00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Peacock6k just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

[Talk] Cereal Boxes

42,822 Views | 513 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-31 19:59:31

At 3/31/07 07:57 PM, MindChamber wrote: shall I delete them?

As if we'd disagree, sweetheart.

<3

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-31 20:00:51

At 3/31/07 03:03 PM, darthnebula wrote:
At 3/31/07 02:41 PM, ShawnEdison wrote: No one even mentioned my Samuel L. Jackson'os?

Come on. It was my first contest submission. Give me a break.

Here it is.. feel free to comment.
I think you would have done better with "Snakes on a Plantain" (A delicious fried Plantain breakfast with MOTHER FUCKING SNAKES!)

Then had him go "I LOVE THESE MOTHER F**KING SNAKES ON THESE MOTHER F**KING PLANTAINS!!!!!!!!"

Mainly as I dont personally see Sam J as like a guy who just goes around swearing allot yanno ? How ever it did make me laugh

Thanks.. at least someone finds it funny..

To the guy who rated all the boxes, FUCK YOU! You didnt even rate mine...?

)

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-31 20:11:23

Man what are you queers complaining about now?

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-31 20:12:57

At 3/31/07 08:11 PM, Stamper wrote: Man what are you queers complaining about now?

Black people :[

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-31 20:31:46

At 3/31/07 07:49 PM, ElementalSoldier wrote:
At 3/31/07 07:42 PM, KicktheCAN wrote: It would have been better if you included a free mirror. Its more important to the process and more recognizable of a symbol.
No its not, I'm sorry you guys never leave your computer and Don't know that people make lines with a razor blade,I even said in the post above my submission, The blades for the yayo not your arm.

and if you knew anything you would realize they snort coke on a mirror so they don't miss any, and you can use any sharp edge to make lines, included paper.

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-31 21:03:38

What's wrong about rating them? He's just giving his opinion, if you dont like it just dont read it! jesus.

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-31 21:10:32

OMG Don't Delete any posts, this is awsome, I love it when people who will never meet each other get all worked up and start I beleive the term is FLAMING (Appropriate for the gay behavour) each other. Sure some people are using MS-Paint, but im sure thats being taken into consideration, you gotta use the tools that ya have right. My work sucks and im using a F**king graphics tablet and drawing directly in photoshop.

Wait...I had a point....oh yeah Install a Spell check cause my spelling sucks ass !

Hey all check out MYSPACE

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-31 21:12:12

At 3/31/07 09:03 PM, Toonimated wrote: What's wrong about rating them? He's just giving his opinion, if you dont like it just dont read it! jesus.

Don't you have to read it first to get pissed off by it ? and wouldnt you be more retarded for being pissed off at somthing you havnt read ?

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-31 21:32:46

At 3/31/07 09:18 PM, ElementalSoldier wrote: Did you not leave I guess your not only stupid and blind but also a lier.

Aren't you that queerqueg wiggerman that made Cocaine Flakes or something? Why are you still trolling this thread and getting riled up about your shitty art? Fuck off already.

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-31 21:36:07

They're so loveable when they get mad I cant resist working em up wth stupid arguments.
Btw I thought your stuff was really great, you got the hair spot on.

Ummmmm...Which Hair ? ive done 3 submissions, im assuming you mean the Lindsey Lohanish one

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-31 21:37:53

At 3/31/07 09:12 PM, ElementalSoldier wrote:
At 3/31/07 08:31 PM, KicktheCAN wrote: and if you knew anything you would realize they snort coke on a mirror so they don't miss any, and you can use any sharp edge to make lines, included paper.
No your wrong so wrong it makes me sad oppon your pathetic existence.

Oh right because I'm SURE you have so much experience, living on the mean streets of Viera, Florida. I bet you don't even know what drugs are measured in or what an eight ball is.

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-31 21:54:00

Ummmmm...Which Hair ? ive done 3 submissions, im assuming you mean the Lindsey Lohanish one
yeah that one, it isnt graphically the best but I really like it.

Well I didnt enter an ART contest becuase I thought I could DRAW !...oh F**K wait

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-31 22:27:33

At 3/31/07 10:20 PM, SeanJoystick wrote:
At 3/31/07 09:54 PM, darthnebula wrote:

, it isnt graphically the best but I really like it.
Well I didnt enter an ART contest becuase I thought I could DRAW !...oh F**K wait
you'll get better, keep em coming

Nah im done now, gotta vanish to the UK for 3 weeks and cant take my stuff with me so I just gotta ride it out and hope everyone else from now on does MS-Paint jobs and that everyone elses submissions oddly vanish for some reason

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-31 22:43:49

At 3/31/07 10:25 PM, ElementalSoldier wrote:
At 3/31/07 09:37 PM, KicktheCAN wrote:
At 3/31/07 09:12 PM, ElementalSoldier wrote:
At 3/31/07 08:31 PM, KicktheCAN wrote: and if you knew anything you would realize they snort coke on a mirror so they don't miss any, and you can use any sharp edge to make lines, included paper.
No your wrong so wrong it makes me sad oppon your pathetic existence.
Oh right because I'm SURE you have so much experience, living on the mean streets of Viera, Florida. I bet you don't even know what drugs are measured in or what an eight ball is.
You don't even live in america sad pathetic man and if you have a lot of coke its ks and 3.5 gs
and for your info florida has a lot of citys with high crime rates orlando,miami,cocoa,and rockledge just to name a few near me,I resently moved from cocoa to viera about 5 months ago so I could care less what you have to say

I AM from America you retard, link under insufflation, notice how they mention MIRRORS and nothing about razor blades. You see while your mother may use razor blades not everybody does because it doesn't really matter that much how what you make the lines with.

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-31 22:51:01

HAH !! your both idiots becuase Drugs are bad !...doing drugs is bad ! if you do drugs...your bad !...so Dont do drugs ! cause its bad ! Mmkay

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-31 23:00:13

At 3/31/07 10:49 PM, ElementalSoldier wrote:
At 3/31/07 10:43 PM, KicktheCAN wrote:
Dude you are so pathetic every one knows that wikipedia is full of bull shit written by morons like you hahahahahaha, you just made my day, only morons use wikepedia in a fight because its full of garbage just like there heads hahaha so funny....so funny...

I can't believe you've fallen so low that you now must question the reliability of Wikipedia. Everyone know the improved quality of wikipedia in the past few years. In fact in many schools it is a viable source for reports. If you must, look it up in Encyclopedia Britannica but I already know that I have won. It is apparent that you have no points left to made and are no longer worth arguing with. Thank you for your pathetic excuse as a debate partner and goodbye.

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-31 23:01:30

Someone drop me a PM when these faggots are done bitching like females.

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-31 23:08:18

At 3/31/07 11:01 PM, Stamper wrote: Someone drop me a PM when these faggots are done bitching like females.

heh we wouldn't wanna start attractin females to newgrounds now would we?

Keeping it real with fake computer music since 2006

Spotify

Lime Tea

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-31 23:14:58

At 3/31/07 11:05 PM, SeanJoystick wrote:
At 3/31/07 10:27 PM, darthnebula wrote:
Nah im done now, gotta vanish to the UK for 3 weeks and cant take my stuff with me so I just gotta ride it out and hope everyone else from now on does MS-Paint jobs and that everyone elses submissions oddly vanish for some reason
Heh, maybe you can do lots of quick sketches of people on ya travels. You should still keep coming to NG btw its in desperate need of more decent people.

No I meant im done submitting for the contest, wont be able to send anything in for 3 weeks and it will be over by then.
And as to your Keep coming to newgrounds comment...im level 18 and have been here since the year 2000...I aint going anywhere lol though if I do well in the competition Ill definatly get more drive to do some new toons and pics n stuff, I love newgrounds

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-31 23:25:33

Oh right I forgot about the level, I noticed the signup date and assumed you had just made a return.

Eh I havnt "Returned" but I havnt submitted anything in years either, I just lost my drive/patience for animating, I have a shit load of half done cartoons on my pc lol

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-31 23:40:24

Well, this contest is ruined.

Congrats to all the bitching faggots in the last 3 pages.

God damnit.

THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS IN THE FORUM.

[Talk] Cereal Boxes

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-31 23:47:36

weak

[Talk] Cereal Boxes

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-01 00:00:29

Im going to carry on posting till a Mod comments on my work ! like Stamper or Mindchamber or JohnyUtah ! people whom I can respect ! ! Yeah...I said it !

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-01 00:02:07

yeah I know all that shdsfsdfs, I wrote 'assumed' so whatever
as for the art contest it has a couple of weeks yet.
I'm surprised it has been this popular so early.

Im in this for the T-shirts ! and the money...and to a lesser extent the GLORY !...but maily the T-shirt !!!!

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-01 00:04:38

I just made one can anybody tell me if theres something wrong with it or something?

MAGIC SEXY WIZARD

SOUNDCLOUD|FACEBOOK|TWITTER|

MAGIC SEXY WIZARD IS RELEASING A MIXTAPE FEBRUARY ENTITLED "HIGH KING KUNG FU GOD"

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-01 00:13:56

At 4/1/07 12:04 AM, peanutbutterclawk wrote: I just made one can anybody tell me if theres something wrong with it or something?

I like it, you could also have like a recycle symbol on there becuase your re-using stuff

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-01 01:02:53

What about General's FACEPUNCH just because any remotely good idea has been taken and turned into a shitty piece of more shit. I wish that some people hadn't taken all the good ones, but whatever I was too late.

MY E-PENIS IS BIGGER THAN YOURS

8=================================>

...and this is my fag...

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-01 01:31:00

At 4/1/07 01:02 AM, El-Presidente wrote: What about General's FACEPUNCH just because any remotely good idea has been taken and turned into a shitty piece of more shit. I wish that some people hadn't taken all the good ones, but whatever I was too late.

I wouldnt say the good ones were all taken, thiers infinite shit yet to be done !

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-01 03:23:26

the vectorman one rules!!!

it's my favorite!!!! ^^

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-01 03:29:40

At 4/1/07 03:23 AM, Father-of-Death wrote: the vectorman one rules!!!

it's my favorite!!!! ^^

It's pretty good, but kinda weird.
It seems like the guy drew it before, and just kinda submitted it just cuz, I dunno...

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature