00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GalaxyOfVal just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ghost / Supernat. Club

126,013 Views | 1,928 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-18 15:20:03

Hey!

There was a show on that called

"A haunting"

IT IS AN AWSOME SHOW AND IT HAD THAT STORY!

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-18 17:16:52

Omg guys!

I had a weird ass experience!!!!

I was in the bathroom...doing.......stuff...and the shower curtain blew open by itself and it was cold in there...it is 82o today!

and when I walked out my mom said "did you say something?"

I said "No"

and she said she heard someone say " help me someone I cant get out" and a man saying "I need to get a shower...."

.......IM SCARED!!!! o_o

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-18 17:25:21

Hey, while going through these old pages, I realised we stopped rating the stories! Hoe come? We should start doing that again. Oh, and Dadit, cold is generally a good thing or at least no harmful, plus it didn't seem like anything too major. I mean, the voices are strange, but the shower curtain COULD be attributed to many things. Not saying it has cto be, just could be.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-18 18:00:47

I am taking pictures of my bathroom now....

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-18 18:15:06

dint find nothing

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-18 19:13:20

At 8/18/08 09:36 AM, dadit wrote: Hey corky,

Hello there. You can call me Corey if you want. I rather be called by my first name just to make it a little more friendlier around here. You can call me Corey or Corky though. Doesn't really bother me too much.

Thanks i'mk proud to be here..

Proud. Hm, thanks.

I dont have the original pic anymore..It got deleted in a virus...but I can assure you that that is my pic and I got the pic on the site BEFORE the virus happend.

Well any other time I would say BULLSHIT, but this time I have to say that I will believe you because I also have taken many great pictures, but then sadly lost them when my computer crashed. My friend also had them on his computer and his computer crashed too.

It was taken on a non Digital camera and...i dont think I can get it on yt lol

I need a camera. I should be getting one for my birthday, which is Sept. 24. I'll be an old one at the age of 20. God, I feel old.

But I can assure you that my house is haunted :) good thing it's grandma :)

People always think of the word haunted as a negative word, but it's not always the case as you can see here.

At 8/18/08 10:47 AM, dadit wrote: Hey!
I got another one for ya!

Alrighty.

One day I was ghost hunting in a local graveyard..and I got a picture of orbs!

Hm, I find orbs in my pictures of the graveyard all of the time. For a reason that I will mention in a little bit.

I took a Ouija board there and I found this spirit and he started saying F-U so i'm like "HANDS OFF GUYS!"

Hm, he wanted to F-U so you wanted him all to yourself? ;)

So that night, I went to bed (Sleep over). and I had a weird dream of someone coming into our room with a red rose and she had a white face.When we woke up that morning, I told them I had a dream and they said they had the E.X.A.C.T. same dream.....We then heard footsteps outside of our door (Morining) and the door knob was jiggaling.....we ran into my closet and hid for about 20 minuets...while we were in the closet we were like really really cold and we heard footsteps in the bedroom outside of the closet...Now I have a closet connecting to my room to my parents room so we squeezed ourselfs in there and opend up my parents door and ran out into the kitchen.....

Ah man. You should of stuck it out and watched to see what happened. The only thing here is that on the Ouija board you say its a he, but in the dream you say its a she.

At the top where I mentions the orb's here is a picture.

I cropped it cuz there were some other bistanders there...I did'nt want to take there pic

Hm, for one reason I don't count orbs as anything supernatural. Orbs can be dust, bugs, movement, light, shadow, and/or a glitch. I know in graveyards and houses orbs that show up are usually just dust. In houses because houses are ALWAYS dusty. I would know because my allergies act up no matter the house I'm in. Also, in graveyards if they are by a road then there will be a lot of dirt in the air from the cars going by all day and if there is a dirt road or newly dug grave then there will be a lot of dust.

At 8/18/08 10:54 AM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: Yeah, Im gonna go to bed at like 11:30 from now on. But, I am updating the site right now, so don't worry.

