00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Boombaclattering just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

[Talk] Cereal Boxes

42,865 Views | 513 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-01 15:21:00

At 4/1/07 12:38 PM, MindChamber wrote: nice to see madcow stop bitching about the contests and finally picked up a pencil and actually submitting...

Heh heh, thanks :P

At 4/1/07 01:00 PM, darthnebula wrote:
At 4/1/07 12:38 PM, MindChamber wrote: nice to see madcow stop bitching about the contests and finally picked up a pencil and actually submitting...

PS, the lastes photoshoped ones are ass.
SH*T I hope he didnt mean mine to !!!!!!!!!

He probably didn't, your submissions are pretty good...
Also, you can swear on this site, stop censoring yourself (shit, damn, fuck, hell, bitch, cock etc...)

At 4/1/07 02:24 PM, Bug wrote: some wip.. i cant do anything for the pico day so im doin it for this.

Awesome, I like your movies, so I'm a little disappointed you aren't going to make a really awesome flash for Pico day (you'd probably win something too).

Also, the drawing looks great. I like your style, how smooth it is and stuff :o

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-01 16:22:24

At 4/1/07 02:24 PM, Bug wrote: some wip.. i cant do anything for the pico day so im doin it for this.

Nicely Done. I did the original PicOs cereal box, but this kicks the shit out of it. Hurry up and color it up and post it. Then give this guy some monies and a t shirt.

I've got the Gear of Breakfast to fall back on anyhow.

It serves its purpose.

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-01 16:22:32

Also, you can swear on this site, stop censoring yourself (shit, damn, fuck, hell, bitch, cock etc...)

Actually Im only censoring my self cause I once had P-BOT mail me and complain about some post I did...I was pretty sure it was for swearing so I just made sure not to piss it off again, I dont want my account deleted after 7 years of Hard work !!...well...1 year of hard work 6 years of not really paying too much attention

Hey all check out MYSPACE

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-01 16:27:13

At 4/1/07 04:22 PM, darthnebula wrote:

Actually Im only censoring my self cause I once had P-BOT mail me and complain about some post I did...I was pretty sure it was for swearing so I just made sure not to piss it off again, I dont want my account deleted after 7 years of Hard work !!...well...1 year of hard work 6 years of not really paying too much attention

Dude, nothing is going to happen. You can swear all you want, really. It's not a big deal, lmao. You were probably just high when you saw some e-mail about your post, since no one else gets those :/

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-01 16:32:55

I like the ones WPS made the best. :>

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-01 16:46:39

At 4/1/07 03:49 AM, Static wrote:
At 4/1/07 03:44 AM, W-P-S wrote: I am masturbating to this thread
i am masturbating to you masturbating to this thread

I'm masturbating to you masturbating to him masturbating to this thread.

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-01 17:13:14

At 4/1/07 04:27 PM, MadCow wrote:
Dude, nothing is going to happen. You can swear all you want, really. It's not a big deal, lmao. You were probably just high when you saw some e-mail about your post, since no one else gets those :/

Heh, eah, and never mind about us 13 year olds. Well i gues it doesent really matter, i seem to swear more than most 18 year olds.

In other news: Yay! Ive made 3 entries! My first one is at the bottom of
this page.

thee 2nd one is about half way down this page.

the 3rd one is about 3/4 down this page.

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-01 17:46:11

At 4/1/07 01:33 PM, Dasneviano wrote: Elemental Soldier overreacted, that's for sure. But he had all the right to rate other people's work. I even thought it was an excellent idea. Some people spent hours drawing something and never got the slightest feedback. So it was good that he actually took some time to analyze all the entries and share it with us. But how was he rewarded? With people cursing him... :(

The whole reason behind this was that he rated them unfairly and then after simply being asked WHY he rated them he freaked out and started acting like he was better than everyone else.

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-01 20:12:14

looks cool cant wait to see the final product :)

i like the new ones like FUCK U IMMA Tiger, LoLLy Liliums, that Saw one, Drunk Chunks, and forest flakes

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-02 03:02:38

Heya
Just posted my entry. Here was a work in progress pic!

Preeow!

[Talk] Cereal Boxes

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-02 03:17:01

I Bags ( i think you Americans say "Call Dibs" on the idea of AfrO's

Quick preview:

[Talk] Cereal Boxes

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-02 04:02:31

This next image is not related to this contest in any way. But I thought it was appropriate to post here.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEE

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-02 04:03:34

At 4/2/07 04:02 AM, ZekeySpaceyLizard wrote: This next image is not related to this contest in any way. But I thought it was appropriate to post here.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEE

And being the complete fucking faggot douchebag that I am, I of course hit "POST IT" before I hit "BROWSE" thus ensuring that I make myself appear even more retarded than usual.

once again

WHEEEEEEEEEEEE

[Talk] Cereal Boxes

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-02 06:24:14

At 4/2/07 03:17 AM, Zeppekk wrote: I Bags ( i think you Americans say "Call Dibs" on the idea of AfrO's

Quick preview:

Done! I reckon it's my best entry yet.

it's at the bottom of this page ( at the time of posting )

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-02 13:49:10

An idea struck today so I started a rough sketch before I had to go to work while it was still fresh in my noggin'. Not much to look at yet, but some input would be appreciated if anyone would like to offer it.

