00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted AnassAnimationPro supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Police Dept.

992,229 Views | 16,867 Replies

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-21 13:22:28

At 11/21/08 07:24 AM, Andrea364 wrote: Sorry about my absence, but I have a lot of crap going on in my life now, including that I have a broken left index finger, so it's really hard for me to type now.

Hey Andrea it has been awhile. How did you manage to brake your finger? Well most of us are still alive and well. I don't think we have lost anyone to the portal yet. No matter how crappy it may be at the moment.

***Salutes***

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-21 17:20:20

At 11/21/08 07:24 AM, Andrea364 wrote:

Holy Shit she posted!!!!

and now that I got the urge,

:DDDDD

the portal

DDDDD:

Anyways, I'm just stopping by to see if you guys are still alive.

Nope, we all died.

Sorry about my absence, but I have a lot of crap going on in my life now, including that I have a broken left index finger, so it's really hard for me to type now.

:[

So, what's up?

The opposite of down

You can't spell FÜHRER without Ü

"You know you fail in life when you fail to end your failure"

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-21 19:37:57

At 11/21/08 07:24 AM, Andrea364 wrote: Yeah, the portal has been sucking lately. It's been around two months since I've actually wanted to b/p and now that I got the urge, the portal is crap. Anyways, I'm just stopping by to see if you guys are still alive. Sorry about my absence, but I have a lot of crap going on in my life now, including that I have a broken left index finger, so it's really hard for me to type now.

You seem to be popular, so I guess I'll respond. Sucks that your finger broke. I think I remember you.

So, what's up?

Balloons, my birthday is soon.

For those of you who have no idea who I am, I should be on the PD list, if I haven't been removed by anyone yet.

You probably have been.

n/a

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-21 23:54:40

At 11/21/08 07:24 AM, Andrea364 wrote:
Yeah, the portal has been sucking lately. It's been around two months since I've actually wanted to b/p and now that I got the urge, the portal is crap. Anyways, I'm just stopping by to see if you guys are still alive.

Wondering if we are alive????? If anything, we should have been wondering if you were alive. If I am remembering correctly, you haven't posted since July!!!!

Well anyway, welcome back. How have you been? I hope things are not that bad.

You are just the person this club needs right now. Since you left, it would be a shock if even one page of this thread was completed in a day, let alone 3 or 4 which use to be the norm.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-22 00:16:08

At 11/21/08 07:24 AM, Andrea364 wrote: Yeah, the portal has been sucking lately. It's been around two months since I've actually wanted to b/p and now that I got the urge, the portal is crap. Anyways, I'm just stopping by to see if you guys are still alive. Sorry about my absence, but I have a lot of crap going on in my life now, including that I have a broken left index finger, so it's really hard for me to type now.

Yikes, well I sincerely hope that finger makes a swift recovery and that everything settles down soon. But yeah, the portal's downward plummet is just about all that anyone needs to know nowadays concerning Portal current events.

So, what's up?

I'm failing at counter strike :'(

For those of you who have no idea who I am, I should be on the PD list, if I haven't been removed by anyone yet.

Talk is cheap, you'll have to show it first with the eccentric double/triple posts we've come to grow accustomed to ;)

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-22 10:21:01

LOL, every post after mine is replying to me. I feel so loved! <3

So, since you guys love me so much and I feel like talking a lot today, despite my typing disadvantage, instead of triple posting or quadruple posting just to get tiny points across, I'll just make a gigantic monster post. I quoted you all so that you don't have to pick through everything to find where I'm replying you. Aren't I so nice?

Sorry if I skip any of you in replying! I might actually run out of characters trying to. . . Or not.

At 11/21/08 01:22 PM, ShadyTyrant wrote: Hey Andrea it has been awhile. How did you manage to brake your finger? Well most of us are still alive and well. I don't think we have lost anyone to the portal yet. No matter how crappy it may be at the moment.

***Salutes***

It got slammed in a car door, lol. I feel like a blonde now, even though my hair is streaked black and white. It's better than not having a finger at all though. XD

Good to know everyone's ok.

At 11/21/08 05:20 PM, NeonFlame126 wrote: Holy Shit she posted!!!!

I know, I've been gone forever. I sorriez. T-T

Nope, we all died.

Zombies? YAY!

The opposite of down

Seriously.

At 11/21/08 07:37 PM, ZiggyZack99 wrote: You seem to be popular, so I guess I'll respond. Sucks that your finger broke. I think I remember you.

Yeah, since you're in my sig and all, lol. Wow, I seem to be really happy for once. . . XD

Balloons, my birthday is soon.

Mine was in March (I finally became NG legal) . . . Happy Early B-Day!