Well take your time. There isn't any rush for it. I will probably link to parts of the website in member updates, which there will be one in not too long.

At 8/18/08 02:34 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: I have mixed feelings on the site. I often thought maybe we could have a home away from NG but then it would be strange if we left as we are set in our ways here.

Well I think that the website would only be a good thing to keep a list of all of our stories and keep a list of all of the pictures and movies that were posted here. I don't want it to leave newgrounds, but it will be a nice place to have keep record of.

I appreciate Sight working on the site for us and i had a quick look round and it looks good. Maybe the message on the home page could be changed though? I think something a bit more professional wold go better.

Yeah, and maybe add something like if you want to join then make a newgrounds account and, etc.. etc.. That way we could bring in a couple of new recruits to newgrounds and this club.

I like it though and i and I'm sure everyone else is grateful for it and looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

Yes, I appreciate it also. I hope it turns out great.

Looking forward to seeing you video Corey

Yeah, I will talk to my girlfriend about it soon. It's her camera.

At 8/18/08 05:16 PM, dadit wrote: Omg guys!

ZOMG!

I had a weird ass experience!!!!

Lol, kai.

I was in the bathroom...doing.......stuff...

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

We all masturbate its ok.

and the shower curtain blew open by itself and it was cold in there...it is 82o today!

Still a breeze can be cold. Was the window open? Also, if it was hot inside the bathroom and the window or door opened just a little bit then it would create a very cold feeling because the hot air would rush out of the room and be filled with air that was cooler. Even if the air is only a little cooler it will feel cold because of how sudden it is.

and when I walked out my mom said "did you say something?"

I said "No"

and she said she heard someone say " help me someone I cant get out" and a man saying "I need to get a shower...."

.......IM SCARED!!!! o_o

Lol, I can't explain the voices though. I don't think you have any reason to be scared though. Remember cold = good.

At 8/18/08 03:20 PM, dadit wrote: Hey!

There was a show on that called

"A haunting"

IT IS AN AWSOME SHOW AND IT HAD THAT STORY!

Wait, what story did it have in it? I must of missed something. :(

At 8/18/08 05:25 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: Hey, while going through these old pages, I realised we stopped rating the stories! Hoe come? We should start doing that again.

Yeah, we can start that again. I don't know why we stopped. Clubs are like that though. They always start one way and then end up changing several times throughout their life. Hell, I started this club with Simon and he hasn't been back here ever since. I just really would like if everyone responded to most of the stories. They don't absolutely have to rate them, but respond about them.

Oh, and Dadit, cold is generally a good thing or at least no harmful, plus it didn't seem like anything too major. I mean, the voices are strange, but the shower curtain COULD be attributed to many things. Not saying it has cto be, just could be.

Yeah, cold good, warm bad. The general rule, but I still can't get over that you were in the bathroom. Doing... stuff... as you call it. >.<

At 8/18/08 06:00 PM, dadit wrote: I am taking pictures of my bathroom now....

I HOPE YOU FIND SOMETHING!

At 8/18/08 06:15 PM, dadit wrote: dint find nothing

OH MAN! :(

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-18 19:31:12

Thanky Corey!

#1-I was once in my bedrrom and I felt hot hot hot hot with very very quiet moaning sounds....
#2-I found something....it's yellow ghost ectoplasum!!!
#3-Yea I wasnt a digital fuckng cam!!!
#4-The story I was refering to was an early post by someone on page 15-16 Either one..

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-18 20:05:06

Alright, the mebers list is on the site, the authors were added tothe ghost stores but I am only a third of the way through the club, sorr about that, and I added a new link. If anyone has any suggestions on the intro, feel free. I just wantd it to be welcomig, not al proffesional and buissness-type-e

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-18 22:35:16

At 8/18/08 05:25 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: Hey, while going through these old pages, I realised we stopped rating the stories! Hoe come? We should start doing that again.

