Reviews for "Now You're a Hero instrumental"

Too much

I like your music but this is to much of the same and nothing new. Stil Il give you a 10

Reachground responds:

True. Still same ol' same ol'. Thanks for the 10 though :)

You guys would never understand...

You have to burn the rope. If you don't burn the rope, you'll never get it.

Great song!

Reachground responds:

Very wise my friend. It's as easy as that...

Excellent

Love the game, love the music, love this new instrumental version. Again, this song MADE the game.

My only complaint is that you should've released it alongside with the vocal version if you had it in hand at the time, so that you wouldn't get those comments that misinterpret the song.

Reachground responds:

Thanks for your kind words.

I did have at the time but we had no idea it was going to be such a huge success :/

Well, lets see what we gots here...

Mind you, I've just finished a five page english essay, so me hands hurtie! So lets make this un' a quicky. Ironically I switched this on, like, a minute before I printed it so it's giving me a feel good glow, mind you, now what am I gonna do for the rest of the evening? Oh yeah, review. Very relaxing, kinda the song you want to listen to as your hands regain some form of feeling after the button mashing finale that most boss battles are. Totally worth listening to, I like the echoing noise made in the first 50 seconds or so, gives the song a kinda... presence? IS that the right word? Oh probably. Good guitar playing by the way, if that was you. =D

Hammerypart says: Well, my hands feel like death so I think I'm gonna go rest 'em for a bit. Oh, and it was totally worth the upload, personally I think vocals can make or break a song, so its good to have a comparison. Anyways, Cya round!

Reachground responds:

I wonder if it was the flow from your earlier writing that made you write this much? Either way, I enjoyed reading it. Thanks!

Good luck with the results of your essay :)

Oh...it was me playing the guitar, with only one year very random training :)

Awsome

This is the best song i have heard in a long timethis is now my favriote song but who is the guy who made up this song?