00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LOCKdev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Magic: The Gathering Klub

85,879 Views | 578 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Magic: The Gathering Klub 2005-12-03 08:24:46

I usually use a hard hitting deck which sucks :(

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to Magic: The Gathering Klub 2006-04-29 19:40:17

What guild do you all favor?

You just lost THE GAME

Response to Magic: The Gathering Klub 2006-05-07 10:39:16

Could I join? I play magic.

Response to Magic: The Gathering Klub 2006-07-02 15:00:08

The best card I got is my 4/9 flier Avatar Of Hope. It can block as many attackers as you want it to.

Response to Magic: The Gathering Klub 2006-07-02 18:15:19

What guild do you all favor?

The black red Rakdos Cult

Response to Magic: The Gathering Klub 2006-08-01 23:27:32

I'll join, if anyone is alive that is.

Reason for ban: Do not as for pirated copies of programs. <3 Enoll << Thanks for the love. <3

BBS Signature

Response to Magic: The Gathering Klub 2006-08-04 16:22:53

i love my kokusho the evening star it's l33t!

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Magic: The Gathering Klub 2006-08-12 11:43:23

Hmmm, this club appears to have been dead for quite a while....time to revive it!

Response to Magic: The Gathering Klub 2006-08-15 11:14:06

REVIVAL TIME

Woooo! I just went out anf bought two coldsnap boosters the other day. I got the rare Dark Depths legendary land and the awesome Lightning Serpent. Pretty good haul, and I plan to sell the Dark Depths on ebay.

So not a bad haul.

And I'm happy to make Magic sigs, if anyone wants.

cough cough

BBS Signature

Response to Magic: The Gathering Klub 2006-08-15 20:05:13

At 8/15/06 11:14 AM, Kaputnik wrote: REVIVAL TIME

Woooo! I just went out anf bought two coldsnap boosters the other day. I got the rare Dark Depths legendary land and the awesome Lightning Serpent. Pretty good haul, and I plan to sell the Dark Depths on ebay.

So not a bad haul.

And I'm happy to make Magic sigs, if anyone wants.

OOHHH, I want a magic sig, just make sure it says FWF somewhere in BIG letters.

Reason for ban: Do not as for pirated copies of programs. <3 Enoll << Thanks for the love. <3

BBS Signature

Response to Magic: The Gathering Klub 2006-08-15 20:15:07

At 9/4/03 08:21 PM, Elfer wrote: I prefer my Cloudscraper.

I just need some more stuff that'll give it trample. Cloudscrapers with Armadillo Cloaks become huge problems really fast.

Yea, my brother got me with an armadillo cloak once. I was totally fucked the rest of the game.

I'm rather new to magic the gathering, and I have yet to win a single game. It's very discouraging.... : (

Response to Magic: The Gathering Klub 2006-08-15 20:52:53

i have a multani which has power and toughness to eaquil cards in hands, is an ancient, i got over 3k cards and havent touched them in a few months, magic is ok but i dunno, got 2 levithans which is a 10/10 yeah sounds crazy but a crappy card.

Got alot for cards worth $

-only as good as the weakest link-

BBS Signature

Response to Magic: The Gathering Klub 2006-08-28 13:45:36

You like?

I absolutely nailed my friend today. Boros Swiftblade, a cheap 1/2 creature with double strike, equipped with Sunforger, which beefs him up to a hefty 5/2.

All this time, I had Dark Depths primed and ready to release a 20/20 MARIT LAGE.

So, I attack with my Boros Swiftblade, and because of its nifty double strike, that's a whopping 10 damage.

But I believe the win/ loss record between me and him for me is 13 losses, and 4 wins.

cry

Magic: The Gathering Klub

cough cough

BBS Signature

Response to Magic: The Gathering Klub 2006-08-28 13:49:16

Can i join ur club? i play magic most of the time, i got a kjeldoran cunning deck nd i dont know how i can improve it...

Response to Magic: The Gathering Klub 2006-08-28 13:50:06

Cool, the revival has been made!

I'm currently using two decks (I took my old ones apart, they sucked), being a green/white token deck (couldn't resist selsesnya) and a black/white deck. I win more than I lose, so I guess that's a good thing. Not really sure what my best card would be. A while ago, I'd probably have said platinum angel.

Response to Magic: The Gathering Klub 2006-08-28 14:02:21

At 8/28/06 01:49 PM, QuikkSilver wrote: Can i join ur club? i play magic most of the time, i got a kjeldoran cunning deck nd i dont know how i can improve it...

Hi Quikk.

Do you want a magic sig? Does anybody else?

In your opinions, what is the better deck. Rakdos Bloodsport or Snowscape?

I'm not sure what to do. I want to build a deck, but am afraid to take apart my theme decks and risk spoiling the stratedgies.

Well, first I need an aim. Maybe one that beats down opponents as quickly as possible. That would be fun.

cough cough

BBS Signature

Response to Magic: The Gathering Klub 2006-08-28 16:06:07

At 8/28/06 02:02 PM, Kaputnik wrote:
I'm not sure what to do. I want to build a deck, but am afraid to take apart my theme decks and risk spoiling the stratedgies.

Well, first I need an aim. Maybe one that beats down opponents as quickly as possible. That would be fun.

Can I join this club? I've been playing Magic for years.

Also, kaputnik, you might want to rip your theme decks apart since they kinda suck. The best thing to do is use a theme deck as a base, rip out all of the bad cards, a couple lands, and throw in some good cards that work well with the deck.

Also, I only know of the blocks up to the Izzet/Guildpact stuff, and some of the stuff from Diss. If anyone has Magic Workstation, just MSN me and we'll set up a game.

MSN: vickmohanka@hotmail.com

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Magic: The Gathering Klub 2006-08-28 16:07:58

YES i need a sig... sumthin wiv the kjeldoran gargolye on it, plz

Response to Magic: The Gathering Klub 2006-08-28 16:10:55

At 8/28/06 01:49 PM, QuikkSilver wrote: Can i join ur club? i play magic most of the time, i got a kjeldoran cunning deck nd i dont know how i can improve it..

Can some1 giv me some ideas?

Response to Magic: The Gathering Klub 2006-08-28 16:30:48

Man Glad to see so many people still playing Magic. I've played for years but I think I'm gonna stop buying cards cause...well....I'm poor. But I still play frequently with my friends with what decks they and I still have.

Good luck to all you players.

Response to Magic: The Gathering Klub 2006-08-28 16:36:45

O also you need Idea for cool deck.Here's one.
It's a combo I heard about being used at tournaments. I don't know how theirs worked but here's my idea.You get a krark-clan ironworks and a couple of myr retrivers. You have the ironworks out. you okay a retriver and have another in your hand. sacrifice the one in play, use the 2 mana to play the other retriver, it comes into play so you take the one in your graveyard to your hand. sacrifice the 1 that's in play now and repeat as long as you want. I figure you have an arcbound crusher in play through all of this, and you got like a 9999999/9999999 with trample.In short they die.

If you don't understand this look up the cards on some magic site and figure it out.

Response to Magic: The Gathering Klub 2006-08-28 16:48:03

At 8/28/06 04:36 PM, master_joe9 wrote: O also you need Idea for cool deck.Here's one.
It's a combo I heard about being used at tournaments. I don't know how theirs worked but here's my idea.You get a krark-clan ironworks and a couple of myr retrivers. You have the ironworks out. you okay a retriver and have another in your hand. sacrifice the one in play, use the 2 mana to play the other retriver, it comes into play so you take the one in your graveyard to your hand. sacrifice the 1 that's in play now and repeat as long as you want. I figure you have an arcbound crusher in play through all of this, and you got like a 9999999/9999999 with trample.In short they die.

If you don't understand this look up the cards on some magic site and figure it out.

I know a kid who tried to run that but it didn't work out.

Also, there are some cards that your opponent can use to counter that very easily, so it only works on certain decks/colors, so its overall mot a good strategy.

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Magic: The Gathering Klub 2006-08-29 05:04:49

It just hit me. The ultimate deck.

Centered round Ageless Entity, that gets tougher everytime I gain life, and Arcbound Overseer that gets tougher as I play artifacts.

I have about 8 Arcbound artifact creature cards in this deck, and they all come into play with 3 +1/+1 counters on them.

Now consider this:

Arcbound Overseer, 1 +1/+1 counter on it. Then I play my Ageless Entity (4/4) and Arctic Nishoba. (5/6, cumulative upkeep W or G. When Artic Nishoba is sent to a graveyard from play, you gain life equal to thenumber of age counters on it.)

Next, I pump out the rest of my Arcbounds, bringing my Overseer up to a tasty 9/9. And when the rest of my Arcbounds die, then I pile more counters onto the Overseer.

Think about it. I had 8 arcbounds, with three +1/+1 tokens.

3x8=24.

So my Overseer has gone from being a 1/1 weakling to a 33/33 beast.

And that's not all.

I slap him with a Spirit Link, and suddenly whenever he deals damage, I gain that much life. And whenever I gain life, Ageless Entity gets +1/+1! So say my opponent has his prized 6/6 in play, and he blocks my Overseer. Not only do I gain 6 life, but Ageless Entity gets beefed up to 10/10!

Lets say that by this point, I decide to sacrifice Artic Nishoba. Because I usually do this after paying his upkeep cost 6 times, I would gain 12 life, and Ageless Entity becomes a 22/22 megahulk.

Win.

And all those singles will cost me less than £15.

cough cough

BBS Signature

Response to Magic: The Gathering Klub 2006-08-29 05:54:56

Of course, replace everytime I said 'Overseer' in that post with 'crusher'.

Ah, the retardedness.

cough cough

BBS Signature

Response to Magic: The Gathering Klub 2006-08-29 12:05:52

nd im stuck with a few kjeldoran outriders nd a few surging aethers! u c wat he does! this is it im screwed...

Response to Magic: The Gathering Klub 2006-08-29 12:05:53

.....sounds good, if you have Magic Workstation, you should build that deck and play me. You do know what MWS is right?

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Magic: The Gathering Klub 2006-08-29 12:07:16

Ill join. I used to play maybe Ill play again someday. But I mostly used my green and white deck since black looked creepy and the cards were hard to find.

BBS Signature

Response to Magic: The Gathering Klub 2006-08-29 12:10:47

At 8/29/06 12:07 PM, AwfulAwful wrote: Ill join. I used to play maybe Ill play again someday. But I mostly used my green and white deck since black looked creepy and the cards were hard to find.

If you want to play on your computer you should download Magice Workstation.

If anyone wants to get Workstation, just PM me.

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Magic: The Gathering Klub 2006-08-29 12:12:33

Nah

BBS Signature

Response to Magic: The Gathering Klub 2006-08-29 12:27:54

At 8/29/06 12:12 PM, AwfulAwful wrote: Nah

ok, but I've got to say, it really is a great tool for making decks and playing other people skilled in MTG.

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature