00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JohnDickard just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ghost / Supernat. Club

127,036 Views | 1,928 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-09 15:29:04

At 8/9/08 03:10 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: No no no, not at all. Its' just I found this game too, and I figured if links are being put p why not scare the crap out of some people in the club. I mean, I like monster basemant, its' a really good game. I'm not being competitive at all, just wanted to share the wealth.

Its all good. Just wanted to make sure everythign was fine. Ill check out the game i think. Thx for posting it.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-09 15:31:32

Okay, just getting that settled. Just figured if you can now post games, and this is the scariest free ghost game i have ever seen, why not post it? Also, Turn out all light and put up volume. When I did it, it rocked my socks. :0

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-09 15:45:05

When i go to bed at night, and im scared or upset, with my always closed door, it jiggles sometimes popping a few times, and i feel tons better.
A few times, when turning off the tv after those blank out moments, we change the av from "game" to "dvd", but when turned back on its back on "game".

i think thats a automatic system thing i wouldnt worry about that one

wierd huh? i believe ghosts follow me or something. any suggestions or explaniations?

i reckon you have an guardian angel

NewGrounds' forum signatures are terrible.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-09 16:04:20

wow a guardian angel...i always thought someone was following me
so awesome! thx

Cherrios.The randomness comes naturally.MLC rox your neon sox!!!

MWHAHA!That is my other natural ability of pure and utter evil.....*chucks a rubber duck at you*

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-09 16:30:59

At 8/9/08 04:04 PM, quickwing23 wrote: wow a guardian angel...i always thought someone was following me
so awesome! thx

im not sure though ya better go and ask corky

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-09 16:35:13

At 8/9/08 04:30 PM, tejowlyinsurancedog wrote:
At 8/9/08 04:04 PM, quickwing23 wrote: wow a guardian angel...i always thought someone was following me
so awesome! thx

who's corky?

MWHAHA!That is my other natural ability of pure and utter evil.....*chucks a rubber duck at you*

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-09 17:32:55

Wow things are really starting to get busy round here! I will respond to some posts as soon as i can but I'm really swamped with my deadline approaching. I will get round to it either sometime tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest. Oh and I'm feeling much better now. : D

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-09 18:36:09

At 8/9/08 04:35 PM, quickwing23 wrote:
At 8/9/08 04:04 PM, quickwing23 wrote:
who's corky?

Corky is one of the leaders of our club. If anyone would help it would be him or Ninja (also a leader.) So ask either one of them.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-09 19:19:52

At 8/9/08 11:07 AM, quickwing23 wrote: I've had a weird experience or two in the two houses i've ever lived in.

Alright then let me have a look over it.

My first house two things:
First, the day my grandmother died, i went to bed all upset, and my parents door was open, and there were pictures i had drew them, and i was staring that way from my bed, then it changed, it became a figure of my grandmother as i had last seen her, she smiled at me and waved, blowing a kiss at me. she then disappeared. I was 5 at the time.

Yeah, I had a situation exactly like this after my grandmother died. Except for I said, Grandma, You're alive! And ran towards her to give her a hug, but she disappeared before I got to her. I was very young at the time also, but I don't remember the age.

Second, sometime after my favorite uncle died from a brown recluse bite,

Sorry, but I don't know exactly what that is. Do you mind on sharing?

i went to bed. in one corner of my room there was a net filled with stuffed animals, and below that a dresser, so i could climb up there and get them. Well i was still 5 and my grandmother had died but a month ago, and i was scared of death and horribly upset.

Who wouldn't be not only at this age, but almost at any age around the time of deaths.

Then from the net came a sing-song voice. I had a barney toy at the time (i was 5), and it sang "Go to sleep, go to sleep, etc." it was singing. i got up, thinking it had been smushed by the other stuffed animals, and wanted to sleep with it by my side, i climbed up there and brought out the singing thing. but it wasn't barney, it was my favorite toy my uncle had given my, a dinosaur, it was the one singing, so i got a bit nervous, and began to look for barney, when i found him, his mouth wasn't moving (as it did when he sang), and the noise was still coming from the dinousaur, i sat barney down on my dresser, grabbed the dinousaur and went back to bed. In the morning i asked my dad if he could see if barney would sing, he pressed the button, but nothing happened, he checked the batteries and they were dead.

Hm, did the dinosaur keep singing as you took it to bed with you and has it ever made anything since then? You probably don't have it anymore because of you being older and everything, but maybe it's packed away somewhere. Maybe you should take it out and put it next to your bed for a couple of nights and see what happens.

My other house (the one i'm at now)
weird occurances:
Sometimes, when playing a game (mostly rockband), the tv blanks out and we cant play.

Well does it ever do this when you are just watching it normally? Either way I can't really count it as supernatural because TV's do that. We will have to put it off as a malfunction unless there is something else supernatural that goes along with it.

Sometimes when im in the shower i sing, if its a sad love song, the nozzle to the shower, and the tube wildly move and the beam of water gets colder ( i always take a hot shower), and it wiggles around, it only happens when i do this.

Meh, could be another malfunction. The best thing to do is see if it does this for everyone else in the house too. If it doesn't then you may want to think it may be something, but if it does it for everyone else then it sounds just like it's messed up.

When i go to bed at night, and im scared or upset, with my always closed door, it jiggles sometimes popping a few times, and i feel tons better.

Interesting. I think I know what's going on.

A few times, when turning off the tv after those blank out moments, we change the av from "game" to "dvd", but when turned back on its back on "game".

PLAY A GAME THEN!

wierd huh? i believe ghosts follow me or something. any suggestions or explaniations?

Yeah, if you read the entire post that I make here then you will get an explanation.

At 8/9/08 02:16 PM, BloodStrike21 wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/38 8033

I tried it out, but I just don't have the patience for it at the moment. It looks very well done and I will make sure to go back and play it again when I have more time and patience.

At 8/9/08 02:35 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: Here's another creepy game. Also I do read the posts and stuff it's just 1. Usually when someone posts a random link or something my mind goes to "SPAMMER". Also, I ask the same questions because usually use the back button after posts, so I don't see new posts or answers, blah blah blah. Sorry for the confusion.Here's the link. This game is like 100x creepier than monster basement, and to experience it fully turn out and block all sources of light and turn the speakers up. Have fun!

I actually think I have played this game before, but I couldn't figure it out right on the first part. It looks good and I think I got a lot farther when I played before, but I just don't have the patience for it right now like before. SPAM.

At 8/9/08 03:29 PM, BloodStrike21 wrote:
At 8/9/08 03:10 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: No no no, not at all. Its' just I found this game too, and I figured if links are being put p why not scare the crap out of some people in the club. I mean, I like monster basemant, its' a really good game. I'm not being competitive at all, just wanted to share the wealth.
Its all good. Just wanted to make sure everythign was fine. Ill check out the game i think. Thx for posting it.

Aw, thanks for kissing and making up without having me here to help settle everything. Thanks guys.

At 8/9/08 03:31 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: Okay, just getting that settled. Just figured if you can now post games, and this is the scariest free ghost game i have ever seen, why not post it? Also, Turn out all light and put up volume. When I did it, it rocked my socks. :0

No, if you guys want to see the SCARIEST GHOST MOVIE EVER IN THE WORLD then check out Beneath The Sheets. That's if you haven't seen it already. *REVIEW PLEASE*

so awesome! thx
who's corky?

THE LEADER OF THE CLUB! Can't you see the name of who started the topic when you clicked on it? That is exactly what it is. A guardian angel, that's why when you are upset and your door jingles you all of a sudden feel better. It's either your grandmother, uncle, or both.

At 8/9/08 05:32 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Wow things are really starting to get busy round here! I will respond to some posts as soon as i can but I'm really swamped with my deadline approaching.

What deadline is this again? I forget.

I will get round to it either sometime tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest.

There's so many that I have a hard time keeping up.

At 8/9/08 06:36 PM, BloodStrike21 wrote:
At 8/9/08 04:04 PM, quickwing23 wrote:
who's corky?
Corky is one of the leaders of our club. If anyone would help it would be him or Ninja (also a leader.) So ask either one of them.

Not only am I the leader, but I'm the one that keeps the members list, allows people into the club, and the one that started the club in the first place. >.< It's alright though. I do appreciate you sharing your stories with us and I hope that you stick around and post a lot. I will add you to the members list in a couple of days.

Oh and I'm feeling much better now. : D

That's good, but next time don't drink so much. ;)

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-09 20:27:55

Ok so my publishing deadline is feeling a little less imposing now i have got a big chunk of writing done and all hangovers are long gone so I'm ready to take a deep breath a dive into a post and respond to as many as i can.

Ok first off i would like to reply to Ninja-Without-Sight who i will refer to as 'Sight' to avoid confusion between our names. (It's good to have two Ninjas in one club). First off i did have a chuckle at you flaming Nick (Bloodstrike) we make mistakes so it's cool. Anyway with you situation I'm sure you could fins some sort of information on your home or even your area on the internet. Try and speak to people who have been in the area for a very long time if you can. In the meantime i still suggest you keep your cool and go ahead with the ouija board if you really want to, but please be careful. Update us on anything new.

Piggy I assume from you post that you are interested in becoming a member and have at least a minor experience to share? I see Cory has already advised you on the basics of feeling like something is watching you and I'm going to agree with him and say that it is most likely your mind playing tricks on you. Many people get this feeling myself included. Ever since i was very young i have felt it when i go up my stairs. If of course it develops into something more then we will be happy to discuss it with you and hopefully advise you on what you can do. Be sure to let us know if there is anything out of the ordinary in the next few days and remember Cory's tips on temperature.

Quickwig, It's great to know that your grandmother managed to come back and say goodbye, that must have helped. As for the Barney incident again it is nice that your Uncle also managed to communicate with you. I have always believed that spirits are stronger within weeks/months of death. I haven't heard of this sort of thing happening before though so it is very interesting. I cant really offer explanations for the shower and the door as both sound new to me. Has anyone as got any ideas on these? It could be a guardian angel as suggested before. As for the TV i would suggest faulty wiring or something i have had the same issue.

SgtDK i have had the same sort of thing happen a few times. I think i can see something out of the corner of my eye. Most of the time it's our imagination but maybe you have something going on. Can you or your family remember anything else odd?

Bramly it's good to have you back my friend! Sound like you have something going on. I would love to hear if anything else happens. Has your sister seen exactly what you have?

I think that is just about everything i wanted to cover. I look forward to all updates and replies. It's great to see things getting so busy around here especially after that "dead" (no pun intended) period we had a while back.

Has anyone heard from Chickidydow? He was very active and very helpful at the start of the club but seems to have disappeared recently. Fallensoul seems to have vanished too, i rarely see him on XBL nowadays too.

Oh and finally i saw some people were referring to Midnight as "hour of the spirits" or a time when paranormal activity is meant to be at a high. Sorry guys but this is in fact a myth. Experts actually call 3AM 'Dead Time' as this is believed to the time when activity is at it's peak. It is said to be 3AM as it is the exact opposite of the time of Christ's death which is said to be 3PM. I'm not sure if this counts only for harmful energies or not but it's still a interesting little fact for you!

If i missed anything I'm sorry please point it out and i will get to answering it. Enjoy the rest of your weekends guys!

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-09 20:45:05

thx for the membership! will tell any stories if any thing else happens.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-09 23:49:10

At 8/9/08 08:27 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: (It's good to have two Ninjas in one club). First off i did have a chuckle at you flaming Nick (Bloodstrike)

Ah Blasphemy!! *Writes another name on his list*. All done here.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-10 10:01:15

Hey guys. I have not been on much due to me visiting my dad in Toronto for the weekend. Just wanted to let you guys know so you don't think I left the club :)

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-10 10:05:41

THERE IS A HAUNTED HOUSE BY ME EVERYDAY U SEE LIKE ANIMALS GO IN AND NEVER COMEOUT
THERE HAS BEEN A DECREASE IN SQUIRRELS ALSO THERE WAS A CRAZY OLD LADY WHO DIED THERE
THATS ALL I KNOW EXCEPT FOR ANIMALS SCREECHING BUT NOW THE HOUSE IS BOARDED UP

BOWSER JR ROCKS

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-10 12:33:05

Alright, I know I haven't been on in forever, but I wanted to bring something to you all if you still remember me. Here is one hell of a story about one hell of a creepy event. It is about haunted doll phenomenon and how there is real danger put forth by spirits, though not necessarily human ones.

Teh Spoony Experiment. Click for a good time.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-10 12:47:20

This particular experience didn't happen to me, but it happened to my cousin.

A few years ago, she told me that she was with her friends and they wanted to take the bus home. However a few minutes later one of her other friends said "Wait, don't! I don't have a good feeling about this."

Of course, they asked why. She responded with "I keep seeing a visual of a man on black getting on board of the bus, then when we get to our stop he will run up and slash your throat." She was referring to one of her other friends, but I will not use names. Now they got freaked out a bit and took a taxi and when they passed a bus stop, she saw the exact man she saw in her visual.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-10 13:22:14

Well the phone has stopped going wierd now. I was getting annoyed with it so I unplugged everything then plugged it back in and but it happened again 10 minutes later so I just ended up giving it "a little tap" :) and its not done it at all today. So I think I can put it down to something faulty in the phone.

I'm still not sure because the shadow didn't seem like it was just a trick of the light or my eyes messing with me, and my cat still seems pretty edgey.

Hopefully something else will happen next week.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-10 15:16:22

At 8/9/08 08:27 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Ok so my publishing deadline is feeling a little less imposing now i have got a big chunk of writing done and all hangovers are long gone so I'm ready to take a deep breath a dive into a post and respond to as many as i can.

Ha! I was just joking about the hang over things. I didn't really know that was the cause of your headaches, but I guess it's funny that it was since I said it almost every time you said you had a headache or something else.

Ok first off i would like to reply to Ninja-Without-Sight who i will refer to as 'Sight' to avoid confusion between our names. (It's good to have two Ninjas in one club). First off i did have a chuckle at you flaming Nick (Bloodstrike) we make mistakes so it's cool. Anyway with you situation I'm sure you could fins some sort of information on your home or even your area on the internet. Try and speak to people who have been in the area for a very long time if you can. In the meantime i still suggest you keep your cool and go ahead with the ouija board if you really want to, but please be careful. Update us on anything new.

Yeah, I like the constant updates that you were giving, but you have seemed to really slow down to an almost complete stop. Is this because you aren't experiencing anything more at the moment or is this just because you went inactive like the huge list of people that have gone inactive from this club?

Piggy I assume from you post that you are interested in becoming a member and have at least a minor experience to share? I see Cory has already advised you on the basics of feeling like something is watching you and I'm going to agree with him and say that it is most likely your mind playing tricks on you. Many people get this feeling myself included. Ever since i was very young i have felt it when i go up my stairs. If of course it develops into something more then we will be happy to discuss it with you and hopefully advise you on what you can do. Be sure to let us know if there is anything out of the ordinary in the next few days and remember Cory's tips on temperature.

I was wondering about that temperature thing for a little. I know that in real life that the temperature is suppose to be cold is good and hot is suppose to be bad, but have you ever noticed that in movies when there is a ghost around people never feel warm? They always feel cold for some reason. It must just be something related with ghosts I guess.

Quickwig, It's great to know that your grandmother managed to come back and say goodbye, that must have helped. As for the Barney incident again it is nice that your Uncle also managed to communicate with you. I have always believed that spirits are stronger within weeks/months of death.

I've never thought about relating time of death with the strength of a spirit. I have though talked to spirits on the Oujia board that have said they died several 100 years ago and they were spirits that could make themselves visible or turn the TV on and off.

I haven't heard of this sort of thing happening before though so it is very interesting. I cant really offer explanations for the shower and the door as both sound new to me. Has anyone as got any ideas on these? It could be a guardian angel as suggested before. As for the TV i would suggest faulty wiring or something i have had the same issue.

The TV was probably just something malfunctioning and even the shower because my shower acts up now and then and doesn't work properly and its even bran new. We just got it about a month or two ago. Which was hell since we didn't have a bathroom for a week or two and I had to take a shower at my girlfriends every time. It's also a pain to go to the bathroom at the neighbors every time too.

SgtDK i have had the same sort of thing happen a few times. I think i can see something out of the corner of my eye. Most of the time it's our imagination but maybe you have something going on. Can you or your family remember anything else odd?

There are so many shadows in a house that when you catch them the wrong way, which is very probable, then they are going to look like they are moving.

Bramly it's good to have you back my friend! Sound like you have something going on. I would love to hear if anything else happens. Has your sister seen exactly what you have?

He wasn't gone too long, but he did go inactive for a little bit. I'm guessing that people went inactive since the club did also. Things have gotten better since, which I hope continues because I have been told by a couple of people that this club wouldn't last. Let's prove them wrong.

I think that is just about everything i wanted to cover. I look forward to all updates and replies. It's great to see things getting so busy around here especially after that "dead" (no pun intended) period we had a while back.

We were dead just like the ghosts that we talk about, but again just like the ghosts that we talk about we came back to life. Wow, you guys should write that down, that was pretty good.

Has anyone heard from Chickidydow? He was very active and very helpful at the start of the club but seems to have disappeared recently. Fallensoul seems to have vanished too, i rarely see him on XBL nowadays too.

You know I think I might go through all of the inactive members and give them a PM to see if they are still coming on newgrounds. If they are I will tell them to stop by and give the old club a visit. I miss some of the people who use to come here and share and Chickidydow was one of those people.

Oh and finally i saw some people were referring to Midnight as "hour of the spirits" or a time when paranormal activity is meant to be at a high. Sorry guys but this is in fact a myth.

I knew it. >.<

Experts actually call 3AM 'Dead Time' as this is believed to the time when activity is at it's peak. It is said to be 3AM as it is the exact opposite of the time of Christ's death which is said to be 3PM. I'm not sure if this counts only for harmful energies or not but it's still a interesting little fact for you!

I remembered the last time that you told us that. I was wondering why everyone thought that midnight was the dead time. I have never heard of midnight as that time and actually midnight is a pretty nice time of night if you haven't ever been out in it. Night/Morning whatever it is.

If i missed anything I'm sorry please point it out and i will get to answering it. Enjoy the rest of your weekends guys!

You know it's easier if you open up everyone's post in a new tab with selecting reply and quote then copy and paste all of the text into one text box like I did here. It's just easier to go back and to refer to what they are talking about. And it makes your posts look big. >.here. A lot of people on newgrounds use it. Next post now.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-10 15:19:50

For people who don't know who Chickidydow is he use to be one of the most active users who was actually one of my selections for user of the month the first month that I had the club up and running. He contributed to almost every single conversation.

At 8/10/08 12:33 PM, Chickidydow wrote: Alright, I know I haven't been on in forever, but I wanted to bring something to you all if you still remember me. Here is one hell of a story about one hell of a creepy event. It is about haunted doll phenomenon and how there is real danger put forth by spirits, though not necessarily human ones.

Speak of the devil! Welcome back. First off how have you been and how has life been treating you? Anything new going on? All of a sudden you just went up and left the club for some reason. Thanks for stopping by and sharing a story though. It's about a topic that we all love too, DOLLS. I will be sure to check it out and see what it is all about as soon as possible. I hope you come back and share your opinion on several of the topics being discussed.

At 8/10/08 12:47 PM, Complete wrote: This particular experience didn't happen to me, but it happened to my cousin.

This brings up a good point. When I first made this club I wish I would of stated some of the opening lines a little bit different. At first I said You can join if you have any real life supernatural experiences, but what I really should of said is that any one can join who are interested in ghosts or the supernatural at all. I don't care if we discuss our own personal stories, a friends story, or stories that we have heard of. Hell I don't even care if members don't have stories if they share their opinions regularly.

A few years ago, she told me that she was with her friends and they wanted to take the bus home. However a few minutes later one of her other friends said "Wait, don't! I don't have a good feeling about this."

Reminds me of one of those movies where the girl says don't go on the bus and then the bus crashes and everyone dies. Sadly death then chases them down and kills them one by one after that.

Of course, they asked why. She responded with "I keep seeing a visual of a man on black getting on board of the bus, then when we get to our stop he will run up and slash your throat." She was referring to one of her other friends, but I will not use names. Now they got freaked out a bit and took a taxi and when they passed a bus stop, she saw the exact man she saw in her visual.

Wow, that's pretty freaky. I wonder if that man had something against that person or if there was an actual reason why he was going to hurt that specific person. If not then maybe it was a spirit there to harm him for some reason. I wonder if that person robbed someone else or something that night. That's pretty good stuff there. Death hasn't hunted him down yet has he?

At 8/10/08 01:22 PM, Bramly-apple wrote: Well the phone has stopped going wierd now. I was getting annoyed with it so I unplugged everything then plugged it back in and but it happened again 10 minutes later so I just ended up giving it "a little tap" :) and its not done it at all today. So I think I can put it down to something faulty in the phone.

Ha, I can just imagine it now. A little tap equals picking it up and throwing it on the ground. Then you start to chop it up with an axe. Seriously though sometimes that's all things like TVs and phones need. Just a little tap or sometimes a big one to get them going again. You never know though, just because it is working right now doesn't mean that it will be in the near future.

I'm still not sure because the shadow didn't seem like it was just a trick of the light or my eyes messing with me, and my cat still seems pretty edgey.

You never know. Keep watch.

Hopefully something else will happen next week.

That's the attitude that I like. While people try to avoid things like this you are out there hoping something happens. That's kind of my attitude on things too.

At 8/10/08 10:05 AM, megazario wrote: THERE IS A HAUNTED HOUSE BY ME EVERYDAY U SEE LIKE ANIMALS GO IN AND NEVER COMEOUT
THERE HAS BEEN A DECREASE IN SQUIRRELS ALSO THERE WAS A CRAZY OLD LADY WHO DIED THERE
THATS ALL I KNOW EXCEPT FOR ANIMALS SCREECHING BUT NOW THE HOUSE IS BOARDED UP

WELL EITHER SOMEONE IS AN ALT ACCOUNT WHO WAS MADE TO SPAM MY CLUB OR IT IS SOMEONE WHO HAS ADD AND IS OMG I DONT KNOW HOLY SHIT.

If you are a spammer read this - Thank you for bumping my club and keeping it more active. This allows other members who may want to join my club more aware since your post kept it on the front page. Good job.

If you aren't a spammer read this - DONT USE ALL CAPS FOR YOUR POST ITS REALLY ANNOYING AND MAKES IT HARD TO READ SOMETIMES. So animals go missing in your area and there is an old house nearby? Maybe there are some homeless people who have found the house as shelter, even though that wouldn't make them homeless anymore. They need food so they just eat all of the animals around the area. Sounds right to me.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-10 15:29:47

If you aren't a spammer read this - DONT USE ALL CAPS FOR YOUR POST ITS REALLY ANNOYING AND MAKES IT HARD TO READ SOMETIMES. So animals go missing in your area and there is an old house nearby? Maybe there are some homeless people who have found the house as shelter, even though that wouldn't make them homeless anymore. They need food so they just eat all of the animals around the area. Sounds right to me.

that made me imagine santa clause with a squirrel tail sticking out of his mouth with a little chat bubble saying "wut?"

this is NOT a link

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-10 15:45:12

Sorry for not bring around often lately. Its' just that the stuff has stopped, and I think I know why. I think that a ghost might have been passing through from the graveyard passing thrugh my house( I am thinking about going there with a friend one night around 3 in the morning and look for ghosts. For fun :)) But I do have a story to share. This actually happened to my dad:

Alright, so one day my dad is in the kitchen( P.S. this was before I was born) and he thought of his uncle. He rarely thought about his uncle, seeing as how they just never talked after my dad's dad died. My uncle was currently in the hospital, and my dad thought he saw his spirit pass through the room. Next he gets a phone call that his uncle died. So I think my dad is also a believer too.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-10 17:18:01

Chickidydow! Welcome back (if your staying) You know we love doll's here so i will be reading you contribution soon.

The story from Complete about the vision on the school bus was very creepy. I have always wondered what it would be like to have visions like that. Reminds me of Final Destination.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-10 17:31:52

I'm not going to lie to you, a combination of disinterest, procrastination and rising interest elsewhere is what accounted for my disappearance from this club. Aside from that I have been fine. I haven't been actively seeking out spirits like you brave people, but rather searching the corners of the television and internet expanding my knowledge of the spiritual realms. Let this be my re-introductory post back into the crew. It is a rather long piece on my favorite paranormal activity. That's actually a bit misleading, the word favorite, because I really am not very fond of any spirits whatsoever. But these types of spirits are the ones that frighten me the worst, and are without a doubt the most dangerous spirits you can run across. They are the demonic.

Demonic spirits, or just demons if you will, are very very real. Presumably they are from Satan's hell, the one that is all fire and brimstone, a place for the inherently evil, a place separate from true hell, a limbo in which human ghosts wander aimlessly, lost from God. At least that is what I believe, and it is respectively mine. Should you believe something different, I haven't a problem with it, as honestly these are just beliefs and not facts. We don't know. What is a fact is that there are things not of this world, paranormal creatures that seem to have one purpose, torture and destroy humanity. They have strange abilities and seem to be devoid of substance, a dark being of no physical form, manipulating the material world to cause suffering to all who cross their paths. they draw their power from both a place of unreality and, of course, from you.

Demons are negative beings, and as such they can draw strength from any negative energy. This is created by certain emotions, depression, anger, frustration, fear, they all create the energy that demons feed off of. You can feel it, I'm sure we all have at some point. The heaviness in the air, the apprehension, that sense of being out of place, that uncomfortable wind in the air. When do you experience this purely negative vibe from the environment? When somebody is fighting, when somebody is crying, when somebody is hating and someone is being hated. This, quite literally, fuels the fires of the demonic, the more energy they can get the more powerful they're manifestations are likely to be. They gain from negativity and cause negativity. That is why they are so tricky to deal with.

Do you ever see an angry priest? Perhaps, but when is that priest a good priest? He isn't, because an angry priest, a priest of hatred is a priest of negativity. Do you ever see a happy bully? A person who enjoys life and still seeks to cause harm to others? Perhaps, but then again there are always exceptions. What I'm getting at is that fighting fire with fire just makes a bigger fire, and in no case is this more true than when it is with spirits that wish to cause harm, especially demons. To be angry at them, to seek them out and to try and force them out of your home with hatred is futile. An exorcism isn't God raining down his rage on Satan, it is filling a person or place filled with demonic spirits with positive energy. You know that feeling you get in an environment? That feeling of relaxation, peace and warmth? That is positive energy, and it is given off by happiness and love, the feelings Jesus Christ himself tried to spread to all men. They are the most powerful emotions a person can feel, and only through positive energy can a demon be combated.

Some time ago someone posted a link to a video on youtube about a man who was possessed by demons, I watched it and only now do I understand how he was saved. A women, a single person who wasn't officially affiliated with the church, drove multiple evil spirits from this poor man's body with the simple words "In Jesus's name leave". Was it because she was hateful and angry at the spirits? No, it was because of her love for the man, and that positive energy forced them from his body. Homes that are generally positive in nature, with no drama in their families and no hateful people living there, are in general a lot safer from evil spirits. Being faithful is not just parading around with a bible and yelling heathen at anyone who thinks differently, it is being a good person, a person of positive energy. That is why an angry priest is a bad one. He may know the bible like the back of his hand, but it is his anger and hatred that ruins him.

But there are ways that they can find there way in. Demons are complicated, and can find many ways into a home of even positive energy, a home where the people are even faithful to Christ, or are perhaps Jewish, Islamic, Hindu, or are followers of Native American beliefs. Love is not picky, but it can be hindered when those who seek it are lead astray. What I mean by this is that in the home of the faithful certain objects can, in fact, offset their own positive energy. Say I had a home and covered it with objects of Christianity, but I go on a trip to New Orleans and bring back a voodoo doll. That object would actually bring a negative aura into my home, not because I am no longer faithful, but because it is a symbol of a strange deity. Even a religion of positive energy such as Buddhism can do this to my home. A Buddha statue would do the same, as would a satanic pentagram (Yes, there's a difference between the satanic pentagram, used in curses and summonings, and the good pentagram, which represents the wounds of Christ.)

Though voodoo is a negative religion, often known to be entangled in the workings of the devil, so proven by the case of the voodoo queen Marie Laveaxe, whom adopted the devil baby of bourbon street in the French Quarter, it is not the fact that it is voodoo that brings the interruption of the home's positive energy, it is the violation of the commandments. Strange idols of odd gods brought before Christ, a sin, and sins are obviously negative. This alone may provide a foothold for demons to enter the home, but if one is knowledgeable and careful about what one brings into their home, they can present a hard point for darkness to pierce, and this is where we come into the next subject. Demonic infestation.

A demon is intelligent, a cunning and devious creature, and is known to disguise itself as something it isn't to enter the home. They are given a fair bit of power when invited into a home, and need permission to do some of their most powerful manifestations. I am reminded of the story of a boy who met a young ghost child in his backyard, the boy named man. He invited man into the home, and then man showed his true colors. If you read the story on my link earlier you will have a prime example of demonic infestation. It will play on your positive energies, your sympathy and pity, and attempt to garner acknowledgment and a permission to enter your home. Once it is well entrenched, it will then proceed to attempt to possess someone. Beyond this, a demon is very troublesome. They can teleport objects, physically harm people, wreck up rooms and break objects. Haunted dolls are seldom haunted, but rather just used as tools of some spirit, though an exception may be that of Robert the doll. That is for another story.

My point is, never trust a spirit because you simply don't know. They are known to target people with psychic abilities, or those who use Ouija boards. For your own sake, it is suggested you use neither and never try and contact a spirit, but if you must be wary of what you've been told. The demon's powers are deadly, possessed people are known to kill themselves. Cars of those targeted by a demon are known to stall out. The worst part is demons aren't' tied to a particular property, there is no running from a demon. My only suggestion is to nip it in the butt before it becomes a major threat, hit it with positive energy or whatever ritual your particular religion uses to dispel such spirits on your own while it's still small, otherwise professional help maybe required. They are real, they are dangerous. The fact that almost all religions have some way of dealing with them is testament to that. Good to be back guys.

