00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Call To Arms (bbs Story)

38,492 Views | 533 Replies

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-19 23:26:15

Still, I'm enjoying being a big nerd.

I'm gonna go back to my room and be awesome.

Desert Punk of the NG /A/|My VA Demo Reel|Audio Portal|

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-20 02:32:28

dude i love your storey.

._.

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-20 03:23:44

At 6/20/07 02:42 AM, MrFinland wrote:
At 6/19/07 10:50 AM, 36Holla wrote: The fucked up mystery world that is my head. Where else would I get it? ^_^
I wonder what else lies in your mystery world. But anyway I just wanted to ask that is it possible to me to show up in the story? Did you get the pm I sent?
<despair/>

Yes and ive already said that most of the people who requested to be in the story will get in, although i've had to start telling people no, because ive gotton so many requests. I believe you made it before the cut though.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-20 03:50:48

this is a very cool story ever AHAHAH.

shit the sky sirens

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-20 04:11:36

At 6/20/07 04:07 AM, diahreaman wrote: craka ass niga aint do shit fukin honkys

bang bang your dead. next.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-20 06:24:57

Yeah man you said no to me and i was the only one who wished you a happy birthday....

Smoke weed for a healthy lifestyle

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-20 06:27:44

At 6/20/07 06:24 AM, legato-bluesummers1 wrote: Yeah man you said no to me and i was the only one who wished you a happy birthday....

I'm sure laying a guilt trip on Holla will better your chances. Just enjoy the story.

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-20 06:32:03

At 6/19/07 01:42 PM, Sarai wrote: Also have Fyndir being tortured by Kuro... with his Guro devices...

Bwuh?

Oh...

Wait...

Huh?

No one deserves Kuro's Guro.

Damn right they don't.

Kuro - Puting the 'Kur' back in 'inkurable disease.'

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-20 07:58:34

Moar >:[...That's all l have to say.

I'd put something witty here, but that would be pointless and unoriginal.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-20 09:46:23

Woah. That was very good!

> z0r. (Random, and possibly NSFW.)

> Sig by lopas1.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-20 17:52:49

At 6/20/07 06:24 AM, legato-bluesummers1 wrote: Yeah man you said no to me and i was the only one who wished you a happy birthday....

The pm I sent you said it all. Ive had too many people ask me about being in the story for me to accomodate everyone. You simply pm'd me too late.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-21 20:33:22

it's been two days now, just keeping you on your feet

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-21 21:13:03

At 6/21/07 08:33 PM, kdfsjljklgjfg wrote: it's been two days now, just keeping you on your feet

Dont worry. I havent forgotten.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-21 22:08:11

Awsome story very epic battles c4 sounds fun. >:)

(gamerking as in i was the blackjack champ in my group of friends for a while >_>)

Drumming my anti-drug.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-22 00:07:09

can I be a werewolf? you know because I usualy hide in the story.

PLEASE?

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-22 00:12:15

At 6/22/07 12:07 AM, killerjeff wrote: can I be a werewolf? you know because I usualy hide in the story.
PLEASE?

I mean a human turning into a werewolf

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-22 02:13:02

Damn. I read it too late. Oh well. Can't wait for the next chapter. This is awesome.

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-22 05:28:49

Chapter 13: 25 to Life
Part 1 of 2

“Looks like the guards did a good job on him. Look at some of the bruises.”

“And you can see that his eye is swollen shut. They beat him pretty good before they threw him in here.”

“He must have given them one hell of a fight to need to be beaten that hard.”

“Yeah no kidding…hey it looks like he’s waking up.”

His eyes opened to the sight of a shadowy prison cell. The cell was fairly large, big enough to hold 12 people comfortably. It had six wooden slabs attached to the wall to serve as beds, a sink, and a toilet in the corner. There was one window shining in a ray of light from outside, and the door of the cell itself was made of study wood with a slot in it for slipping in food.

Immediately upon reaching consciousness, he wished that he hadn’t. His body ached in so many places it was hard to concentrate on anything else. He lay on the ground for a few moments, trying to gather the strength needed to get up from his position on the ground, but doing so proved too difficult. He tried to sit up only for his body to collapse back to the ground.

“Here we’ll help you.” Said a voice to the right.

Before he could make any objections, he felt a group of arms wrapping around his and hoisting him up. They dragged him to one of the slabs of wood, and sat him up in an upright position. As he gained more of a sense of where he was, he saw that he was in the cell with five other kids. Even though he was glad that he wasn’t alone, he only could gasp one word.

“Water!” he coughed.

“Yeah, go get him some water from the sink.” Said one of the boys.

