but i like long games

gavD responds:

Wicked! Yeah, it's a fairly big one, but Flash is limited only by imagination and creativity.

Great quest

I liked it very much although I was not really good at it

Thanks Scarydoll,

There is a walkthrough buried somewhere on the BBS if you're still stuck!

great game!!!

this is a great game the part with the donkeys was hard but i fanaly got it thanks to a little clue u gev in review my finithing time is 20MINS 37SECS. so great game, hope thers more games like this brain power. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

gavD responds:

Thanks ultramage! Check out the Monkey Island games - I think you'll like them!