00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Call To Arms (bbs Story)

38,491 Views | 533 Replies

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-22 19:22:51

NICE i like the story so far keep it up

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-22 22:33:15

At 6/22/07 06:30 PM, Latiasneo wrote: can i be in the story? Although youre probably gonna make me a pokemon crazed freak(which is true in real life -.-)

he already said there have been too many requests by now, sucks for you (not to sound like an ass)

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-23 03:59:22

very good story man (turns into werewolf)

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-23 04:16:20

You're not a Werewolf Killerjeff. Simple fact > : <

Anyway, good chapters, torture him, torture him! :)

The Newgrounds O-Ren-Ishii but with a nicer smile and still alive

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-23 04:37:58

At 6/23/07 04:16 AM, Sarai wrote: You're not a Werewolf Killerjeff. Simple fact > : <

no I'm a werewolf in the bbs story

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-23 06:21:55

At 6/23/07 04:37 AM, killerjeff wrote:
At 6/23/07 04:16 AM, Sarai wrote: You're not a Werewolf Killerjeff. Simple fact > : <

Remember jeff. Being annoying in the thread could mean an earlier than planned death in the story. Wink wink, hint hint, nudge nudge, rib rib, ass rape ass rape.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-23 06:35:19

/r/ing new chapter plz.

"Jayne, your mouth's talking. Might want to see to that." /Ask Me Shit\

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-23 06:35:27

Oh... god rick rolled, I feel sorry for him

(was that a little joke for the boys at paltalk 36?)

Smoke bongs, sing songs. Lost at sea.

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-23 08:12:44

At 6/22/07 10:33 PM, kdfsjljklgjfg wrote: he already said there have been too many requests by now, sucks for you (not to sound like an ass)

damn...... ah well.

New chapter plz!

^What the- I didn't post this! And if I did, it was for the lulz.......

Totally not a video of a guy crying over Britney Spears.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-23 08:29:19

Didn't have a chance to read this earlier while im at China so i read all the chapters today!

Founder of the Asian Users club

Member of the Super Smash Bros.Crew since page 58. SSBB friend code: 3265-4812-7128

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-23 13:13:19

Sad thing is that that torture would have no effect on me infact I'd break the restaints, get up, and start dancing and singing to it.

YOU KNOW THE RULES AND SO DO I !!!!!

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-23 14:19:12

Best thing...ever...You're awesome at this stuff, man.

I'd put something witty here, but that would be pointless and unoriginal.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-23 15:17:16

Nope! *pouts*

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-24 11:43:23

At 6/23/07 03:17 PM, Sarai wrote:
Nope! *pouts*

Way to shoot the guy down Sarai.

Even though it is your job......

I'm gonna go back to my room and be awesome.

Desert Punk of the NG /A/|My VA Demo Reel|Audio Portal|

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-24 11:45:21

At 6/24/07 11:43 AM, TacticalShoe wrote:
At 6/23/07 03:17 PM, Sarai wrote:
Nope! *pouts*
Way to shoot the guy down Sarai.

Even though it is your job......

Yeah, well you know me, can't stand people pretending to be animals for some reason. There's enough human 'animals' in the form of rapists and so forth in the world anyway :P

Heh

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-24 12:01:57

At 6/24/07 11:45 AM, Sarai wrote:
Yeah, well you know me, can't stand people pretending to be animals for some reason. There's enough human 'animals' in the form of rapists and so forth in the world anyway :P

Heh

He just wanted to be half an animal.
Dream killer.

I'm gonna go back to my room and be awesome.

Desert Punk of the NG /A/|My VA Demo Reel|Audio Portal|

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-25 01:16:43

well, well we can't let a good story like this go to waste, now can we?

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-25 13:09:28

i should be the diversion for us to make our escape

guards: hey its kdfs...kd...kdfsjl......kdfd...
kdfsjljklgjfg: run! while they're distracted!
guards: kdfd....kdfdfjd....kdfsjkljkljkljd....
*5 hours later*
guard 1: kdfsjljklgjfg...yeah...that was it...hey where are they?

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-25 15:30:36

At 6/25/07 03:05 PM, TheD-LucksEdition wrote: I demand chapters.

36Holla is working on them, I know that, but after 11 pages I imagine you may start running out of ideas. Another possibility is that he's going over his stuff with a fine tooth comb, perfecting it. I really should do a bit better at that, and if that's what he's doing, I can wait. I'm rather anxious to see what he comes up with next though. His work is awesome.

