00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ChaoticGimp just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Police Dept.

989,269 Views | 16,867 Replies

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-01-31 08:31:01

At 1/31/10 12:42 AM, TheNossinator wrote: Haha, perhaps, I just never thought I was that good.

You definitely have some serious skills, I'd quite enjoy reading something from you - I'd learn a lot just from seeing all the practices you follow when creating these beautiful things.

Fab NGPD, you say?

This is absolutely FAAAAAAAAAABBULLOUUUUUUSSSSS.

Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-01-31 09:07:56

At 1/31/10 12:42 AM, TheNossinator wrote:
Both are amazing though. Can i ask... Just for experimental purposes... If you have time, could you make a pink one? Haha. I just like the color and I'm wondering what the NGPD would look like when FAB!

how about light NGPD for anyone whos....light?

Emphasis are great!

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-01-31 09:43:46

At 1/31/10 08:42 AM, Lizzardis wrote: Sunday 31th January 2010
Welcome everyone! :)

Good afternoon, Lizz. Good to see that this has arrived.

I hope you're all doing well today. I have to apologise about last weeks roster... Heh, I was upset

It's a massive shame about what's been happening, but your emotional strength is shown so much by how you've moved onwards from that shitty position to be in.

I do however plan to make a catch-up post after this one, both in the NGPD AND the EGB

And I'll be waiting for you to post it, and when you do I will hunt you down and read that shit hard, roster guy.

The numbers ranging from a very high 211 to a somewhat low 18, which isn't bad actually!

211 is incredible - with something like that you'd be able to rank among all of you top-rankers of the EGB. Very nice.

Mike would like to get it with 1000 Blams and 1499 Saves. That's going to be hard on the Blams side, but I'm sure he will do it.

I'm only about fifty blams away from it now - if I didn't stop saving on Wednesday I'd easily be able to reach 1499. I'm going to stop the blams at 995 for now in case any Flashes that I vote on now end up being removed by the author after it. After 2-3 months of B/Ping only on alts, I'll do the final five. That way it's a lot safer.

Also Letiger would like to get 2,499 too. Haha. I can't wait for that roster... 3 Users with 2,499 B/P. Awesome stuff!

Letiger's almost there with his current pace. :D

Ooooo, it seems that i get to make the EGB roster tomorrow too! Yey for complex Excel file which is insanely awesome to get my head around! Yey! xD

Heh, good luck. <3

Joining the list:
None :(

D:

Leaving the list:
None :)

:D

Top 5 Gainers:
1. Letiger - 211

Beautiful. :3

2. mwmike - 97

I'm quite pleased with my gain - shame I fell short of 100. I reckon that I could have almost came up against Letiger's great gain if I could keep saving for the week - barely anything's getting blammed this week.

4. GodsBitch - 97

:D

No. ## ][ B/P ][ Gain ][ Gain/Day ][ Name, Rank]
>>>02 ][ 2449 ][ 0097 ][ 13.9 ][ mwmike Police Captain +1

Now my hope is to get 50 by the next roster - although if I can't do that then I'm planning to beat Letiger to the 2499. :3

Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-01-31 11:43:52

At 1/31/10 08:42 AM, Lizzardis wrote: Top 5 Gainers:
1. Letiger - 211
2. mwmike - 97
3. wcatdoor - 41
4. GodsBitch - 97
5. HollowedPumkinz - 18

Hey, shouldn't I be 3rd? :D

Also, I was expecting to top the list, as I've done a fair bit of extra voting this week compared to my normal. Why did you all have to pick the same week to try and come top.

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-01-31 11:55:11

Hey all, I'm basically in the same situation as TP explained on the last page. I can't keep up with Newgrounds much anymore, the school work is piling on, and it doesn't seem to be lightening up at all.

If you could put me on a temporary suspension so I don't see "AWOL" (:P), I would appreciate that.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-01-31 11:55:14

This quoting stuff is hard. It must have been a nightmare for you. Somehow I pressed space, went back and erased it all. Now I have to type this all over again. Sorry I can't reply o your super-huge post, I'll do it later...or never mwahahaha.

At 1/31/10 08:42 AM, Lizzardis wrote: Sunday 31th January 2010
It seems that we now have a few more users following in Neon's footsteps of getting 2,499 B/P and then stopping. Mike would like to get it with 1000 Blams and 1499 Saves. That's going to be hard on the Blams side, but I'm sure he will do it.

