00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Callipsio just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,531,881 Views | 29,939 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-19 02:38:32

WWE is cool! I'm in.

Top 50 Reviewers

Top 200 Medal Points

Follow me on miiverse MELLOWYELLOWHDR

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-19 13:02:13

make a caption for this pic

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-19 13:43:15

At 7/19/04 01:02 PM, bestjeffhardyfan wrote: make a caption for this pic

Ref: "Really? You are a non identical Siamese-American Conjoined Twin? Were are you joined again?"

Cena: Take one guess bitch. I'm not a snitch, I like to pitch, but But I can't, so my ass is now a ditch. Work Fuck!

or

Head huimping! The new rage from Asia!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-19 14:56:10

I have some news on Ultimo dragon and Jeff hardy.

Ultimo dragon will be returning to WWE in November. Upon his return, he will be wrestling without his mask, working under his real name.

I've heard some details regarding a phone call that was made by Hawaiian Championship Wrestling and Jeff Hardy.

HCW had asked hardy to work their 7/21 show teaming with a local Hawaiian wrestler against Great muta and Satoshi Kojima of All Japan pro wrestling. Jeff did not commit to the date, and it had been past the deadline when he began to wish he could work with Muta and Kojima.

Hardy is hopeful that the promotion will contact him for their next show. Though, the group is looking to lose a ton of money at their 7/21 event.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-19 16:09:18

ok.

Kenzo: I hope people think this as a shining wizard. not some sick position.

Cena: wtf thats not how its done.

On another note who was that guy in the promo will heyman. is it john heindrich. the next brock lesnar.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-19 20:06:46

Where did you hear that taker would fight heidenrick i thought he would chalenge for wwe title he hasn't gotten one since before the buried alive match

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-19 23:08:09

At 7/19/04 09:12 PM, The_Redangleprince wrote:
IRONMAN MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god, someone pinch me. It's a dream. Triple H? Benoit? OMFG!!!!!

Yes its true and if they mirror sd iron man match the contender will win the title.

now for the raw rip-off the old reds reviews
-Go Regal I too cry. what a fury of punches.
-next raw there is a rubber match for taryhno v. la resistance
-oh raw diva search my eyes like. oogle 0.o. watch the black one get booted first. what register for voting screw that I like the click unlimited amounts for voting.
-lol jerchio whore-train gurrls look at mah secksay hurr.
-what chaos in uncle erics office... that was funny bischoff shut up you stupid sluts.
-rosey the new intern superhero.
-I admit I am liking batista in ring style. did batista do enough damage to benoit. lets hope not we want a fair match.
-kane needs to tomstone some jobber and have their neck broken to get the fear back. using kane is a jobber boo...
-batista teh face killer.
-ugh I am only going to vote if the phone # is 800-wwe-1337
-foolish edge you should have purposely got counted out. so may nearfalls 1 2 29/10thsssssssssss. that was obvious a roll up wins.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-20 00:33:53

At 7/19/04 11:16 PM, The_Redangleprince wrote: Damn Edge, steals another one! But you could tell he's going heel.

Did you not all hear the "Randy" chants when he kicked out from the second spear? Oh yeah.

Batista the Face Killer....I like it.

Yea, and Did you hear the Cheering for Batista When he gave Benoit the Batista Bomb? It was awesome. I smell a push! Yea!

Edge is heel...well in my book. Even if he goes heel, I will hate his ass.

I have a bad feeling about Hunters chances. Why? Eugene. Could be an Omen.

Jericho Deserved that, huh red?! See, people who shampoo too much loose matches! lol.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-20 00:47:11

Edge will definently go heel. What kind of face cheats to win? His match with Orton on Raw & last week with Batista he cheated to win. True faces dont cheat to win.

Kenzo: Cena! Your supposed to be turned the other way when playing leap frog!

At 7/19/04 12:57 AM, LordKooler wrote: Gail Kim is out of action as one of her implants was leaking.

lol. I didnt even know they were fake. Shes hot as hell, I hope she comes back soon.

Its in my sig but I'll post it here anyways. Round 2 has begun so start voting bitches:) (I have been watching The Assistant,lol)
KFW Championship Battle Royal, Round 2

Also, if you have seen I,Robot then go to my site & tell me what you thought via poll. My review is up for it as well.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-20 00:54:25

What about Eddie? He does and the crowd loves it. Probably because Edge doesn't show to all that he does. He sneaks it. No one likes a sneak. Eddie Throws it out in the Open, even in his entrence song! lol.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-20 01:43:23

I think the more open you are with people, you'll have more fun in life b/c you're not hiding anything from anyone!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-20 01:58:00

At 7/20/04 01:43 AM, wwefan4life wrote: I think the more open you are with people, you'll have more fun in life b/c you're not hiding anything from anyone!

True, and more people may like you cause you are honest. Hehe, but I love Lying too much! lol.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-20 01:59:42

maybe if you didnt lie so much...more ppl would like you

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-20 02:04:04

At 7/20/04 12:54 AM, Bibby_Ney wrote: What about Eddie? He does and the crowd loves it. Probably because Edge doesn't show to all that he does. He sneaks it. No one likes a sneak. Eddie Throws it out in the Open, even in his entrence song! lol.

Well he is Mexican. lol

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-20 02:06:25

Mexican's rock! :D i should know ;) anyway im off to bed! night everyone!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-20 02:46:00

im in ___________________________________________________________________________

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-20 03:30:41

Wait for your Numeber man. Yes taker does rule. Just, next time, don't do that fuckin ___________ thing ok?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-20 12:09:18

The Iron Man match should be interesting. Ill probably just turn on the last 5 minutes to see who wins.

Everyone who's going to vote on the diva boards, Vote Carmella!

DIY

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-20 12:11:09

Is Eugene really gone from wrestling? If he is, thats a bad way to go out.

Has anyone seen this "impact wrestling"?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-20 12:18:06

yeah wtf is up with eugene? I'll be glad if the gimmick is done and they bring him back as something different though..

fuckingkidsoffmylawn you are # 99! welcome to da club!

an Iron man match with HHH and Benoit.... Thats going to be a classic!

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-20 12:51:45

At 7/20/04 12:11 PM, -Towelie- wrote: Is Eugene really gone from wrestling? If he is, thats a bad way to go out.

Has anyone seen this "impact wrestling"?

I have done reviews, look back 2 pages and at the bottom is my Impact review. It is from TNA Wrestling!

Benoit vs Hunter! Woot! But, as I said before somehing is unsettling about the match. I feel like Hunter will be screwed. Just my hunch, but I feel something bad's a coming for Hunter.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-20 13:36:54

i dident see RAW what happened to Eugene?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-20 13:51:50

At 7/20/04 01:36 PM, -78- wrote: i dident see RAW what happened to Eugene?

Well, he got his ass whipped 2 Raw's ago, and this Raw he was not there. He is gone, but I feel like there is one more thing that he has to do. I don't know what, but you will see.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-20 14:20:41

At 7/20/04 01:51 PM, Bibby_Ney wrote:
Well, he got his ass whipped 2 Raw's ago, and this Raw he was not there. He is gone, but I feel like there is one more thing that he has to do. I don't know what, but you will see.

did they say he was gone or is that just everyone's assumption?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-20 14:37:09

At 7/20/04 02:20 PM, -78- wrote:
At 7/20/04 01:51 PM, Bibby_Ney wrote:
did they say he was gone or is that just everyone's assumption?

Eric doucheoff said he was gone but im not completly sure. I hope not, I hope he gets revenge on them >:(

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-20 15:21:25

He will Towelie. I feel during the Ironman Match Eygene will make sure Hunter won't win. I just have a bad feeling about Hunter in Ironman Matches. One of the last times in an Ironman Match Hunter was attacked by Taker in his return with the american Bad Ass thing.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-20 16:47:55

At 7/20/04 01:59 AM, wwefan4life wrote: maybe if you didnt lie so much...more ppl would like you

No damn it I hate this oh be yourself philopy crap. ok so if you shy boring and like video games and have no girlfriends and barely any friends tell me then would you want to be yourself or a poser. keep in mind you cant change your orginal self.

Ok batista should be getting a singles push but what for the wins the publicity, cant be or could be for whc title or IC this could bring the fall of evolution if batista gets either of them.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-20 17:10:07

Iscrulz, If evolotion Breaks up, and edge Goes heel. Since the fans have been cheering Batista he will go Face(sadly but will still root for him) and win the IC title.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-20 17:24:11

I wish I could say this to randy orton right now.

"You shouldnt call yourself the legend killer when all you do is spit in their face, and beat them up when they are like over 50 years old, asshole."

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-20 18:34:16

At 7/20/04 05:15 PM, The_Redangleprince wrote:
At 7/20/04 05:10 PM, Bibby_Ney wrote: Iscrulz, If evolotion Breaks up, and edge Goes heel. Since the fans have been cheering Batista he will go Face(sadly but will still root for him) and win the IC title.
Screw that, Batista is the Face Killer! He'll beat Jericho down, then take the IC title from Edge and THEN Edge will go heel, but he will not go for the title....

Yea, I know. I am just fuckin with you! lol. I knew that would boil your blood red! XD HAHAHAHA!