Reviews for "Chase the Button 2"

The game it self sucks hard... but...

Heh THe game itself is completly retarded, however, the little cut scenes made it worth it. Its a bomb shelter... FOR BOMBS! Plus what other game has The foo fighters and Jesus Christ Superstar?

I know I wanna chase it

Ryanitto responds:

.... the game does not suck hard, you, your father's mother's grand father's daughter does, and your .... box of cereal.

Whatever

Wasn't to great. Here's a strategy. Don't actually chase it. Just pick a spot and keep clicking. It will most likely come along and you'll get it.

OMG STOP HACKING

Chase the button, you frickin' idiot....

This game is awesomeness at its zenith. And by the way, mammals have this new thing called a brain, and it doesn't take much of that to play this game, so cheating isn't really necessary unless you don't use that part of the body. The intro's just make the game better, they're hilarious.

Ryanitto responds:

Thanks, for stating the very essence of the game. Now make me pizza!

uh, what was that?

What's so fun about trying to click a button that flashs around the screen? I don't know, it just wasn't any fun. Sorry dude.

Ryanitto responds:

What's fun is me kicking your ass!!!! But I guess you don't know what fun is, do ya?

grrr...

I WAS HAVING A BLAST AND LAUGHING MY ASS OFF LIEK NEVER BEFORE, BUT IT SIAD 'ONE MORE TO GO" AND WENT TO THE SPACE SUTTLE CARTOON AND RESTARTED YOU ASS!!! this sucks. i hate you:(

I like you.