00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Call To Arms (bbs Story)

38,501 Views | 533 Replies

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-10 11:22:52

i wanted a bedtime story not this

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-10 11:30:49

yaaaaaaaaahhhhhoooooooooooooooooooo!
i killed a member of the star syndicate!
(always wanted to do that...)

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-10 11:31:44

nice

Bicthes

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-10 11:37:18

Gotta love quality writing. I forget if I've invited you to FourthPerspective yet, 36? Either way, I'd encourage the lot of you to check it out as well, since there's equally sexy stuff in there by NG and non-NG members.

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-10 19:52:50

At 6/10/07 01:19 AM, Doom-Fan wrote: You must do that to my thread or you die a shameful death in my story >:D

To your thread!

Yeah.

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-10 19:54:02

At 6/10/07 04:20 AM, Kuro wrote:
At 6/3/07 05:49 AM, 36Holla wrote: and the competing Kuro’s Lolicon and Guro Warehouse
I was going to comment on this statement, but then I remembered this, so I'll retain my silence.

Such organization. Mine are all mixed up..........but on slideshow, it's the best.

Me at: FA | Telegram

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-10 21:01:01

How did they create a 38mm handgun. A revolver perhaps? Anyway, I am loving this story. Keep it up. I also can't wait to find out who's able to snipe like me.

Better Days | "If you don't stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them." | The Hookah Lounge | Merry Christmas Cocksmokers! |

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-11 07:56:46

Chapter 11B: You Want a Piece of me Boy?
Part 1 of 2

07:15
Sardonic Samurai’s squad

Sard’s squad was already up and about trying to get to the nearest weapons depot among the chaos that had taken over the base. Besides Sard, the squad consisted of Ryan, Sean5892, Missallanpoe, Dry-Ice, ZombieSquirrel, and Valz. The light hearted Sard, had a smile on his face as he ran in the front.

“Finally, we get to see some real action.” He thought

They finally reached the weapons depot, and stocked up. Sard quickly looked around at a few guns before choosing an XM8 Rifle. He had a satisfied look as he loaded ammo into the machine.

Ryan went and grabbed a M24 Sniper Rifle with .50 caliber bullets, as well as a Desert Eagle handgun.

Next to him Sean was getting a MP7, a laser pointer, and some thermal goggles; equipment for a snipers assisstant.

“What are you doing?” asked Ryan.

“I’m gonna be your spotter. You’ll need me to point out where the bad guys are so you can switch between targets faster. Now put this laser attachment on the gun.” Sean said handing Ryan the attachment.

“I don’t need this nub. Put it back.”

“Oh come on Ryan, how’s it going to hurt?”

“Fine! If it’ll get you to stop whining.” Ryan said attaching the laser.

Missallanpoe stalked the aisles of weaponry until she stopped in front of the flamethrowers. Taking hold of the handle of a Flammenwerfer 41, she picked it up and strapped the fuel canisters to her back. She looked behind her to see the squad staring at her.

“What? Just cause I’m a girl, you think I shouldn’t have this?” she said in a dangerous tone.

There was a hurried murmur of no’s from the squad as they went back to getting equipment.

ZombieSquirrel looked at disgust at the rifles and quickly moved on to the explosives. He smiled as the Milkor Grenade Launchers caught his eye. He took one off the rack and tested the weight. Seemingly satisfied he started loading it up.

Meanwhile, Valz had stuck to the rifles and had taken a FN F2000 Rifle. And Dry-Ice just blew off the guns completely and just picked up a few throwing knives, and a big combat knife. This decision warranted a strange look from Sard.

“Is that all you’re taking?”

“I don’t need anything else, believe me.” Responded Dry-Ice.

With everyone equipped, they all jogged out of the depot, and stopped.

“Where should we go?” asked Zombie.

“Well they’re probably assaulting the main north gate, so lets go help out there.” Said Sard.

