Reviews for "Chase the Button 2"

This is the worst.

The intro took forever, and the game was absolutely horrible. What a shitty idea for a game. It's just a red button. I really hated this game. I can't stress that enough.

Ryanitto responds:

Man I'm in love with you! Let's have sex on a cloud? Or better yet, I'll get godzilla to stomp on your anus and you pretend you're giving Hitler a blow-job....uh...UGH...oh yeah, i'm done. uggggggghh....whew.

FORGET SCORES

IT SUCKED AND YOU KNOW IT! THERE IS NO PLAY AND STOP BUTTON EAITHER (I mean when I right click on my mouse) THUMBS DOWN!!!

Ryanitto responds:

Yeah...cuz if you stop the game...it's called cheating. It doesn't suck, if you beat it you get a song that was recorded just for the game and if you go to the right websites... you'll find an interesting webcam showing off my ass.

?!?!?!?!

MAKE THE FREAKING GAME FASTER DURING THE PASSING OF THE LEVEL I MEAN LIKE YOU KNOW WHEN YOU FINISH A LEVEL ITS SAYS< LETS MAYLIKE MABYE>>>LEVEL 6 <<< OR SUTMTHIN...STOP WITH THE LITTLE SHOW THEY ARE SOOOOOO FUCKING ANNOYING>>>BITCH!!!!SAY ANYTHING YOU WANT ABOUT ME BUT I M NOT CRAZY DUDE OR SHALL I SAY BITCH!