00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kazukino55 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ughh High School Relationships

2,020 Views | 36 Replies

Ughh High School Relationships 2008-09-02 00:35:37

I hate when i see people go out in highschool
then when they break up one of em acts like its the end of the fucking world "Oh you never loved me im gonna kill myself" Blah blah blah..
highschool relationships arent meant to fucking last forever christ.....

im the few in highschool that fucking understand this

BBS Signature

Response to Ughh High School Relationships 2008-09-02 00:37:50

High school kids isn't always that superficial. And if it really is in your town, then get used to it.

Your a scientist. Yes, you.

TWITTER: twitter.com/MarkusWolf

BBS Signature

Response to Ughh High School Relationships 2008-09-02 00:42:05

ughh...people who talk about shit that everyone else doesn't care about...

| - - - - - - - - - - - - - | my art thread | blood & gore | doodles | I'll draw you! | - - - - - - - - - - - - - |

BBS Signature

Response to Ughh High School Relationships 2008-09-02 00:45:59

i hate seeing couples make out in the hallways.

Response to Ughh High School Relationships 2008-09-02 00:58:00

At 9/2/08 12:45 AM, DrClay wrote: i hate seeing couples make out in the hallways.

What about when you just happen to be walking to the same class as one of the couple, and they keep looking at you like you a weird stalker? I WAS JUST TRYING TO GET TO CLASS!

Response to Ughh High School Relationships 2008-09-02 00:58:37

At 9/2/08 12:45 AM, DrClay wrote: i hate seeing couples make out in the hallways.

Agreed, it makes me want to pummel a baby.

Response to Ughh High School Relationships 2008-09-02 01:01:51

ITT: Awkward nerdy teenagers feign maturity, lambast high school romance and cry inwardly about their failures with the opposite sex.

Yours truly included.

Twitter|Big Mean Flash Gamer| Art by John Dyer Baizley, sig by Shaun.

BBS Signature

Response to Ughh High School Relationships 2008-09-02 01:03:17

At 9/2/08 12:58 AM, jewdudewtf wrote:
What about when you just happen to be walking to the same class as one of the couple, and they keep looking at you like you a weird stalker? I WAS JUST TRYING TO GET TO CLASS!

I hate that. I'm instantly labeled a pervert for having a class in the same area as them. What the fuck?

\ \ \- - - - - - - - - -/ / / 1 \ \ \-|||-/ / / 2 \ \ \- - - - - - - - - -/ / /

BBS Signature

Response to Ughh High School Relationships 2008-09-02 01:06:50

At 9/2/08 01:03 AM, Thimbles wrote:
At 9/2/08 12:58 AM, jewdudewtf wrote:
I hate that. I'm instantly labeled a pervert for having a class in the same area as them. What the fuck?

What makes it worse is when the couple keeps looking back, and right as your about to enter the classroom, they stop and ask you "What the fuck man? Are you so much of a loser you have to watch us?" and all you can do is say "I was going to class! :'(" and the guy replies "Yeah right, fucking queer"

Response to Ughh High School Relationships 2008-09-02 01:08:51

YOU'VE NEVER BEEN IN LOVE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

¤´¨)

¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)

(¸.·´ (¸.·`¤[Rooby.22's Tunes]

BBS Signature

Response to Ughh High School Relationships 2008-09-02 01:29:14

At 9/2/08 12:35 AM, Scary-Kids wrote: I hate when i see people go out in highschool
then when they break up one of em acts like its the end of the fucking world "Oh you never loved me im gonna kill myself" Blah blah blah..

I bet you'll say/do the same thing.

PS- Are you ever positive about anything?

Behind Closed Doors. *Video Clip Here* . Coming Soon!

BBS Signature

Response to Ughh High School Relationships 2008-09-02 02:02:26

At 9/2/08 12:58 AM, ShadowDreamer7 wrote:
Agreed, it makes me want to pummel a baby.

Honestly I think it's cute because the teachers break it up eventually, then again I don't really care because I've done it before.

"By the power infested in me, shall you all live in infamy."

BBS Signature

Response to Ughh High School Relationships 2008-09-08 02:29:38

At 9/2/08 01:06 AM, jewdudewtf wrote: What makes it worse is when the couple keeps looking back, and right as your about to enter the classroom, they stop and ask you "What the fuck man? Are you so much of a loser you have to watch us?" and all you can do is say "I was going to class! :'(" and the guy replies "Yeah right, fucking queer"

Fucking hell. That's never happened to me, but man, the ignorance of some people. Sheesh.

\ \ \- - - - - - - - - -/ / / 1 \ \ \-|||-/ / / 2 \ \ \- - - - - - - - - -/ / /

BBS Signature

Response to Ughh High School Relationships 2008-09-08 02:32:04

highschool relationships suck ass too much drama

Response to Ughh High School Relationships 2008-09-08 02:50:28

My parents was a high school relationship and Im here and their still together.

Response to Ughh High School Relationships 2008-09-08 03:30:22

Makes me want to pummel THEM.

| I really don't mean what I say... Or do I? |I Signature by Murad136I

BBS Signature

Response to Ughh High School Relationships 2008-09-08 03:59:13

I'm probably gonna be one of those couples... soon... hopefully... why doesn't anybody love me!?!?

Response to Ughh High School Relationships 2008-09-08 04:27:49

At 9/2/08 01:08 AM, RoobyKillAll wrote: YOU'VE NEVER BEEN IN LOVE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

Lol Reuben. Love. Yeah, right.

asdf

Response to Ughh High School Relationships 2008-09-08 04:49:13

The popular girl with a nice rack turned you down didn't she?

Response to Ughh High School Relationships 2008-09-08 05:00:20

Some one just got dumped..

Cry Havoc and let Slip the Toast of War!

Why do I seem to end all of the threads I post in...

Something I cannot believe I didn't find before lock.

BBS Signature

Response to Ughh High School Relationships 2008-09-08 05:12:08

At 9/2/08 12:35 AM, Scary-Kids wrote: I hate when i see people go out in highschool

now that you put it that way... i totally agree

BBS Signature

Response to Ughh High School Relationships 2008-09-08 05:23:48

At 9/8/08 05:00 AM, toastofwar6789 wrote: Some one just got dumped..

straight to the point.
lol ^^

a day without blood is like a day without sunshine!

Response to Ughh High School Relationships 2008-09-08 07:14:41

I went to an all guys school (graduated last year)
would be real awkward if there were couples making out in the hall D:

Response to Ughh High School Relationships 2008-09-08 07:21:26

I love them.

Response to Ughh High School Relationships 2008-09-08 08:52:13

Its all part of growing up.

Release your inner crazy.

BBS Signature

Response to Ughh High School Relationships 2008-09-08 09:03:49

jealous, thats all it is

WTF?

BBS Signature

Response to Ughh High School Relationships 2008-09-08 09:22:58

LET THERE BE LOVE.

Stop looking

Response to Ughh High School Relationships 2008-09-23 08:12:42

You know, I've made a vow not to date until I'm financially stable, mentally able, and physicially able so that when I ever decide to date I can handle myself financially, mentally handle it, and physically kick his ass if he fucks with me. I'm not saying that if he breaks up with me I'm going to kill him, but if he cheats on me and tells me it's my fault, like some of my sisters boyfriends have done, I'll fuckin tear him up.
But, anyways, Highschool relationships should wait until you can handle it. If you can juggle between relationship and the ability to handle your school work without getting distracted that your boyfriend/girlfriend texted you or sent you a note that you're all hot and bothered, then by all means, have a relationship. I've seen people marry their highschool sweet hearts, like my grandparents for example, except grandad is an alchi, and grandma is a push over. They had five kids by the time they were 28 and 32, but that was in the 50's and 60's. Making out in the hallways, keep that shit to yourself. It's not attractive, it's not hilarious to watch all the little nerds wish they were finger bangin your girl friend or collecting stamps, whatever they think about. Also, girls aren't the ONLY ones that get all hysterical and retarded when they've broken up with their bf/gf or been broken up WITH. Like some people are saying in here, they need to just learn to get over it, but it's their fault for thinking they could handle having a relationship. It is honestly the supidest thing since moon shoes. It looks like fun and games, but it sucks ass. Or wait, that's love, anyways. Sorry if I seem a bit repetative, but this is all my opinion. I have a feeling I didn't get all of it down... but my semi kinda point that I was trying to get to IS, don't date until you know you can deal with the pressure. Okay? and don't complain about it? You'll just get more people complaining about it and then people complaining about complain and so on and so forth.
-CaddyCo-

Response to Ughh High School Relationships 2008-09-23 08:16:20

Paragraphs man! paragraphs!

Response to Ughh High School Relationships 2008-09-23 08:18:31

apparently there's a high percentage of people who end up going out with people that they did go too school with, can't be bothered to find it as i'm in college. i know a couple and sometimes it is annoying but then it's going to happen anyways.

blame bioligy