00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

blakenator9872 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

[Talk] Cereal Boxes

42,820 Views | 513 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-27 22:57:28

At 3/27/07 10:52 PM, MadCow wrote: Eh, I kinda don't like this art thread.
You guys have so much imagination, but apparently you've chosen not to use it while thinking about this art contest :[

I started one, but then I was like "meh" and decided to stop. My idea was similar to Tomorrows-Nobodys's anyways.

I beg to differ, this is the best contest EVER.

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-27 22:58:07

You guys have so much imagination, but apparently you've chosen not to use it while thinking about this art contest :[

I started one, but then I was like "meh" and decided to stop. My idea was similar to Tomorrows-Nobodys's anyways.

sounds like you're pissed off that you haven't the imagination to come up with something.
and you're blaming us for it.

Do the emo crunch one, it suits you.

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-27 23:04:37

MindChamber is angry.

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-27 23:08:54

I agree, would be nice to actually draw something for the contest your submitting for, but that might be asking alot, considering TN has been using the same symbols for the last 30 years.

hahaha
as funny as this is I must ask
Where is your popular series?

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-27 23:12:19

At 3/27/07 10:57 PM, Stamper wrote:

I beg to differ, this is the best contest EVER.

Nah, not really.
But I thought the last couple were kinda neat, I guess.
How did you go from really cool shit to something lame like this? Does it take you guys a really long time to draw the starting picture, or to come up with the idea? Hopefully it's the first one, lmao.

At 3/27/07 10:58 PM, MindChamber wrote:

sounds like you're pissed off that you haven't the imagination to come up with something.
and you're blaming us for it.

Yeah, pretty much.
I could do some lame ass joke that would take me a couple hours to make, and not win anything, or I can blame the white man for putting me down.

What am I gonna put for the Emo one? "RAZOR BLADE SHAPE FLAKEZ LOL FOR DA EMOS DAT CUT THEMSELVZ AN LIK SEEREEAL!! LOLOL! XD XD X3"
Nah man, fuck that shit :[

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-27 23:15:54

At 3/27/07 11:12 PM, MadCow wrote: What am I gonna put for the Emo one? "RAZOR BLADE SHAPE FLAKEZ LOL FOR DA EMOS DAT CUT THEMSELVZ AN LIK SEEREEAL!! LOLOL! XD XD X3"

You asshole that was my other secret idea.

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-27 23:18:19

At 3/27/07 09:54 PM, psycho-squirrel wrote: ok, i just finished completing this, im terrible at drawing people. i just know this is missing something, any suggestions? i need to fill in some of the blank spaces. with what, im not sure, sad faces?

and suggestions?

(i chose emo not because im emo, but because it was the first thing to pop in my head.)

Have an arm coming into the side of the box with a spoon cutting its wrist using the other arm.

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-27 23:19:30

At 3/27/07 11:12 PM, MadCow wrote:
Yeah, pretty much.
I could do some lame ass joke that would take me a couple hours to make, and not win anything, or I can blame the white man for putting me down.

ya I remember now, you've flooded the last 2 contests comments threads with your crybaby BS..

we pretty much didnt care about your belly aching then, so save yourself the trouble now.

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-27 23:22:37

How many submissions are we allowed to make per person? Obviously they'd have to be halfway decent to even make the cut, but would one person be allowed multiple places on the top 5 if they deserved it? It mentions nothing of the sort in the official rules.

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-27 23:24:47

I hope so because I have another!

[Talk] Cereal Boxes

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-27 23:26:48

At 3/27/07 11:17 PM, MindChamber wrote:
At 3/27/07 11:08 PM, Popeofdope wrote:
I agree, would be nice to actually draw something for the contest your submitting for, but that might be asking alot, considering TN has been using the same symbols for the last 30 years.
hahaha
as funny as this is I must ask
Where is your popular series?

I dont have one, all you need for a popular series on newgrounds is constistancy.
make a series about the same lame characters over and over and Boom instant sucess.

I like to try new stuff with every submission i make, whether it fails or not.

Kinda ironic that people even know my stuff considering that I never tried to create a series.
I guess it never hurts to try and be even more popular.
hmmm, maybe I should......

or I could just make lazy collabs and mooch off of other peoples hard work.

hmmm decisions , decisions.

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-27 23:28:00

At 3/27/07 11:22 PM, TheDisposableDweeb wrote: How many submissions are we allowed to make per person? Obviously they'd have to be halfway decent to even make the cut, but would one person be allowed multiple places on the top 5 if they deserved it? It mentions nothing of the sort in the official rules.

ya, you can shit out as many as you want.

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-27 23:28:38

...There really isn't much else to say about bran.

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-27 23:35:36

At 3/27/07 11:26 PM, MindChamber wrote: or I could just make lazy collabs and mooch off of other peoples hard work.

hahaha whatever man, i'm not looking for ur bitch'n, i'm just say'n
TN = 47 portal awards
you = 29

and youve been aound for a year longer.
I understand being strait up, but you dont need to be a dick to everyone

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-27 23:47:00

At 3/27/07 11:35 PM, Popeofdope wrote:
At 3/27/07 11:26 PM, MindChamber wrote: or I could just make lazy collabs and mooch off of other peoples hard work.

hahaha whatever man, i'm not looking for ur bitch'n, i'm just say'n
TN = 47 portal awards
you = 29

and youve been aound for a year longer.
I understand being strait up, but you dont need to be a dick to everyone

Im also one person while they are 4 and a half. and I have more frames in Pico's unloaded than they do thin their whole dvd complation.
you say I dont need to be a dick, but here you are demanding my creds..

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-27 23:52:15

At 3/27/07 11:47 PM, MindChamber wrote: Im also one person while they are 4 and a half. and I have more frames in Pico's unloaded than they do thin their whole dvd complation.

you are obviously a much more talented artist then all 4 of them together
but they are really good too
no need for so much bashing

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-27 23:58:00

At 3/27/07 11:52 PM, Popeofdope wrote:
At 3/27/07 11:47 PM, MindChamber wrote: Im also one person while they are 4 and a half. and I have more frames in Pico's unloaded than they do thin their whole dvd complation.
you are obviously a much more talented artist then all 4 of them together
but they are really good too
no need for so much bashing

haha you just straight up put me on the spot wtf are you talkin about.
you basicly asked me why i had less awards and I told you why.

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-27 23:58:28

At 3/27/07 11:47 PM, MindChamber wrote:
Im also one person while they are 4 and a half. and I have more frames in Pico's unloaded than they do thin their whole dvd complation.

Well they may have 4 people, but only Chase does the drawings and another sometimes does lip synching. Either way, I'm sure they respect your work. Frame by frame custom animation is no cakewalk, and I'm sure they know it.

Anywho - getting off topic. How's about that cereal art, eh?

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-28 00:02:23

At 3/27/07 11:58 PM, TheDisposableDweeb wrote:

Anywho - getting off topic. How's about that cereal art, eh?

agreed.

Ill be finishing my piece over the weekend.

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-28 00:03:18

An argument based loosely around personal opinions is an argument that can't be won by anyone involved.

Solution - stop arguing like pussy faggot schoolgirls and move on. Why not go draw something for the contest, Pope...and maybe then this thread could be used for it's ORIGINAL INTENTIONS. THIS ISN'T THE SOAP CHANNEL.

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-28 00:06:01

At 3/28/07 12:03 AM, Stamper wrote: An argument based loosely around personal opinions is an argument that can't be won by anyone involved.

Solution - stop arguing like pussy faggot schoolgirls and move on. Why not go draw something for the contest, Pope...and maybe then this thread could be used for it's ORIGINAL INTENTIONS. THIS ISN'T THE SOAP CHANNEL.

Well obviously the text of your signature sums up this thread deliciously well.

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-28 00:11:43

At 3/28/07 12:06 AM, Scrotaculous wrote:

mmm yes,, deliciously

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-28 00:22:07

At 3/28/07 12:11 AM, MindChamber wrote:
At 3/28/07 12:06 AM, Scrotaculous wrote:

mmm yes,, deliciously

Well obviously nothing is more delicious than a black and white photo of me.

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-28 00:26:33

At 3/28/07 12:03 AM, Stamper wrote: THIS ISN'T THE SOAP CHANNEL.

I'm pregnant with your amnesiac child, Stamper.

I'm also your father.

sorry. :C

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-28 00:28:57

Look at all that fuedin'. I don't get it, Mindchamber does good stuff and I'm amazing.

Anyway, Chris had an awesome idea for a newgrounds themed cereal, so I'm gonna draw that out seeing as how we can do more than one.

-Chaaaase

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-28 00:32:18

At 3/28/07 12:28 AM, Tomorrows-Nobody wrote: Look at all that fuedin'. I don't get it, Mindchamber does good stuff and I'm amazing.

must be double jointed patting yourself on the back like that

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-28 00:41:10

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-28 00:42:30

the chronic crunchmans hat- thisis all i realy have so far

[Talk] Cereal Boxes

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-28 00:45:24

Funny how all the pictures disappear when you're picture is posted. Must be like self conscious or something.

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-03-28 00:51:28

At 3/28/07 12:45 AM, Scrotaculous wrote: Funny how all the pictures disappear when you're picture is posted. Must be like self conscious or something.

right over my head