00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Patrick8008 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Rhunyc's arts?

155,687 Views | 1,235 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-02-13 20:25:37

OH MY GOD I WENT AND DID IT AGAIN. FUCK YOU RHUNYC, YOU'RE JUST PISSING ME OFF NOW YOU BITCH. IMMA TAKE YOUR POSTING PRIVILEGES AWAY UNTIL YOU THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU DID WPEOIHTPWOEIJFKWJEFPOIWEPOFIJWEOHFOIWEJP OTIJWEPOIFJWEIOJFOIPWJEPOIFJWOIFJWEP

Rhunyc's arts?

"People could care less about you, what people really care about though, is the image of you. The idea of you."

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-02-13 22:04:29

At 2/12/11 11:30 AM, Rhunyc wrote: HEY GUYS LET ME SPAM YOU WITH SOME MORE ART I'VE ALREADY DONE BUT MADE LOOK BETTER AGAIN BECAUSE I KNOW YOU HATE THAT SORT OF THING

Now where'd you get a silly idea like that

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-02-13 23:30:52

At 2/13/11 08:25 PM, Rhunyc wrote: OH MY GOD I WENT AND DID IT AGAIN.

I was hoping you'd clean this one up.

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-02-14 05:31:49

Rhyunc, u so crazie.

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-02-17 14:18:20

At 2/13/11 10:04 PM, M-Vero wrote: Now where'd you get a silly idea like that

Idk, just felt like the proper thing to say..

At 2/13/11 11:30 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote: I was hoping you'd clean this one up.

And your hope made it a reality. ;)

At 2/14/11 05:31 AM, Lintire wrote: Rhyunc, u so crazie.

lululululululululus i no i juss do man

Here's like 40 minutes or so of painting around in photoshop listening to Darkest Hours new record, it's all zoomed in and shit..

Though, I am loving how it's turning out, so I'll probably finish it either soon or tomorrow

Rhunyc's arts?

"People could care less about you, what people really care about though, is the image of you. The idea of you."

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-02-17 16:35:12

Yep here's it more finished than it was before.. Not submitting it, because I know I'm going to go in and add more details and polish it up even more.. there's a story behind it too, very short and to the point.. but I'mma wait. :3

Rhunyc's arts?

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-02-21 12:29:03

here's a close-up of some background guys

Rhunyc's arts?

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-02-21 13:18:13

DONNNE

lotsahourssssssputinit

Rhunyc's arts?

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-02-21 13:57:48

I can't believe how much better your getting, and so fast! Keep it up man.

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-02-22 12:33:57

At 2/21/11 01:57 PM, Ne7ers wrote: I can't believe how much better your getting, and so fast! Keep it up man.

Thanks a ton for the comment Ne7ers. :3 I appreciate that.

Here's pt2 of that previous image I just submitted. Thinking along the lines of a storybook/comic idear..

CLICK THIS TO SEE WHAT HE'S SAYING LOLOLOLOL

Rhunyc's arts?

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-02-22 15:33:06

OH MY GOD RY IS PAINTING COLORFULLY!!!

caps

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-02-22 16:02:27

At 2/22/11 03:33 PM, Kakashi1930 wrote: OH MY GOD RY IS PAINTING COLORFULLY!!!
caps

I'M EXPLODING WITH COLORS NOW FFFFFFFFFFFF

THEY'RE EVERYWHERE, I DON'T THINK I CAN HAN-....

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-02-26 10:43:01

At 2/22/11 04:02 PM, Rhunyc wrote:
At 2/22/11 03:33 PM, Kakashi1930 wrote: OH MY GOD RY IS PAINTING COLORFULLY!!!
caps
I'M EXPLODING WITH COLORS NOW FFFFFFFFFFFF

THEY'RE EVERYWHERE, I DON'T THINK I CAN HAN-....

Yeah, I couldn't handle the colors.. Back to yet another boring b+w picture for this guy.

*coughs up wip*

Rhunyc's arts?

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-02-26 16:18:51

At 2/26/11 10:43 AM, Rhunyc wrote: *coughs up wip*

Long face is long.

Was his father a horse?

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-02-27 07:47:03

At 2/26/11 04:18 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 2/26/11 10:43 AM, Rhunyc wrote: *coughs up wip*
Long face is long.
Was his father a horse?

lols yeah I know his face is long.. I didn't realize it till AFTER I posted it for all the world to see.

I was just hoping after I made the mistake of posting it, that it'd eek it's way down the list unnoticed... BUT YOU RUINED IT! YOU RUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIINED IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-02-27 07:55:37

At 2/26/11 04:18 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote: Long face is long.
Was his father a horse?

I don't know. Why don't you ask Nicholas Cage for himself?

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-03-02 14:16:21

At 2/27/11 07:55 AM, Lintire wrote:
At 2/26/11 04:18 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote: Long face is long.
Was his father a horse?
I don't know. Why don't you ask Nicholas Cage for himself?

Harrrrharrrrrr. I worked on fixing it up and making him less horsey, for like an hour, it looked great and then my pc crashed.

NOT GOING BACK TO THAT ONE FOR A WHILE.

In other news, here's like 10 minutes of painting fun I plan on elaborating even further.

Rhunyc's arts?

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-03-02 14:25:33

I really like all the drawings in this page, but i specially love the first one and the other one with the guy and all the skulls around, they're so amazing!!

Who are you looking for? What are you looking at?