Better Days | "If you don't stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them." | The Hookah Lounge | Merry Christmas Cocksmokers! |

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-25 15:45:05

At 6/25/07 03:05 PM, TheD-LucksEdition wrote: I demand chapters.

i didn't want to be the one to say it since earlier he said the more you annoy him the more likely you are to die

and i want to live

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-25 15:56:51

I'd rather like to die if I got a really big hype around my death. And only if I came back as some super big bad guy at the end.

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-25 15:57:56

At 6/25/07 03:56 PM, HeartbreakHoldout wrote: I'd rather like to die if I got a really big hype around my death. And only if I came back as some super big bad guy at the end.

implanting the remains of your brain into a giant crewbot which divulges all ng secrets and you're programmed to do the crews' bidding perhaps? would that work out for you?

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-25 16:00:28

At 6/25/07 03:57 PM, kdfsjljklgjfg wrote: implanting the remains of your brain into a giant crewbot which divulges all ng secrets and you're programmed to do the crews' bidding perhaps? would that work out for you?

I'd rather be the mastermind behind it all, but the Cyborg idea sounds good too.

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-25 16:40:52

At 6/25/07 04:00 PM, HeartbreakHoldout wrote: I'd rather be the mastermind behind it all, but the Cyborg idea sounds good too.

i really dont see how otherwise when you die you can "come back as the super big bad guy"

i mean if you were the mastermind and you die then....you're just dead...

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-25 17:50:22

At 6/25/07 04:40 PM, kdfsjljklgjfg wrote: i really dont see how otherwise when you die you can "come back as the super big bad guy"

i mean if you were the mastermind and you die then....you're just dead...

Well, they'd fake my death obviously. Or I have superpowers. In fact, screw it, I just want superpowers.

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-25 17:52:56

At 6/25/07 05:50 PM, HeartbreakHoldout wrote: Well, they'd fake my death obviously. Or I have superpowers. In fact, screw it, I just want superpowers.

well that wouldn't be dying and coming back, thatd be planting an explosion where everybody though you were, only to have you sneakily escape

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-25 19:55:40

more chapters!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-25 20:07:31

At 6/25/07 07:55 PM, killerjeff wrote: more chapters!!!!

he hasn't posted since 1AM, i'm sure he's hard at work

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-25 20:29:45

hopefuly once you all defeat me, I become a good guy and help you all for now on.
how does thats sound?

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-06-26 02:37:17

Chapter 14: Stowaway
Part 1 of 2

We were woken up once again by the sound of the trademark cock joke. I hadn’t gotten too much sleep and neither had the rest of my squad. I couldn’t blame them. Being sent to a new strange world to stop a war would keep anyone awake. We all got dressed in our street clothes, and emerged from the tent. While most people were on their way to continue rebuilding the base, we walked to the front gate to await our special orders.

Upon arriving, we saw SardonicSamurai’s squad. From the look of it, none of them had gotten too much sleep either. They all walked up to us slowly and with noticeably fatigued expressions. Everyone save the new person in the squad who had replaced Valz. Valz herself had miraculously survived the stab wound she had gotten, but because she was injured she was unable to accompany the squad to the crew world. The boy who replaced her had a face that suggested that he was younger than his real age, and he also seemed to be a bit hyperactive. As we approached each other, I greeted the oncoming group.

“Hey guys, doesn’t look like you got too much sleep.”

“I could say the same about you.” Replied Sard. “Apparently, we’re all taking two separate ships. Our squads are on one, while Heartbreaks, and M3M’s are on the other.”

“I guess that makes sense. It would be more suspicious if our entire group walked into that city together.”

The new kid seemed to be itching to get in on the conversation, and he took advantage of the pause between the two of us.

“What do you think the world is going to be like?” he asked excitedly. “Do you think there will be monsters?!”

“Oh god, not this again.” Said Ryan as he showed a strained face. “Kid, they don’t have monsters there. Just crew soldiers.”

“You’re probably right, and you can stop calling me kid. My name is Monkeybalz!”

“Well that doesn’t matter because you’re 15. And there is an unwritten rule on NG; You’re 13 until you’re 16, and there is no getting past that, so until you have your 16th birthday, I am going to treat you like a kid.”

“Whatever.” was the reply as Monkeybalz started walking around the group, trying to get a look at the gate.

At this moment, a voice was heard calling to us from outside the base. “Hey! 36Holla and SardonicSamurai’s squads, get out here!”

