00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

littlefoot970 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ghost / Supernat. Club

126,431 Views | 1,928 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-13 16:32:38

Yeah, on the subject of psychics I do think that w all have a litte bit. Mine comes out in my dreams, a really good example is one night I went to bed around 8 and I dreamed of a house being built. Not your average dream for an eight year old. Then, some time later, I learned that we were getting a house built in the Hamptons(we currently rent it out in the summer). Other things have appened, but less significant. Oh, and it has been happening less and less, but that has been because I have been getting to sleep really late, making my mind not as active and hinderig my "ability". I am going to try going to sleep earlier as soon as the Olympics are over and see what goes on.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-14 01:20:12

At 8/13/08 02:31 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote:
At 8/12/08 10:43 PM, Complete wrote: Speaking of psychics, I made a thread awhile back about me being able to predict things.

it becomes stronger. But not too strong, I don't want my brain to begin giving me thoughts on my death.

And yes, everytime my brain gives me these predictions, they ALWAYS happen. 100% all the time. Some days I will not receive a thought, but most days I do.
So apart from movies can you give us any other examples of things that have happened after you have had a vision?

So far my brain can only predict where I will be standing in the future and anything that is on TV.

But the whole "predicting everything on TV" is more recent, so hopefully I can begin predicting other things. So far my mind is very slowly predicting what people will say. As I experienced that a few times.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-14 11:29:21

Wow Complete that's pretty cool! I'd love to know what it's like. Does it feel any thing like De ja vu?

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-14 13:24:55

>>>> But then drinking is so overated, it's fun it's very fun a warm pub a booth full of friends, shooting the shit, talking about life, getting in to arguments (debating)... If ever I have the fortune to participate in some extra cirrcular thing in school, ie Semester at Sea. of course I'm going to drink, but not as much. it's over rated. That's why I wrote "Once in a blue moon, or very infrequenly" on a Dentist's new patient form.... Infact I went clean in 2004 just to get it out of my system to give myself a fresh body again.... I like my fresh body. and I'm sure the Zombies who eat it would too!

Yeah, I think the main part about drinking that people really like is the interaction with other people in a fun environment. And the fact that they like to get drunk.

>>> cobert report on St Patrick's day actually.

Really? Have you ever saw Boondock Saints though? Great movie and they have that line pretty early in the movie.

>>> Thank you. VeryProudofYa doesn't seem to think so though. But thanks! this makes me happy.

Ha, just the name VeryProudofYa, not thinking someone is funny is actually quite funny. Wait, why aren't you proud of me for being funny? Dun dun dun.

>>> I think my difficulty is set on medium, because I also like it half and half. I feel very yucky if things are imbalanced. (I feel my skull, doing the whole pseudoscience head squishy thing), and it's very round like a bowling ball. Maybe that's why I volunteer so much, is because things are out of order, and I want to balance it out. I like to keep calm and passionless, but at the same time I love to get rowed up with challenges. (I have a bad case of bi polar, but what's a roller coaster with out 180 degree spinny twists right?)

Are you bi-polar? If you are I've only seen one side of you. Well I've never seen any side of you, but I know how you act here and usually it's the friendly funny version. I haven't seen your angry side.

>>> Actually I found that by accident. as I found rate my poo and rotten dot. com and really bloody internet pictures (the lol cats of gore), by accident.... too. Some people send me, as a joke. or I hear as a joke. Hell this kid Jamoke sent me Two girls and one cup.... But I insist on seeing very strange shit in the world, in this case literally. this pus pimples, or MSRA infections (a very bad infection going around), holy shit. I now am thankful to God for not giving me this. Most of these guys are in the states too, not some 3rd world country where people lay about with sores, because of some caste system or bullshit like that. (on that note. Tibet had a caste system like that, as it was Reincarnationist). Anyways, I was having a bad case of breakouts, and then typed in break out, and it shows this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l04lEIzcH Dg and other MSRA infections. Wow those really are breakouts!