A girl filled a dirty cup up with water, and handed it back to the man. He greedily gulped it down, even though the water was obviously dirty. He had finally regained a decent use of his senses, and he started noticing some differences from the last time he was conscious. He was wearing a set of ragged grey clothes, and he finally noticed the full details of the fellow occupants of the cell. There were 4 boys, and 1 girl. They all looked thin and ragged themselves, and all wearing a set of clothes similar to him. He didn’t know what else to do besides just stare at them.

The girl apparently didn’t like the silence so she decided to start the introductions.

“Well we’re going to be together for awhile so we might as well get to know each other. I’m Sawke.” She said

The other boys followed her lead.

“Hey I’m Grubby.”

“I’m Thelonecanadian” (TLC)

“What’s up, I’m UltraSexyMrBig” (USMB)

“And I’m kdfsjljklgfg.”

He gave the kid a weird look. “Your name is what?”

The boy rolled his eyes. It wasn’t the first time he had to explain his name. “Nobody is able to pronounce my name anyways so just call me kdfs.”

“How about I just call you random letter kid?” he replied.

“Whatever works for you.” Shrugged the boy. “So what’s your name?”

“My name is Fyndir. And by the looks of it, I can assume that I’m in jail.”

“Yeah. You were captured during the base battle right?” said TLC

“Right…how did you know?” Fyndir replied,

“We were all captured in the battle too.” Said USMB. Some son of a bitch came up from behind me and knocked me out when I got separated from my squad in the battle.”

“They used me as a human shield when they were getting away.” Said Sawke. Talk about your cowardly acts.” She sniffed.

“But we were all spared the beating. You must have pissed someone off real good to get that type of treatment before they threw you in here.” Said kdfs.

The memories were coming back to Fyndir as he remembered how he was fighting before everything went black. Then he remembered how he had woken up on some kind of ship and had tried to escape before being brought down by 5 guards and being beaten to the point of passing out.

“Yeah I tried to escape off the ship they brought me here on.”

“Well at least you tried. I was so scared of getting shot that I was frozen in my seat.” Said USMB.

Fyndir was trying to listen, but his injuries had made it hard to stay awake, and trying to sit up for so long had fatigued him to the point where he wanted to go back to sleep. He sleepily stared at the rest of the prisoners before he collapsed on the slab.

“Oh god!” yelled Sawke. “Get a guard! He needs a doctor to look at him!”

“Hold on.” Said TLC, who walked closer to Fyndir. He listened for a second before turning around. “He’s fine. He just fell asleep.”

As if to confirm TLC’s claim, an audible snore came from Fyndir’s prone body.

“I think we should follow his lead.” Said Grubby who made his way to another wood slab.

The rest nodded and made their way to their beds, and soon the sound of light breathing was the only thing that could be heard from the cell.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-22 05:30:04

Chapter 13: 25 to Life
Part 2 of 2

Their rest didn’t last long. Fyndir had awaken a few hours later but kept his eyes closed, still pretending to be asleep, with his back to the door. The reason being that there were a set of guards opening the door to the cell at that very moment. They all wore orange jumpsuits and wielded cattle prods and stun guns. The one boy who seemed to be in charge, marched right up to Fyndir’s still body and poked him sharply with the cattle prod. Fyndir’s body jumped a few inches in the air, and he rolled off the slab onto the ground.

“Is this the one you wanted to see Captain?” asked one of the guards behind the boy.

“Yes, this is the very prisoner who I just had to take a look at. Keep an eye on those prisoners over there, and make sure they don’t interfere.” The boy said, waving the prod towards the other prisoners who were just waking up. The boy then turned all of his attention to Fyndir. “How you doing Fyndir? Fancy meeting you in a place like this.” Said the boy with an evil smile on his face.

Fyndir raised his head to look at the boy, and immediately recognized who it was. “killerjeff?! What are you doing here?! Why are you with them?!”

killerjeff poked Fyndir again with the prod, trying to get silence out of him. “My my. You have so many questions, and I of course can give you the answers. But first we’re going to be asking you some questions. If you answer them in the way that satisfies me, we’ll make sure to make your life a little easier. Hell, if the info you give us is good, I may try to get you to become a guard here.”

Fyndir looked up at killerjeff with a look of hatred. “You can go fuck yourself, because I’m not going to tell you anything you want to know.” Fyndir pronounced bravely.

“Is that so? Well we’ll find out if you can back those words up when we take you to our torture chambers.” Killerjeff motioned to the other guards, “Take him away and have him ready to be interrogated in 10 minutes.”

“Yes sir.” Was the response.