Yes we should, I'm not sure why we stopped i guess thats just the way things go. As Corey said we need everyone responding to all the stories that come through but with so many active members it's going to get crowded.

I haven't posted much cos i am so busy with my deadline that I'm running on autopilot sometimes. I am doing what i can though and i do still care about the club you guys just have to bare with me. I feel like i am letting the club down a little by not giving feedback on stories and stuff. I can only spare a few minutes for small posts here and there and my daily deposit. I will try to take more time out to catch up with you guys.

Check my blog for deadline updates if you are interesting, leave comments to make me feel popular :D

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-18 22:37:05

At 8/18/08 10:35 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote:
Check my blog for deadline updates if you are interesting, leave comments to make me feel popular :D

That is obviously meant to say if you are 'interested'. I need to go to bed i think. Apologies

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-19 18:39:29

sup guys ive got a story to tell....*cue fade out music*

anyways my mom was a nurse and she drew blood &stuff like that she tole me about this one time where she was talkin to her friends(all of whom worked the night-shift with her) there was this one girl who had walked off earlier after being insulted who piped up from the computers and something like "hey chek this out" so they looked it was a videostape from the security cameras in the mourgue and a dead woman (who had already been discetect and harvested of organs mind you) got up and walked across the room then peeked out the door and went back and layed back down she had died 12 hours before hand it was a pretty creepy story all-in-all

this is NOT a link

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-19 19:14:20

At 8/19/08 06:39 PM, keyword wrote: sup guys ive got a story to tell....*cue fade out music*

anyways my mom was a nurse and she drew blood &stuff like that she tole me about this one time where she was talkin to her friends(all of whom worked the night-shift with her) there was this one girl who had walked off earlier after being insulted who piped up from the computers and something like "hey chek this out" so they looked it was a videostape from the security cameras in the mourgue and a dead woman (who had already been discetect and harvested of organs mind you) got up and walked across the room then peeked out the door and went back and layed back down she had died 12 hours before hand it was a pretty creepy story all-in-all

I don't mean to be a bitch about you had a lot of spelling errors, anyhow though that's pretty crazy are you sure your mom's not just pulling your leg?

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-19 19:16:09

At 8/19/08 07:14 PM, SgtDK wrote:
At 8/19/08 06:39 PM, keyword wrote: sup guys ive got a story to tell....*cue fade out music*
I don't mean to be a bitch *but* you had a lot of spelling errors, anyhow though that's pretty crazy are you sure your mom's not just pulling your leg?

Fixed the error in your sentence SgtDK

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-19 20:34:34

At 8/19/08 07:14 PM, SgtDK wrote

I don't mean to be a bitch about you had a lot of spelling errors, anyhow though that's pretty crazy are you sure your mom's not just pulling your leg?

Sorry about the spelling errors but i was in kind of a rush(steak was involved so i was justified).

Im not sure if shes making it up or not, but i just thought it would be kind of cool to share (mainly because i don`t want to post some of my better stories when the club is slowing down).

this is NOT a link

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-19 20:37:20

Hey guys I got another!

One day, I was at the hospital for blood work.

I was in the waiting room and there was a little girl maybe like 11-12 years old. And she came up to me and stole my hat. I went and followed her to get it back into like another section waiting room (Like 2 waiting rooms). I found my hat on the floor and infront of the wall...and I thought nothing of it but then I sit down and see a picture of that litle girl! it said "Katie-1995-2006 Childrens ward room 108.

EXACT...SAME.....GIRL......

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-19 20:47:15

One of my relatives told me about one of his paranormal experiences. He said when he was younger, he would walk down his street almost everyday. Then one day as he was walking by this house that had a lot of bushes. Then he said he could see a gray man staring at him from the bushes. Now at first he thought it was just a statue. But this "thing" sprinted away in the bushes. It rattled. Then it disappeared without a trace.

