Reviews for "Now You're a Hero instrumental"

Woo!

1st review. Both this AND the origional are great. I used to have to play the hour-long game to listen to this. Now I don't! WOO!!!

You're a Hero m8!

Thanks.

Simply Amazing.

My friend your song makes my heart warm. Its like its a light at the end of a tunnel. this would be perfect for the end of a long story in which the main character is sitting on top of a slightly windy hill , badly beaten up but happy,looking out among the grassy plain stuck in that hill is a great sword leaning slightly to the side, a piece of cloth on the guard blowng slightly in the wind.the hero then looks up at the great blue sky the camera following likewise and with the sun glaring into the lens it slowly cuts off to the credits. thats what i think. no i dont have any story in mind this is just off the top of my head

Reachground responds:

You should be a storywriter.

nice

i think ill set the record straight for everyone.

for the end credits, and for funnies, of course its better with the lyrics.

but for sticking on the mp3 and lisening for general goodness, instrumental.

there, and yes its on my mp3 it deserves a place in 'easy listening' ^^

Mr Podge!

I greatly appreciate your kind words. I wish you great success in life.

xyz

its good and calm without the epic lyrics

i say PRIME like metroid PRIME!? WOO!
dude u see the new metroid prime consept art pic for the wiiU? somebody says the life bar was switched to the halo health bar... might be to signify its not actually going to be like that... idunno...
lol
good song!
kinda dribbly ending though.