[Talk] Cereal Boxes

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-02 14:01:13

fffffffuckk my entry was horrible im realizing now im gonna make a new one sometime when i get back home from california and i'll have my tablet

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-02 14:28:36

Pencilling a new idea as we speak.

Pic related.

[Talk] Cereal Boxes

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-02 14:57:25

Stamper I just found this hilarious and thought that you deserved to see this. My mom bought these at the store for passover, but this is not the picture I took, because I can't find a better one. I'm also debating whether I should make one, but whatever, maybe I'll make passover related :P.

MY E-PENIS IS BIGGER THAN YOURS

8=================================>

...and this is my fag...

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-02 14:59:06

God Damnit, stupid me for forgetting to post it.

-:Crispy-O's:-

[Talk] Cereal Boxes

...and this is my fag...

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-02 16:34:17

At 4/2/07 02:57 PM, El-Presidente wrote: Stamper I just found this hilarious and thought that you deserved to see this. My mom bought these at the store for passover, but this is not the picture I took, because I can't find a better one. I'm also debating whether I should make one, but whatever, maybe I'll make passover related :P.

What the hell is kosher anyways?

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-02 19:11:15

WIP WOP.

looks hella ugly right now, but thats not really why I'm posting this.

so the basic premise of mine is to just put all the interweb fads on one box, but I need some help. first off, I incorporated newgrounds and YTMND in the background, but I also want to stick 4chan in there, and seeing as I've been as far as the homepage about once, and going there again just now hasn't helped, I have no idea how. I was thing of hearts with :3 on em, but I don't think that would be so easily identifiable. also, I'm trying to decide a name, I was thinking either fad flakes! or fads on a cereal. i like the first one becouse it sounds better, but so many people have done blank flakes! its gotten a bit unoriginal.

also if you can't tell all the stuff drawn shittly in black is just really quick to show how its going to go down.

so yeah I'm gonna have the marshmallows be like orly owls, tank men, and shoop da loops 'n shit.

so yeah, c&c on whats done, and help with the stuff I asked is greatly appreciated!

sorry if theres someone already doing something similar, I was too lazy to read through all the pages of [talk].

[Talk] Cereal Boxes

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-02 19:45:00

At 4/2/07 07:11 PM, bucher wrote: WIP WOP.

Shoop da woop has been destroyed by newgrounds. ;_;

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-02 19:55:30

At 4/2/07 07:45 PM, Felipe wrote:
At 4/2/07 07:11 PM, bucher wrote: WIP WOP.
Shoop da woop has been destroyed by newgrounds. ;_;

after tried to draw it, I discovered that it is physically impossible to draw shoop whoop from that angle. so now I drew it in the traditional way and moved it to the right side. don't worry, I wouldn't put something that shitty up on hur.

also, do you people think the four leaf pixelated logo of 4chan would be good to have behind the the stars?

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-02 20:35:08

I need lessons on how to draw people, see the big gap in the middle.

[Talk] Cereal Boxes

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-02 20:54:44

At 4/2/07 08:35 PM, East525 wrote: I need lessons on how to draw people, see the big gap in the middle.

That's a pretty good box design, yep, you just need to tie it together with a great middle. I know how you feel, I'm not the best artist either. I find if you spend a lot of time on your drawing, you'll ultimately get something good. Good luck.

On an unrelated topic, I see someone posted another Pico's box. Lol to that. Hey Bug, if you're reading this,I think this one (9 from the bottom at this point) whips both of ours.

It serves its purpose.

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-02 22:37:36

At 4/2/07 07:55 PM, bucher wrote: after tried to draw it, I discovered that it is physically impossible to draw shoop whoop from that angle. so now I drew it in the traditional way and moved it to the right side. don't worry, I wouldn't put something that shitty up on hur.

How you draw it isn't the point. In what context that you use it, and the fact of how over used it is, is what matters.

also, do you people think the four leaf pixelated logo of 4chan would be good to have behind the the stars?

No, the less dumbass people who go to 4chan the better. And if you haven't noticed, newgrounds is full of them.

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-02 22:52:25

DAMMIT! I feel so dumb. NOOOO! sniiffff.
I just submitted a cereal box called COLONEL CHOCOLATE, with a freaking angry army guy on it, then went to see what other people made and it had already been done but with a different name. Is this still considered stealing?

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-02 23:28:19

At 4/2/07 04:34 PM, KicktheCAN wrote:
What the hell is kosher anyways?

It's when you follow what the Old Testament (Jewish Bible) says you should and shouldn't eat. But this was just a cereal that was PASSOVER kosher, so it just means that it's unleavened bread/cereal so we can eat it for passover this week.

...and this is my fag...

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-02 23:33:59

Lol, the Blams cereal box is pretty awesome. How did the contest go on this long without anyone thinking of that?

It serves its purpose.

BBS Signature

Response to [Talk] Cereal Boxes 2007-04-03 02:19:24

Yeah, i thought that would have been one of the first ideas, but none the less, it's great.