Teh Spoony Experiment. Click for a good time.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-10 17:45:51

What a come back! Great read.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-10 17:54:57

Wow, that was an intense read. Never realised if you had two different religous items in a house, one predating Christianity and the other Christian, that that would lead a ghost i.

On a side note, I just saw Beneath the sheets. I am not one to acvtually laugh out loud at a movie, but when the "ghost" tripped, the had me rofling. Greatest ghost movie ever.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-10 18:54:09

On a side note, I just saw Beneath the sheets. I am not one to acvtually laugh out loud at a movie, but when the "ghost" tripped, the had me rofling. Greatest ghost movie ever.

oh yeah and it said"son of a bitch!" lol that was funny.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-10 19:15:04

Yeah, even "I guess they really wanted to go to Busch Gardens". So, anyway, what does anyone think about my hypothesis that my ghost was just a ghost passing through mt friendly neighborhood graveyard? Is it logical?

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-10 19:26:18

Haven't posted here in a while, so here's another.

A few weeks ago me and my friend bought an ouija board. I was expecting some scary to happen, like the lights going on an off, seeing ghosts, etc. None of that happened, but apparently it really fucked my friend up.

We got out the Ouija board and waited a bit, but nothing happened. Around 45 minutes later, we found a spirit. He said "Hello, my name is Johnny." We introduced ourselves, then asked him how he died.

He said that he was a slave that was hanged, because he tried to escape the plantation he worked at.

He then asked us if we knew a "Trevor". We said yes, as Trevor was one of my friends. He then said that his great great great grandfather was the slave master of the plantation that he was enslaved at.

We gave our apologies. My friend then asked if he knew how we would die. He said "Yes." He said William, my friend, would go peacefully in his sleep, and I would never see my death coming. Yeesh.

Anyway, it was getting late, so I said bye to "Johnny", and went home.

The next day, I went back over to his house, and asked him if he wanted to use the board again. He said that he burned it. I was pretty pissed, since it was 30 bucks out of my money.

He said that after I left, he went to bed, but he would keep waking up and see that stuff had been moved around in his room. He moved everything to where it was, and went back to sleep. It kept happening, until around 6 AM, when he would wake up around every 30 minutes to see all his stuff had moved.

He did, however, notice that he didn't wake up in his bed, but instead the couch in his living room. When he tried to get back into his room, it was locked. He was able to bust through the lock with a hammer, and he saw that all his stuff moved again, with the ouija board sitting in the middle of his floor.

I wasn't exactly sure how "Johnny" fit into that, but ever since he destroyed the board it never happened again.

Pretty sad, since talking to dead people is fun.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-10 19:38:17

Yeah... burning the Ouija Board might not have been the smartest thing to do. I heard it pisses off the spirits, so "Johnny" might be back. Also, I think "Johnny" might have been taking his revenge on your friend Will for his great great grandfather's actions. If this shit keeps happening to yoyr friend or it gets worse, you might wanna by another board and apologize to the ghost. Otherwise, everythings cool. Good story. Wish I had some stuff to sshare :(. My ghost went away( I think).

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-10 19:49:30

At 8/10/08 07:26 PM, gamerdakota wrote:

The next day, I went back over to his house, and asked him if he wanted to use the board again. He said that he burned it. I was pretty pissed, since it was 30 bucks out of my money.

He said that after I left, he went to bed, but he would keep waking up and see that stuff had been moved around in his room. He moved everything to where it was, and went back to sleep. It kept happening, until around 6 AM, when he would wake up around every 30 minutes to see all his stuff had moved.

He did, however, notice that he didn't wake up in his bed, but instead the couch in his living room. When he tried to get back into his room, it was locked. He was able to bust through the lock with a hammer, and he saw that all his stuff moved again, with the ouija board sitting in the middle of his floor.

I wasn't exactly sure how "Johnny" fit into that, but ever since he destroyed the board it never happened again.

Pretty sad, since talking to dead people is fun.

destroying oija boards is never a good idea but it sounds like the spirit actually imprented on the board wich seem kind of odd

(fillerfiilerfillerfillerfillerfillerfil lerfillerfillerfillerfillerfiilerfillerf illerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfille fillerfiilerfillerfillerfillerfillerfill erfillerfillerfillefillerfiilerfillerfil lerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfille)

this is NOT a link

BBS Signature