Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
I don't know how this one is going to be received cause it's Hebrew with subtitles.
These are all real blogs directly translated, dubbed and animated.
That was adorable!
The art,the picked blog, the aspect, and everything else. It was awesome!
i wish i can speak that fluently!!
Any way, this is a great little animation!! with a bunch of humor put into it!!.
I love your animations
Seriously, you are really great at getting expressions and emotions across.
In general, what I enjoyed:
- I like the "set up" and orientation of everything in your frames. It looks very interesting and organized; not at all messy. Plus, it matches the sort of "feel" you seem to be going for.
- I actually enjoy the Hebrew dub; the language barrier makes the sound all the more interesting to listen to, especially with its humorous inflections and anecdotes. It's refreshing out of the largely English-dubbed flashes on Newgrounds.
- I love your characters' expressions!
- You color and draw very well, and definitely have a very distinct style that you have made your own.
- I loved the sort of "self pity" guitar at the end; it sort of captures the mood of blogs in general -- very personal yet so public, which sort of creates a "woe is me, look at my life and things that interest me in my sometimes not so interesting world" type feeling (if that makes sense).
I can't think of anything I didn't like, other than possibly having added more blog entries! However, sometimes short and sweet and to the point is good just as well!
Overall, great job, and I can't wait to see more of your stuff.
Not quite personal diaries.
I enjoyed this very much.
I enjoyed this. :)
You did very well, because even though you would think a language barrier would cause a problem, it doesn't.
To me, this is because of your animation and voice-acting. You put the emotion/"exaggerations" in the right places, and the animation adds to that by making it easier to understand. The animation, I suppose, being the other visual-aid besides the subtitles.
I hope to see another one of these someday! :)
Four dwarven leaders in search for ancient treasure.
A Mystery Noir Series... Episode 6: Detective Swift confronts The Big Bad Wolf
Goofy dies. Sora cries.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.