The voice was easily recognized as Dobios. We walked out of the base to see him standing a few yards outside the gate. As we made our way to him he addressed us.

“Line up! I’m going to need your full undivided attention!”

We got in a line facing Dobio, and stared at him until he seemed satisfied.

“This is the final briefing before you go. As you know this is an undercover mission. The point of that is to not let the crews know who you are or why you are in the city. Stay out of trouble; do not incite any fights, or violence. That shouldn’t be too hard considering you won’t be bringing your weapons with you. That would make you look too suspicious for our liking, so any weapons that you may need will have to be procured on site. Make sure that you don’t get into any trouble before you meet the informant as you need to contact him without incident if this mission is to be successful. Finally, if you are for some reason captured, know that we will not negotiate for your release. We want to make this seem as if it’s being done by a group that isn’t part of our army. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes sir!” came the response.

“Good, it’s time for you all to get on the ship.”

We all looked confused as there was no sign of a ship anywhere. Finally Shoe worked up the nerve to ask. “What ship sir? There is no sign of one coming.”

Dobio smiled as he reached in his pocket and pulled out some kind of remote. He pushed a button on it, to cause a change in the light behind him. We realized that the change in the light was actually an airship appearing out of seemingly thin air. It was a medium sized craft, able to fit in three squads if it wanted to. It had two mounted laser cannons on the front, and two machine gun placements hanging out on the sides.

We looked in awe at the vehicle as Dobio laughed at our expressions.

“Wondering how I could make a ship appear out of nowhere? It’s called an invisibility cloak. It’s useful for sneaking into another world undetected, and it should save you any trouble with the crew air patrols. Now if I were you guys, I’d get inside…NOW!”

We didn’t need any further bidding as we all lined up to enter the ship. As I entered I took note of the details of the interior of the ship. There was a long hallway with various maintenance rooms on the sides. In the back of the ship were the quarters for the crew and passengers as well as a cargo hold. On the other end of the hallway was the cockpit. A simple, yet effective design.

We all went back to the quarters and picked out a bed. We were all just getting comfortable when a voice was heard over the PA system.

“The estimated arrival time to the crew world is going to be 20 hours. You guys should probably get some rest. Oh and let me introduce myself. I am your captain, Potempkin, and sitting along side me is the co-pilot ninjagabe. The ride should be smooth sailing so just sit back, relax, and enjoy the flight.”

With that, the sound of the doors closing could be heard, and the pressure underneath our feet indicated that we had lifted off. The next few hours were uneventful. We all talked, and played cards, but eventually our lack of sleep from the previous night caught up with us and one by one we all retired to our beds.

It was a few hours later when we were awoken by the pilots voice on the PA system.

“Help! Someone is trying to break into the cockpit! If anyone hears this, please come help!” came the pilots voice. “Hey! Get out of here! Wait what?! Canas?! What are you doing here?!”

The pilot’s voice was silenced by the sound of an object hitting him. Wordlessly, we all ran out of the room and rushed down the hall. The door to the cockpit was open, as we ran in. Lying in the two front seats were the bodies of the two pilots, blood oozing out of their heads. Standing above them at the controls was the figure of Canas, still dressed in his usual attire. He had a firm grip on the throttle and was staring ahead, although he glanced back at us as soon as we entered to acknowledge us.

“Glad to see you guys were so quick to respond. Shows that the training we gave you hasn’t gone to waste.” He said.

“What are you doing here?!” Exclaimed Shoe. “You’re supposed to be locked up at the base.”

Canas looked back with a knowing smile. “Yes, I suppose I shouldn’t have left so soon, but when I heard that they were sending squads to the crew world, I just had to make an appearance.”

“How did you escape?” asked Dry-Ice.

“Well I suppose I could tell you. It’s not like I’m going to be returning to that place. Something the other generals should have thought of when they put me in jail was the fact that I was person who designed the prison systems. And of course since I designed the various security measures including the ones used for the cell I was in, I made sure to include little loopholes for each part of the system that I could use if I was ever thrown in there. I never intended to do anything to land me in the jail, but still, those loopholes were very helpful for my situation. After getting through my own security, it was all just a matter of sneaking on board one of the ships, and hiding in the cargo hold until the time was right. I tell you, it was a good thing that they place was so busy with the rebuilding, or else I probably would’ve gotten caught. I bet they haven’t even noticed that I’m gone yet.”

“But why do you want to go to the crew world?” asked Reaper.

“Well that’s simple. The person who framed me is there. And I intend to find him.”

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature