00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xrusteater0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Wanted

577,200 Views | 3,092 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-12-19 03:53:19

Okay, maybe I had closed the audition too soon. So I've decided to open it again (yet again, I'm not sure how long, but I'm willing to wait for the right voice actress to come by.) So to remind you again what my female character looks like, I've included her picture. I was a bit too impulsive before, but I'll try to control myself in the future. Email halloeveryone@hotmail.com if interested. Sorry for all the inconvenience I've caused.

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-12-19 19:54:52

I'm looking for a female voice actor. Serious work. I've already got 2 talented voice actors and I'm looking for a female to say a couple of lines. This is a small teaser for a story I've been working on for four years. This is a WoW Machinima. Here is the script.

This is a serious production and will be put up on my well known youtube channel and machinima channel on completion.

The part you will need to play is "Odius wife"

please read on.

Trigonal Tales "The Northern Mountain Teaser " Taylor Hood

Assets

Music tracks : Nightsong, Howling Fjord and Dragonheads -Ensiferum,
Actors: Odius, Xanturi, Wife of Odius

Shots

Intro
-----
Panning shot of Outland skies with planets
Fading in, young Xanturi appears, looking around within the skies
Fading in, Daedren is seen screaming, within the skies
Undead Daedren/Sarith appears
Shot of the map, then zooming into to Nordael
-----
House
-----
Panning shot of the northern mountains of Nordael
Shot zooming into the door of Odius' home
Shot inside the house, Odius is kneeling beside his dieing son

Close up as he says his first line [His wife can be seen, but blurred in the background]
Odius blurs as the shot is focused on his Wife as she turns to give him the bandages
Close up of Odius' Wife as she says her first lines
Close up of Odius shouting at his wife
Mood change
Side view of odius talking calmly with 4th line
Shot of Wife loosing control
Shot of the child as he coughs and Odius kneels to help him
As the door is knocked Odius can be seen turning to the camera as stares for a second then says his last line.

Script
Narrator [ Seymour]
'Timeless was the reign of the great Pantheon. Forever they ruled in the name of honour, valour and balance.'

Narrator [ Seymour]
'This is the tale that brought the undying lineage of Gods to an end.'

Narrator [ Seymour]
'Three powerful Knights of the Pantheon, Sons of the most powerful entity, once sent through a golden gateway.'

Narrator [ Seymour]
'The re-birthing of Gods had begun. Their mortal lives, each walking different paths but to the same destination.

Narrator : [ Seymour]
'Chapter one, The Northern Mountains'

Odius [Ryan]
'Wife...the bandages, please.'

Odius [Ryan]
'The cold grips even I. How can fate be so cruel to such an innocent child?'

Wife of Odius
'This is our last...Oh, Odius, will he survive?
The stars tell me that he shall perish ton--'

Odius [Ryan]

'Woman, I will have no such words spill from your mouth!'
[Slow mood change]
'I will not have you leave me again...'

Wife of Odius

'They've given up hope! They gave up hope long ago! There is no point in living in these forsaken lands any more!'
[Loosing control, slightly maniacal]
**Child Coughs blood **

**Knock on the door**

Odius [Ryan]
'The door, please...get the door.'
[Odius is cradling his son back and forth. His eyes are bloodshot, his face red with despair.]

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-12-19 19:57:22

I'm looking for a female voice actor. Serious work. I've already got 2 talented voice actors and I'm looking for a female to say a couple of lines. This is a small teaser for a story I've been working on for four years. This is a WoW Machinima. Here is the script.

This is a serious production and will be put up on my well known youtube channel and machinima channel on completion.

The part you will need to play is "Odius wife"

please read on.

Trigonal Tales "The Northern Mountain Teaser " Taylor Hood

Assets

Music tracks : Nightsong, Howling Fjord and Dragonheads -Ensiferum,
Actors: Odius, Xanturi, Wife of Odius

Shots

Intro
-----
Panning shot of Outland skies with planets
Fading in, young Xanturi appears, looking around within the skies
Fading in, Daedren is seen screaming, within the skies
Undead Daedren/Sarith appears
Shot of the map, then zooming into to Nordael
-----
House
-----
Panning shot of the northern mountains of Nordael
Shot zooming into the door of Odius' home
Shot inside the house, Odius is kneeling beside his dieing son

Close up as he says his first line [His wife can be seen, but blurred in the background]
Odius blurs as the shot is focused on his Wife as she turns to give him the bandages
Close up of Odius' Wife as she says her first lines
Close up of Odius shouting at his wife
Mood change
Side view of odius talking calmly with 4th line
Shot of Wife loosing control
Shot of the child as he coughs and Odius kneels to help him
As the door is knocked Odius can be seen turning to the camera as stares for a second then says his last line.