The two guards went to pick up Fyndir, who made a move to struggle away from them. One of the guards took out his stun gun and put it to Fyndir’s back. Unable to do anything, Fyndir took the pain, and tried to move afterwards, but to no avail. The guards picked up his limp body and started carrying him out of the cell and down the hall. Fyndir’s sight was limited but from what he saw the place looked like some sort of old castle dungeon.

The guards carried him to a room at the far end of the hall. Inside was a large stereo system, a widescreen tv, a projector, and a strange looking chair in the middle of the room. The chair had arm, leg, and head restraints, as well as a device that would prop open somebody’s eyes. The guards placed him in this chair, and buckled him into the restraints. They also applied the eye openers and then they left the room.

Fyndir was just starting to regain the use of his limbs when he heard killerjeff’s voice talking on the loudspeaker.

“This is the torture chamber. Probably not what you were expecting, but it’s very effective. Heres the deal: I ask you a question and you answer it. If you refuse to answer then I will turn on the projector, and you will be forced to watch Kitty Krew movies until you talk.”

Keeping his composure, Fyndir responded, “Who cares if you make me watch a bunch of retarded flashes. I can get past the stupidity.”

“Oh but that is not all we’re going to do. We are also going to be playing the newest song that has begun to annoy everyone around here; The Rick Rolled song. It will play at full volume, and repeat over and over again. Believe me, it is going to be easier to just answer the questions. So lets get started. First off, where are they hiding your copies?”

Fyndir’s immediate thought about the question was that he had no idea, but he knew that if he said that, then the torture would begin. Taking an extra second, he thought about what he would say in response.

“Well Fyndir, are you going to answer the question or not?”

“Um…the copies are um…being held in..a very secret location. They didn’t tell anyone where exactly they were but they did mention that they had to hide them away until the war. Then they said that once we had the copies on our side, that we would easily win the war.”

“Oh well I’m sorry to hear that you don’t know.” Said killerjeff. “That wasn’t the response I was looking for, so I’m gonna have to make you go through the torture anyways. But hey don’t worry, I’ll be back in an hour to check up on you and see if you have anything useful to say. Well enjoy the music.”

With that, the sound of the stereo system turning on was heard. Fyndir couldn’t put his hands to his ears, but he wished that he could as he started hearing the song play. As it started, the projector came to life and started showing the intro from every KK flash. With the combination of horrible flash, mediocre music, and having it all being played at high volume, Fyndir squinted in pain.

“I’d better think of a better lie. I already want this to stop!”

His thoughts were drowned out as the chorus of the song began; NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP, NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN, NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU!

-------------
A fate worse than death supposedly

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-22 05:46:11

Great fucking storie homie It would be tighter if you had guns and shit you nowall that shit Holla36 for life yo

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-22 06:57:07

At 6/22/07 05:28 AM, 36Holla wrote: “And I’m kdfsjljklgfg.”

/humour

:3

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-22 09:07:23

a human shield *one tear* I'm gonna die soon aren't i?

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-22 11:50:32

At 6/22/07 05:28 AM, 36Holla wrote: “And I’m kdfsjljklgfg.”

The boy rolled his eyes. It wasn’t the first time he had to explain his name. “Nobody is able to pronounce my name anyways so just call me kdfs.”

almost an exact recreation of every 5 people i meet on xbox live

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-22 13:06:41

At 6/22/07 01:03 PM, Fyndir wrote:
CLICK THE LINK.

*giggles*

YAY, MY HONEY IS STILL ALIVE! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}

A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-22 14:43:37

That sounds like one horrible form of torture.

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-22 15:37:35

At 6/22/07 01:03 PM, Fyndir wrote: With good reason. >=(

Click the link.

The link, that one there, click it.

CLICK THE LINK.

thank you for that fyndir, you just made my week

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-22 16:12:18

Wow that is torture!

(gamerking as in i was the blackjack champ in my group of friends for a while >_>)

Drumming my anti-drug.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-22 16:20:03

At 6/22/07 04:17 PM, TheD-LucksEdition wrote:
Your voice is so fucking sexy. Screw Jade, come home with me and we'll have a romantic dinner. I bought spaghetti?

Spaghetti? Man, go with this guy. I have heard what he does with that spaghetti. Makes me orgasm everytime I think about it.

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-22 18:30:32

can i be in the story? Although youre probably gonna make me a pokemon crazed freak(which is true in real life -.-)

^What the- I didn't post this! And if I did, it was for the lulz.......

Totally not a video of a guy crying over Britney Spears.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-22 19:12:02

You know, I actually (legally) downloaded that song. I deleted it the next day.

Better Days | "If you don't stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them." | The Hookah Lounge | Merry Christmas Cocksmokers! |

BBS Signature