00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ScarletSentinel just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Alcoholics Anonymous

228,654 Views | 2,370 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-08-01 23:57:10

Who here drinks Joose? 9.0% alcohol energy drinks. Drink three and you get shitty. Try em out.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-08-02 01:15:32

At 8/1/09 11:57 PM, Me-Patch wrote: Who here drinks Joose? 9.0% alcohol energy drinks. Drink three and you get shitty. Try em out.

Sounds like Sparks. And those are for bitches.

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-08-02 08:51:11

Alcohol energy drinks are for faggots.

BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-08-02 11:13:15

At 8/2/09 08:51 AM, Casualty wrote: Alcohol energy drinks are for faggots.

:O But I like Rockstar Vodka :(

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-08-02 15:08:34

At 8/2/09 11:13 AM, UnknownFear wrote:
At 8/2/09 08:51 AM, Casualty wrote: Alcohol energy drinks are for faggots.
O But I like Rockstar Vodka :(

Start disliking it! >;O

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-08-02 16:14:26

Got absolutely shitfaced on Saturday night/Sunday morning. We went to a field with about 100 people and ransacked a few tents for booze. Got two bottles of Mickey Finns and two bottles of cheap wine, along with the four crates of beer and bottle of vodka we'd brought along. A good ten hour session full of eventfulness and a hilarious one hour trek home down a motorway.

I'd go into more detail but it's all a little hazy.

|| Portfolio || Facebook || Twitter ||

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-08-02 17:02:19

At 8/2/09 04:14 PM, DannyIsOnFire wrote: Got absolutely shitfaced on Saturday night/Sunday morning. We went to a field with about 100 people and ransacked a few tents for booze. Got two bottles of Mickey Finns and two bottles of cheap wine, along with the four crates of beer and bottle of vodka we'd brought along. A good ten hour session full of eventfulness and a hilarious one hour trek home down a motorway.

I'd go into more detail but it's all a little hazy.

Are you went there with 100 people, bringing only four crates of beer and a bottle of vodka? :P

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-08-02 17:30:28

At 8/2/09 03:08 PM, Casualty wrote: Start disliking it! >;O

Yes, oh great Casualty. I do prefer beer :) My favorite beer would have to be Molson Canadian and Budweiser. I had my first Margarita a few weeks back, that shit is STRONG but pretty good.

At 8/2/09 04:14 PM, DannyIsOnFire wrote: A good ten hour session full of eventfulness and a hilarious one hour trek home down a motorway.

Sounds like fun :P

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-08-02 18:08:17

At 8/2/09 05:30 PM, UnknownFear wrote:
At 8/2/09 03:08 PM, Casualty wrote: Start disliking it! >;O
Yes, oh great Casualty. I do prefer beer :) My favorite beer would have to be Molson Canadian and Budweiser. I had my first Margarita a few weeks back, that shit is STRONG but pretty good.

A Margarita is strong for you?

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-08-02 18:46:49

At 8/2/09 06:08 PM, Lkoz91 wrote: A Margarita is strong for you?

My first one, ya. Than it started to go down smooth.

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-08-03 03:48:19

Your favourite beer is Budweiser???? Fuck, they should give everyone who says that a ticket to Belgium and back!

NG Alcoholics Anonymous

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-08-03 07:30:35

At 8/2/09 05:02 PM, Casualty wrote: Are you went there with 100 people, bringing only four crates of beer and a bottle of vodka? :P

Five of us went together so were obviously not going to be sharing among all 100 :P It's every man for himself out there.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-08-03 07:52:23

At 8/3/09 03:48 AM, Casualty wrote: Your favourite beer is Budweiser???? Fuck, they should give everyone who says that a ticket to Belgium and back!

I'd prefer they gave them tickets to greenland.

One-way only.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-08-03 10:43:16

Planes are contributing to global warming.
Just shoot them in the head.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-08-03 17:50:50

At 8/3/09 07:30 AM, DannyIsOnFire wrote: Five of us went together so were obviously not going to be sharing among all 100 :P It's every man for himself out there.

Ah, that's more like it! Setting up tents with beer... that always works.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-08-07 23:25:56

I'm actually seeing double... It's been too long, but cheers!! ;D

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-08-08 06:48:21

They say there is no cure for hangovers... That's probably true, but every day I'm amazed by the effectiveness of drinking a litre of water before going to sleep! I've done that for the last three weeks, and even though I drank like... 15 glasses of wine yesterday, and a few beers, no headache at all! And I never drink wine! Drinking water before sleeping is the best idea ever...

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-08-08 13:22:26

At 8/8/09 06:48 AM, Casualty wrote: Drinking water before sleeping is the best idea ever...

agreed

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-08-08 17:42:39

At 7/20/09 05:11 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 7/19/09 10:12 AM, Viridis wrote: Damn awesome night of drinking last night. Drank a load of these shots called "Depth Charges", where you shake the shot, down it then suck all the air out with a straw. It's like being kicked in the head. THey're great! :D
Pah, that's not a depth charge. A depth charge is where you half-fill a regular glass with the mixer, then get a shot glass full of your spirit. Then you drop the shot and immediately drink the whole thing, so it mixes in your mouth.