Who is this Neon? I would try to get that, but it'd be impossible for me. I only have about 130 blams with 1390 saves. So let's say I catch all the blammed that I can. There are about 30 a day, and if I catch a third then it's 10 a day. 70 a week is a great gain, but not by my standards.

Also Letiger would like to get 2,499 too. Haha. I can't wait for that roster... 3 Users with 2,499 B/P. Awesome stuff!

How do you know? Ok fine I do.

Top 5 Gainers:
1. Letiger - 211

Somehow, this was not the best I could do. Hell, I was 95% during the first few days. The last half I was 75% ready. Just voting on half the flashes if there were only three. If there were three, then I'd vote on one. I wasn't even 50% that last day where I just, gave up. I feel that if I am atleast 90%+ throughout the whole week I could get 300. Of course I am tired this one and may only get 50-100. But that's just the first day.

On second thought, I found a better way to quote it all. Still a little tedious mind you.

At 1/31/10 09:43 AM, mwmike wrote:
211 is incredible - with something like that you'd be able to rank among all of you top-rankers of the EGB. Very nice.

What do you mean by that? Do you mean that I will level up so fast I'll be Supreme commander in no time? Or is it that they have a roster too, and the most active among them get those kinds of numbers?

>>>>>Important.<<<<<

When I get 2,499 points I feel I should try to join the EGB just to see what they would do with that. However, it's only if Coop would let me which I doubt he would.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-01-31 12:05:49

At 1/31/10 11:55 AM, Kaizerwolf wrote: Hey all, I'm basically in the same situation as TP explained on the last page. I can't keep up with Newgrounds much anymore, the school work is piling on, and it doesn't seem to be lightening up at all.

I'm sure the higher authority will be fine with you here - they always are. I love how we can be relaxed on things like this - back when I went through my inactive period I always felt like I should be in the thread, but I was too busy towards the start. As I got further in I ended up getting to the stage where I was just on my computer and doing other things rather than spending the time doing more important things - this is one of the reasons I came back to here, bar from the nostalgic side of it all. I'm really glad I came back, actually. I just can't leave the NGPD for good and I hope that you won't do so quite so soon - it's great having you as a member.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-01-31 12:08:05

At 1/31/10 11:55 AM, letiger wrote:
What do you mean by that? Do you mean that I will level up so fast I'll be Supreme commander in no time? Or is it that they have a roster too, and the most active among them get those kinds of numbers?

I checked. Last roster. 1,000+ points. I think I just wet my pants.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-01-31 13:11:32

At 1/31/10 12:39 PM, Lizzardis wrote:
When I get 2,499 points I feel I should try to join the EGB just to see what they would do with that. However, it's only if Coop would let me which I doubt he would.
You wont get very far. They will not accept you with 2,499 B/P. You have to make sure that you are a Private first before they even begin to look into your account.

Plus, Coop isn't the leader of the EGB... EagleRock is. It's up to him, and the majority of the EGB whether you are accepted or not, of course... Eagle's decision is the final one though.

I meant was 2,499 is 1 away from their requirements. Funny no? And I know Coop isn't their leader. What I mean was if he won't get super pissed off at me, delete my post, and on top of that ban me.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-01-31 14:01:04

It's not like they check this topic. Right!? Right!!!???

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-01-31 15:43:50

Well Tails, I do thank you for giving me another chance here in the NGPD. I guess there really is such a thing as having too much fun. And as Lizz has told you, at least I hope he has told you, if not, then I will. If y'all have any whistle issues, just shoot me a PM or drop me a line on AIM.

Also, where'd you two go Sypros and GodsBitch? I know y'all have AIM but y'all are rarely on it anymore. Hmm, ah well. I guess y'all get on when you can, right?

In addition to that, Letiger, Lizz is the NGPD/EGB Liaison and SlashFirestorm is the Recruitment Officer for the NGPD into the EGB. So yes, we do check a user's stats, posts, and whistle level. When checking a user's post history, I usually check the 5 most recent pages of posts. In other words, that user's most recent 150 posts. I figure that 150 posts is a good enough number to gauge how well they'll do in the EGB. We're also on the lookout for numerous one-liners. That is a big issue in the EGB and I have been lurking here in the NGPD and noticed that Tails has been keeping tabs on how long the posts here are.

Good call Tails, very good call. And thanks again man, really I appreciate it a whole lot.

*salute*

Sig by Byte | Steam ID -- SilentCobra | PS3 Gamer Tag -- SlntCobra1

Writers Lounge | EGB | PS3

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-01-31 17:49:01

At 1/31/10 03:43 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: Well Tails, I do thank you for giving me another chance here in the NGPD.