Script
Narrator [ Seymour]
'Timeless was the reign of the great Pantheon. Forever they ruled in the name of honour, valour and balance.'

Narrator [ Seymour]
'This is the tale that brought the undying lineage of Gods to an end.'

Narrator [ Seymour]
'Three powerful Knights of the Pantheon, Sons of the most powerful entity, once sent through a golden gateway.'

Narrator [ Seymour]
'The re-birthing of Gods had begun. Their mortal lives, each walking different paths but to the same destination.

Narrator : [ Seymour]
'Chapter one, The Northern Mountains'

Odius [Ryan]
'Wife...the bandages, please.'

Odius [Ryan]
'The cold grips even I. How can fate be so cruel to such an innocent child?'

Wife of Odius
'This is our last...Oh, Odius, will he survive?
The stars tell me that he shall perish ton--'

Odius [Ryan]

'Woman, I will have no such words spill from your mouth!'
[Slow mood change]
'I will not have you leave me again...'

Wife of Odius

'They've given up hope! They gave up hope long ago! There is no point in living in these forsaken lands any more!'
[Loosing control, slightly maniacal]
**Child Coughs blood **

**Knock on the door**

Odius [Ryan]
'The door, please...get the door.'
[Odius is cradling his son back and forth. His eyes are bloodshot, his face red with despair.]

Please email me at taylor.hood@btinternet.com

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-12-19 21:04:25

If anybody is needing a voice actor, I am available... Will do what I can anyway.
I got a mic that is very clear, suitable for voice acting.
Hit me up any time, when I am not recording music or writing, I will record voice for whatever it is you may need it for!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-12-19 23:59:32

Okay so I need 5 voice actors for a Pokemon pixel parody.
(Details below)
Plox PM if interested.

Voice Actor Wanted

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-12-20 06:31:32

i am in need of a VA for mr agnry faic 4, a fun casual game. you will get credited for your efforts in game and through co-author on newgrounds if you want.
description:
male or female (doesnt matter) that can do a voice over/announcer like in unreal tournament, maybe a bit robotic would also be cool.

lines:
PM me for more lines once i accept your offer, samples below and to see if i like it :)
samples:
Health Down!
Invincibility!
100 faic combo!

PM or you can e-mail me through jayden159@gmail.co(m)

deadline:
before the years end or as soon as possible the sooner the better

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-12-21 19:20:08

VOICE ACTOR WANTED!!!!! Im making a game called SpaceCraft and I need a deeper voice!!!

yes

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-12-23 12:49:17

$$$

Hi! I need a voice actor to make some small sound clips for a arena shooter game I am making. There will be combo indicators like in unreal tournament or other shooter games and other words I need. Here are the voices I need:

Match result:
- Victory
- Defeat

Combos (in order):
- Nice
- Awesome
- Unstoppable!
- Magical!
- God like!
- You are leet
- Aaaaah!
- Too skilled!
- Crazy!
- Please stop!

Misc:
- Your flag has been taken!
- Score!
- Goaaaal!

A boy or a girl, I don't care as long as its good quality. I can't pay you for trying (sending me demo sentences), but I will pay 5$ for any clip I use from you. Payment will be made by paypal around the 27th of December.

DO NOT SEND BY PM.
Send it over my email at louissi@armorgames.com (i can check it more often)

Oh and by the way, I need it today (last minute ftw).

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-12-24 09:43:41

Watching for Voice actor.

I need pretty much manly voice, if you can copy little bit style that they use in movie trailers, that would be good.
My English isn't that good , so i hope that doesn't matter.
Flash is based on Minecraft, it is pretty short (i haven't animated yet anything, because i need voices first).
If you wanna see how "good" i'm drawing/animating, check my profile.

Contact me with PM, because i don't read e-mail that much.

Thank you and hope you understood.

Picture ->

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-12-24 16:20:40

I need some voice actors for an upcoming series: Fur-Cy!

"In a World, ruled by Corrupt Politicians, Greedy Robber Barons, and Eldritch Abominations from Beyond the moon, come 3 brothers who have joined together and formed 'Fur-Cy' in order to fix the wrongs of their planet!"

Tyrone:

Tyrone is a cat and Self-Appointed Leader of the orginization 'Fur-Cy'. He acts much like a loose-cannon cop on the edge and has a bit of a Brooklyn Accent. Look here:http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/91 31/tyronea.jpg

Need an actor for!
-You won't get away with this, you scum!
-Ronald, push the button!
-The dastard got away, again! Oh well... We'll get him soon.

X-Savior:

X-Savior is Tyrone's brother, who was badly injured during the war and only through the miracle of science was he alive. He hides most of his body away, for he finds his cyborg like skin vile. He speaks in a monotone, cold voice, but he does have emotions. Look here:http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/
3086/xsavior.jpg

Need an actor for!
-Error 10538: Cannot compute task.
-My curse... Is my own... I shall not burden it on others...
-Don't... touch me... I... I am not Human...

Ronald:

Ronald is Tyrone's and X-Savior's Step-Brother (He was adopted) Dog. He has no arms and doesn't really do anything other then shout out non-sequitor's. You know Homsar from Homestar Runner? That's basically Ronald. Look here:

Voiced by DingoWalleyStudio (Me)

Mr. Crowly:

Mr. Crowly is a Billionaire who owns weopons of mass destruction and wishes to take over the world. Mr. Crowly has a very rough yet affibly evil voice. Look here:http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/60 53/mrcrowly.png

Need an Actor For!
-Ha ha ha! Once again I have you in my clutches, Fur-Cy!
-Oh, you don't need to know what the Crystals are for... at least not yet...
-* Maniacal Laugh*
Tyrone

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-12-27 12:58:30

If anyone needs voice actor, you should hit me up at thecitytakesover@live.com . Send me a script and i'll send you back a voice sample, and you can see if you like it :)

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-12-28 13:26:16

I need a voice actor who can voice a snake. Try to make him sound as squeaky as you can!

The Lines: "I don't know about you but these cookies sure taste like my great granduncle's barf."

Email me here if you have auditioned.

Deadline ends 15th

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-12-28 15:04:11

Just advertising myself. My dream is to be involved in a flash animation but I'll do any role for any project if you find my voice useful! My voice is a strange high one but I'm pretty versatile as you'll hear in the demos I have on my audio page. If interested just pm me! ....Please! XD

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-12-29 00:01:23

Hey there all you lovely ladies! You may have seen this thread a couple of pages back. Well, I still need your help. I've created a character for a fighting game that me and a bunch of other people are developing called the Venerated Brick of Arimathea and, being a dude with a stupidly low voice, am unable to voice her no matter how hard i try. (Unbelievable right?)
So, thats where you come in!

Here is the character that needs a voice

Mrs. Boyle (Picture provided at the bottom of the thread)
A super old witch at lest 400 years old with a British accent. She prefers the finer things in life as opposed the the other witches that prefer swamps and grimly smelly places.
She should sound snooty, condescending, and be the biggest b*tch this side of Pluto. She should NOT sound like the typical cackling green skinned witch.

Also, although she is like 400 years old, she doesn't sound like she's 80 or 90, more like late 50's, early 60's

Audition Lines:

Intro lines:
Honestly, you should just give up.
You picked the wrong woman to fight.
Lets see how you fair against my magic.
Well, lets get this over with.

Victory Lines:
Unscrupulous barbarian.
Your prudence needs sharpening.
By the book of infinity!
Simpleton.

Defeat Lines:
Impossible!
Hm!

Taunt line:
I'm not done yet.

Special moves LV1-3:
Magic flare!
You're starting to annoy me.
Dubious Muttering Utterances! Healing wave!

Super finisher LV4:
Be gone! Hexa-cross Break!

Attack lines:
Fireball!
Up you go.
Thrust!
Light, medium, and heavy attack grunt

Damage Lines
Hm!
How rude.
Arrogant little...
Intolerable!
Light, medium, and heavy grunt for taking damage

Character Selection Lines
Took you long enough!
I'm not your average witch.

Feel free to do as little or as many of the lines as you like. More, will help me decide who is best for this voice. Also, please note that if you get this role, you may be called on for more than just combat lines as this game does have a basic story line to it.

Send all auditions to richardgarner@mac.com and be sure to include your name in the e-mail so i can distinguish whose who.

I prefer mp3 format over others but as long as you can get me the lines, it really doesn't matter.

i am going to be super busy these next couple of days so... the deadline has been extended from the previous deadline of December the I-don't-know-whenth to next year!!! 11:59 p.m. on January the 5th should be plenty of time for all those procrastinators and busy bodies!
Hope to here from you all soon.

Voice Actor Wanted

When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then watch as everyone flips out. In other words, do something unexpected. It's funner.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-12-29 13:58:55

I need someone to be an announcer on a commercial for my flash, e-mail your audition to mrnintendew@gmail.com and I'll PM you if you are chosen.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-12-30 19:10:44

I would like to be a voice actor ^^

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-12-31 04:55:02

I need a male voice actor for my flash animation. The character is about 25, tall and sinister. Its somewhat a serious role sort of. Not comical. Theres about 10 lines to do, most are pretty short.

Theres no pay sorry :( but I would really appreciate the help

So if anyones interested send me some samples

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-12-31 16:17:09

Im looking to do some voicework for any sort of animation. I can do a wide range of voices and would preferably use something like Skype to get an audition rolling. Send me a PM if you need someone.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-01-01 23:11:03

I have done voice acting before in my younger times. I have an unusual voice for my age. Send me a script of what needs to be done. Or first send some samples to make sure if the voice would be right for the part(s). Thanks a bunch.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-01-01 23:26:17

Me and betteratbrawl7777 have started on a new script. Its a parody of the first Paper Mario. There are a few more spots open for voices. Here is who we need voices for:

Bowser
Peach
Kammy
Koopatroll 1&2
Twink
Koopa Bro.'s Green, Yellow, and Black

Please, by all means, even if you've never done anything like this, throw me an audio clip. We'd love to include you! PM me or betteratbrawl7777 if you are interested!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-01-02 00:56:27

Okay, It's my turn!

If you read the first chapter at "aim.thewebcomic.com" you will understand what is going on.

Basiclly in the future all forms of religion are banned and forgotten. Or so it seems; a masked terrorist known as Falconn bares what is left of Christianity. He soon meets Baamo who in search of a thrill. However, there is much more to Falconn than even he knows [I'll save that for another time tho]. In this epsiode he's being chased by the army's divison code named SLUGS. this is so not your average bible story! the animation is about 10 minutes long for the first epsiode O___O.

--FEMALE--

Baamo: One of the main characters. She is an energetic lively 22 year old
Lines:
"what rumor"
"Its not like I don't like ikebukuro... it's just I want something out of the norm to happen"
"s-slugs... why are they here"
"somebody help me"
"Is this for real... Falconn's here?"

Rika: Baamo's co-worker. She is a serious person. Much duller voice than Baamo's but not quite like a zombie. A stuck up type voice.
Lines:
"hey have you heard the rumor?"
"there's a rumor that Falconn (falcon) the terrorist is here"
"you mean you didn't know it was on the news"
"being a high school teacher is all the spicing up I can take"

--MALE--

SLUGS: An army divison sent out to find and kill Falconn. The voices can rage from mildly deep to deeper.

"Do you wanna get shot? I didn't think so!!"
"Move aside bitch!!"
"shut the fuck up"
"don't you get it bitch we are the somebodies"
"why the fuck you sneaking around for bitch?"

Nota: Slug commander really deep stern voice. A real tough guy who hates all things weak.
"This area is being blocked off
"Falconn has been located around here. All citizens must leave or you would be concidered an enemy"
"Anyone remaining will be shot on the spot!"

Perverted SLUG #1 : A mid 20 horn dog, He tries to rape Baamo but gets stopped by Falconn (I would really love for him to sound like Onizuka from GTO) [He is also in epsiode 2]

"what do we have here?"
"We can just have you sneaking around ya' know"
"We have to teach you a lesson"
"Was that a SLUG?" <<< sees someone go flying into the air.

Perverted SLUG #2: A much deeper voice than #1 he's about 30. he doesn't care much for foreplay he's wants the real thing. [He is also in epsiode 2]

"Hurry up and get her naked already"
"Or do you plan to talk to her all night?"

--EXTRAS--

background voices would be awesome so lines like

"where is the train"
"Shit the slugs are here!"
"no way she said that"
"fuck what are they doing here"
SCREAMS of terror << IMPORTANT
"what do you mean we have to leave I have an appoint ment with the-?!?" << IMPORTANT (gets cut off cause he gets shot)

Send your mp3 [or wav. I'd prefer mp3] to
justiceman@live.com

the deadline is the 9th!

and while your at it take a look at a few previews on my youtube page

EXAMPLES OF A!M

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-01-02 01:27:35

I got all my voices for my flash so I'm good for now.

Thanks to everyone who offered to be in the part! :)

-JTmovie

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-01-03 02:07:12

Looking for two voice actors, one male and one female to do voices for a stand-alone project (meaning I haven't worked on it with someone else). The two characters I need done are Arashi and Vivian. I don't really have their voices in mind yet, so I'm open to what you've got. I have the lines already written up, and ready to go. Mind you, this is kind of a romantic scene, I guess. If you want a copy of the script, ask me and I'll send it to you. And any audio clips would be appreciated. Please contact me at my yahoo account: Hockenberry80@yahoo.com

Oh... Character descriptions:

Arashi: One of the few remaining elves left, and has many characteristics that normal elves do. He is reserved and fights more with grace than with power. However, he is cursed by having the blood of two opposing gods, fighting to control him...

Vivian: A young human girl who weilds the power of the dragoon, a talent lost to the world. She is very friendly, and slightly on the ditzy side. But if you piss her off, prepare to be burned.

I'm not really good at describing them EXACTLY, so I'll give you more info when you contact me and I hear what you've got!

Thanks in advance!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-01-03 13:47:54

I need a voice actor for a commercial explanation type video I'm doing where you will be narrating for about 60 seconds or so.

I'm looking for an average 20-30 year old Male or Female, clear and articulated voice with a warm personality. Send me some samples of what you can do and I can send you the script.

I need it soon so the quicker the better :)

You can contact me through PM or email: nathaniel.milburn@gmail.com

Thanks, Nath

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-01-04 19:16:31

Voice Actors Needed!

All information including the scripts can be found here:

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1222 566

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-01-05 12:28:28

i need a female voice actor for this character, age over 20 (basiclly, sound grown up) if you are interested pm me.

character image here.

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-01-09 02:00:59

At 1/1/11 11:26 PM, LordArashi888 wrote: Me and betteratbrawl7777 have started on a new script. Its a parody of the first Paper Mario. There are a few more spots open for voices. Here is who we need voices for:

Bowser
Peach
Kammy
Koopatroll 1&2
Twink
Koopa Bro.'s Green, Yellow, and Black

Please, by all means, even if you've never done anything like this, throw me an audio clip. We'd love to include you! PM me or betteratbrawl7777 if you are interested!

All spots have been taken so far besides Kammy. Until episode 2 is in production, we no longer need any other actors besides Kammy. Thank you to all those who participated and I hope to work with more of you in the future.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-01-09 02:14:39

At 1/3/11 02:07 AM, LordArashi888 wrote: Looking for two voice actors, one male and one female to do voices for a stand-alone project (meaning I haven't worked on it with someone else). The two characters I need done are Arashi and Vivian. I don't really have their voices in mind yet, so I'm open to what you've got. I have the lines already written up, and ready to go. Mind you, this is kind of a romantic scene, I guess. If you want a copy of the script, ask me and I'll send it to you. And any audio clips would be appreciated. Please contact me at my yahoo account: Hockenberry80@yahoo.com

Oh... Character descriptions:

Arashi: One of the few remaining elves left, and has many characteristics that normal elves do. He is reserved and fights more with grace than with power. However, he is cursed by having the blood of two opposing gods, fighting to control him...

Vivian: A young human girl who weilds the power of the dragoon, a talent lost to the world. She is very friendly, and slightly on the ditzy side. But if you piss her off, prepare to be burned.

I'm not really good at describing them EXACTLY, so I'll give you more info when you contact me and I hear what you've got!

Thanks in advance!

UPDATE:

The role of Arashi has been filled. I am still looking for a female voice actress to play Vivian. I have a few auditions already, but I want to see what other talent is out there before making a desicion. Please contact me for more information.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-01-09 05:03:41

Hey, I'm only new to Voice Acting, but I can do a variety of pitches, tones, accents and whatever. Gimme a script and I'll do my best to give it a beautiful VO. PM me if you want me for any projects, or hit me up at hjfennessy@bigpond.com. Look forward to working with anyone! :D

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-01-09 12:08:04

Hey everybody. For a real quick Flash I am going to post, I would like a guy who can sound insanely pissed off. If anyone can sound insanely pissed off, that'd be great! I won't say what the project is (It's a secret), but I would very much appreciate it if you tried out.

Thanks!