00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

advocate6975 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Police Dept.

996,608 Views | 16,867 Replies

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-17 23:34:32

Oh school!

Hmm, it's alright I guess.
Good grades and good times. I just want junior year to end though, too much work.
I heard senior year is breezing through and filling out college applications. And the prom thing too.

Sex.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-17 23:36:32

Well I am a pliice captan and I'm looking for some friends on NG, I am wondering if I may join among your highest ranked members :P

I know it may seem short and too the point but there is not alot else I can say beofre I head off to bed x.x you all seem like a fun lot. Lemmie know if I am welcome to join.

My Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11

If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-18 05:09:35

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-18 14:22:00

At 11/17/08 11:13 PM, bananasrus09 wrote: Congrats to FC-Thun-Fan!

Thank you!

On an unrelated note do any of you want to start playing an online browser game called the West? Because it would be great if we had more people to back up Newgrounds. Just post in the thread if you wish to join.

Back to topic:
Yea I'm doing alright in Gymnasium (which is a school between normal school and university. It's way harder than my old school though and I have way less free time which sucks. But at least I have access to computers all the time now.

ROOTS ROCK REGGAE

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-18 16:17:49

At 11/15/08 01:39 PM, bananasrus09 wrote:
At 11/14/08 07:48 AM, Ismael92 wrote: Thanks for the support, I will not forget about you when I become the supreme ruler of the world.
When you become supreme ruler, can hook me up with a job?

Huhm... Ehm... Well... Supreme rulers usually have... Huhm... A lot of things to do... You know... But I'll see what I can do...

At 11/15/08 06:29 PM, hawkkid777 wrote:
At 11/15/08 01:39 PM, bananasrus09 wrote:
At 11/14/08 07:48 AM, Ismael92 wrote: Thanks for the support, I will not forget about you when I become the supreme ruler of the world.
When you become supreme ruler, can hook me up with a job?
I want one, too. Something in heavy guns.......

Oooookay...

At 11/17/08 10:16 PM, perfect-insanity wrote: NGPD Roster -Monday November 17, 2008

Things are back to normal this week, even though the thread has been somewhat stagnant.

No problem, it's perfect the way it is now.

I made this list for my own benefit as I had little to do a while back.
It helped me get to Gold, so I figured someone else might like to have a look at it, I know the whistle system isn't all that transparent.

The list is not a bad idea, and actually people can learn from it :D

Anyway, to try and get some conversation going again: how is everybody doing in school? If you aren't in school then what do you do in its place?

Well, after my last tests, this week I get my notes/grades/whatever. So I don't have normal class. I went to school today and I asked all the teachers who were there and my notes/grades/whatever are the following:
(notes/grades/whatever go from 1 to 12)
Maths: 11
Physics: 12
Philosophy: 7
Chemistry: 10
English: 12

And I'll go again tomorrow to ask other teachers about my notes/grades/whatever.

~perfect-insanity~

Rank Ups

FC-Thun-Fan, Police Captain

Congrats!

Top 5 Gainers

FC-Thun-Fan - 345
bananasrus09 - 216
perfect-insanity - 147
Gu-rrilla - 76
sinskae - 46

Congrats to all of you. Especially to FC-Thun-Fan for that huge gain, it seems I have an apprentice.

Random Wiki Article of the Week

Crisis

:O

>>> 02 || __ || [ 2141 ] || [ 0345 ] || [ 049.3 ] || FC-Thun-Fan, Police Captain

At this rate you'll rank up soon...

Keep up the good work with the rosters!

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-18 17:07:02

Thanks Ismael, hope to be with you in the EGB soon! I wish you could do my maths test for me tomorrow because I absolutely suck at maths. My last sufficient mark was over half a year ago.

ROOTS ROCK REGGAE

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-18 19:39:18

At 11/18/08 04:17 PM, Ismael92 wrote:
Well, after my last tests, this week I get my notes/grades/whatever. So I don't have normal class. I went to school today and I asked all the teachers who were there and my notes/grades/whatever are the following:
(notes/grades/whatever go from 1 to 12)
Maths: 11
Physics: 12
Philosophy: 7
Chemistry: 10
English: 12

And I'll go again tomorrow to ask other teachers about my notes/grades/whatever.

Smart, and a B/P wizard, what other tricks can you do? j/k Seriously great work in school, I got my evaluations back today:

Culinary Tech 11: 91
English 12: 91
Family Living 12: 96
Physics 11: 89
Trigonometry and 3-Space 12: 95

All are marked out off 100, and the 11's and 12's denote the grade level of the courses

Keep up the good work with the rosters!

I plan to, I really enjoy making these up every week

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-18 20:35:09

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Newgrounds Police Dept.

n/a

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-18 20:52:39

At 11/18/08 08:35 PM, ZiggyZack99 wrote: I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

HAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLOOOOOO TTTHHHEEERRRREEE!!! Welcome back you little inactive punk :P. How do things go?

You can't spell FÜHRER without Ü

"You know you fail in life when you fail to end your failure"

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-18 21:11:04

Uhh guys any replies, can I join the NG police dpt club? Comeon..I am a police capatan afterall, and I have a gold whistle.

My Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11

If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-18 21:12:31

At 11/18/08 08:35 PM, ZiggyZack99 wrote: I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Way to come back with such a long detailed post. :p
How's it going? No wonder this place has been boring, you've been missing.

But seriously guys, we need to liven this place up. I know we are hear to protect the portal, but hat does not mean we have to be boring.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-18 21:15:44

Sorry for double posting, but did Dejanus resign from the NGPD? I think I remember him resigning, but I might be wrong. If he did, why is he still on the NGPD Roster above?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-18 21:37:19

At 11/18/08 09:11 PM, fuzzum111 wrote: Uhh guys any replies, can I join the NG police dpt club? Comeon..I am a police capatan afterall, and I have a gold whistle.

Well, let's see...
Rank: Check, you probably should have come earlier in your police career but whatever.
Post quality: Not exactly up to par, but if, as you promised Phantom at the Department of Defense, you're going to improve post quality...
But it's up to others to decide whether or not you get in.

At 11/18/08 09:12 PM, Eroth221 wrote: But seriously guys, we need to liven this place up. I know we are hear to protect the portal, but hat does not mean we have to be boring.

Yeah, I suppose it is a good idea to add some livelihood to this place. Truth be told, though, nothing of much interest is really happening anywhere around me lately, so yeah.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-19 05:02:00

Hi thar. Welcome back, I guess so.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-19 12:17:12

Oh and thanks to perfect-insanity for the roster!

ROOTS ROCK REGGAE

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-19 17:36:13

At 11/18/08 09:11 PM, fuzzum111 wrote: Uhh guys any replies, can I join the NG police dpt club? Comeon..I am a police capatan afterall, and I have a gold whistle.

Ahh my apologies, I've been very busy lately so I couldn't get to you the first time around. You do qualify for our initial check. Therefore, you are now an Apprentice for a week, which is basically a probation period during which we observe how active you are. If you don't disappear, you'll become a full member. If you do become inactive you'll be taken off our member list.
If you need any further explanation about the NGPD or our recruitment procedure, check out the first page or the NGPD FAQ conveniently located in my sig.

Good luck and we hope you'll enjoy the NGPD!

Sadly, I hardly remember you. Don't get me wrong, your alias rings a bell, but...yeah... You want to rejoin the force, yes?

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-19 17:36:46

At 11/19/08 05:36 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Sadly, I hardly remember you. Don't get me wrong, your alias rings a bell, but...yeah... You want to rejoin the force, yes?

I don't see why not!

n/a

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-19 17:56:46

Shit, I miss this place. Anyhow, I was just popping in just to see how everything was going, and, as I can so plainly see, it's going great. However, I was just wondering if I was technically still a member or if I'd have to rejoin when I finally am really back, so Tails....?

Newgrounds | PM me for a forum signature

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-19 18:00:43

At 11/18/08 09:12 PM, Eroth221 wrote: Way to come back with such a long detailed post. :p

Shucks.

How's it going? No wonder this place has been boring, you've been missing.

Was there any sarcasm there? I hope not. Anyways, I think I got dropped from duty after discussing *NOM*-ing on people's heads for two pages with some person. Whatever.

But seriously guys, we need to liven this place up. I know we are hear to protect the portal, but hat does not mean we have to be boring.

Hear, hear!

n/a

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-19 18:14:53

At 11/19/08 05:36 PM, ZiggyZack99 wrote: I don't see why not!

Welcome back to the force! There's a lot of new faces so you've got a clean slate. Stick around and have some fun!

At 11/19/08 05:56 PM, Spartan204 wrote: Shit, I miss this place. Anyhow, I was just popping in just to see how everything was going, and, as I can so plainly see, it's going great. However, I was just wondering if I was technically still a member or if I'd have to rejoin when I finally am really back, so Tails....?

Don't worry, you're still good. Besides, I wouldn't be so hasty doing away with longtime members such as yourself, even if you went off for a while. Glad to see you're not dead lol ;)

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-20 20:18:44

I am having fun.
So much fun.
With the police.

Yeah.

n/a

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-20 21:25:54

Hey guys Im back. I fell off for awhile because I lost my internet connection. I got a new job at circuit city now to help pay for all these bills. Well just letting every one know so I am ready to get back into the convo.

***Salutes***

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-20 21:33:58

Police officer ShaddowChao96, permission to join

*salutes*

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-20 21:56:24

Well my take on this guy is this.

Badge = Good
Post Count = Good
Post Quality = Poor

You should really try improving your post quality. Put more effort and thought into what you are writing. You have a ton of one liners and I just do not see you passing tails inspection.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-20 22:12:59

At 11/20/08 09:33 PM, ShadowChao96 wrote: Police officer ShaddowChao96, permission to join

Nice to know that you're interested in joining. I'll make this short and sweet. You need to work on you posting quality. Try elaborating on your posts and not just saying a few words. If you cannot muster up anything more than one sentence, try not posting at all. So, work on your post quality and come back in a few days. When you do, either TailsPrower or myself will allow you to join

*salutes*

**salutes**

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-20 22:24:23

This is agonizing! the portal has been stagnant for the past couple of hours and I'm one point short of Captain rank. ARRRGGGG!!!! this sucks

Also glad to see some new recruits around here

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-20 23:42:47

Gu-rrilla when did you get recruitment powers? Wow I must have missed alot when I was gone.
So any one here excited about Resident Evil 5 coming out soon. I sure as hell can not wait. I have been a Resident Evil fan boy since the playstation one original.

I am a hacker of a Nu-Aira

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-21 00:10:40

At 11/20/08 11:42 PM, djconnect wrote: Gu-rrilla when did you get recruitment powers?

About two weeks ago. BTW, the Portal sucks.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-21 01:48:15

At 11/21/08 12:10 AM, Gu-rrilla wrote: BTW, the Portal sucks.

Yea I have noticed. I am not even a fan of the best of all time list at the moment. Well it is a good thing we are getting more members then. More people to protect the portal. I need to get this accounts stats up as well so I have a higher voting power. Hopefully this is just a low point and NG will recover soon.

***Salutes***

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-11-21 07:24:56

At 11/21/08 01:48 AM, ShadyTyrant wrote:
At 11/21/08 12:10 AM, Gu-rrilla wrote: BTW, the Portal sucks.
Yea I have noticed. I am not even a fan of the best of all time list at the moment. Well it is a good thing we are getting more members then. More people to protect the portal. I need to get this accounts stats up as well so I have a higher voting power. Hopefully this is just a low point and NG will recover soon.

***Salutes***

Yeah, the portal has been sucking lately. It's been around two months since I've actually wanted to b/p and now that I got the urge, the portal is crap. Anyways, I'm just stopping by to see if you guys are still alive. Sorry about my absence, but I have a lot of crap going on in my life now, including that I have a broken left index finger, so it's really hard for me to type now.

So, what's up?

For those of you who have no idea who I am, I should be on the PD list, if I haven't been removed by anyone yet.

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature