00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Djsjwks just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Wanted

578,164 Views | 3,092 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-01-26 10:35:38

Hi
I'm animating a short 3 minute film for my final year at uni which i will also be posting on newgrounds. Its about 3 vampires that are robbing a bank. I need 3 male voice actors to play the vampires. Ill try and describe the voice i need and a line for each character.

Dimitri: Cool calm and smooth sounding.
"OK lets go over it again, we want to be in and out in two minutes flat. I'll take care of the cameras and I'll be going into the vault, you two know what your doing?"

Kern: smooth voice when talking but this character will also be shouting a lot
"EVERYBODY BE COOL THIS IS A ROBBERY! PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND DO AS WE SAY, AND YOU WON'T GET HURT!"

Lucifer: Older more gravelly voice
"Yeah I guard the entrance and give Kern any other customers that might come in."

If anoyone is interested PM me a demo of your voice or the character lines above, i need these voices within 2 weeks (might be extended) thanks,

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-01-26 23:20:17

Here's a demo reel in case someone wants a completely bat shit crazy mental person for a game or video.

http://www.mediafire.com/?do865m11ird331 k

I didn't really want to shout, and if any voice actors want to give me tips, Im all ears. Other than that Im just trying to advertise myself to voice acting.

I can also Improv

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-01-26 23:29:37

disregard this actually I found the Advertisement thread.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-01-27 09:25:01

Hi I am currently making a 3 minute film for my final year animation at university and will be posting it up on new grounds and will be giving full voice credit to the actors.

My story is set in a post apocalyptic future where mutants inhabit the surface of the earth and 2 people fight back to get to a machine that can destroy the mutants. It is an action sequence...

White Lightning : is constantly angry so a more aggressive voice will be needed.
sample part: Boss under fire!

00785: is under pressure through-out the film and is speaking loudly and shouting.
sample part: What the hell is going on up there!?

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-01-27 09:45:50

Hello! I am looking for voice actors for my animation. It is a student project. It is a story involving futuristic assassins. I will give a list of characters and the style of voice i am looking for and a sample line. All actors/actresses will be fully credited in the film. Send me a demo of the line provided and i will get back to you.

Swift- female assassin, young, dangerous and seductive. I would prefer a deeper female voice if possible, in an american accent although that is not necessary. A good british voice or a voice with a slight foreign accent may also be okay. She is the main character in the film. "Its nothing personal, you were just next on the list"

Nightshade- part robotic Male assassin, american accent. "I'll provide you with cover from the building across the street"

El Prez- a deep american or british voice. the deeper and more sinister the better. "That for me to know"

Victim- high pitched american accent, paniced.- "L-l-leave me alone. What t-t-the hell do you want from m-me?!"

Guard- american, these are just the cannon fodder for the assassins " Whoa, hold it there little lady. What are you doing round here" I will also require the guard to do a series of painful screams and yells as well as a long "AHHHHHHH" as he gets thrown out of the window.

Make me proud!!!!!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-01-27 09:52:43

I am a 3rd year animation student currently working on my degree piece. I will be posting my film on newgrounds upon completion. It is a short 3 minute film. I am looking for 5 actors, who will be credited.

My story is based on the character Death and his interaction with others in the work place.

Death: Middle aged grumpy, miserable, fed up man.
(shouting) 'I HATE MY JOB!'

Dave: 40 year old, shy, geeky, not very social.
(nervously) 'Well..I...I can actually help you'

Customer 1: 50+ year old, smart, decent, not posh but well off.
(suspicious) 'Erm, have you done this before'

Customer 2: Cocky teenager.
'Where the toilets'

Big Joe: Late 40's, sleezy, fast food restaurant owner.
'The jobs yours'

If interested please PM me with a demo.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-01-27 14:19:05

I would like to try out for the Eagle: How many lines and does it matter for the gender of the voice actor? XD I am a girl;;

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-01-27 17:27:39

I am in need of 2 voice actors for my next short. So if you've got a good P-bot and/or .Swf file voice please Pm me. The .swf file voice would preferibly be the voice of a young man. here is a taste of what your getting into

Voice Actor Wanted

I regret nothing.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-01-27 17:44:11

At 1/27/11 05:27 PM, Koolguykai wrote: I am in need of 2 voice actors for my next short. So if you've got a good P-bot and/or .Swf file voice please Pm me. The .swf file voice would preferibly be the voice of a young man. here is a taste of what your getting into

Here are some of the lines if you interested:

Swf: Ahhh! god, where am I?
Swf:Helllloo? (pause) Helllllllloooo-
P-bot: Why hello there young file. Welcome to the portal
Swf: Gahh! Who are you?
P-bot: You shall be- wait - You don't know who i am. M-Man I'm like the most awesome thing on the portal. I could blam you with a single shot. I AM GOD HERE.

That is a preview. P-m me if you want the whole thing

I regret nothing.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-01-27 18:18:14

I need a homer simpson voice actor

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-01-29 04:42:46

I need a voice actor for movie jam fast.
It should be able to pretend an old scientist
and a scientist kid and on more random voice.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-01-29 20:19:37

Hello everyone, I am still in need of a Mr. Crowly and X-Savior for my upcoming Flash series, "Fur-Cy". So please try out:

X-Savior:

X-Savior is Tyrone's brother, who was badly injured during the war and only through the miracle of science was he alive. He hides most of his body away, for he finds his cyborg like skin vile. He speaks in a monotone, cold voice, but he does have emotions.

Need an actor for!
-Error 10538: Cannot compute task.
-My curse... Is my own... I shall not burden it on others...
-Don't... touch me... I... I am not Human...

Mr. Crowly:

Mr. Crowly is a Billionaire who owns weopons of mass destruction and wishes to take over the world. Mr. Crowly has a very rough yet affibly evil voice.

Need an Actor For!
-Ha ha ha! Once again I have you in my clutches, Fur-Cy!
-Oh, you don't need to know what the Crystals are for... at least not yet...
-* Maniacal Laugh*

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-01-29 20:26:35

I need a voice actor to do a metal scream.

I want this qoute to be screamed, "ARE YOU READY FOR SOME MEEEEEEEEEErimba!"
Im making a metal song were the lead guitar is replaced by a marimba.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-01-31 10:38:25

hello all, i need a female voice actor that sound around the age of 19, 20 ish, or at least can sound it, to play my green hair character in my profile. (been waiting a long time now sooooo... dont hesitate now :P).

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-01-31 12:51:57

Female Vocalist wanted for this song

starting at 1:14

Lyrics:

your eyes are closed but still theres light
your breath are gone, but thats alright

your still so young, its not your time
so listen here and you'll be fine..

don't follow the light,
don't follow the light,

your feelings despite
just don't follow that light

the light (hold out)

do a few recordings so i could choose the best one.

Voice Actor Wanted

A Girl in A Room Halloween Collaboration II -Join Now!-

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-01-31 12:59:04

sorry for double post, but I would like it to be in the style of kascade, and like my song "close your eyes"

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-01-31 18:23:45

Need a male voice actor, any low male voice will do, UK or US accent. Two words are all that is needed to be said. Preferably have a high quality microphone with no room ambience or noise.

PM me if interested.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-02-02 22:33:52

NEED 2 voice actors

1 male : deep voice saying

line 1: Hey
line 2: Girl
line 3: shake that thing

very monotone, * its for a dance song *

2 Female : in a sexy voice

"DJ darx"

need as soon as possible, thank you!

luv u

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-02-03 11:40:58

I need a voice actor, manly voice.

To say....
"If you enjoyed this video, please subscribe"

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-02-07 19:58:55

Hello,

I need help from a female voice talent, a young woman for the voice of a narration. Essentially I will need her to read a rhyming poem. I will need this as soon as possible and will greatly appreciate the help.

Notes:

Pronunciation of the names is as follows:
Agito - "Ah-Gee-Toe"
Monagi - "Moh-Nah-Gee"
Agi - "Ah-Gee"
Dyne - "Dine"

Poem:

This is a story; or rather, a glance,
Of the love two share through their meeting of chance.

One needs no detail, for he is known well-
It is none other than the Prince of Hell!
No no no, not that Lucifer sort.
It's Agito, Monagi, Agi for short.

The other is Dyne, a wondering soul,
Enduring a life with a heavy toll.
A life led fleeing from the sins of the past...
If not for he, a life that wouldn't last.

But little did both realize their paths would soon meet,
Blooming a love forever sweet.

There's more to this tale, but you know the rest:
Experience and joy held deep in your chest.
For this is no recount of the "Ins" and "Whos,"
But a glimpse of the one you love, and who loves you.

It's a gift from your princess, with love and glee,
Just to say... Happy Valentine's Day Agi!

Again, thanks again for any consideration and help!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-02-08 01:58:41

http://reklesscreati0n.newgrounds.com/ne ws/post/565246

or

I have a two songs that I could use some vocalists on.

First: Female Vocalist --------------------------------------
-----------------------------------

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen /395868

sounds like Kaskade

starting at 1:14

Lyrics:

your eyes are closed but still theres light
your breath are gone, but thats alright

your still so young, its not your time
so listen here and you'll be fine..

don't follow the light,
don't follow the light,

your feelings despite
just don't follow that light

the light (hold out)

Second: Male or Female Vocalist------------------------------
--------------------------------------
------------

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen /397943

Style is up to the vocalist

starting at : 28 (pretty easy to tell from there )

Lyrics:

Im feeling a little crazy
Im gettin' a bit too hazy
Somebody better catch me
I'm falling a bit too hastely

* chorus *

How does it feel to walk in my shoes
How does it feel to have nothing to loose

tell me how does it feel
how does it feel (hold)

I'm feeling a little reckless
In drawing up these sketches

someone better see this
somebody better see this

* chorus *

How does it feel to walk in my shoes
How does it feel to have nothing to loose

tell me how does it feel
how does it feel (hold)

[into the "heavy" part]

how does it feel
to be an identity thief

[fade out]

im feeling a bit too reckless
x3
--------------------------------------
-------------------

The ones who make it to the track will most likely end up on a CD with accreditation.

comment here for questions,

pm me with the auditions

Voice Actor Wanted

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-02-08 09:02:13

Female Voice actor wanted for semi-proffessional animation. I've got all the male roles filled i just need the voices for my female assassin. I'm looking for an american or british accent which sounds hot and dangerous :)

example line- Its nothing personal, you're just next on the list.

I can send you the full script aswell if you want

Thanks

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-02-08 10:27:58

Since there is a voice acting thread, and many people give up their time in order to help others.
Why isn't there a graphic designing thread?
Anyway, I'm not gonna make one.

Can anyone help me out though, you see those really cool introduction people have on their YouTube videos. I need someone to make me one.
I don't think it should take too long. I'm thinking it should be made in Flash, but it'll probably look better with another program, I don't know

I'm not too fussy, but...
If anyone does decide to help.. This is my current one:- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45K2mclnU C0
Something like this would be nice, but keeping my logo

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-02-13 09:48:35

At 1/26/11 10:35 AM, H-W-T wrote: Hi
I'm animating a short 3 minute film for my final year at uni which i will also be posting on newgrounds. Its about 3 vampires that are robbing a bank. I need 3 male voice actors to play the vampires. Ill try and describe the voice i need and a line for each character.

Hi im still looking for one male voice for my movie it needs to be a suave sort of voice when hes talking normally but he also needs to sound threatning when shouting at the customers in the bank.
I need this voice as soon as possible heres some lines if you want to try it out.

normal speaking voice
"Yeah I gather the staff and customers and babysit them until we leave."

shouting
"Everybody be cool this is a robbery! Just do as i say and nobody gets hurt!"

P.S
There may be a few people that contacted me and i forgot to get back in touch sorry if that happened just been really busy and had lots of e-mails to go through ill try to get back to you ASAP.

Peace out

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-02-13 12:16:18

Hey everyone! Im looking for voice actor for my new project, wich I call 'Family ride'. The actor should do 40 years oldman and 12 years old boys. My email is laurynaskrapas@hotmail.com. And here's my skype laurynux21. There is a main title of my flash

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-02-17 12:34:36

Looking for someone to do Voice Clips for Mario Characters, I'm trying to keep this project a little hidden, but it's quite big. It aren't really lines, only for certain characters, but I'll get in to those later.

Characters I am Currentley looking for and their Audition Lines ;

Mario:
Mamma Mia
Luigi!
OkiDoki!

Luigi:
All-Right!
Mario!
I'm-a Luigi Number 1!

Wario:
[Evil Laugh]
Waluigi:
[Evil Laugh]

That's about it for now! PM me!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-02-18 16:06:27

Calling all voice actors! I currently have a script for nine episodes of a science fiction serial about some crazy stuff that happens to some teens in New Mexico involving artificial intelligence and government conspiracies! However, my voice makes me sound like a ten year old boy with constant laryngitis. If you think you can do better than me and have a lot of time on your hands, here's your chance to prove it! I need help bringing my work to life and I think YOU are just the folks to help me!

My cast of characters is fairly extensive and ranges in age from twelve to mid-fifties. If I can find actors with versatile voices, that would be ideal.

For a full list of character bios and a copy of the script, email me at owls.only@gmail.com.

Come on, guys. I need you!

P.S. Keep in mind that this series is ongoing, so you would need to be available for an indefinite period.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-02-18 21:47:32

I need voice actors for my series. Here's the characters. If your really interested the story is below, below that stuff.

Order: Gender, Age , Background , Test lines

Will - Male - 21 - African/American - We don't have much time. If you want to live come with me.

Horace - Male - 22 - American - I can't believe he's gone, and you. YOU KILLED HIM!

Narrator - Male - Old - Doesn't Matter - That is his duty, that is his purpose. That, is his destiny.

Mario - Male - Old - Italian/American - Save them. *cough* Save them from themselves.

Megaman - Male - 16 - Amercian - Come ON! WE DON'T HAVE TIME!

Bill Razor - Male - 32 - American - Welcome to my world.

Danny "Snake" Jones - Male - 28 - Arabic - I DON'T KNOW! *choking sounds*

Thug x2 - Doesn't Matter - 20 - Doesn't Matter - Lookie what we got here.

Maysun (May - soon) - Female - 20 - Russian - Lets go comrades. We have much land to cover.

Wolf - Male - 32 - Russian - When I was boy, I killed my family. Now I will kill yours.

Hawk - Female - 32 - Russian - Ignorance is a blessing my friend.

Story:

In a small town in Ireland a 12 year old boy died while playing NES. When he died his life force was absorbed by the system and brought the characters to life, in a massive explosion. In this explosion an illness spread, the "P" virus. It turned regular people into pix-elated versions of themselves. Ireland being an island was quarantined and most of the original characters murdered. With only Mario, Megaman, Bill Razor and Bomberman Mario led a revolution and stopped the "P" Virus from spreading making him king of the pixels. Despite of Mario's actions he other 50% of the world still hated them and formed the A.P.F (Anti Pixel Federation) They want to wipe the pixels of the face of the earth, so they can keep "pure". During one of Mario's peace tours he was assassinated.

Main Characters:

Horace

Horace is was an orphan he was adopted by Mario after he saved him from being killed during a riot enforced by the A.P.F. Since then He's been known as the smooth prince.

Will

Will has been Horace's best friend from the beginning of time, and has never left his side even when he joined the pixels.

Mario

The king of the pixels Horace's father and the savior of Mushroom Kingdom.

If your interested contact me at this email or PM me the test lines for the character you want.

snapner@live.ca

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-02-22 11:02:24

I need someone/s to do me a few voiceclips, only a few seconds long each time, of what a pirate and/or ninja would say before going into battle against one another.

Nothing too silly, I'm more looking for a kind of "Richard Burton" feel here (WoTW).

Something calm, collected, yet speaking of the battle to come.
Something like, "Tonight We Dine In Hell" (Not THAT Dramatic, but you get the picture.

In return, my undying love :D

I made this sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-02-22 13:18:55

Voice wanted for a short Flash called "Koopas" It is my first entry in what might be a series called "Tales of the Mushroom Kingdom" Or some bullshit like that.

Inside the flash 2 Koopas talk about the variety of diffrent Koopas in the MK. It's kind of a Enumaration of diffrent kinds of koopas, in a Parody like style, (Enviormental Activist Koopas, Facist Koopas, Punk Rock Koopas, Homeless Koopas, Nudist Koopas, and so on.)

Both Koopas are quite young, so do not make them sound like they're old, the rest of their voice, I leave to you! Goomba has a Very Very Very annoying voice.

Audition lines:

Koopa 1:

Hey Koopa! What's up?

You've got your:
Red Koopas
Blue Koopas
Green Koopas
Flying Koopas
Gay Koopas
and Voice Audition Koopas

Koopa 2:
Hey!

Don't you love being a Koopa! I mean look at all the diversity!

"Asian" Koopa:
Herro Prease!

"The legend of Zelda" Koopa:
Well Excuuuuuusse me princess!

Goomba:
Hey guys What's up?