I don't know if I want to be looking at that link though. >.< I'm not the best with things that could possible turn my stomach, but I may find the courage to look at it someday. Have you ever saw the BME Pain Olympics? The worst thing I've ever seen on the internet.

>>> It's just an older Patriarchial traditional system. Like my brother has a Vietnamese friend who is 18 years old, and her parents are VERY strict with her. Until recently, beatings were allowed by Japan. They tend to do this alot in the "old country".

Well my father is still like this, but he has gotten better over the years. He is kind of stuck in the past like he thinks things are the way they use to be when he was a kid. This is probably why he can't even turn on our computer let alone use it.

>>> Not really. I only like it when Dale freaks out. There was one episode where Hank TPs his house, he screams ahhh, and hits the dirt, then he sees a bug crawl on the floor, presumably one of the ones in the insect farms, in his basement. and he screams Ahhhh. Or Dale. But Texas looks like a peaceful place, kinda flat though.

I've never been to Texas, but it looks to warm for me. I love Dale freaking out like everything is out to get him and Boomhower (spelling?) especially when he gets talking. I think I've seen enough episodes where I'm starting to understand him.

At 8/13/08 04:29 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Wow so we may have 2 psychics?

Like I said, I think everyone can to a certain extent.

At 8/13/08 04:32 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: Yeah, on the subject of psychics I do think that w all have a litte bit. Mine comes out in my dreams, a really good example is one night I went to bed around 8 and I dreamed of a house being built. Not your average dream for an eight year old. Then, some time later, I learned that we were getting a house built in the Hamptons(we currently rent it out in the summer). Other things have appened, but less significant. Oh, and it has been happening less and less, but that has been because I have been getting to sleep really late, making my mind not as active and hinderig my "ability". I am going to try going to sleep earlier as soon as the Olympics are over and see what goes on.

Yeah, thats how it happens the most for me, while I'm sleeping. There just something about sleep where you use that part of your brain thats unknown. I wish I could learn to use it more powerfully, but that it probably hard work training something like that. Unless anyone has some tips to use those other parts of your brain better.

At 8/14/08 01:20 AM, Complete wrote:
So far my brain can only predict where I will be standing in the future and anything that is on TV.

But the whole "predicting everything on TV" is more recent, so hopefully I can begin predicting other things. So far my mind is very slowly predicting what people will say. As I experienced that a few times.

Usually its the other way around isn't it? Usually you have the power when you are younger and then it slowly gos away as someone gets older. If it's opposite for you then you may be one physic 80 year old man.

At 8/14/08 11:29 AM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Wow Complete that's pretty cool! I'd love to know what it's like. Does it feel any thing like De ja vu?

You never know. You may have it, but just don't realize it.

----------

Does anyone want to do me a big favor? Can someone go back through starting on the first page to the most recent page and collect a list of all of the links that have ever been posted here along with a short description of what they are? Like if it's a link to a story, write story next to the link or if it's a picture or movie write picture or movie next to the link.

----------

This isn't supernatural by any means, but you guys should check out this thread I made in general. Very funny and very ironic situation if I may say so myself.

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/9530 95

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-14 14:38:38

At 8/14/08 11:29 AM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Wow Complete that's pretty cool! I'd love to know what it's like. Does it feel any thing like De ja vu?

Sorta, but only with the future.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-14 15:26:54

At 8/13/08 09:38 AM, slevin wrote: I read this story once about a wrecking ball some construction workers leeft hanging from a crane one evening, when they came back the next day, it was gone, thoughts on how it happened?

You mean that like 100 ton wrecking ball that went missing overnight in the early 20th century my theory aliens

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-14 17:05:25

when I was younger, I would wake up early (like 4:00 in the morning early, go downstairs and fall asleep again) I have 2 separate flights of stairs separated by a wall, and on the first flight I would hear pots and pans clattering, silverware clashing, plates shattering, noise you would hear if someone had no disregard for your things. and as I turned the corner, to go down the second flight of stairs, it stopped, I would go into the kitchen, and all was well, the only clue left is the ringing and the very strong memories of it happening over and over again, at least 3 time a week, but after a while I had grown out of waking up early and now they have stopped, can't explain it.

another one, just sort of a quick, nothing can explain sort of one, not really a story. again when I was younger, this is probably about 5 years of age. I was walking with my father to my room, we walked down a short hallway to my room, but something stopped me in my tracks as we entered the hall, I noticed a little guy, he was sitting there, he turned his head, looked at me, then calmly walked into my room, he looked like a little toy robot, somethign like 2 feet tall, large head, short arms, and he didn't have legs, he was floating, or at least was using treads, the only thing that separated him from a toy robot was he was all black, like a silhouette. I was terrified, I had asked my dad if he saw that (he didn't), whom I was holding back out of pure terror, he then dragged me to my room where the figure was still there, again terrified, I refused to turn on the light, my dad, with his extended reach, got the light, and the thing dissipated,

now I'm pretty sure that I haven't created false memories because I never talked about this, except with my dad, and I stick to what I remember what I saw, not what he said happened.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-14 17:17:24

Hey I just realzized I forgot to tell you guys anothr story! Alright, so you guys know how I am always complaining that my bathroom rattles and stuff during the night? well, I am in bed sleeping, and all of a sudden I hear my garbage can shaking like wild. I look ove at my clock, and its' three something. So I groan, put my head down, and try to sleep. It keeps going, but I am way too tired to get up and walk, so I just fall asleep. But my house was dead quite, everyone was sleeping at three. So yeah, that's about it. Oh and on the whole psychic thing, there are times where I get MASSIVE deja vu. Like, play by play. Could that be other forces at work???
hmmm...

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-14 18:27:54

that was probably a racoon you could be exaggerating

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-14 18:42:21

Okay, the bathroom is where the garbage can is, and my bathroom is IN THE HOUSE, windows closed. Meaning no racoon is getting in this place. But yeah, my bathroom is allways acting funny in the middle of the night, and the fact that this happened at 3 makes me rise an eyebrow. Next time, read the story pproperly before blowing it off as something.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-14 20:15:52

hey, hey, I didn't catch where you said the garbage can was either, and plus, he has a right to try, don't get mad.

people getting pissed makes me a sad panda ;(

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-14 20:19:41

Sorry. i will be more polite next time.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-14 21:07:04

very good, very good, its kind of funny, I'm the n00b and I'm pushing around someone with more than 100x my posts

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-14 23:48:28

Bathrooms are funny. Every night at 10:00pm my shower turns on and off for a split second. Although this may be explained somehow.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-14 23:57:35

Lol. Well, i be signing off the forums. I be a part of the NGPD, and i got a Clock Day to handle.
*Visor slids down* *Cocks Blam Cannon*
It's on.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-15 01:51:57

At 8/14/08 11:48 PM, Magisterial wrote: Bathrooms are funny. Every night at 10:00pm my shower turns on and off for a split second. Although this may be explained somehow.

I have a feeling it is more of a plumbing problem. But just in case have a recorder in there.

If the handles turn by themselves, then you definitely have some supernatural thing occuring. If the water is just simply coming out without the handles turning, it is probably a plumbing error.

Also, check to see how tight the handles are. Make sure they are not loose.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-15 19:12:13

Well, i was visiting my uncle, yesterday. And i took his dog for a walk. I happened to walk by a cemetary, and i thought why not lets take a stroll through it. Now it was about 8-9p.m. So i was about in the middle of the cemetary, when i just felt like i was being watched. I turned around but it was dark, and had no flashlight. So i called out whos there, and of course i got no answer. so i walked back but i got lost because these were some huge headstones. I had no cell phone, so i started to get frantic. More and more i had these odd feelings, and BAM. I tripped and, the dog which wasnt on a leash because it was super trained, ran home, which i foudn out later. So there i was by myself in the middle of a deadzone. So i got to my legs. And you know i keep forgetting which is was bad/good. So, but it was cold and i had a vision, not like physic, but you know i saw zombies. Then i napped back and they werent there. But its wierd because just this mornign i had a dream with zombies and ghosts talking to my dead body. I think im being haunted but you know. It could just be mind playing tricks. So just thought id sharee it. Oh and Clock Day. Im rackin up save points.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-15 19:32:27

At 8/15/08 07:12 PM, BloodStrike21 wrote: Well, i was visiting my uncle, yesterday. And i took his dog for a walk. I happened to walk by a cemetary, and i thought why not lets take a stroll through it. Now it was about 8-9p.m. So i was about in the middle of the cemetary, when i just felt like i was being watched. I turned around but it was dark, and had no flashlight. So i called out whos there, and of course i got no answer. so i walked back but i got lost because these were some huge headstones. I had no cell phone, so i started to get frantic. More and more i had these odd feelings, and BAM. I tripped and, the dog which wasnt on a leash because it was super trained, ran home, which i foudn out later. So there i was by myself in the middle of a deadzone. So i got to my legs. And you know i keep forgetting which is was bad/good. So, but it was cold and i had a vision, not like physic, but you know i saw zombies. Then i napped back and they werent there. But its wierd because just this mornign i had a dream with zombies and ghosts talking to my dead body. I think im being haunted but you know. It could just be mind playing tricks. So just thought id sharee it. Oh and Clock Day. Im rackin up save points.

There have been cases that people walked through graveyards at the wrong time and were haunted. Like one close, some girl went into a graveyard and stepped over graves and then when we she got home a dead old lady kept haunting her and even choked her at one point.

They moved away.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-15 19:55:12

At 8/15/08 07:32 PM, Complete wrote:

There have been cases that people walked through graveyards at the wrong time and were haunted. Like one close, some girl went into a graveyard and stepped over graves and then when we she got home a dead old lady kept haunting her and even choked her at one point.

They moved away.

Is this supposed to make me feel better?

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-15 20:11:34

Before I begin I will say happy clock day to everyone and Corey who I assume isn't here.

And now I will begin -

I have been reading allot more on UFO's, ETUFO's and I found out about a group called the disclosure group, it is a group of people who interview people in trustworthy possitions on their UFO encounters, people like government members, pilots, scientists, they also do alot of research on the things that could prove ETUFO's either way. A common theroy is that of unidentified natural phenomina, this is true for more than 80% of all claimed UFO photographs and videos, a clear light hovering above the ground can be an earth light and proof of this are readings on the rictor scale that are found after the event, (not nesacalary an earthquake).

I don't want to say I believe either way, I want to believe in extra terrestial space craft coming to our planet but so much scientific proof stands against it, even my sigting has been proved to be natural phenomina (what I explained on the disclosure groups email I sent them). But then I find people who can honestly say they know it to be true. I have been in contact with people who upload UFO videos to youtube and people on IRC channels that are about UFO's and aliens.

The recent records on UFO's released by the british government don't reveal an awefull lot except many hundreds of sigtings. However, at a recent meeting I went to I found out some very interesting information (the meeting was slightly strange and I think it is based on a religious cult - I wont be going again, I will read their records):

The forrest, approximately 50 miles away from wear I live - rendlesham forest had a very intriguing sighting that happened - http://www.rendlesham-incident.co.uk/
They saw a shining/floating metallic/light that seemed so unhuman, like nothing that had been seen before. People have not been able to explain this as any natural phenomina. So could it be reverse engineering by goverments and military forces, evidently not. The nearest military base is in the bordering county suffolk and that is an American airbase so it is less than likely they would be testing technology in England. It should be noted that the forest is bordered with suffolk although the sigting was in Norfolk (or so I like to think - nothing ever happens in Norfolk). But BBC's program 'inside out' has proved this to be a hoax - see the evidence here - http://www.bbc.co.uk/insideout/east/seri es3/rendlesham_ufos.shtml (it should also be noted there were different sigtings but that is the most heard of)

But I stumbled apon the fact that the evidence was in US government files and they had not released it - the disclosure project highly disagrees with hiding of vital information and so do I. And so does Garry Mckinnon (the hacker), Garry will no longer be extradited to the US and will have a full and fair trial in Uk, his home of residence - this is good news and now the disclosure project will be interested to find his exact results from hacking the military UFO records, as will I. The US are also sitting on energy saving and/or reusable energy sources - wich is rather ironic as America is one of the biggest poluters to global warming in the world (per person).

However - this large scale sigting (see image) is clearly not a hoax due to the magnitude of people amazed at what they can see, stradford is the place if you wish to research, I guess somethings, though will never be explained.

That is all, I will respond to any points or comments made.

Kind regards -
Sirtom93.

Ghost / Supernat. Club

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-16 07:03:38

im back after my accout was hacked ill try and read all the pages added

underage users there so easy to spot LOL

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-16 08:39:55

Kind regards
Sirtom93.

my pic says what i think, however the light by itself is a odd pod..

Ghost / Supernat. Club

NewGrounds' forum signatures are terrible.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-16 10:05:46

Hey gus. I'm back. Looks like maybe a few new users that I might be adding to the members list too. I hope you all had a good Clock Day.

At 8/14/08 02:38 PM, Complete wrote:
Sorta, but only with the future.

I usually don't remember that I had dreamed about it until it happens. Then I get the feeling of Deja Vu.

At 8/14/08 03:26 PM, ChickenReaper wrote:
At 8/13/08 09:38 AM, slevin wrote: I read this story once about a wrecking ball some construction workers leeft hanging from a crane one evening, when they came back the next day, it was gone, thoughts on how it happened?
You mean that like 100 ton wrecking ball that went missing overnight in the early 20th century my theory aliens

That must of been it. >.< Lmao, seriously though it sounds like a made up story if there isn't any link or any sort of proof along with it.

At 8/14/08 05:05 PM, syrika246 wrote:

Why hello. If I think you have contributed enough and you have stuck around enough I will add you to the members list. If you don't stick around then still thank you for the story.

when I was younger, I would wake up early (like 4:00 in the morning early, go downstairs and fall asleep again) I have 2 separate flights of stairs separated by a wall,

Woah, is it a big house? Or is it just a different kind of design, because I've never been in a house that had to set of stairs in the house.

and on the first flight I would hear pots and pans clattering, silverware clashing, plates shattering, noise you would hear if someone had no disregard for your things. and as I turned the corner, to go down the second flight of stairs, it stopped, I would go into the kitchen, and all was well, the only clue left is the ringing and the very strong memories of it happening over and over again, at least 3 time a week, but after a while I had grown out of waking up early and now they have stopped, can't explain it.

That's interesting. So you don't remember seeing anything obviously since the noise would stop when you would get to it. The spirit had to be strong enough to physically move things though to make noise.

another one, just sort of a quick, nothing can explain sort of one, not really a story. again when I was younger, this is probably about 5 years of age. I was walking with my father to my room, we walked down a short hallway to my room, but something stopped me in my tracks as we entered the hall, I noticed a little guy, he was sitting there, he turned his head, looked at me, then calmly walked into my room, he looked like a little toy robot, somethign like 2 feet tall, large head, short arms, and he didn't have legs, he was floating, or at least was using treads, the only thing that separated him from a toy robot was he was all black, like a silhouette. I was terrified, I had asked my dad if he saw that (he didn't), whom I was holding back out of pure terror, he then dragged me to my room where the figure was still there, again terrified, I refused to turn on the light, my dad, with his extended reach, got the light, and the thing dissipated,

Wow, again thats pretty awesome! I would be scared as hell if I saw something like then when I was a little kid. That brings up a good question though. Your dad didn't see it, but you did. Now it's said that children have more physic powers then adults, so maybe this sort of proves it. I feel if someone truly doesn't believe though then they won't see something. That's how an Ouija board has worked for me all of the time at least. I'm sure it's true with other things too.

now I'm pretty sure that I haven't created false memories because I never talked about this, except with my dad, and I stick to what I remember what I saw, not what he said happened.

Maybe it was the same figure that you saw going into your room that you hear making noise in the kitchen. That sounds more like a demon then a ghost though so be careful.

At 8/14/08 05:17 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: Hey I just realzized I forgot to tell you guys anothr story!

