00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KingHavxc just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ng Viking Army

173,206 Views | 1,749 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ng Viking Army 2008-11-15 12:21:17

At 11/15/08 12:13 PM, DeathNoteetoNhtaeD wrote:
At 11/15/08 12:08 PM, Centurion-Ryan wrote: All this talk of teh sex0rs reminds me of an agreement I made with a friend of mine recently.

The good news is, she's looking forward to it just as much as I am.

The bad news is, I have to wait until Christmas.
*twidles thumbs*
Hmm...well, what are you going to do to keep you occupied until then? Other than the time-tested sport of champions, thumb twidling?

I'd imagine a healthy balance of exams, school, music and such.

Well, I have brown hair, and a girl who told me we'd always be 'really good friends' and subsequently wrecked my life 2 weeks later has blonde hair.
Really? Those blondes, they'll kill you. Doesn't make them any less hot.

What if I told you she was 5 feet tall and had a rack that Afghan infants could outdo?

Regardless, she's the most attractive girl I've ever laid eyes on.

It's a pity she's self-abosrbed as all hell, has a shit taste in music, and is at present in a little bitchy huff with me.

Hooray for the man who invented Christmas presents.

He was Turkish, I believe.

I should warn you, the mostly-British women are not great lookers, with one or two exceptions.

We need to get them out of our gene pool anyway.
That's alright. We can close our eyes, and picture German women.
Or French, if you're into that sort of thing.

Take a leaf from our book and cut out their tongues so they don't corrupt their language.

Although many people would take a more satisfying blowjob over racial purity. Not me though.

My PSN: Obilisk745

"Remember, licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets."

Add me on Steam! :D

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Viking Army 2008-11-15 12:28:54

At 11/15/08 12:21 PM, Centurion-Ryan wrote: I'd imagine a healthy balance of exams, school, music and such.

Oh, that's right. Exams were never that bad for me, I mean, when you get a 123/100 on your German exam without studying, you already know you're a fucking genius.

What if I told you she was 5 feet tall and had a rack that Afghan infants could outdo?

Then I'd say, well....hmmm....sounds a little young.

Well, then what does my opinion matter?

It's a pity she's self-abosrbed as all hell, has a shit taste in music, and is at present in a little bitchy huff with me.

Well, she'll forget about it soon enough. There's a girl I'm good friends with, and through a series of miscommunications, she thought I called her a slut. Well, even though it wasn't my fault, I apologized the next day, and she had already forgotten about it. Either she's a total air-head, or just has a very short attention span.

Not that that's a bad thing.

And a hearty hooray for that genius of a Turk.

But wait, isn't Christman Christian, and aren't Turks Muslims?
I should warn you, the mostly-British women are not great lookers, with one or two exceptions.

We need to get them out of our gene pool anyway.
That's alright. We can close our eyes, and picture German women.
Or French, if you're into that sort of thing.
Take a leaf from our book and cut out their tongues so they don't corrupt their language.
Although many people would take a more satisfying blowjob over racial purity. Not me though.

Schwang-wang-wang

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Viking Army 2008-11-15 12:37:10

At 11/15/08 12:28 PM, DeathNoteetoNhtaeD wrote:
At 11/15/08 12:21 PM, Centurion-Ryan wrote: I'd imagine a healthy balance of exams, school, music and such.
Oh, that's right. Exams were never that bad for me, I mean, when you get a 123/100 on your German exam without studying, you already know you're a fucking genius.

That, or the teacher is dyslexic.

Then I'd say, well....hmmm....sounds a little young.

She's 16, actually.

Which as you can imagine, caused innumerable problems, but, we were always on speaking terms, at least.

Well, then what does my opinion matter?

Well, she'll forget about it soon enough.

It's been three fucking months.

There's a girl I'm good friends with, and through a series of miscommunications, she thought I called her a slut. Well, even though it wasn't my fault, I apologized the next day, and she had already forgotten about it. Either she's a total air-head, or just has a very short attention span.

Lucky.

Anyway, not the relationship crew. Back to matters of longboats and shizzle.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Viking Army 2008-11-15 13:03:59

At 11/15/08 12:37 PM, Centurion-Ryan wrote: That, or the teacher is dyslexic.

No, I'm just gifted.

And possibly conceited.
She's 16, actually.

Oh, alright.

Which as you can imagine, caused innumerable problems, but, we were always on speaking terms, at least.

Well, that's always a good thing.

It's been three fucking months.

Holy Hel-Heim! Well, you'll have to watch yourself in the future.

Lucky.

I know. Truly blessed.

Anyway, not the relationship crew. Back to matters of longboats and shizzle.

Of course, but let's face it. Vikings had relationship problems, too.

Schwang-wang-wang

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Viking Army 2008-11-15 13:09:47

At 11/15/08 01:03 PM, DeathNoteetoNhtaeD wrote: Of course, but let's face it. Vikings had relationship problems, too.

*SHUNK*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Wait, the axe doesn't go there...

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Viking Army 2008-11-15 13:13:56

At 11/15/08 01:09 PM, Centurion-Ryan wrote:
At 11/15/08 01:03 PM, DeathNoteetoNhtaeD wrote: Of course, but let's face it. Vikings had relationship problems, too.
*SHUNK*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Wait, the axe doesn't go there...

Lol'd. No, if the axe goes anywhere, it's on the shelf. When mauling potential mates, keep it classy fellas. Go classic with a broadsword, or keep it fancy with the ceremonial horned helm.

Or if you're frisky, you could also go with the halberd.

Schwang-wang-wang

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Viking Army 2008-11-15 13:21:04

At 11/15/08 01:13 PM, DeathNoteetoNhtaeD wrote:
Or if you're frisky, you could also go with the halberd.

I personally prefer the classic Pike, Torque and Shortsword combo.

It hasn't failed me yet.

Coincidentally, when the (English) Celts were beaten in battle, the females that were still alive after it took all their clothes off in hopes that the enemy would spare them.

Interestingly, this technique often failed.

It says a lot about Roman soldiers.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Viking Army 2008-11-15 13:25:12

At 11/15/08 01:21 PM, Centurion-Ryan wrote: I personally prefer the classic Pike, Torque and Shortsword combo.

It hasn't failed me yet.

Oh, hadn't thought of that. Personally, my favorite is the flaming arrow, zweihander, and horned helm combo. It's the best of three worlds.

Coincidentally, when the (English) Celts were beaten in battle, the females that were still alive after it took all their clothes off in hopes that the enemy would spare them.

Interestingly, this technique often failed.

It says a lot about Roman soldiers.

Yes, I heard that Julius Caesar was quite the fruit.

Schwang-wang-wang

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Viking Army 2008-11-15 14:13:02

Lol at posting combo. Good to see this club is progressing well, but when I hear talk of relationships on the internet it makes me want to punch small children in the face.

Response to Ng Viking Army 2008-11-15 19:42:01

At 11/15/08 02:13 PM, sirtom93 wrote: Lol at posting combo. Good to see this club is progressing well, but when I hear talk of relationships on the internet it makes me want to punch small children in the face.

First, welcome back, Sirtom. And yes, it is nice that this club can thrive even in your regrettable absence. But, sorry about the relationship talk. One thing led to another...

...and before you know it, here we are.

Schwang-wang-wang

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Viking Army 2008-11-16 01:34:37

At 11/15/08 10:31 AM, sirtom93 wrote:
No one measures in centimeters....

Uhmm, actually all europe (exception made for england-they are ALWAYS the exception) measures in cm..

Response to Ng Viking Army 2008-11-16 01:45:06

At 11/16/08 01:34 AM, HeavyTank wrote:
At 11/15/08 10:31 AM, sirtom93 wrote:
No one measures in centimeters....
Uhmm, actually all europe (exception made for england-they are ALWAYS the exception) measures in cm..

I do believe somebody may have missed the sarcasm.

Don't worry. It happens.

Schwang-wang-wang

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Viking Army 2008-11-16 08:54:19

At 11/16/08 01:45 AM, DeathNoteetoNhtaeD wrote: I do believe somebody may have missed the sarcasm.

Uhm no, l wouldn't define this as sacrasm...

Response to Ng Viking Army 2008-11-16 10:17:06

At 11/16/08 08:54 AM, HeavyTank wrote:
At 11/16/08 01:45 AM, DeathNoteetoNhtaeD wrote: I do believe somebody may have missed the sarcasm.
Uhm no, l wouldn't define this as sacrasm...

Underneath my statement I put - "Unless you actually with the times.". So yes, twas sarcasm and self mocking England.

Response to Ng Viking Army 2008-11-16 18:15:06

How goes it folks.

Response to Ng Viking Army 2008-11-16 18:18:20

At 11/16/08 06:15 PM, sirtom93 wrote: How goes it folks.

It goes great. The Packers just slaughtered the Bears 37-3, and seeing as how I live in the centre of Bear Nation, I can't wait to rub it in everyone's faces tomorrow.

Nah, just kidding. I take these things with grace and class. Only rub it in to those who ask for it.

Schwang-wang-wang

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Viking Army 2008-11-16 18:32:15

It goes great. The Packers just slaughtered the Bears 37-3, and seeing as how I live in the centre of Bear Nation, I can't wait to rub it in everyone's faces tomorrow.
Nah, just kidding. I take these things with grace and class. Only rub it in to those who ask for it.

True, very true sir. I admit to enjoying pirate metal - Alestorm :(

Response to Ng Viking Army 2008-11-16 18:35:03

At 11/16/08 06:32 PM, sirtom93 wrote: True, very true sir.

Oh, yes, of course.
I admit to enjoying pirate metal - Alestorm :(
Well, I've never heard it, so I can't judge.

Or any pirate metal for that matter.

Schwang-wang-wang

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Viking Army 2008-11-16 18:38:18

At 11/16/08 06:35 PM, DeathNoteetoNhtaeD wrote:
At 11/16/08 06:32 PM, sirtom93 wrote: True, very true sir.
Oh, yes, of course.
I admit to enjoying pirate metal - Alestorm :(
Well, I've never heard it, so I can't judge.
Or any pirate metal for that matter.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=csHTqMG7zU o&feature=related

Response to Ng Viking Army 2008-11-16 18:46:58

Well, it was alright, it just fell into everything else I find wrong with all metal. The instrumentals were fantastic, but, as always, the vocals ruined it. They were repeditive, didn't flow well, and seem to be non-emotional. There was no soul in the lyrics, I thought. Just a mild anger (I guess that's an emotion, but it wasn't emulated well). After the first minute and a half, it was the same thing.

Schwang-wang-wang

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Viking Army 2008-11-16 19:20:59

At 11/16/08 06:46 PM, DeathNoteetoNhtaeD wrote: Well, it was alright, it just fell into everything else I find wrong with all metal. The instrumentals were fantastic, but, as always, the vocals ruined it. They were repeditive, didn't flow well, and seem to be non-emotional. There was no soul in the lyrics, I thought. Just a mild anger (I guess that's an emotion, but it wasn't emulated well). After the first minute and a half, it was the same thing.

I agree. I love metal instrumental bands mainly for that reason. Also ISIS (my third favourtie band) dont sing that much which is a good thing.

At 11/11/08 02:41 PM, sirtom93 wrote:

Going to Norway in the Christmas holidays. I could probably go to some museum and take some pictures if you want!
Get a photo of you standing by a viking longboat and you get instant win points.

I might just do that. Although ill be in the mountains skiing for the majority of the time.

I fucking hate euphemism.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Viking Army 2008-11-17 08:13:53

At 11/16/08 10:17 AM, sirtom93 wrote: Underneath my statement I put - "Unless you actually with the times.". So yes, twas sarcasm and self mocking England.

oh

Response to Ng Viking Army 2008-11-17 11:32:41

This is a slightly better song - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LbRHTmVr9b Q&feature=related

How are you all today?

Response to Ng Viking Army 2008-11-18 07:34:41

Im pretty good. Im of ill though with throat infection. Yey!

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Viking Army 2008-11-18 11:31:27

At 11/18/08 07:34 AM, DasUberCow wrote: Im pretty good. Im of ill though with throat infection. Yey!

Oh dang, get better soon.

Response to Ng Viking Army 2008-11-18 11:45:04

At 11/17/08 11:32 AM, sirtom93 wrote: This is a slightly better song - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LbRHTmVr9b Q&feature=related

Except that it's a cover of a shit Pirate-themed Latvian Pop group.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Viking Army 2008-11-18 11:51:46

At 11/18/08 11:45 AM, Centurion-Ryan wrote:
At 11/17/08 11:32 AM, sirtom93 wrote: This is a slightly better song - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LbRHTmVr9b Q&feature=related
Except that it's a cover of a shit Pirate-themed Latvian Pop group.

Was not aware of that...

Response to Ng Viking Army 2008-11-18 14:13:10

Thats like you just found out the hot dog you ate was actually a really smooth moose penis.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Viking Army 2008-11-18 14:56:58

At 11/18/08 02:13 PM, DasUberCow wrote: Thats like you just found out the hot dog you ate was actually a really smooth moose penis.

YUUUUUK

Response to Ng Viking Army 2008-11-18 15:34:14

At 11/18/08 02:13 PM, DasUberCow wrote: Thats like you just found out the hot dog you ate was actually a really smooth moose penis.

MMMM..Rugged style.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature