00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

1Her0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,532,796 Views | 29,940 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-02-05 03:58:39

Woops, It's a triple threat, not a fatal-four-way. Thats what I get for skimming through the spoilers at 3am...

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-02-05 07:40:47

thats ok, that early in the morning my brain never work..unlike the rest of the time where I get an ocasional thought..lol

i'm rooting for Eddie, I really want him as a champ!

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-02-05 21:46:47

LordKooler's "Smackdown!" review
1.Scotty 2 Hotty & Rikishi vs The Bashams rating:***
A good tag team championship match to start off the show. The match got better when rikishi got tagged in and attacked the bashams. And then rikishi was about to give shaniqua a banzai drop but doug basham saved shaniqua from getting squashed.
Anyway, It was cool to see that Scotty & Rikishi won the tag team championship.
2.Big show vs Billy gunn rating:***1/2
A decent United states title match. It had it's moments. But I thought billy gunn was gonna win the U.S title after he used to fame-asser. But the big show kicked out! But when billy gunn was about to do the fame-asser again, Big show countered it and turned it into the sidewalk slam to win!
3.Eddie guerrero segment rating:***
When michael cole was about to talk to eddie, Brock lesnar came out and congratulated eddie on winning the smackdown royal rumble and then brock said that he isn't afraid of goldberg.
But eddie said the voices in his head turn him into latino heat.
Brock says that's stupid and angers eddie!
4.Jamie noble vs billy kidman rating:***
A good cruiserweight match. Both men do a good job in the ring.
But then, nidia comes out and throws noble's money to the crowd.
This distracts noble, But kidman gave him the BK bomb and won!
5.Rey mysterio music video rating:***1/2
A music video for the rey mysterio song "Crossing borders" off WWE originals. The song is decent. It sounds spanglish (A mixture of spanish and english.)
6.Chavo guerrero Sr vs rey mysterio rating:***
A good match with chavo's dad. Chavo Sr did good in the match after chavo guerrero distracted mysterio. After mysterio won, Chavo guerrero attacked mysterio.
7.Kurt angle vs hardcore holly rating:****
A great match to end the show. It had lots of action, exitement, and fun! When holly used the alabama slam on angle, Angle put his foot on the rope before the 3 count. Thus breaking the pin.
Kurt angle won after holly tapped out to the angle lock. Then paul heyman comes out and says that kurt angle is the No.1 contender for the WWE championship at Wrestlemania XX.
But then, The big show comes out and says that he wants to be the No.1 contender. But john cena comes and does a funny rap about the big show. So heyman puts angle, big show, and john cena in a triple threat match at no way out.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-02-05 22:25:24

But then, The big show comes out and says that he wants to be the No.1 contender. But john cena comes and does a funny rap about the big show. So heyman puts angle, big show, and john cena in a triple threat match at no way out.

oh yeah go John or kurt. I hope eddie wins that would be crazzzzzyyyy. Torrie and Sable in playboy meh seen it already. what we need is trish and terri or trish and stacey. I already saw jakies tits twice. the camra man sux he keeps missing everythng like when stacy goes throuh the rops it shows the sides of her grrrrr

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-02-06 00:20:04

backlash is going to be in benoits home town in cananda hopefully he be the champ. I bet goldberg will interfere spear lesnar and put eddie on him right when the ref gets up or hit him with a chair. good for rikishi an sctty2hty. as for playboy spread meh get new divas even dawn marie would be better or have it a lesbian shoot(haha3x)

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-02-06 00:39:03

I found out more info about the WWE's "Hardcore" brand.

If WWE's "hardcore brand does happen, Many are expecting the show will replace confidential. Although confidential started out doing strong ratings, it's been on decline since WWE decided not to reveal as much "inside" information on the show.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-02-06 00:49:24

That'd be pretty sweet to see John Cena get the belt. He'll probably get his shot sometime this year.

As for Zach Gowen, I'm glad he's gone. It was nothin but a gimmick...

and for the whole playboy thing, I was kinda hopin for a raw Duo such as Stacy and Trish

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-02-06 01:19:59

At 2/6/04 12:49 AM, MickFoliac wrote: and for the whole playboy thing, I was kinda hopin for a raw Duo such as Stacy and Trish

Trish will never pose nude for anything. She wants to be known as a wrestler and not just another bimbo like Stacy or Torri or any of the other 'eye candy' chicks. And I respect her greatly for that, but I still don't want to ever see her win the woman's title anytime soon...

So what do y'all think will happen with the Kane/Undertaker thing this Monday? 'Taker will definitely not be making a physical appearance, but do you think it will just be more videos and special effects, or will someone like Mideon and Viscera run out and attack Kane? I for one am hoping for the Mideon/Viscera thing, as it would be more 'messages' from the Undertaker, without directly linking him to it.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-02-06 07:42:18

if that were the case I'd just want midion...Visera is a crappy wrestler, always has been. Course alone Midion doesn't stand a chance against Kane but it would be cool...

I happen to like eye candy....I'd buy a playboy with Stacy featured.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-02-06 07:44:00

Do any of you watch JCW or Pride FC?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-02-06 07:48:13

I don't think i get those..to be honest i'm not sure what they are either. info please!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-02-06 12:06:45

Personally, I want Sean O'Haire instea of Mideon or Viscera. Mideon or Viscera would be too obvious, plus, Sean O'Haire had that "Devil's Advocate" gimmick going on. It would link him to Taker in a credible way, but at the same time you'd be like "WTF? Why is O'Haire attacking Kane? He's a SD superstar, and has never even met Kane, so what's up?" Then we could get a interbrand match of Kane vs. O'Haire at NWO, which would be used as the stage for Taker to make his triumphant return.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-02-06 12:16:11

that would be cool but there is still that WTF factor..if the fans don't get it, it doesn't work.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-02-06 14:28:23

Here is a possible No Way Out spoiler.

With it now looking as though there are two people in line for a WWE championship match against brock lesnar at Wrestlemania XX (Goldberg and the winner of the three-way at No Way Out), there are two few different ways WWE can go about doing this.

The first would have brock lesnar take on goldberg and the winner of the three-way match at No Way Out in a three-way WWE championship match at Wrestlemania XX. This isn't likely to happen, however, since there is already one three-way world title match on the card (Triple H vs shawn michaels vs chris benoit), and I doubt WWE would want two of them on the show.

The second option that appears to be more likely to happen, is to have eddie guerrero defeat brock lesnar for the title at No Way Out. This way, WWE can still have a goldberg vs brock lesnar singles match at wrestlemania as scheduled. Guerrero would then go into wrestlemania as the champion and would face the winner of the kurt angle vs john cena vs big show three-way match.

If guerrero does walk out as the champion, Kurt angle is obviously
the top candidate to challenge him for the belt. As I've read in the past, Angle is set to turn heel at any given moment and it's been rumored that he'd be entering a program with eddie guerrero upon turning.

Keep in mind that nothing is definite at this time, but this is a very
strong possibility. If I find out anything else, I'll be sure to keep everyone informed.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-02-06 14:57:48

I dont care if angle turns heel but I dont want to see him fued with lesnar again. the undertakers return would be great at no way out as mentioned above. I just hope the videos get better each week.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-02-06 16:18:43

I'm back, been sick for a while...
Can I open a new topic?
Who do you want to own each title, it can be anyone at all!
WWE: Angle, it was either him or Cena and Cena wouldn't look good with a title on.
WWE tag team:Cena and Bradshaw??? who knows? it could happen!
WWE cruiserweight: Rey, obvious.
U.S Champ: Undertaker, thats if he goes back to Smackdown.
Women's title: Lita, cause she's my fav diva.
Heavyweight title:RVD, he deserves it.
Intercontinental:RVD, best dam one yet.
If the hardcore title was still in, Mick Foley

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-02-06 18:13:58

At 2/6/04 04:18 PM, RVD-5 wrote: WWE: Angle, it was either him or Cena and Cena wouldn't look good with a title on.

