00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sneaksby1997 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

[Talk] Cereal Boxes

42,867 Views | 513 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-16 18:43:56

At 4/16/07 06:29 PM, RaNcIdPsYcHoJoSh wrote: i was rushed ok die and go to hell

You had half a fucking month to work on it.

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-16 20:15:29

At 4/16/07 05:49 PM, darthnebula wrote:
At 4/16/07 03:25 PM, JohnnyUtah wrote: I think we'll be posting the winners tomorrow if you're all waiting impatiently.

we have the top 5 i think and are trying to narrow down the rest of the winners....very very tough.
I hate it when people post their fav pics !!!!!...mainly cause no one mentions mine !!!!!! *CRYS*

True! It iso sad! :(
If there's justice in the world, SpartOs should get at least a Tshirt though!

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-16 20:30:12

At 4/16/07 08:15 PM, Dasneviano wrote: If there's justice in the world, SpartOs should get at least a Tshirt though!

If mine doesn't atleast get a T-shirt I'll be so mad I'll have to buy an angriefaic T-shirt (if they're in stock again) just to show my disdain.

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-16 21:05:55

Heh I'm anxious.
So many good entries.

I have a miniscule chance at honourable mention heheh.

..::Flash For Breakfast::....::Indie::...::Albino Cop::....::Epic Riffs::..

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-16 21:07:23

At 4/16/07 03:55 PM, Tystarr wrote: My favs for this one are
-Castle Crunch
-Dia-BEE-tees
-Angry Whale
-Moolk Mix
-Pico's Pops
-Mateys
-Harry Houdinees
-Beaver Bites
-Sugar and Stuff
-Cannabis Crunch
Its just in order by page.
I liked a lot of the entries and I hope that I'll make it in the top at least.

Needs moar Fuck You Imma TIGERĀ®

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-16 21:31:36

At 4/16/07 06:43 PM, Steven-M wrote: You had half a fucking month to work on it.

drawing with a mouse aint easy bitch

seriously i risked an impacted bowel to finish this feel sorry for me goddammit

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-16 21:42:42

At 4/16/07 09:31 PM, RaNcIdPsYcHoJoSh wrote:
At 4/16/07 06:43 PM, Steven-M wrote: You had half a fucking month to work on it.
drawing with a mouse aint easy bitch

Easy, mate! Yours had a nice design, and the effort shows. I don't like the cartoon, but I think it's a good entry. Better than a lot of others. Pretty job with the mouse, I know it ain't easy!
The glimmering planetoids were the best part for me, I'd eat them for sure!

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-16 21:49:53

At 4/16/07 09:31 PM, RaNcIdPsYcHoJoSh wrote: drawing with a mouse aint easy bitch

Guess what? I've seen people who use the touchpads on laptops to make artwork that's several times more awesome than everything in this board. Doesn't matter if you're using a mouse, pen and pencil, touchpad, or graphics tablet - shitty art is shitty.

Also I have Asperger's Syndrome. WHERE'S MY SYMPATHY GODDAMNIT?

Scratch that, I'm not grasping for internet blowjobs because I'm a crap artist, I put up and shut up.

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-16 21:55:30

I give internet blow jobs for newgrounds shirts...

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-16 22:36:39

i shud ttly win sumthin lulz XD XD X3 ^_^

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-17 00:27:53

At 4/16/07 09:49 PM, Steven-M wrote: Guess what? I've seen people who use the touchpads on laptops to make artwork that's several times more awesome than everything in this board. Doesn't matter if you're using a mouse, pen and pencil, touchpad, or graphics tablet - shitty art is shitty.

you're giving them way too much credit, asshole. a touchpad is still infinitely better for drawing than a fucking mouse, but you wouldn't know because you're obviously little more than a talentless piece of shit with delusions of grandeur who can't back up his 'drawing superiority' complex with something solid.

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-17 00:37:22

Excellent contest everyone! Long time since I had so much fun on NG! Kelloggs should hire some of us, seriously! :P
I was completely hooked since the first day. Just couldn't stop thinking about those damn cereal boxes. That was actually not very good, 'cause I spent more time on it than I should have, resulting in low grades and a horrible delay on my Pico movie! :(

Anyway, here's a catalogue of the complete breakfast goodies from Dasnevians Corporation! :D
Cheers!

[Talk] Cereal Boxes

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-17 00:38:32

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-17 04:40:49

At 4/17/07 12:38 AM, Steven-M wrote: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/52060968
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/53050625

Cry more.

Oh please. Do not try to insinuate that your blandly-colored, amorphous chicken scratches are somehow superior to everyone else's or mine. You're by no means a bad artist, but you're selling crazy to a madman. I'm not buying, I have enough as it is.

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-17 07:29:37

At 4/16/07 09:07 PM, MadCow wrote:
At 4/16/07 03:55 PM, Tystarr wrote: a list
Needs moar Fuck You Imma TIGERĀ®

Lol, I thought that one was funny.

If you're not reading Twisted Comix what is your life about?

I'm published on NG! Buy "One Shot"!

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-17 12:10:48

At 4/17/07 04:40 AM, RaNcIdPsYcHoJoSh wrote: Oh please. Do not try to insinuate that your blandly-colored, amorphous chicken scratches are somehow superior to everyone else's or mine. You're by no means a bad artist, but you're selling crazy to a madman. I'm not buying, I have enough as it is.

I get the 'blandly coloured' thing because lets face it, I wasn't drenching Sugar Frosted Foetus Flakes in glitter and jewellery and pink sequins and eye-bleeding neon and so forth.

But you lost me at "chicken scratches". Is that just an ad-lib or may I get an explanation for that?

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-17 12:17:17

At 4/17/07 12:10 PM, Steven-M wrote: I get the 'blandly coloured' thing because lets face it, I wasn't drenching Sugar Frosted Foetus Flakes in glitter and jewellery and pink sequins and eye-bleeding neon and so forth.

But you lost me at "chicken scratches". Is that just an ad-lib or may I get an explanation for that?

Just stop. He's an idiot and only arguing to get into a flame war with you

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-17 12:52:56

I hope the winners are posted soon !...and on the front page !

Hey all check out MYSPACE

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-17 13:07:27

At 4/17/07 12:17 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: Just stop. He's an idiot and only arguing to get into a flame war with you

He's got 7 years and 12 posts under his belt, so for the sake of morbid curiosity I want to hear him out.

Plus I'm bored and I wanted to see how someone who makes a Sailor Moon cereal box could defend himself for it with a straight face.

I mean, alright, we're all laughing because it's a bad idea badly executed by a troll artist, and I fell for it hook line and sinker. But you could have picked a bigger target to shit on. Jesus, even Inuyasha-O's would have been slightly more lame.

Someone already made NarutO's didn't they... I dunno, DragonBalls? Now with even more of that good-to-honest sweaty ballsack taste?

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-17 13:13:44

lol I just thought of an idea.

Me-tasty-sies
tumor flavored deliciousness.

..::Flash For Breakfast::....::Indie::...::Albino Cop::....::Epic Riffs::..

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-17 15:16:33

Haha. Eatsalottagrass's Columbine O's are a bit old now, don't you find?

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-17 15:26:55

At 4/16/07 03:25 PM, JohnnyUtah wrote: I think we'll be posting the winners tomorrow if you're all waiting impatiently.

we have the top 5 i think and are trying to narrow down the rest of the winners....very very tough.

Still nothin' after 24 hours :) Can't wait to see the winners :) And...the 1st play winner ;) Well, I'll check frontpage later...

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-17 17:05:19

just posted my new one. anyone like it?

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-17 17:31:17

At 4/17/07 12:10 PM, Steven-M wrote: I get the 'blandly coloured' thing because lets face it, I wasn't drenching Sugar Frosted Foetus Flakes in glitter and jewellery and pink sequins and eye-bleeding neon and so forth.

All that glittery neon stuff is kind of what one would expect from Sailor Moon. Really, what are you trying to tell me? That staying true to my subject matter is reprehensible?

No, wait, maybe you're telling me I just chose 'bad' subject matter altogether, and should've instead taken a page from your genius designs. Seriously, aborted fetuses? Now that's fucking edgy and original. Maybe I would've gotten your approval if I had done "Domestic Abuse Puffs" or "Starving children O's with added AIDS", with a half-assed John Kricfalusi-esque mascot scrawled on either one. Yes, that would've been much less lame, I agree with you wholeheartedly and am now kicking myself for having a different idea than you did. A positive opinion on something this trivial from some random jackass on newgrounds is the only thing I strive for in this life.

I guess the main thing wrong with mine is that it has to do with an anime for little girls. Oh, why couldn't I have picked something MUCH LESS GEEKY AND LAME, like a cereal having to do with screaming fanboyism over an obscure video game console no one's heard of?

At 4/17/07 01:07 PM, Steven-M wrote: Plus I'm bored and I wanted to see how someone who makes a Sailor Moon cereal box could defend himself for it with a straight face.

Well, I dunno. Judging by Utah's initial box I thought one was supposed to take this contest at least semi-seriously. I just tried to follow his example, more or less.

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-17 17:39:41

And so, with all things on the BBS, this contest dies with a faggoty argument about anime.

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-17 17:40:30

Well, that's confirmed it. You ARE a troll, and a rather angreh-fais'd one at that. Thanks for that.

Anyway, I'm going with Dia-BEE-Tees to win. If Mateys and the Houdinees cereal don't get inside the Top 5, colour me suprised.

By the way, who did Stix again? Christ that was made of scary and awesome.

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-17 17:44:53

The winners have already been announced by the way.
For those of you who are well.....blind.

Frontpage GO.

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-17 19:11:00

Congrats to all the winners....some really great entries this time...well done to Beaver Bites...a clear winner!

gorbachev flakes were too communist I think ;)

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-17 20:45:11

Congrats to all the winners. Was surprised that Tubgirl's Chocolate Explosion was only a runner up.

XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-17 21:26:02

At 4/17/07 12:37 AM, Dasneviano wrote: Excellent contest everyone! Long time since I had so much fun on NG! Kelloggs should hire some of us, seriously! :P
I was completely hooked since the first day. Just couldn't stop thinking about those damn cereal boxes. That was actually not very good, 'cause I spent more time on it than I should have, resulting in low grades and a horrible delay on my Pico movie! :(

Anyway, here's a catalogue of the complete breakfast goodies from Dasnevians Corporation! :D
Cheers!

You should have at least got a shirt for effort. (The most entries award goes to you)

I crapped out after two entries, but dang that's a lot.

It serves its purpose.

BBS Signature