00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Avrram just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,532,646 Views | 29,940 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-14 18:05:14

You for got one: The Heart attack interference. Where he fuckin loses it! lol. Also the WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That is cool too.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-14 23:47:12

At 7/14/04 12:16 PM, bestjeffhardyfan wrote: got a good one today make a caption for this photo

Thats a good one, but this is still the greatest!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-15 00:05:25

At 7/14/04 06:05 PM, Bibby_Ney wrote: You for got one: The Heart attack interference. Where he fuckin loses it! lol. Also the WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That is cool too.

That one should be on top as then funniest. let your rage all out on eugene.
remember you are obligated to review impact but I will do my own stuff I've been doing.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-15 00:09:45

Yea, I know. I have been caught up. Also, I keep forgeting it is at 3. It is a really inconvieniant time. But, i will do my best!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-15 00:26:09

OMG IM BACK WIT DA NEWS!

To the guy who said they only boo'ed Edge when he faced La Resistance is wrong. At recent house shows Edge has been boo'ed.

An Interview with Edge:

On turning heel: "There's a definite chance the fans may turn me heel and that would be cool. I'm better wrestling-wise as a babyface but I find it much easier to get people to hate me - and it would be fun to do that again!"

On cutting his hair: "I'd actually like to get my hair cut, I'm sick of it! If it was up to me it would be short right now."

On his No Way Out attacker never being named - "That's one thing that has really bothered me. I thought we had to touch on what happened but Vince didn't agree. I think it's left a huge hole in the story that hasn't been filled, and needed to be. It doesn't make sense that I was laid out and then came back without going after anybody for it."

It looks like Goldberg, Kevin Nash, & Steve Austin will all be appearing in the upcoming remake of "The Longest Yard" starring Adam Sandler:
MTV spoke to Adam Sandler who revealed new cast additions for his upcoming Paramount film, The Longest Yard, featuring Chris Rock, Burt Reynolds, and James Cromwell.
Goldberg, Steve Austin, Kevin Nash — [will face off against the prison guards],"

Here is the end of Bret Hart's comments about Ric Flair's new book. Read the entire thing here: WrestlingObserver.com

"Foley , Savage and Bret Hart have been doing just fine outside of the world of wrestling. What else has Ric Flair got? I’d like to punch Ric Flair right in the nose - but I’d probably have to kick somebody in the ass to do it! In the infamous words of Dick Cheney, go f**k yourself Ric and be glad that someone like me doesn’t shove your head squarely up your ass someday."

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-15 00:41:43

At 7/15/04 12:26 AM, -Krossroads- wrote: Here is the end of Bret Hart's comments about Ric Flair's new book. Read the entire thing here: WrestlingObserver.com

"Foley , Savage and Bret Hart have been doing just fine outside of the world of wrestling. What else has Ric Flair got? I’d like to punch Ric Flair right in the nose - but I’d probably have to kick somebody in the ass to do it! In the infamous words of Dick Cheney, go f**k yourself Ric and be glad that someone like me doesn’t shove your head squarely up your ass someday."

And that my friends Is why I like Bret Hart! Wow, pretty harsh, even for me! lol. Sweet.

Well, tomorrow is SD. What will happen? Will Cena get is title back(no)? Will Bradshaw lose his title? Will the Eddie/ Mordecai thing happen? All these questions and more tomor--well today on Eastern Standard Time, on SD at 8:00!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-15 19:54:38

see you all after SD! Hopefully Eddie will fall to the Mat from the top of the cage! lol.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-15 20:03:20

At 7/14/04 11:47 PM, -Krossroads- wrote:
At 7/14/04 12:16 PM, bestjeffhardyfan wrote: got a good one today make a caption for this photo

lol I found one just like that

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-15 21:34:55

LordKooler's Smackdown review
1.U.S Title segment rating:***
It was a good segment. Booker T comes out and talks about Angle stripping cena of the U.S Title. Then Booker says that he wants to be the new U.S champion. Then Rene Dupree comes out and says that a frenchman should be the new U.S champion. After that, Kenzo Suzuki came out and speaks japanese. Hiroko translates it and says that Kenzo Suzuki should be the new U.S champion. Then Booker T tells Kenzo Suzuki to speak english. Kenzo suzuki says Booker T's catchphrase "Can you dig it Sucka!" Then John cena comes out and says that Dupree, Booker T, and Kenzo that they are like Dorphy, Toto, Scarecrow, Tin man, and Cowardly lion from Wizard of Oz.
2.Rey Mysterio & Spike dudley vs Chavo guerrero & Jamie noble rating:***
A good Cruiserweight tag team match. After noble hit the Tiger Driver on Spike, D'von interfered and distracted the referee. Then Bubba came out and attacked Noble. Making Spike dudley win.
3.John Cena vs Booker T & Rene Dupree & Kenzo suzuki rating:****1/2
This was a great Handicap match. Cena would've won this match if Luther Reigns didn't interfere.
4.Paul London vs D'von dudley rating:***
Ever since London & Kidman won the tag team titles, They've been getting a great push. And this was a good match. Paul london won at the end after a German Suplex pin on D'von.
5.JBL vs Eddie Guerrero rating:****
A great cage match to end Smackdown. It was like last year's Brock Lesnar vs Vince mcmahon cage match and TNA's AJ Styles vs D'lo Brown cage match. I liked Eddie's frog splash he did from the top of the steel cage. When Eddie and JBL were fighting on the top of the cage, El gran luchadore came out and helped JBL retain his championship! Then at the end were El gran luchadore was on top of the cage, Eddie took off El gran luchadore's mask revealing Kurt angle! This sets up the Angle vs Eddie guerrero match at Summerslam.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-15 22:04:56

OMFG! Kurt! It is a miracle! Kurt did 2 great things: 1) Destroyed Cena thrugh 3 guys and Luther. 2) Screwed Eddie of the title!

Somehow I knew It would end with interference. I could feel it! Damn was I right! Yea! Go Kurt!

For the caption abouve:

Orton: What do you mean Eugene used laxitives in the brownies for the chocolate? Idon't fee--AH! It Burns!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-15 22:05:45

I hate Kurt Angle and i hope Eddie beats him at SummerSlam!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-15 22:08:39

At 7/15/04 10:05 PM, wwefan4life wrote: I hate Kurt Angle and i hope Eddie beats him at SummerSlam!

Aw what do you know? Kurt is an Olympic gold medalist and Eddie will have his head crushed in by Kurt at SS!
It's True! It's Damn True!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-15 22:11:18

I hate Kurt Angle and everything about him and i could care less if he won at the olympics! and Eddie is gonna beat him!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-15 23:44:30

At 7/15/04 10:11 PM, wwefan4life wrote: I hate Kurt Angle and everything about him and i could care less if he won at the olympics! and Eddie is gonna beat him!

He won't win. Luther will have something to say about that. And kurt will make Eddie tap to the anglelock! Woooo!

It seems Angle has already beaten Eddie. he isn't the champ nowis he? Muahahaha!

Fuck Teh Faces! Hazza For Heels!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-16 00:33:19

Screw Luther! Eddie beat Angle at Wrestlemania and hes gonna do it again at summer slam! and he'll do the frog splash on angle so bad that he'll feel the pain a year later!
Viva La Raza

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-16 00:56:36

Alrite well im sick of *arguing* with someone whos all about the bad guys and a low class clown! sorry wwe fans for reading this part of entertainment! have a nice night!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-16 01:00:35

At 7/15/04 10:11 PM, wwefan4life wrote: I hate Kurt Angle and everything about him and i could care less if he won at the olympics! and Eddie is gonna beat him!

HE WON W/ A BROKEN FRICKEN' NECK!

lol. I watched "Red Dragon" instead. I doubt I missed anything important since Smackdown! is boring as hell.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-16 01:34:23

At 7/16/04 01:00 AM, -Krossroads- wrote:
HE WON W/ A BROKEN FRICKEN' NECK!

lol. I watched "Red Dragon" instead. I doubt I missed anything important since Smackdown! is boring as hell.

You did! It was fuckin awesome! The Eddie/JBL thing was great then El Gran Luchador interfered and cost eddie the title! But, when Luchador tried to leave eddie pulled off his mask while he was going over the cage! It was Angle!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-16 12:31:16

its super kurt to the rescue!

As soon as he was in the cage I was like.. that has to be angle..same body frame and everything. No hair either

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-16 12:53:23

Angle has always kicked ass, Eddie vs Angle should be good. The_Redangleprince didn't you like the part when Eddie frogsplashed bradshaw from the top of the cage? it was awsome, ok so the imapct wasen't has big as when Angle moosaulted from the top of the cage a few years ago and missed Benoit, but still it was pretty sweet!

Thanks to Ninjar for the sig. -NGSM

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-16 12:55:32

Hey Red, not all of the cage match was bad. Like, remember when Kurt came it and cost Eddie the Title? That was the best part! Wooo! SD wasn't all that bad. Cena went up against Kenzo Suzuki, Rene Dupree, and Booker T. In a 3 on 1 handicap tag match. Kenzo got DQ'ed after he was choking John while in the tree of woe, with a piece of Huruka's cloth, outside the ring, behind the post. He was DQed. then Dupree came in, lost to an inside cradle. And bookerwon it after luther gave his revenge by throwing cena into the steel post. Why? John threw luther though a wall after John went after Angle. Booker hit the scissor kick, 1, 2, 3!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-16 14:12:36

haha, this may sound dumb, but lets make a game, everyone take the word "Pants" and put it in a Wrestler's qoute, like replace the last word with Pants or something. yeah, yeah, shut up, if you don't like it, don't play, (LOL!) I'm just trying to light things more up.

Brock Lesnar: The next big Pants!
Falir: to be the man, woo! you gotta beat the Pants!
Austin; and thats the pants line, cause stone cold said pants!
Angle: I won these Gold medals with a Broken Freakin Pants!

add more to the list....

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-16 14:22:36

At 7/16/04 02:17 PM, The_Redangleprince wrote:
At 7/16/04 02:12 PM, ref wrote: Brock Lesnar: The next big Pants!
Falir: to be the man, woo! you gotta beat the Pants!
Austin; and thats the pants line, cause stone cold said pants!
Angle: I won these Gold medals with a Broken Freakin Pants!
IF you smelllllllllll The Rock's pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your pants have a three minutes warning!!

Evil Pants!!...INDEED.

Smackdown: Welcome everyone to PANTSdown!
Booker t: you didn't Pants that.. tell me you did not just Pants that!
big show: Welllll, well its the Pants show!
Randy Ortan: I am the Pants killer!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-16 15:20:29

i knew that angle would come back at summer slam now he should become a wrestler again and then bring back heyman
if he fires the divas then

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL ILL GO TO SD AND CLIMB ON THE BARACADE AND JUMP ON HIM
lol

click this if he fires divas http://members.tripod.com/~Sabretooth319/koangle.htm

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-16 16:21:51

Impact review! From me to you! Play by play. every friday! BooYah!

Here is the first, but not last, impact review!

1st Match: Triple X(Primetime and The fallen angel) vs Team japan:

Well, the Tajiri wannabe spits red mist in the air and then freaks out the fallen angel. The teams went blow for blow untill The Tajiri Wannabe sprays Green mist in his partner's eyes when The Angel ducked. Primetime got a kick on the wannabe and they did a suplex powerbomb to win. winners: Triple X

2nd Match: Sabu vs Some Guy

Someguy, having a clear weight and size advantage, was no match for the fuckin crazy Sabu! They did go blow for blow untill sabu brought in a chair, set it up and vaulted himself on the guy in the corner. He then set him up paralell to the ropes, set the chair up next tpo the ropes, jumed over the guy, on the chair, and on the ropes for a triple Jump moonsault(Ripping off the fallen angel's perfect moonsault). Winner: Sabu. Taunted raven by using his winning stance.

3rd match: Monty Brown vs some other guy.

Yea, the title says it all. 1:28 into the match, Monty hit the Pounce and wins. Winner: The Alpha Male, Monty Brown. Jobber match. Taunted the Greatest heel ever, Jeff Jarret, after the match was over.

Segment of 6 points of Impact: Jarret says he is the greatest, and is. I can't say anything about this cause I would discrase Jarret by using his words. lol.

4 th Match: This Dude w/ Abyss and Goldilocks vs a Guy.

I hated this match. The Dude's finishng fisherman suplex was cool though. Goldilocks was all over him at the end of the match. Abyss confused and Jealous of the Dude. Winner: The Dude Goldilocks Bought for stuff...yea.

Final Match: AMW vs Shane and Kazarian w/ some chick.

Great match. Words can't even describe the action. In the end, it came to the Judges, Dusty Rhodes, to make the call. AMW won. Cheap. Shane and kazarian were better.

I told you, no rant, No ratings, Just play by play. It is the dawn of a new day. Just let me know how this feels. All i say is: Fuck Teh Faces! Hazza For Heels! Bitch!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-16 16:55:50

The best pants there is, the best pants there was, & the best pants who ever will be.

Word Pants!

Hellllloo Pantsss! (Hello Ladies, Val Venus)

What about naming finishing moves with pants?

The Razor's Pants
The pants down (The low down)
5 star frog pants
figure four pants lock
Shattered Pants

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-16 17:11:11

Stone cold Pants!
The Rock Pants!
The People's Pants(Sounds normal, hmmm?)
The Pantsagree
The Batista Pants!
The RKPants!
The Pants Shot!
The Pants End
Sweet Chin Pants.
Pantsdrive(Goodwill)
The Crippler Pants
The Swanton Pants
Twist of Pants(sounds like a bad drink)
The Steiner Pants.
The Pantsslam!
The Tombstone Pants.
Alright, I am pants...I mean done.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-16 17:43:09

Stable Pants:

The Four Pantsmen

The Hardy Pants!

The Dudley Pants

Pants and Pantstion

The Pants(Brood)

The Legion of Pants

The Pantsaration

The Pantsolytes

Team pants

Right to Pants

X-Pants

No more pants guys!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-16 18:38:46

ya the pants are dead and burried

you no to get rid of pants it would have been easier to trough them out or sell them or donate them

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-16 19:57:23

last night on SD they were lieing to us they said cage match was first ever and it was best ever
1. SD has had lots of cage matches
2. SD had the Royale Rumble as a main event after the ppv
3. SD had the first ever broardcast 60 min iron man match when lesner began his title reign