He walked home very nervous.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-19 21:19:52

Aliright, the website is going along quite well. Love to see these stoies and the activity, but alas, I am short on the paranormal right now. :(.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-20 00:08:38

At 8/18/08 07:31 PM, dadit wrote: Thanky Corey!

Yep.

#1-I was once in my bedrrom and I felt hot hot hot hot with very very quiet moaning sounds....

Lol, goes well with your masturbation. Hot is generally a bad feeling.

#2-I found something....it's yellow ghost ectoplasum!!!

Wait? What do you mean?

#3-Yea I wasnt a digital fuckng cam!!!

Too bad.

#4-The story I was refering to was an early post by someone on page 15-16 Either one..

Well that was around a half a year ago. I don't really remember stuff like that. Please quote it next time so I know what you mean.

At 8/18/08 08:05 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: Alright, the mebers list is on the site, the authors were added tothe ghost stores but I am only a third of the way through the club, sorr about that, and I added a new link. If anyone has any suggestions on the intro, feel free. I just wantd it to be welcomig, not al proffesional and buissness-type-e

It looks awesome so far. I really like the stories list. It makes it nice having all of the stories like that on one page.

Yes we should, I'm not sure why we stopped i guess thats just the way things go. As Corey said we need everyone responding to all the stories that come through but with so many active members it's going to get crowded.

Well it has really slowed down the last couple of days. Maybe you can post a link or two of yours that you wanted to discuss. Unless it picks back up again.

I haven't posted much cos i am so busy with my deadline that I'm running on autopilot sometimes. I am doing what i can though and i do still care about the club you guys just have to bare with me. I feel like i am letting the club down a little by not giving feedback on stories and stuff. I can only spare a few minutes for small posts here and there and my daily deposit. I will try to take more time out to catch up with you guys.

Yeah, just wait in a couple of days I will be back in college, with classes, and a job... I might be pretty busy. I will try to find time though. Hopefully..

I'm not interesting though. :(

At 8/18/08 10:37 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote:
That is obviously meant to say if you are 'interested'. I need to go to bed i think. Apologies

Haha, OHHHHH. Lol, yeah go to bed. That's were I'm headed off to pretty soon.

DUN DUN DUN. Wrong music? Try this song. :)

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 62223

What? That's pretty frigging crazy. That's really hard to believe. I wish I would of been there to see something like that.

At 8/19/08 07:16 PM, egoharuhi15 wrote:
At 8/19/08 07:14 PM, SgtDK wrote:
I don't mean to be a bitch *but* you had a lot of spelling errors, anyhow though that's pretty crazy are you sure your mom's not just pulling your leg?
Fixed the error in your sentence SgtDK

Lmao, you guys crack me up. :) Wait, who the fuck are you? Alt. account?

At 8/19/08 08:34 PM, keyword wrote:
Sorry about the spelling errors but i was in kind of a rush(steak was involved so i was justified).

Oh alright. I understand then. Good excuse. ;)

Im not sure if shes making it up or not, but i just thought it would be kind of cool to share (mainly because i don`t want to post some of my better stories when the club is slowing down).

We are always slowing down here. >.<

At 8/19/08 08:37 PM, dadit wrote: Hey guys I got another!

Hello.

One day, I was at the hospital for blood work.

Oh, I'm sorry. :(

I was in the waiting room and there was a little girl maybe like 11-12 years old. And she came up to me and stole my hat. I went and followed her to get it back into like another section waiting room (Like 2 waiting rooms). I found my hat on the floor and infront of the wall...and I thought nothing of it but then I sit down and see a picture of that litle girl! it said "Katie-1995-2006 Childrens ward room 108.

EXACT...SAME.....GIRL......

Ah, another freaky one. I could see this being something in a movie or a game or something. I might actually use that is something like a story sometime.

At 8/19/08 08:47 PM, Complete wrote: One of my relatives told me about one of his paranormal experiences. He said when he was younger, he would walk down his street almost everyday. Then one day as he was walking by this house that had a lot of bushes. Then he said he could see a gray man staring at him from the bushes. Now at first he thought it was just a statue. But this "thing" sprinted away in the bushes. It rattled. Then it disappeared without a trace.