A light? a star. A boat? an insect. A plane? a flying fish

BBS Signature

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-03-02 14:34:46

At 3/2/11 02:25 PM, MasterMerol wrote: I really like all the drawings in this page, but i specially love the first one and the other one with the guy and all the skulls around, they're so amazing!!

Thank you a bunch hey! I do believe I owe you an art, btw for doing my Angels with Guns picture.. I do believe. I haven't forgotten. That's just how lazy and unmotivated I am. I really need to put my foot in my mouth and just do things instead of make up excuses.. But I guess that's who I am.. lol. Here's an update on the pic I just posted.

Rhunyc's arts?

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-03-02 15:03:43

At 3/2/11 02:34 PM, Rhunyc wrote:
At 3/2/11 02:25 PM, MasterMerol wrote: I really like all the drawings in this page, but i specially love the first one and the other one with the guy and all the skulls around, they're so amazing!!
Thank you a bunch hey! I do believe I owe you an art, btw for doing my Angels with Guns picture.. I do believe. I haven't forgotten. That's just how lazy and unmotivated I am. I really need to put my foot in my mouth and just do things instead of make up excuses.. But I guess that's who I am.. lol. Here's an update on the pic I just posted.

I kinda forgot about it!! It's ok, you don't have to make it anytime soon. It sucks doing stuff without motivation.
By the way I just checked the drawing I made and realized how much it sucks! I should remake it.

BBS Signature

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-03-02 15:20:05

At 3/2/11 03:03 PM, MasterMerol wrote: I kinda forgot about it!! It's ok, you don't have to make it anytime soon. It sucks doing stuff without motivation.
By the way I just checked the drawing I made and realized how much it sucks! I should remake it.

Well, it never hurts to remake things, but I didn't think it sucked! I thought it was good! :)

And thanks for understanding on the whole no motivation thing.. It's terribly difficult for me to muster up any sort of motivation when it comes to doing art for other people (no offense if any can be taken from that).. I just feel like it's something I have to work that much more on because I feel like it has to be of better quality since it's not for just me.. If that makes sense..

Here's how he's coming since I'm conversing, I'd feel poorly if I didn't add art to my posts.

Rhunyc's arts?

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-03-02 16:26:28

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaastupdate for the day. I think it's sleep time so when I wake up I can be all refreshed and kick even more ass on this image. ;)

Rhunyc's arts?

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-03-02 23:20:08

At 3/2/11 03:20 PM, Rhunyc wrote: Well, it never hurts to remake things, but I didn't think it sucked! I thought it was good! :)

And thanks for understanding on the whole no motivation thing.. It's terribly difficult for me to muster up any sort of motivation when it comes to doing art for other people (no offense if any can be taken from that).. I just feel like it's something I have to work that much more on because I feel like it has to be of better quality since it's not for just me.. If that makes sense..

Here's how he's coming since I'm conversing, I'd feel poorly if I didn't add art to my posts.

Thanks!!
And yeah, I understand that. You don't have that much freedom when doing stuff for other people.
That picture looks badass by the way!

BBS Signature

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-03-02 23:26:22

It's really cool to see your progress with time! You are getting very good at rendering shapes and light, but it's time to step up your game when it comes to facial expressions and general facial anatomy. If you want to keep improving at the steady rate you've been going so far, I believe the next step would be to practice rendering faces, eyes, noses, etc. I would love to see that!! :D

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-03-03 05:32:53

At 3/2/11 11:20 PM, MasterMerol wrote: That picture looks badass by the way!

Thank you!! :)

At 3/2/11 11:26 PM, Vonschlippe wrote: It's really cool to see your progress with time! You are getting very good at rendering shapes and light, but it's time to step up your game when it comes to facial expressions and general facial anatomy. If you want to keep improving at the steady rate you've been going so far, I believe the next step would be to practice rendering faces, eyes, noses, etc. I would love to see that!! :D

Thank you for your support. :) I appreciate it!!! And so I tried to render the face in this picture more, because of this here comment.. So hopefully it looks a bit more rendered than I normally do? ._.''

With that being said, I finished it.

But, I'll probably come back to it in a day or two and make it look even better, but I have to let it sit in the public eye for a while for me to see what doesn't sit right with it. So for now, I'm finished. :)

Rhunyc's arts?

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-03-03 06:30:36

EYE SEE YOU.

Eye study done for a thread over at the kitchen (wecookart.com)

Rhunyc's arts?

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-03-03 15:42:38

Eye'm sorry if you didn't want to see another eye picture, but eye just had to fix it up because eye received some helpful feedback. :)

Rhunyc's arts?

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-03-03 16:04:57

At 3/3/11 03:42 PM, Rhunyc wrote: Eye'm sorry if you didn't want to see another eye picture, but eye just had to fix it up because eye received some helpful feedback. :)

Eye see what you did thar.

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-03-03 17:46:00

At 3/3/11 05:41 PM, HotCakes wrote: EYE like how your putting more intense colors in your art now, they look more alive :)

Fixed, also eye like the light that's reflected in the pupil, eye think it really adds life to the picture.

"To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true."

Flickr | My "Art"

BBS Signature

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-03-03 17:59:17

At 3/3/11 04:04 PM, Kakashi1930 wrote:
At 3/3/11 03:42 PM, Rhunyc wrote: Eye'm sorry if you didn't want to see another eye picture, but eye just had to fix it up because eye received some helpful feedback. :)
Eye see what you did thar.

Eye, you're reyeght.

Boop the snoot

BBS Signature