Angle is a good champ, but it's been done. Cena would look good with the title, but not yet. My choice is Eddie Guerrero. He deserves this.

WWE tag team:Cena and Bradshaw??? who knows? it could happen!

Bradshaw deserves nothing, imo. He sucks, and Cena is better than the tag division at the moment. The tag champs should still be the Bashams.

WWE cruiserweight: Rey, obvious.

Again, its been done. Rey is starting to look like the Triple H of cruiserweights (lets ignore the politicing for a moment). Besides that, Ultimo Dragon and Shannon Moore deserve their moment in the sun.

U.S Champ: Undertaker, thats if he goes back to Smackdown.

Taker is a maineventer. If he had the us title, it would be as bad as Big Show's current reign. Show is a mainevent talent with midcard belt, and his title is always on backburner, discrediting it. Put the strap on either Cena, Rey, O'Haire, Rhyno, A-Train or Tajiri

Women's title: Lita, cause she's my fav diva.

Victoria. She is the best diva to ever grace a wwe ring.

Heavyweight title:RVD, he deserves it.

Maybe he does, but Jericho, Benoit, Booker T, Kane and Matt Hardy deserve it more. (if they ever let Hardy out of his midcard slump. He's a maineventer waiting to happen!)

Intercontinental:RVD, best dam one yet.

I agree whole heartedly. I'd love to see an ECW style match between him and Tommy Dreamer for the IC Belt :D Lance Storm would be another EXCELLENT choice. Or get it back on Christian. or on Stevie Richards, or Mark Jindrak, or Rene Dupree, or Rob Conway. There are so many IC contenders...

If the hardcore title was still in, Mick Foley

Mick isn't a wrestler anymore. He's a personality, like Stone Cold. The hardcore belt is better off dead as the only two to compete for it are RVD and Tommy Dreamer (maybe Spike or Stevie Richards, too)

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-02-06 19:09:59

WWE Title: Guerrero He is everything a champ should be, a respected name, a great wrestler, and charismatic. Angle has had his moments in the spotlight, but Eddie is just now getting his chance. A one month reign would be an insult...

U.S Ttile: Cena He's still a little green for main-event. And like the chess piece said, a main-eventer like Big Show having it just makes it seem worthless...

Cruiserweight: Ultimo Dragon Why is he wrestling on Velocity? Ultimo is one of the biggest names in Japan and known all over the world. Vince signed him to job to his 300 pound giants and beat indy nobodies...

SD Tag Titles: The APA None of the other Smackdown tag teams really mean anything right now, and an APA run is way over due. (where the hell is Faarooq?)

--------------------------------------------------------

World Heavyweight Title: Benoit Same as Guerrero, he's been busting his ass in the WWE for years for nothing. Benoit is world renounced for being one of the greatest technical wrestlers there is, yet since he isn't 6'4 and doesn't have 'good mic skills' he's stuck in midcard limbo, only to advance to the manievent to make someone else look good...

Intercontential Ttile: Jericho I'd put him as the Heavyweight champ, but Benoit jumped to Raw. Jericho is just like Guerrero, he's got everything it takes to be a great champ. But Benoit is just more deserving...

Raw Tag Titles: Batista and Orton The Dudleys are just boring now, and Rick Flair doesn't look right tagging with Batista. The Raw tag division is even more bland than SD...

Woman's Title: Victoria Vicky is the best they got. I love her psycho gimmick (I like the crazy chicks in general). I do like how they have Molly as champ, and aren't having her feud with Trish or Lita. I hate how they always give the 'pretty chicks' the biggest pushes, but they seem to be actually focusing woman's wrestling on WRESTLING!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-02-06 19:52:17

WWE Championship: Eddie guerrero I think it would be cool to see eddie beat brock and win the WWE championship.
Eddie may not be a heavyweight. But I think he deserves the title.
U.S Championship: John cena Why does every john cena vs big show match have to be a non-title match? I really want cena to win the U.S championship.
Cruiserweight championship: Ultimo dragon That guy really needs to win the cruiserweight championship. Because when the WWE were hyping his debut, I didn't want him to wrestle jobbers on Velocity.
Smackdown Tag-Team championship: A.P.A What happend here? I remember when they returned to smackdown when the undertaker was getting a beating by the F.B.I and they've been on ever since. But all of the sudden, They ended up on Velocity.
World heavyweight championship: Chris benoit Ever since he won the royal rumble and made his recent jump to RAW,
Benoit would make a great world heavyweight champion.
Intercontinental championship: Chris benoit I also want benoit to win the intercontinental championship too. Remember when the ultimate warrior won the intercontinental championship
and beat hulk hogan for the WWE championship at Wrestlemania VI?
Women's championship: Victoria She's doing pretty good in those non-title matches against molly holly. And I think victoria will win the women's title at Wrestlemania XX.
RAW Tag-Team championship: Dudley BoyzThese guys were good tag-team champions in both ECW and WWE. But maybe they'll win the tag-tag championship again someday.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-02-06 23:30:13

WWE champ--Eddie...DESERVES it!
World Champ-HBK...He's still got it..Jericho needs it again.
U.S. Title-Rhyno, Cena, so many more
IC Title-RVD, Jericho, Matt Hardy, Stevie Richards, Dreamer, Test, Storm and So many more
Raw Tag belts-Jindrak/Cade, or Storm/Venis
Smackdown belts-Bashams
Womens-Victoria-That Widow's peak is a damn cool move.
Cruserweight-I'd like to see Kidman with it again..or Moore believe it or not.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-02-07 02:54:42

> WWE Title: goldberg if hes drafted just kidding angle is the best candidate
>U.S Title: i m saying bradshaw but cena is a favorite the bigshow needs to lose it
>Cruiserweight: Ultimo Dragon hey thats my wrestler. you know he held nine belts at the same time. he should be on smackdown regularly
>SD Tag team Titles: the bashman they cheat so clever each time and win or the world greatest tag team they need to start a fued
>World Heavyweight Title: for sure benoit.
>Intercontential Title: booker t
>Raw Tag Titles: jericho and christian the trish threesome needs to quit
>Woman's Title: hmm lita as a face victoria as heel would get it.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-02-07 04:11:49

That'd be awesome to see Matt Hardy as the Intercontinental champion, and John Cena as the US champion

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-02-07 10:00:42

yeah, hopefully it will happen..I can see an IC run for Matt..

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-02-07 11:16:40

WWE BELT: Eddie gurrero
U.S: John cena
SD tag titles; The worlds greatest tag team or APA

World title:MARK HENRY lol im jokeing uhh Chris jericho or HBK
IC: Matt hardy, RVD, Christian
WORLD TAG TEAM:Batista and Randy not ric flair he is to old and the dudlyies never deserve a rematch
WOMENS TITLE: Victoria she is a great wrestler and she is very sexy

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-02-08 02:37:49

my no way out predictions are
rey mysterio wins and mask stays on

noble gets the win unless he distracted or dqed

the triple threat I want cena to win it

wwe title probably lesnar which I wouldn't want to happen

goldberg will interfere and lesner will either pin/submitt eddie or end up getting DQed. It would be great to see lesnar lose to eddie cuz of goldberg

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-02-08 03:09:59

WWE Title: Angle Cena is damn close though

WWE Tag Title: id say WGTT

Cruiserweight: Shannon Moore Or Ultimo Dragon

US Title: Cena or even Rhyno

RAW

World Heavyweight: Kane Jericho Or Beniot

World Tag: Orton and Batista

Intercontinental: RVD

Womens : Victoria

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-02-08 04:04:39

ok my wrestler is gonna be scott hall

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-02-08 07:38:13

thats fine.

WWE may add another person to evolution..Just a rumor though. Not sure who they would use either.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-02-08 21:58:58

At 2/8/04 07:38 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: WWE may add another person to evolution..Just a rumor though. Not sure who they would use either.

They could get a DIVA, so they'd have all the gold on RAW

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-02-08 22:13:36

nahh I think that would be a bad idae....hmmm

ok guys who should be the new member of evolution? And while were at it, how bout a rival stable?

BBS Signature