He walked home very nervous.

Another great story from you Complete. The way you describe it I'm having a hard time understanding though. He sprinted into the bushes, but I thought he was already in the bushes. I guess I just can't envision it.

At 8/19/08 09:19 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: Aliright, the website is going along quite well. Love to see these stoies and the activity, but alas, I am short on the paranormal right now. :(.

Well when you get the website done I'm going to work on a new members list and add links and stuff from the website so everyone can find things easier.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-20 00:41:17

At 8/20/08 12:08 AM, Corky52 wrote:
At 8/19/08 08:47 PM, Complete wrote:
Another great story from you Complete. The way you describe it I'm having a hard time understanding though. He sprinted into the bushes, but I thought he was already in the bushes. I guess I just can't envision it.

Well the house had a lot of bushes. But he sprinted THROUGH the bushes.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-20 01:22:09

Phew. It took me a few days, but I finally finished reading through every page. I myself am very intrigued by all things supernatural, although I've never experienced anything myself. ;( I was hoping I could join, as its been very enjoyable reading the crazy shit some of you have been through. Even if I could just give feedback on other's experiences. Well, its good to be back on Newgrounds, after a several month long hiatus (that nobody noticed or cared about). Damn I have a lot of catching up to do. Anyways, I hope to look forward to being a member of this club.

I have returned.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-20 10:19:45

At 8/20/08 12:41 AM, Complete wrote:
Well the house had a lot of bushes. But he sprinted THROUGH the bushes.

Gotcha now.

At 8/20/08 01:22 AM, IND658 wrote:

Why hello there new person.

Phew. It took me a few days, but I finally finished reading through every page. I myself am very intrigued by all things supernatural, although I've never experienced anything myself. ;( I was hoping I could join, as its been very enjoyable reading the crazy shit some of you have been through. Even if I could just give feedback on other's experiences. Well, its good to be back on Newgrounds, after a several month long hiatus (that nobody noticed or cared about). Damn I have a lot of catching up to do. Anyways, I hope to look forward to being a member of this club.

I can't believe you read through all of the pages. We are now making a website that will include all of the stories right on it, so it will be easy to find all the stories, movies, pictures, etc.. I don't care if you haven't had your own experiences, you can still join if your interested and responds to other peoples stories, find links to interesting stories, pictures, and movies. So you are a member of the club as long as you come back and be active, but I won't be doing the members update for probably another week or two. Still stick around and post though.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-20 11:15:09

Hey cory lol i am having a prob with quoting.....lol typo typo typo...

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-20 14:26:13

Have you ever heard the expression "an apple a day keeps the Doctor away?" Most assume, with no reason to think otherwise, that it is simply an easy-to-remember rhyme that stresses the importance of eating healthily to young children. But the saying did not originate as a harmless reminder. It was born in a frontier town in the early years of the gold rush, where food was scarce and money even scarcer.

One August, when a bad drought had struck the region, a series of bloody killings swept through the town. Every night, a single house would be broken into, and anyone who saw the invader would be swiftly, brutally slain. Nothing was ever stolen, save for a few scraps of food.

After two weeks of this, the local grocer set out a few apples and a glass of milk in the town square overnight. He then hid in the tower of the church, hoping to catch a glimpse of anyone who came by.

Fighting fatigue, the grocer waited for any sign of life below. Just after midnight, he was rewarded by a chilling sight; a man, carrying a black bag stuffed with dully shining metal tools and covered from head to foot in cloth bandages, staggered into view. He paused at the sight of the apples and milk, and then whipped his head around, as if looking for the one who dared to patronize him. Seized with fear, the grocer ducked out of sight, staying hidden 'til sunrise.

The strange man had only taken one of the apples, and didn't even touch the glass of milk. No houses were broken into, and no one was killed. For decades, the town continued to place out an apple or two every night, even long after a single apple stopped disappearing.