For example, jagerbombs are depth charges.

I was under the impression that depth charges were specifically referring to when you drop a shot of Baileys into a pint of Guinness. When the cream in the Baileys subsequently curdles, it looks like a mini depth charge. I've never personally heard of the term being applied to any other drink combo than Baileys and Guinness, then again these things can differ from region to region.

he's jus' a rascal...

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-08-15 15:39:41

At 8/8/09 06:48 AM, Casualty wrote: They say there is no cure for hangovers... That's probably true, but every day I'm amazed by the effectiveness of drinking a litre of water before going to sleep! I've done that for the last three weeks, and even though I drank like... 15 glasses of wine yesterday, and a few beers, no headache at all! And I never drink wine! Drinking water before sleeping is the best idea ever...

Sounds interesting, I'll be sure to try this whenever I get the chance to drink excessively again :P

On a side note, has anyone tried BL with Lime? I just tried it last weekend with my step bro who came down from BC and it was fucking amazing!! Tastes just like sprite with a hint of Bud Light :) I went out after work Friday and bought 2 six-packs of bottles for this weekend :) Ohh yeah :P

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-08-15 23:43:31

At 8/15/09 03:39 PM, UnknownFear wrote: Bud Light

Wait, what the fuck? You mean there is an EVEN lighter version of Budweiser??? How fucking gay do you have to be drink that? >;/

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-08-16 08:21:39

At 8/15/09 11:43 PM, Casualty wrote: Wait, what the fuck? You mean there is an EVEN lighter version of Budweiser??? How fucking gay do you have to be drink that? >;/

I'm not gay :( I thought you loved me!! :`(

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-08-16 10:29:27

Vodka red bull jagerbombs: epic, but messy. And very fun.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-08-16 10:32:55

I've had bud light lime once. It is delicious. I wouldn't really consider that a bitch drink though cuz it's still beer. I'll stick to my regular budweiser though cuz its just so damn good.

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-08-16 14:31:26

At 8/16/09 10:32 AM, Lkoz91 wrote: cuz it's still beer.

No, it's not.

I'll stick to my regular budweiser though cuz its just so damn good.

I'm almost crying.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-08-16 14:45:47

At 8/16/09 02:31 PM, Casualty wrote: No, it's not.

I don't mind Budweiser, I like Bud Light, Molson and a few others.

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-08-16 14:48:20

At 8/16/09 02:31 PM, Casualty wrote:
I'll stick to my regular budweiser though cuz its just so damn good.
I'm almost crying.

Apparently Budweiser in America is notoriously shit. However, here in the UK it's one of the more respected lagers. Personally I don't mind it at all.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-08-16 15:57:47

Hey, my name's Carl, and I'm an alcoholic.

So, anyway, the day before last my dad had a couple drinks (Even though he's bee in AA for 5 years). But now it seems he can't stop, so me being an idiot, I was right there beside him, got hammered in the middle of the afternoon, and had to hit up a bus to a party, the party was fuckin filled with more booze and dope, so that was great. At about 2AM I start walking back and a fucking car runs over my goddamn foot. Now I have a broken foot, a hangover, and 2 alcoholics to deal with.

I need to get drunk again.

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-08-16 17:39:34

So anyway, couple of things to say.

Firstly, I'm going off lager in a big way. I went to a Ale Festival a week and a half ago, and have drunk half a pint of lager since then.

Secondly, it was my birthday on thursday, and to celebrate, I enjoyed man's two primeval lusts, fire and meat.

I had a barbecue and repeatedly flung my meat onto it with great aplomb,

And then four of us had five gallons of homebrewed mild bitter.
It was surprisingly nice, and although similar in colour and opacity to guiness, it tasted much better.

Good night though, I played a drinking game called the gauntlet, where you have to turn over 7 cards and for each face card you drink an amount of fingers of drink (J=1, Q=2, etc), and also add that many cards. In one game I got 28 fingers.

:(

But also I was the only one playing not to throw up, and I also had 2 games in a row where I didn't get any fingers :D

Oh, and I also had a dirty pint that tasted gorgeous. It was banana, pringles, milk, vodka, beer, tequila, and it just tasted like banana milkshake. So my friends made me a second, completely non-alcoholic dirty pint, with unnecessary amounts of chilli powder in it. But don't worry, they counter-acted that with mayonnaise.

:(

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-08-16 20:00:52

At 8/16/09 05:39 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: So anyway, couple of things to say.

Sounds like you had a fucking awesome night!! ..Except I don't think I would like the dirty pint. That drinking game sounds like a lot of fun :P