They made their way to the north, hearing the gunfire and chaos getting louder as they approached. It seemed that the crews did bring a sizeable force to the main gate. After clearing the recruit tents, the gate came into better view. A force of about 500 crew members could be seen outside the gate just waiting to march in and join the some odd 125 crew soldiers already fighting inside. This gate like the last one was narrow and restricted a mass force from getting in thus making it easier for the smaller force of 100 NG soldiers to hold them off.

There was a large group of soldiers from both sides fighting in the middle of the field. The mass was so big that a lot of gun combat in the group had ceased since there was a big risk of hitting a fellow soldier. Instead both sides in the mass had resorted to the butt ends of their guns or their combat knives to fight with.

Right on the edge of the battle, Sard stopped his squad. He already loved the feeling he had and he was in the mood to give his squad a motivational speech (WHICH I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU LISTEN TO)

With that said the squad split up. Ryan and Sean ran up the stairs on the side of a building and took position on the roof, carefully marking potential targets in the battle.

“You can take aim at that group to the right.” Said Sean, pointing them out.

“Shut up, I’m going for those two stragglers on the left.”

With that, Ryan pulled the trigger and the squad member he targeted fell to the ground dead. He aimed at the other, who had a bewildered look on his face, and shot him down as well, the blood stained bullet going right through his head.

“Ok, NOW I’ll go for the guys on the right.” Said Ryan, as Sean rolled his eyes.

Meanwhile, the rest of the squad had moved in closer to engage the enemy. Sard and Valz were on their way to get to the main battle, when Dry-Ice suddenly ran up in front of them with unnatural speed and entered the fray. He was all over any crew member who came near him. Using his combat knife he stabbed a KK member in the chest, then in a swift motion he positioned himself behind him, put his hands around the crew members head, and snapped his neck with a loud crack. Another crew member saw this happening and started charging Dry-Ice. Quickly, Dry-Ice pulled a throwing knife out of the slot on his belt, and expertly threw it right at the crew members head. The knife embedded itself into his forehead, causing the crew member to quickly fall to the ground.

Sard and Valz meanwhile had entered the battle with an intense ferocity. They had to use the ends of their guns to fight, but they made their blows count. Within seconds, they were taking down any crew member within their reach.

“Haha, these guys aren’t even properly trained! This is like shooting fish in a barrel!” Yelled Valz.

“No kidding!” replied Sard as he dodged a swing, and then knocked a crew member out cold. “I’ve yet to find someone who can actually pose a challenge!”

Sard and Valz’s fighting had garnered the attention of the incoming force who had made a point to surround them and cut them off from the rest of the NG soldiers. With their backs against each other, Sard and Valz gave each other a glance, and both nodded. They both turned their guns around and started firing away at the crowd surrounding them, while rotating around in a circle at the same time.

With a look of horror on each of their faces, most of the surrounding crew members were riddled with bullets. When enough of them had been taken down, the rest got the hint and started fleeing to the other side of the field.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-11 08:00:11

Chapter 11B: You Want a Piece of me Boy?
Part 2 of 2

They didn’t get far. ZombieSquirrel had stayed back and had been biding his time, waiting to get a clear shot of a group of crew members. Seeing the group of ten crew members running away, he carefully aimed his grenade launcher and fired.

*BOOM*

Body parts flew everywhere as the grenade landed square in the middle of the fleeing group. Seeing as their quarrys were dead, Valz looked back and started shouting at him.

“You stole our kills Zombie! Man what’s your proble- AAAAAHHHH!”

She didn’t have time to finish as a straggling crew member had run up behind her and embedded his bayonet though her back. The point of the blade was sticking out of her stomach as Valz fell to her knees. Coughing up blood, Valz looked back to see a smirking 13 year old Star Syndicate member. Firmly holding her gun she pointed it over her shoulder and started firing blindly behind her. Each bullet found its mark as the SS kid also hit the ground, his body full of fresh holes.

Sards squad had provided a new life to the NG soldiers who started fighting with more intensity than their opponents. The crews were starting to get overwhelmed, and were being gradually pushed back.

Missallanpoe decided it was her turn to make a contribution as she worked her way closer to the gate. Getting a side angle, where she couldn’t be immediately seen, she waited until a large group appeared. She got her wish as a group of 25 crew members started charging through the gate. She turned the corner and unleashed the flamethrower on them. Their screams could be heard as the crew members skin disintegrated off their bodies. Not only that, but the flames were keeping the mass of enemy soldiers behind the gate at bay. Unbeknownst to her there was a small trail of gasoline that had been tracked in by the enemy soldiers from their vehicles. With little warning, a line of fire started working its way outside the gate to the enemy forces. Anyone in the way received a very unpleasant surprise as their uniforms caught on fire.

From afar, Ryan took note of the scene.

“Wow she greatly cut off their advance. That should help hold them off for a bit if she keeps that up.”

Suddenly a loud explosion was heard to the left of Ryan and Sean. They looked over to see one of the guard towers near the west gate crumbling over.

“Holy shit!” yelled Sean. “What’s going on over there?!”

Ryan looked through his scope and saw that much of the rubble had blocked off the west gate and the enemies trying to get through it. He watched as he saw a few NG soldiers engage the last of the crew soldiers inside that gate.

“They’re taking care of the crew members over there.” Said Ryan. “Looks like they’ve got it covered…OH SHIT!”

“What?!” Sean exclaimed.

But Ryan didn’t have time to answer as he aimed his rifle and without making any adjustments fired. He took his eye off the scope and looked back at Sean with a satisfied grin.

“Just saved some kids life. He was about to get cut down from behind. Bet he’s glad that I was around.”

Sean didn’t answer. His gaze was fixed directly ahead of him.

“What’s wrong Sean?” Ryan asked, before he looked ahead at saw what Sean was staring at.

The crews were transporting what looked to be a large black cannon right in front of the base. Suddenly the cannon lit up to reveal lights on it that resembled a black face. It had huge white eyes, and a red mouth in the shape of a smile on the front of it. As soon as it lit up, the portion of the mouth opened revealing a hole. A blue light started forming and glowing in that hole. And as this happened a voice rang out in the sky.

“IMMA CHARGIN MAH LAZOR!”

“What the fuck?” said Ryan with a confused look on his face. “A fucking black face cannon?”

Sean started shaking as he talked.

“Dude, we should get out of here. It’s not safe here anymore.”

“For once I agree with you. Lets get down from here.”

Sard, Ice, Zombie, and Miss had also noticed the cannon.

“How the hell are we supposed to stop that thing!?” yelled Ice.

“Oh god…I don’t know.” Replied Sard, with a worried tone.

But then something fortunate happened. Without warning, a plethora of turrents revealed themselves on top of the walls of the base. A mechanical whirring noise came from them as they positioned themselves to point directly at the cannon. Upon acquiring the target the turrents began unloading small missiles at it. They hit the cannon resulting in a large amount of explosions being unleashed upon it. But the blue light in the mouth was still getting bigger despite any damage being caused.

“Come on.” Thought Sard. “If this doesn’t stop that cannon, we’re all dead.”

-------------------

Thus ends my most interactive chapter with the various links and whatnot.

A big thanks to SardonicSamurai, and Ryan for helping me with the audio.

And a thanks to Sean for helping me with some of the information on the guns.

And I didnt draw a picture this time, but I figured that it wasnt needed.

Kthxbye

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-11 08:29:50

At 6/11/07 08:19 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: Awesome seat-gripping stuff.

And you're soon to be apart of it

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-11 08:38:29

At 6/11/07 07:56 AM, 36Holla wrote: He already loved the feeling he had and he was in the mood to give his squad a motivational speech (WHICH I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU LISTEN TO)

That was HIGHLY AWESOME.

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-11 08:46:43

I wanna use my voice sometime.

I've such a deep voice.

I could be some form of bad guy. >.>

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-11 08:58:37

At 6/11/07 08:46 AM, McJesus wrote: I wanna use my voice sometime.

I've such a deep voice.

I could be some form of bad guy. >.>

Oh no the flood gates are going to open. Now everyones gonna want to record something. >_>

Remember kids, never the the first person on the BBS to do anything, such as put audio clips in your story thread...unless its been done before.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-11 09:00:55

I wouldn't record anything though. The microphone kinda sucks, and I wouldn't be able to think of anything.

