Reviews for "Chase the Button 2"

good game

kinda hard

Ryanitto responds:

WTF GOD I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!

I missed the button

Hey I loved the level intros, which I could have seen them all. I only got up to level 4, they were funny and the game was pretty fun/challenging. Good job.

You're good at missing.

Good graphics, bad game

Why did you waste your time on the stupid assed game, the level intros would have made a good movie

Ryanitto responds:

Just like your mother. Pretty on outside, but once you start feeling stuff... Ugh, gone limp.