How could you forget? ;)

Alright, so you guys know how I am always complaining that my bathroom rattles and stuff during the night?

Yeah, that rings a bell doesn't it guys? >.<

well, I am in bed sleeping, and all of a sudden I hear my garbage can shaking like wild. I look ove at my clock, and its' three something. So I groan, put my head down, and try to sleep. It keeps going, but I am way too tired to get up and walk, so I just fall asleep. But my house was dead quite, everyone was sleeping at three. So yeah, that's about it.

Is the garbage can inside of the house and do you have any animals? If it's outside then I would obviously say that its an animal, but even maybe so inside the house. You never know though. Your house does make a lot of noise.

Oh and on the whole psychic thing, there are times where I get MASSIVE deja vu. Like, play by play. Could that be other forces at work???
hmmm...

It's just that part in your brain that we have to figure out how to use.

At 8/14/08 06:27 PM, ChickenReaper wrote: that was probably a racoon you could be exaggerating

Maybe, maybe not.

At 8/14/08 06:42 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: Okay, the bathroom is where the garbage can is

Well, I guess that this ruins my first question up above doesn't it?

, and my bathroom is IN THE HOUSE,

Well, I hope so. LOLLOL

windows closed. Meaning no racoon is getting in this place. But yeah, my bathroom is allways acting funny in the middle of the night, and the fact that this happened at 3 makes me rise an eyebrow. Next time, read the story pproperly before blowing it off as something.

Well animals seem to find their way into the house. I mean we have EVERYTHING closed up and sometimes things like squirrels can still get in through holes on the base of our house, they then go through the walls, and then they make a hell of a noise in the walls which sound like something in the house. They have even sounded like they were in the garbage can and in the cabinets even though its more the vibration of them going nuts in the wall.

At 8/14/08 08:15 PM, syrika246 wrote: hey, hey, I didn't catch where you said the garbage can was either, and plus, he has a right to try, don't get mad.

people getting pissed makes me a sad panda ;(

Ha, well what he said was ok. He didn't say that it WAS a raccoon. He said it was PROBABLE a raccoon. There is a bit of a difference. The first one means that it was a raccoon and nothing else. The second one means that it might of been a raccoon, but it could of also been something else.

At 8/14/08 08:19 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: Sorry. i will be more polite next time.

This never really turned into a fight. There isn't an apology needed here guys.

At 8/14/08 09:07 PM, syrika246 wrote: very good, very good, its kind of funny, I'm the n00b and I'm pushing around someone with more than 100x my posts

Try to push me around you noob. It won't be pretty. >:(

At 8/14/08 11:48 PM, Magisterial wrote:

Another new face here. Nice to meet you.

Bathrooms are funny. Every night at 10:00pm my shower turns on and off for a split second. Although this may be explained somehow.

Bathrooms can make a lot of weird noises for several different reasons, but the main reason is the pipes and other things creaking. Theres always water in them, sometimes running, but even when its still it can make creeks and cracks.

At 8/14/08 11:57 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: Lol. Well, i be signing off the forums. I be a part of the NGPD, and i got a Clock Day to handle.
*Visor slids down* *Cocks Blam Cannon*
It's on.

I wasn't on at all today, for reason that I will mention in my next post. Clock Day was good. I got around 800 B/P today, which is always a nice plus. I managed to get 5 blams today, but Clock Day isn't about blams. I even have a few spam clock day submissions under my bealt after this year. It's all in fun and games though so there really isn't anything wrong with it. Especailly on Clock Day. Right guys?

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-16 10:08:07

At 8/15/08 07:12 PM, BloodStrike21 wrote: Well, i was visiting my uncle, yesterday. And i took his dog for a walk. I happened to walk by a cemetary, and i thought why not lets take a stroll through it. Now it was about 8-9p.m. So i was about in the middle of the cemetary, when i just felt like i was being watched. I turned around but it was dark, and had no flashlight. So i called out whos there, and of course i got no answer. so i walked back but i got lost because these were some huge headstones. I had no cell phone, so i started to get frantic. More and more i had these odd feelings, and BAM. I tripped and, the dog which wasnt on a leash because it was super trained, ran home, which i foudn out later. So there i was by myself in the middle of a deadzone.

In fun and games this middle of a deadzone part reminds me of the verizon commercials. Mister are you doing laundry? Yeah... It's a dead zone down there.. blah blah.. It's ok I have the verizon network.

So i got to my legs. And you know i keep forgetting which is was bad/good. So, but it was cold and i had a vision, not like physic, but you know i saw zombies. Then i napped back and they werent there. But its wierd because just this mornign i had a dream with zombies and ghosts talking to my dead body. I think im being haunted but you know. It could just be mind playing tricks. So just thought id sharee it.

Hm, the dream may just be coincidence and I don't really believe that zombies would be something that would really happen so this is probably just something that your mind made up when you were really scared. So obviously you ended up finding your way out though.

Oh and Clock Day. Im rackin up save points.

How many did you guys get? I got around 800.

At 8/15/08 07:32 PM, Complete wrote:

They moved away.

I find it disrespectful to step over graves and don't think anyone should ever do it. Whether or not something would happen or not, but would you honestly want people stepping over and on your dead body? It's best to avoid this all around and stay on path and to remember to understand where the bodies are in the ground.

At 8/15/08 07:55 PM, BloodStrike21 wrote:
They moved away.
Is this supposed to make me feel better?

I don't think you have anything to worry about. Did anything happen over night at all? I mean we all get the feeling that we are being watched in a graveyard. That just happens.

At 8/15/08 08:11 PM, sirtom93 wrote: Before I begin I will say happy clock day to everyone and Corey who I assume isn't here.

Yeah, I wasn't here for awhile. Sorry guys. It was my four year annv. with my girlfriend so I wasn't around all Clock Day. I had someone else B/P for me though and they did a great job.

And now I will begin -

I have been reading allot more on UFO's, ETUFO's and I found out about a group called the disclosure group, it is a group of people who interview people in trustworthy possitions on their UFO encounters, people like government members, pilots, scientists, they also do alot of research on the things that could prove ETUFO's either way. A common theroy is that of unidentified natural phenomina, this is true for more than 80% of all claimed UFO photographs and videos, a clear light hovering above the ground can be an earth light and proof of this are readings on the rictor scale that are found after the event, (not nesacalary an earthquake).

This doesn't really go with what you said, but I was also doing some research around my area and there has been 3 UFO sighting. I also found out something very interesting. My town was the first place that they tested certain jets and airplanes like the Stealth Bomber over. The reason that they tested it here was that there wouldn't be many people to see it, but they wanted enough people to see if anyone at all would notice them. Like they wanted to see if they could keep the projects on the down low so much and see if the plains were noticeable. The other reason was if it crashed then it wouldn't kill many people.

I don't want to say I believe either way, I want to believe in extra terrestial space craft coming to our planet but so much scientific proof stands against it, even my sigting has been proved to be natural phenomina (what I explained on the disclosure groups email I sent them). But then I find people who can honestly say they know it to be true. I have been in contact with people who upload UFO videos to youtube and people on IRC channels that are about UFO's and aliens.

I'm sure it is true and they just don't want you to find out. Almost everything in this world is controlled by the government so you never know, maybe that group is controlled to and is just used to tell almost everyone that the sighting aren't real so they leave it alone.

The recent records on UFO's released by the british government don't reveal an awefull lot except many hundreds of sigtings. However, at a recent meeting I went to I found out some very interesting information (the meeting was slightly strange and I think it is based on a religious cult - I wont be going again, I will read their records):

Yeah, be careful. I would want to stay away from those cults.

The forrest, approximately 50 miles away from wear I live - rendlesham forest had a very intriguing sighting that happened - http://www.rendlesham-incident.co.uk/

I'll be sure to check the link out.

They saw a shining/floating metallic/light that seemed so unhuman, like nothing that had been seen before. People have not been able to explain this as any natural phenomina. So could it be reverse engineering by goverments and military forces, evidently not. The nearest military base is in the bordering county suffolk and that is an American airbase so it is less than likely they would be testing technology in England.

Again, you never know. Us American assholes rather test over other countries then we would our own.

It should be noted that the forest is bordered with suffolk although the sigting was in Norfolk (or so I like to think - nothing ever happens in Norfolk). But BBC's program 'inside out' has proved this to be a hoax - see the evidence here - http://www.bbc.co.uk/insideout/east/seri es3/rendlesham_ufos.shtml (it should also be noted there were different sigtings but that is the most heard of)

Another one I have to find time to look at also. >.<

But I stumbled apon the fact that the evidence was in US government files and they had not released it - the disclosure project highly disagrees with hiding of vital information and so do I. And so does Garry Mckinnon (the hacker), Garry will no longer be extradited to the US and will have a full and fair trial in Uk, his home of residence - this is good news and now the disclosure project will be interested to find his exact results from hacking the military UFO records, as will I. The US are also sitting on energy saving and/or reusable energy sources - wich is rather ironic as America is one of the biggest poluters to global warming in the world (per person).

I try and do my part by not polluting. We are just dirty people. :(

However - this large scale sigting (see image) is clearly not a hoax due to the magnitude of people amazed at what they can see, stradford is the place if you wish to research, I guess somethings, though will never be explained.

That is all, I will respond to any points or comments made.

Kind regards -
Sirtom93.

Did you guys now that the American government is allowed to keep secrets from its people anywhere from 20 to 30 years? This means that eventually they will tell us who assinated JFK and all of the stuff like that, but they can keep it a secret for a very long time. Hell who knows, they may never really tell us stuff like that. Any secrets though they are suppose to tell us later on. I found this interesting. It proves the do keep secrets.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-16 12:32:41

In fun and games this middle of a deadzone part reminds me of the verizon commercials. Mister are you doing laundry? Yeah... It's a dead zone down there.. blah blah.. It's ok I have the verizon network.

I forgot to right pun intended during that sentence glad you were able to pick that up.

Hm, the dream may just be coincidence and I don't really believe that zombies would be something that would really happen so this is probably just something that your mind made up when you were really scared. So obviously you ended up finding your way out though.

Yes, i got out, but if was pretty hard. glad its just a coincidence. i didnt want to get choked by some old lady, and then have to move away. Well anyway my parents are moving, and they thought about moving tnext to a cemetary. They loved it so i didnt, want to you know be rude, but... i have no say. We may or may not move. Yea i just didnt think zombies were real, but it was shocking.

About the UFOs Sirtom posted. You know i cant really make anyting from, i looked closely but didnt see the outline of a jet, so i couldnt find it.I dont really know what to think of that.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-16 13:12:17

Yes Corey, we also have a law regarding information being released. Next year all information on world war 2 will be accesible by anyone - or should be.

Also the disclosure project talked to people who said that in NASA they have a building that works on airbrushing and deleting photos of suspected ETUFO's - very interesting.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-16 13:45:08

I can't believe I forgot about this experience.

As I stated before, I don't like looking at reflections that overlook long dark rooms alone at night. But one time I was in the living room, my dog seemed a little nervous for some reason. So I began to go upstairs and I passed my TV. It was turned off but I looked into it and I saw a perfect reflection of the room....and a boy standing on the couch opposite to where my dog was sitting. He was not sitting, but standing.

With no delay, I spun around to see my dog looking at the couch and turning back, then looking, and turning back again. It is like he didn't want to stare at the couch.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-16 13:49:26

Yeah, the thing is there is nothing in my bathroom garbage can that would attract any animal- I am guessing you know what wwould go in a bathroom garbage >_<. But anyways, I am reading the posts and they are very intriguing. My uncle is a SUPER alien believer, like he is normal and stuff but he has all sorts of videos and stuff about alien sightings and whatnot. Love to read the posts in this club!
Ohg and I got somewhere around 500-600 b/s points yesterday. That is why I <3 clockday.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-16 14:20:35

sorry ive been gone for the last few days ive been tied up ill post some stories l8r though

this is NOT a link

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-16 14:46:39

Sometimes i get that same feeling.