Reviews for "River City Rampage: Ex"

Awsome

I LOVE seeing stuff like this. Great work

Good Job

Awesome Job! I actually have river city ransom Ex. It's even more fantastic than the orginal. Anyway nice use of sprites and camera effects. I hope to see more from you in the future.

Good job

I really liked the animation and slo mo effects. I can tell that was actually from the GBA version.

errm yea,,

I see alot of people giving props for the sprites and animation. For those of you who don't know, this was a game for NES, all the gfx and sounds were ripped from the game. None the less.. he did an excellent job putting this together. but i think you should clarify that this isn't an original.

fuckin awesome

sweet fuckin game dude...nice graphics...nice sounds...nice style..wow....kick ass
and sorta funny