Reviews for "The Suspects"

budget problems? well they could only hire like five people for the entire police force so i guess so.

I love your body, of work. It makes me feel like a man when I play these games but I only have only one problem... Your art is very distracting in some places it is too real. I remember places and times in my life from your work. I have to play on the lowest quality just to play past that. Are you gone forever? That's not good.

I've never cried so hard in my life... Beautiful story. Duke is a peice of shit.

I just finnished a marathon of all ur games and I AM AMAZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST game series ever. NOTHING (well, except the MLP iPhone game) will EVER be as great as THIS SERIES! Bravo crageous, you have a future ahead of you in BOTH game and film design. Bravo, crageous, Bravo!

I try to grab the people but like it said they are very slippery, so be careful everyone that can easily get out of your hands like a snake that was boiled alive in greece piloting a Jumbo jet over the USA.