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-11 09:23:18

I lolled at the rallying speech, I must admit.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-11 12:10:52

fantastic!
links and a speech... i am in awe.

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-11 12:44:49

Aw man, I wanna see what Shoop da Woop does. ;-;

Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}

A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-11 15:36:46

Best chapter yet.

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-11 15:48:58

Yay for awesome story 8D

Yay for people liking the audio :D

(That speech was recorded at 3am D8 Imagine if I could've actually yelled :D)

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-11 16:23:03

This was a good chapter, I liked the interactivity a lot. I liked the links to the NG universe. I felt that you spent quite a bit of time together with the first part, less so with the second! However that wasn't a bad thing, the action was thick and fast. It's impressive you have energy to write like this.

-S

The Newgrounds O-Ren-Ishii but with a nicer smile and still alive

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-12 02:15:43

Finished reading it all, brilliant work laddy. The motivational speech was funny even if the story itself was epic. I want to kill killerjeff. He makes me angry...

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-12 07:14:46

Great story man. Your E-penis is looking so huge right now.

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-12 07:18:35

At 6/12/07 07:14 AM, Reaperyami wrote: Great story man. Your E-penis is looking so huge right now.

Ive had to buy a whole new set of E-pants to emcompass the massiveness of it >_>

Set me back a pretty penny it did.

Wow, I just realized how much of a pretentious dick (no pun intended) I must sound like.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-12 07:20:14

At 6/12/07 07:18 AM, 36Holla wrote:
At 6/12/07 07:14 AM, Reaperyami wrote: Great story man. Your E-penis is looking so huge right now.
Wow, I just realized how much of a pretentious dick (no pun intended) I must sound like.

Well you're the only dick that makes me look good.

(No homo)

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-12 10:29:14

Greatest story EVER!Great job on this,man.makes me want more and more every time.

I'd put something witty here, but that would be pointless and unoriginal.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-12 10:51:41

At 6/11/07 08:00 AM, 36Holla wrote: A big thanks to SardonicSamurai, and Ryan for helping me with the audio.

Man, their organisation kind of puts mine to shame :P

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-12 11:18:23

At 6/12/07 10:51 AM, HeartbreakHoldout wrote:
At 6/11/07 08:00 AM, 36Holla wrote: A big thanks to SardonicSamurai, and Ryan for helping me with the audio.

Man, their organisation kind of puts mine to shame :P

No worries. Me, Sard, and Ryan talk on a regular basis, so the idea of having an audio came up as we talked about the story. I would release some of the bloopers of Sard, but he made me swear never to release them >_>

As for the gun descriptions, I took the ideas based off what you gave me and found specific guns for each category, so your squad will have those details.

Really dont worry about it. You gave me what I asked for, and you did a great job of coming through.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-12 11:48:23

Goddamn you Holla. I want my spot in the story! And now you've introduced Shoop into this? I'm scared :(

Also, get on PalTalk.

"Jayne, your mouth's talking. Might want to see to that." /Ask Me Shit\

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-12 13:28:41

At 6/12/07 11:18 AM, 36Holla wrote: No worries. Me, Sard, and Ryan talk on a regular basis, so the idea of having an audio came up as we talked about the story. I would release some of the bloopers of Sard, but he made me swear never to release them >_>

As for the gun descriptions, I took the ideas based off what you gave me and found specific guns for each category, so your squad will have those details.

Really dont worry about it. You gave me what I asked for, and you did a great job of coming through.

Hahahaha! I was just saying that jokingly ^_^. Go ahead and put 'em on! I DID read it through perfectly before the recording, then screwed up SEVERAL times after that. (Hey, it was my first time seeing the text) >8(

It was also done at 3:00AM with my house asleep D8

"THROUGH THEIR ERTESTINES!"

you'll see...

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-13 09:30:21

D:

These stories get me through my exams man.

Seriously.

Post one now/soon.