Reviews for "Pokemon Sinnoh Pokerap (FULL)"

guys like dualjericho shouldent have a ng acount

awsome song tho im playing pokemon puzzle leagu as we speak

sonicmega responds:

That game is a LOT HARDER than I thought, particularly on the tougher difficulties. I'm currently stuck on the second Gary battle before Mewtwo, on Super Hard difficulty. MY GOD, I thought my combos would be enough.

Good luck yourself!

but..how?

how did this get #1? lol

sonicmega responds:

It got a high enough score?

Hilarious

This is one of the funniest things I've heard on New Grounds for ages. GOOD WORK

sonicmega responds:

I still don't understand what about this is funny, but hey, whatever floats your boat. *shrugs*

Dayeeemn, that's a lot of Pokemon

I have to admit, that's pretty awesome. Thumbs up.

sonicmega responds:

I know, and they're only going to come out with more, from my prediction. Kids born now are going to grow up in a world where the Complete Pokedex Guide is now the same size as War and Peace.

Nice one.

I'm not a pokemon fan at all, but I can say the track is great.
Really good work out there.Keep it up.
Don't let people who vote low just because it's about pokemons let you down.People with prejudices just vote without even giving a chance to perceive the true qualities of a music track.

sonicmega responds:

Reading the responses from people who enjoyed it is more than enough to counter the negativity some may show, so you have no need to worry about that. :D

Thanks so much for your support! I'm not sure when the next project will come to mind, but hopefully you'll be around to see it!