You probably have been.

Yeah, because I didn't stick around as long as I planned. Again, I'm REALLY REALLY sorry for that.

At 11/21/08 11:54 PM, Eroth221 wrote: Wondering if we are alive????? If anything, we should have been wondering if you were alive. If I am remembering correctly, you haven't posted since July!!!!

Well, since you brought up the fact that you guys are on the verge of dying, I guess I was right to check up on ya. I've been apologizing for not being around since the beginning of my post, so yeah you know I'm sorry.

Well anyway, welcome back. How have you been? I hope things are not that bad.

I've been pretty good, with the exception of always getting in trouble and having a story to write. I haven't really written in forever. Just out of curiosity, how are you?

You are just the person this club needs right now. Since you left, it would be a shock if even one page of this thread was completed in a day, let alone 3 or 4 which use to be the norm.

Wow. . . I had no idea that I was such a big deal here. *hugs everyone*

I'll do my best to stick around from now on, no worries.

At 11/22/08 12:16 AM, TailsPrower wrote: Yikes, well I sincerely hope that finger makes a swift recovery and that everything settles down soon. But yeah, the portal's downward plummet is just about all that anyone needs to know nowadays concerning Portal current events.

Thanks, but I think it'll be a long six month recovery with lots of splint changing and painful rewrapping. I'm just happy that it's my left index, not my right. I'd be screwed then. And about the portal, I totally agree with you on that. It's getting quite monotonous now that I've grown used to it.

I'm failing at counter strike :'(

That sucks. . . but atleast you have me!

Talk is cheap, you'll have to show it first with the eccentric double/triple posts we've come to grow accustomed to ;)

Nice inside joke =P

That reminds me. We really have to do something about those. It is rather n00bish, don't you think?

On another note, while I'm making this monster post, has anyone seen the older members lately, like BranMan or MrCrawford? I miss those guys. . . And has anyone been playing PC games, like Fate and Geneforge? I'm feeling pretty geeky today. =P

Also, I think I just broke 4,000 characters with this post. That'll be the longest post I've ever made in my two and a half years on Newgrounds! And this is also the hyperest (if that's a word) I've ever been while posting, so that's why I'm acting really jumpy and slightly annoying today. Sorry if I offend anyone with my bipolar-ish-ness.

BROKE-FINGER BOB RULES! lol

I named my finger ROFL

So yeah, my biggest post ever. . . Woohoo! And I'll see you guys later

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-22 15:30:08

At 11/22/08 10:21 AM, Andrea364 wrote: It got slammed in a car door, lol. I feel like a blonde now, even though my hair is streaked black and white. It's better than not having a finger at all though. XD

O that mush have hurt. Hope you get better soon. Six months is a long time to wait.

I know, I've been gone forever. I sorriez. T-T

Well seeing as I have just came back as well, i guess we can forgive you.

Zombies? YAY!

AHhhhhh!!!!

Well, since you brought up the fact that you guys are on the verge of dying, I guess I was right to check up on ya.

The NGPD Shall Never Die

*hugs everyone*

Ewww Cooties !!! Lulz

Also, I think I just broke 4,000 characters with this post. That'll be the longest post I've ever made in my two and a half years on Newgrounds!

Congratulations on the longest post ever. I am not even sure what my longest post is. I know it is no were close to yours though.

BROKE-FINGER BOB RULES! lol
I named my finger ROFL

Your a dork...Bobs cool though.

At 11/22/08 12:16 AM, TailsPrower wrote: I'm failing at counter strike :'(

Pawned

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-22 20:07:52

At 11/22/08 03:30 PM, ShadyTyrant wrote: O that mush have hurt. Hope you get better soon. Six months is a long time to wait.

It still does, but I'm fine. No need to obsess over it.

Well seeing as I have just came back as well, i guess we can forgive you.

No guilt trips? . . . Aww. And I thought you guys were fun.

AHhhhhh!!!!

You don't like zombies?

The NGPD Shall Never Die

I like your optimism, but seeing as we only make an average of 0.1 pages a day, it's quite possible.

Ewww Cooties !!! Lulz

ROFL

Congratulations on the longest post ever. I am not even sure what my longest post is. I know it is no were close to yours though.

Yeah, but I don't think that's the longest post ever (excluding spam). I still have BRS's record to break. If people would post more, I'd have a chance to make longer posts though.

Your a dork...Bobs cool though.

Yeah, I am nerdy, I'll admit. . . but atleast I'm sexy!

Pawned

Actually, I'm sure that I'd be worse at CS, lol. I can't play it now though because my XBOX is screwed.

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-22 20:14:09

Yea I just got a free XBOX to day. The reason it was free is because it has the red ring in the bottom right. Any one know what I can do about that? I would really like to play the game.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-22 20:33:35

At 11/22/08 08:14 PM, ShadyTyrant wrote: Yea I just got a free XBOX to day. The reason it was free is because it has the red ring in the bottom right. Any one know what I can do about that? I would really like to play the game.

Lol, I can't tell if this is clever Newgrounds witty humor, or a truly pathetic plea for help.

Newgrounds | PM me for a forum signature

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-22 20:37:02

At 11/22/08 08:07 PM, Andrea364 wrote: Yeah, I am nerdy, I'll admit. . . but at least I'm sexy!

^^this. Hot nerdy girls FTW.

If only you liked football....

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-22 20:40:39

At 11/22/08 08:33 PM, Spartan204 wrote: Lol, I can't tell if this is clever Newgrounds witty humor, or a truly pathetic plea for help.

Ummm... the witty humor part...unless you have an answer for me.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-22 21:23:40

At 11/22/08 08:40 PM, ShadyTyrant wrote:
At 11/22/08 08:33 PM, Spartan204 wrote: Lol, I can't tell if this is clever Newgrounds witty humor, or a truly pathetic plea for help.
Ummm... the witty humor part...unless you have an answer for me.

eh, same thing happened with me. A friend gave me his xbox 360 for free cause it only worked half the time. Imma take it to my vocational school and see if the guys in tech can do anything with it p:

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-22 21:26:36

At 11/22/08 08:37 PM, NeonFlame126 wrote: ^^this. Hot nerdy girls FTW.

Like football? . . . I play football, lol. . . or not. I'm just that band geek who always gets hit with the ball and throws it back. Our field goal has no net and the band stands behind it when we play. If only my school wasn't so cheap that they had to 'forget' to put up a net.

At 11/22/08 08:14 PM, ShadyTyrant wrote: Yea I just got a free XBOX to day. The reason it was free is because it has the red ring in the bottom right. Any one know what I can do about that? I would really like to play the game.

So you're saying that you got a broken XBOX for free? Lucky. . . As for the thing about the red ring, I never got a red ring before, so I have no clue what you should do about it. Look it up on the internet. Someone's bound to know how to solve the problem. Hell, if it weren't for the internet, my laptop would be a really expensive, oversized, paperweight, complete with it's own heating and cooling system by now.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-22 21:33:16

At 11/22/08 09:26 PM, Andrea364 wrote: Like football?

Indeed.

. . . I play football, lol. . .

I came.

or not.

don't be a cock tease.

I'm just that band geek who always gets hit with the ball and throws it back.

Close enough :3

Our field goal has no net and the band stands behind it when we play. If only my school wasn't so cheap that they had to 'forget' to put up a net.

lol

I'm sure that only has to do with the hook-up. Make sure everything is plugged into the right sockets, etc.

So you're saying that you got a broken XBOX for free? Lucky. . .

:]

As for the thing about the red ring, I never got a red ring before, so I have no clue what you should do about it. Look it up on the internet. Someone's bound to know how to solve the problem. Hell, if it weren't for the internet, my laptop would be a really expensive, oversized, paperweight, complete with it's own heating and cooling system by now.

Quite.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-22 21:37:21

At 11/22/08 09:26 PM, Andrea364 wrote:
At 11/22/08 08:37 PM, NeonFlame126 wrote: ^^this. Hot nerdy girls FTW.
Like football? . . . I play football, lol. . . or not. I'm just that band geek who always gets hit with the ball and throws it back. Our field goal has no net and the band stands behind it when we play. If only my school wasn't so cheap that they had to 'forget' to put up a net.

I used to be a band nerd, but I decided to focus on football. I miss it, but getting sacks rather than trophies is better for me. ;D

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-23 09:00:21

At 11/22/08 09:37 PM, Gu-rrilla wrote:
I used to be a band nerd, but I decided to focus on football. I miss it, but getting sacks rather than trophies is better for me. ;D

was in band for one year; played tenor Saxophone, I hated the teacher lol so I quit. I don't play football either, but I'm built for it. My sport is track; I love Track and Field.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-23 16:36:40

I will figure out the 360 problem in due time. I might take it some were and see if some one else knows what to do. So thanksgiving is coming up. Anyone have any cool plans or just to get fat and pass out like I do every year.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-23 16:39:32

At 11/23/08 04:36 PM, ShadyTyrant wrote: I will figure out the 360 problem in due time. I might take it some were and see if some one else knows what to do. So thanksgiving is coming up. Anyone have any cool plans or just to get fat and pass out like I do every year.

Wait, so you weren't kidding?

Oh wow.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-23 17:46:22

The talk about the 360 is makin me jealous. I really hoping to get one this Christmas. Has anyone gotten that new download, yet? If so, how is it?

Also, Hi not-dead older members! :D

The Endless Handbag | NG Sig Makers | Gamertag: TheNewReference

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-23 18:34:21

jeez, all we need is Fremen to come back and we'd have a full blown reunion!

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-23 18:52:20

PowerPrower, Police Sergeant
JimmyDimples, Police Officer
Lebastic, Police Officer
RS200, Police Officer
Dejanus, Portal Security

What ever happened to these people, BTW?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-23 19:13:24

At 11/23/08 06:52 PM, hawkkid777 wrote:
Lebastic, Police Officer
RS200, Police Officer
Dejanus, Portal Security

I think that one of them lives in China and therefore can't access NG, forget which one, and as for the rest... Well, they're just inactive, as far as I can tell. Whatever, this thread sees plenty of activity as is, so we don't exactly need their returns at this point, though I guess that some of the older members like Tails would like to see them back.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-23 19:30:22

At 11/23/08 07:13 PM, SoulMaster71 wrote: I think that one of them lives in China and therefore can't access NG

Poor guy..

and as for the rest... Well, they're just inactive, as far as I can tell.

Why is RS200 on the list at all? He only has two really old posts. But yeah, the others seem to be busy with something called a 'life'....Weird thing that word is

This thread sees plenty of activity as is, so we don't exactly need their returns at this point

Yeah, this place is pretty active. Could be better though.

though I guess that some of the older members like Tails would like to see them back.

I wonder what those older members were like.....

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-23 19:38:10

This thread is still active and I do not see it dieing any time soon. Though it is not as active as it once was. I use to go to bed and wake up 4 hours later and have two or three pages to read. I only know two or three of the old members. Though I plan to leave my own mark upon the NGPD.

***Salutes***

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-23 19:40:26

At 11/23/08 07:38 PM, ShadyTyrant wrote: Though I plan to leave my own mark upon the NGPD.

Haha, you're kidding right?

j/k, what's up?
***Salutes***

Meh, I never did like saluting. This isn't the Navy.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-23 21:18:00

At 11/23/08 07:40 PM, Gu-rrilla wrote:
At 11/23/08 07:38 PM, ShadyTyrant wrote: Though I plan to leave my own mark upon the NGPD.
Haha, you're kidding right?

Why is every thing I say a joke to you people! Na that was half heartily.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-23 23:09:47

At 11/23/08 06:34 PM, NeonFlame126 wrote: jeez, all we need is Fremen to come back and we'd have a full blown reunion!

Haha yeah. What happened to that guy? Haven't seen the bugger in a long long time.

At 11/23/08 06:52 PM, hawkkid777 wrote:
Lebastic, Police Officer
RS200, Police Officer
Dejanus, Portal Security

Soul's right on the money with Jimmy over here. Teh Chinese government won't let him enjoy NG anymore :( I hope he'll return to his NG home one day. He was pretty damn good at English for someone who lives across the Pacific.

As for RS200, I keep him because he's the only member to post more on our private forums than on the actual thread. I know, I'm weird.

Prower's still on the list because he and I used to be good buddies back in ancient times and just in case he makes a return like he's done at least half a dozen other times. I think he might be gone for good though, but you never know :P

Dejanus - Well, if I got rid of him, Andrea might not like that too much. He's also been kind of a "place holder" for the security guard rank, although we have hawkkid now.

I don't really know why I keep Lebastic around. He used to be quite active in the old thread and made a cameo appearance in this thread around the 1st page I believe. Blame my arbitrariness.

***Salutes***

Oh boy, that's something to look forward too. Hopefully it isn't a discharge lolololol ;)

Long posts FTW!

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-24 05:11:14

So I am very board, I just got done writing a web page for my IT class. Now I have an hour before I have to get up for school. Three day week this week though, can not be mad at that. The portal is going so slow right now and the amount of spam lately is ridiculous. Though I did see a funny peace of spam a few hours ago. It had a page that took your user name some how and said that it is dedicated to what ever your user name was. Then it turned into a crappy, spam flash.

***Salutes***

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-24 12:24:45

I'm back
I'm just posting for the sake of saying hi to everyone here, I haven't posted here in quite a while, though from what I've seen there hasn't been too changes, so hopefully I can start visiting regularly again some time soon.

Reasons for inactivity.
I've been moving schools over the past few weeks,
I've started posting in General, and rarely coming out of it as well as being a regular on the NG Stickam Chat,
Almost completely forgetting about the thread.

So, I'm back.

Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature