Reviews for "Chase the Button 2"

FORGET SCORES

IT SUCKED AND YOU KNOW IT! THERE IS NO PLAY AND STOP BUTTON EAITHER (I mean when I right click on my mouse) THUMBS DOWN!!!

Ryanitto responds:

Yeah...cuz if you stop the game...it's called cheating. It doesn't suck, if you beat it you get a song that was recorded just for the game and if you go to the right websites... you'll find an interesting webcam showing off my ass.

Stupid 7-up dot

That game needs a lot of work.

So does your face.

This game is cool

One thing though, why is this same exact game under someone elses name, it was like sonicdeath or something, but i know its yours because at the beginning it had your name. Weird :(

Ryanitto responds:

Don't ask me, they ripped me off entirely. If I ever meet them, I'm going to pull out their spine and put it into mine so it'll crossbreed and make one huge dual-spine-a-thon and I will rule the world with my ... two spines.

This is awesome

I beat it, mainly cuz of dumb luck but i did! It was like armed and dangerous, the game was good but the cutscenes are what drive it.

Ryanitto responds:

Dumb luck? There is no chance in this game!

That was Hard

I got to level 4, and it was hard. I liked the scenes inbetween the levels it reminded me of Pac-man. It was a good game.

Ryanitto responds:

Pac-man? Wtf is that crap...