It's great to see you back here, Cobra. I'm sure that you being allowed to once again post will give new opportunities, I'm sure that now your overall attitude to Newgrounds is this mature I know that you will make the most of it and do Tails proud. A massive congratulations on your promotion to Portal Violations officer of the barracks - it completely reconfirms my beliefs that you have developed into a user that should not only be let in, but also very strongly respected.

drop me a line on AIM.

That reminds me, I haven't been on AIM in a few days. I might go on it tomorrow, to see if you're on. Your help with my whistle is very much appreciated.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-01-31 18:09:18

Sure thing mike, and technically, I'm not the lead PVO, I'm the Lieutenant PVO. PhantomIssauk is the lead PVO. Ah well, I really am more active than she is. But, then again, she is older than I and in the UK just you and Lizz.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-01-31 18:10:06

At 1/31/10 02:01 PM, letiger wrote: It's not like they check this topic. Right!? Right!!!???

Nope. No EGB members are ever here to read the thread or anything. Ever. You are completely safe from any EGB members ever seeing your posts here. Because they won't ever read this thread. Nope. Never. This thread is completely devoid of any EGB presence.

<= *Innocent whistling*

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-01-31 18:23:27

Yup. Not a single EGB member to be seen. In fact, what is this EGB of which you speak?

/silliness

Anyway, how've you been hammer, you've rarely posted in the EGB as of late. Yo, SPIFFEH!!! You get my message I sent you last night?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-01-31 19:07:31

At 1/31/10 06:10 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote:
At 1/31/10 02:01 PM, letiger wrote: It's not like they check this topic. Right!? Right!!!???
Nope. No EGB members are ever here to read the thread or anything. Ever. You are completely safe from any EGB members ever seeing your posts here. Because they won't ever read this thread. Nope. Never. This thread is completely devoid of any EGB presence.

<= *Innocent whistling*

Oh no! Now all of you know about my plan! What shall I do now. No, do you come here regularly or did Lizz tell you in the EGB? I think I'll find out for myself right now.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-01-31 20:34:08

After all, some of us like to post at the Barracks too. I've been there a few times myself whether it was business related or otherwise :)

So yes, a people other than current members may be lurking here as we speak. Mods, Barrack members, or just regular users who decided to check out our crew. Remember, "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence."

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-01-31 20:44:35

So I've been looking. At my current rates I'll reach Sup. Commander at around the end of the world. Is this not terrible?!

At 1/31/10 07:26 PM, Lizzardis wrote:
Of course the EGB come in here to check out the club... Coop is part of the EGB, so am I, and Cobra, along with SHammer. The EGB is like a brother club to the NGPD, so there are bound to be users who come in here from each club, just like there are bound to be users from this club that check out the EGB.

Well then I feel bad that I don't check out the EGB. Maybe I should. Then again...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-01-31 20:59:06

At 1/31/10 12:39 PM, Lizzardis wrote: It's up to you. I'm giving you the same choice as TP.

Sorry I couldn't reply up until now, I was working on an english paper due tomorrow.
Anyway, I would like to continue to be on the roster. Heh, I just wasn't sure if these weeks of inactivity was pushing it a bit. Thanks liz! :)

Also, hey cobra! :D

I'm a mod!/ Sign up for the NGPD, To Blam and Protect. Post in the thread if you want to join, all new recruits are welcome! :)

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-01-31 21:00:30

letiger if you're posting there for the first time, it would be a good idea is to introduce yourself. At the rate you're going, you look like a really promising recruit and I'm sure you'll be well received. Just mind your manners and don't utter anything about mass voting, group whistling, or attacking spam groups lol ;)

Don't worry, you'll be fine. Hopefully.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-01-31 21:19:51

A few weeks here is new? I never knew that. And I don;t think I need introductions. The mods can tell you the horror stories about taking me out kicking and screaming. (Sentance Removed )

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-01-31 22:07:10

Lizzardis; I think I'd like for you to take me off of the roster, at least for a while. I'd still like to stay in the force, just be a sort of inactive member on leave. I can't really keep up with Newgrounds much anymore, but I will still pop in from time to time.

When I have more free time, I'll ask to be put back on the roster. I can go through the apprenticeship again if I need to.

This is Kaizerwolf, dropping out. I'll be around. :)

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-02-01 00:03:22

At 1/31/10 09:00 PM, TailsPrower wrote: letiger if you're posting there for the first time, it would be a good idea is to introduce yourself.

Clearly you've been missing out on a lot Tails, the guy is a member now.

I just spent the whole weekend moving, it was a bitch. Didn't realize how much stuff I'd amassed over 2 years.

Now I have to unpack everything. It never ends...

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-02-01 00:34:38

At 2/1/10 12:03 AM, SpiffyMasta wrote: Clearly you've been missing out on a lot Tails, the guy is a member now.

Err... we're still on letiger right?

I just spent the whole weekend moving, it was a bitch. Didn't realize how much stuff I'd amassed over 2 years.

I'll be feeling your pain as I move onto college this year. Except I'll have a very broad range of possessions to choose from. About a decade's worth. Then again, I haven't started yet sooo.....

Now I have to unpack everything. It never ends...

Never does ;)

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-02-01 00:56:02

At 2/1/10 12:34 AM, TailsPrower wrote: Err... we're still on letiger right?

Yea he's been around here for a month, accepted him as apprentice on the 31st of December. You must have been drinking too much for New Year's Eve, I forgive you.

I'll be feeling your pain as I move onto college this year. Except I'll have a very broad range of possessions to choose from. About a decade's worth. Then again, I haven't started yet sooo.....

Yea, try moving back in to your parents. It blows. Go from a whole house to myself to a tiny little room.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-02-01 01:05:53

At 2/1/10 12:56 AM, SpiffyMasta wrote: Yea he's been around here for a month, accepted him as apprentice on the 31st of December. You must have been drinking too much for New Year's Eve, I forgive you.

Eeaaaaa shaddap, I only drank for New Years to prepare early for this year's grief to come. It made no sense but it had to be done. By the way, "he" is a "she" if letiger's telling us the truth. SO HA!

At 1/31/10 10:07 PM, Kaizerwolf wrote: Lizzardis; I think I'd like for you to take me off of the roster, at least for a while.

Would you still like to be included in the memberlist?

When I have more free time, I'll ask to be put back on the roster. I can go through the apprenticeship again if I need to.

I don't think that'll be necessary. You've already proven that you're a pretty cool guy so I trust you enough to maintain your good nature when you make your triumphant comeback :)

This is Kaizerwolf, dropping out. I'll be around. :)

And I'll be right here... waiting.
*salute*

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-02-01 01:43:53

At 2/1/10 01:05 AM, TailsPrower wrote: Eeaaaaa shaddap, I only drank for New Years to prepare early for this year's grief to come. It made no sense but it had to be done. By the way, "he" is a "she" if letiger's telling us the truth. SO HA!

I think he's a dude. I don't know though though cause he has a tendency to overlook a lot of posts while going through the thread. I've asked before but never got an answer lol. Maybe he's a she or she's a she.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-02-01 02:55:17

I take a break from posting here for just 2 fucking days to lurk around the new forums and this is what happens? Dear god, you people really got active didn't you.

To the Latest Roster:
On account of the roster I can't believe I got 18. I mean, I've barely been able to keep up with my B/P lately. but I digress, it's cool I got on the top 5 still. I can't believe the Numbers got so high! 211 B/P? I haven't seen numbers that high since I was just a wee lad here. Good job Letiger!

To Nossinator:
Good to know who you are. First Roster maker , eh? That's pretty cool that you took the time to do that for us way back when. And nice to see you got active again with the NGPD. Also, those are some mighty fine posters and it's good that you took the time to make one for each aura too.

To TP:
Ah. Nice to see you got back with us from the dead. You might as well be dead considering how much Homework you must be buried under. You seem like quite the academic fellow. I can't imagine being bogged down with so much HW. But it seems your conquering it all one by one. You will probably have a most triumphant summer of posting after getting through this year. I, for one, can't wait to be able to pick up the pace of posts here when the summer kicks in.

To Everyone else and regarding all other incidences not covered by the previous:

GROUP HUG FOR EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!

Long live the NGPD! :D

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-02-01 05:08:13

At 2/1/10 02:31 AM, TheNossinator wrote:
Evil, Neutral, Dark, Light. Fab is on the previous page.

I didn't notice dark was different until a few minutes after. Weird. You should also do a golden one for mods if you haven't already. Come on now people. To pillaging!!!

Run to the hills.
Also, wow, you guys post a shitload.

They're the ones who are posting a shitload. It seems you don't, though.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-02-01 07:51:14

I tried my hand a photoshoping the dark one with paint. It didn't do so well. I need photoshop so bad right now. If only that outer layer didn't exist. Damn Gif's.

Newgrounds Police Dept.

BBS Signature