Ghost / Supernat. Club

Hail Fiction

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-20 15:43:41

Have you ever heard the expression "an apple a day keeps the Doctor away?" Most assume, with no reason to think otherwise, that it is simply an easy-to-remember rhyme that stresses the importance of eating healthily to young children. But the saying did not originate as a harmless reminder. It was born in a frontier town in the early years of the gold rush, where food was scarce and money even scarcer.

One August, when a bad drought had struck the region, a series of bloody killings swept through the town. Every night, a single house would be broken into, and anyone who saw the invader would be swiftly, brutally slain. Nothing was ever stolen, save for a few scraps of food.

After two weeks of this, the local grocer set out a few apples and a glass of milk in the town square overnight. He then hid in the tower of the church, hoping to catch a glimpse of anyone who came by.

Fighting fatigue, the grocer waited for any sign of life below. Just after midnight, he was rewarded by a chilling sight; a man, carrying a black bag stuffed with dully shining metal tools and covered from head to foot in cloth bandages, staggered into view. He paused at the sight of the apples and milk, and then whipped his head around, as if looking for the one who dared to patronize him. Seized with fear, the grocer ducked out of sight, staying hidden 'til sunrise.

The strange man had only taken one of the apples, and didn't even touch the glass of milk. No houses were broken into, and no one was killed. For decades, the town continued to place out an apple or two every night, even long after a single apple stopped disappearing.

Nice story. Wierd why he didnt like milk. Who doesnt like milk? But one question, What doesthat picture have to do with your story. Anyway welcome, to the club, nd i love the beginning of your story. That first paragraph hooked me in. And was this set in the gold rush or was this a few years ago, i know you said that it started in thr gold rush but im not entirely sure.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-20 15:50:27

Nice story. Wierd why he didnt like milk. Who doesnt like milk?

Me

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-20 16:34:15

Alright, I have ANOTHER STORY. So, yesterday I went upstairs to do some work. WhenI got up the stairs, it felt really weird up there, like the air was thick or something. I didn't like the feeling I was getting, s I went back down. Later, midnightish, I went into my room to go to bed. My room felt the same as the hallway did. Then I heard something going tick tick tick on my desk, and a shadow appeared on the wall. I had my blinds open, so there was a pane of window or this to happen. But there were no trees that were close and directly in front of my window, and the thing kept moving down. So, I got out of bed and came back in, turning on all lights. I then turned the main light off, but left a pretty bright one on. Everything, including the feeling, stopped. That's about it.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-20 20:41:08

Ill make sure to keep posting Corky, or Corey, whichever you prefer to be called. NWS, what would you say the shadow in your room looked like?

I have returned.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-21 13:30:36

i wish it was my story.
In a forum i was in,this one guy posted a link to this
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Cre epypasta
I love paranormal phenomina and the occult so decided to post this at random.
the the one creepy statement i was intending to post on this club was this one from the same site...

A recent study by the National Psychiatric Institute in Boston, MA, concluded that no activity can account for the phenomenon known as nightmares. Whereas many dreams come from unconscious desires, most nightmares seem to come from an outside source independent of the individual. In fact, when subjects are asked to recall nightmares they are almost always found in the same memory section as actual physical memories, not the section where normal dreams are replayed. In other words, those aliens and creatures you see at night in your "dreams?" They're real.
btw this goth chicks hawt

Ghost / Supernat. Club

Hail Fiction

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-21 13:35:53

At 8/21/08 01:30 PM, nataSNoose wrote: those aliens and creatures you see at night in your "dreams?" They're real.

Nightmares being actual memories huh? That's some interesting facts.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-21 16:26:48

corky wrote
We are always slowing down here. >.<

yes...yes we are... lol maby once the site gets up and running ill run through a few more stories but for right now im going to be stingy lol im about to chek out the music though..l.sooo yea...

this is NOT a link

BBS Signature