00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

creambee just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

401,331 Views | 14,720 Replies

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-06 01:29:15

At 12/6/03 01:17 AM, biteme2514 wrote: What's going on here though?

Virtually nothing I'd say.

All that I have been doing is posting and playing Generals at different times.

You know, I think soon I'll be bored enough to do Flash again, but this time I will keep it a secret until I submit it.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-06 02:24:34

Well, I'm going to log out nice and early tonight. I just want to blow some time watching TV or something before going to bed. I mean, I worked hard this week, what with school and all the posting and everything. I deserve a little bit of rest, don't you think? Anyways, I just noticed that I still haven't gotten any replies in that You've Got Questions. I Do Too. thread. It's probably not immediately obvious, but the thread's about something that happened to me at a Radio Shack. Really, check that thread out and leave a reply or two if you can. I just hate spending a lot of time making threads that no one replies to. Here are my posting stats for the night of December 5th, 2003...

Last night: 10,497 in total (36.331 per day)
Tonight: 10,502 in total (36.223 per day)
Changes: + 5 posts; - 0.108 PPD

You know, I'm really hoping I'll be able to get a lot of posts tomorrow but with all the crap I need to get done, I don't think I'll be posting much at all. I mean, I have to march in a freakin' parade, for Fulps' sake! I may be free from school for the weekend, but I still have about a million other obligations. It sucks to be me. Still, I'll be logging on pretty early in the morning and from there, I'll most likely be posting for about three hours before heading off to don a Santa hat so I can wave like a moron to people I'll never see again. Doesn't that sound exciting?

*groans*

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-06 03:35:01

At 12/6/03 02:24 AM, biteme2514 wrote: I still haven't gotten any replies in that You've Got Questions. I Do Too. thread.

I'm the first to respond, so check it out.

You know, I'm really hoping I'll be able to get a lot of posts tomorrow but with all the crap I need to get done, I don't think I'll be posting much at all.

Always with the excuses. ;-)

Well, here are my superior stats:

Yesterday: 6,144 in total (15.834 per day)
Today: 6,154 in total (15.819 per day)
Difference: 10 in total (-0.015 per day)

Looks like I'm twice as good as you are at posting.

I'll still be around for a little bit.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-06 07:59:31

ytjryjfgjif

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-06 08:00:44

hello

i am only posting here to get up my posts

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-06 09:22:55

Well dont spam the thread, ask to become a member then you surely would get your post count up considering this is the OCP we post quite alot you know.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-06 13:51:14

At 12/6/03 09:22 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Well dont spam the thread, ask to become a member then you surely would get your post count up considering this is the OCP we post quite alot you know.

Considering the fact that he just went ahead and spammed up the thread anyways, I don't think he'll be a member of the OCP anytime soon. If he tries that again, I might just contact a mod to remove him.

Anyways, I have about three hours right now, just like I said last night. You know what the sad thing is, though? Only three people have posted in the past ten hours and one of them was just a spammer. Where the hell did all our members go? It seems as if MALforPresident and -mad- just aren't dropping by as much anymore. I think MALforPresident still has computer troubles though. Oh well, I'm not complaining or anything. It's just that things have been slowing down a hell of a lot lately. Must have something to do with the weather... Hehehe...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-06 14:11:54

Yeah ive noticed that too mate. Its been tough but i think its due to personal things that people arent here anymore...I mean a few have exam troubles and stuff. How do you think i feel ??? I post late at night here and then when i wake up ive missed 2 pages of conversation. I dont really think any of you know my name except an elite few so i'll sa it out for all to hear, lol. Im Andy nice to meet you all.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-06 14:27:57

At 12/6/03 02:11 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Yeah ive noticed that too mate. Its been tough but i think its due to personal things that people arent here anymore...I mean a few have exam troubles and stuff. How do you think i feel?

Yeah, I have a few tests at the moment too, but if you think I'm busy now, just wait until January. That's when I have to take my final exams for, like, four courses. I'll be posting about one post a day! However, after I get those exams out of the way, the six months after that are going to be a total breeze. My next semester just consists of some Socials class (which is more or less just some crap about Canadian history), something called Career And Personal Planning (we just call it CAPP, for short), and then, I have a Flash course and a Photoshop course. Those last two should be able to help me out on Newgrounds, don't you think? I mean, don't let word of this get out but there hasn't been a single picture I've used on Newgrounds that I've made myself. I always get someone else to do it.

Oh, and in case you didn't know, my name's Ben. Nice to meet you.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-06 14:28:24

At 12/6/03 01:51 PM, biteme2514 wrote:

Anyways, I have about three hours right now, just like I said last night. You know what the sad thing is, though? Only three people have posted in the past ten hours and one of them was just a spammer. Where the hell did all our members go? It seems as if MALforPresident and -mad- just aren't dropping by as much anymore. I think MALforPresident still has computer troubles though. Oh well, I'm not complaining or anything. It's just that things have been slowing down a hell of a lot lately. Must have something to do with the weather... Hehehe...

I've just been sitting and waiting for people to post.... hi!

Heh... I'm thinking of spending some time outside fairly soon, though...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-06 14:57:35

Well, just stopped by to say hi.

Man I'm tired. Yesterday was a wonderful day for me, History going well, talking to a girl I like for an hour, then posting 30 times here, posting 130+ times on madnessforums (If that ain't OCP, I don't know what is).

Today, I studied a bit for maths, went to play footy (lost 5-3, damn that ref was bad), then came home, studied some more, then was too tired to do anything, posted some on madness again, and now I'm here. Not too long though. I'll be watching "Remember the Titans" in a half an hour. Anybody seen that yet? Anyways, hope to be here till then.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-06 16:04:08

can i become a member?

if so what no. am i?

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-06 16:19:50

At 12/6/03 04:04 PM, Hellz_Advocate wrote: can i become a member?

if so what no. am i?

Dude, get it through your little numb-skull head. They said NO!!! Read the abouve posts if you want to find out why!!!

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-06 16:30:39

At 12/6/03 04:04 PM, Hellz_Advocate wrote: can i become a member?

No!

if so what no. am i?

Did you even read Biteme's post? You are a spammer and we don't tollerate spam up in here. Now take your luggage and head out the door. Come back in like six months when you have fully matured.

Anyway, I came here to check up on you guys and have noticed the Blam Club picking up speed again. Well, they're no threat to us now, but just saying.

Oh, and does anyone here know Mal's AIM? I want to speak to him.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-06 18:52:17

Well Mals not got his AIM on his profile so sorry i dont know it. Shit Feelfree your taking that compulsive posting to new levels mate, im proud of you. Im not really into the MC forums anymore but i still post there from time to time. Hope you get to top poster spot soon, and maybe a Mod, i'll try and put in a good word for you mate.

Well i got flash mx back again on my pc so im gonna be working on some flash tonight so i think this could be my last post till tommorow. I had about 25 posts today so i think im losing steam, lol.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-06 19:01:23

At 12/6/03 06:52 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Well Mals not got his AIM on his profile so sorry i dont know it.

He probably thinks we're not talking to him because we don't care, but really he fucked himself over because he didn't give us his AIM.

Well i got flash mx back again on my pc so im gonna be working on some flash tonight so i think this could be my last post till tommorow.

Flash - Everybody's doing it.

I had about 25 posts today so i think im losing steam, lol.

How do you do it?

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-06 23:54:32

Wow, I haven't posted in here for quite a while. I wish that I would post here more often, but I never really know what to say. I just got Flash MX 2004, and made my first Flash a little while back. You should look it up in my profile and tell me what to change about it. I have already had a bunch of suggestions. I normally post somewhere around 30-40 times a day, now. I can't help it, something always draws me back to the BBS.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-07 01:34:01

At 12/6/03 04:04 PM, Hellz_Advocate wrote: if so what no. am i?

You can be number BANNED.

Ok, that wasnt funny.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-07 02:18:38

At 12/7/03 01:34 AM, TannerCenterwall wrote: You can be number BANNED.
Ok, that wasnt funny.

Funny or not, it works for me. Thanks, Tanner.

Anyways, to everyone else here, I just got back from having to do that whole Lord Of The Rings-themed youth skate at the ice rink. Been volunteering just about all damn day now. But yeah, I'll be around for the next hour or so, trying to catch up on what I missed. It didn't help that I wasn't able to get into the BBS for the past fifteen minutes. Just kept getting error after error after error. Man, how often does the BBS go down anyways? It's crazy. Oh well, doesn't matter now. What's been going on around here, if anything?

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-07 02:35:20

Hey Ben, you know how you wanted to know who sings the song "Great Balls of Fire" right? If so, its Jerry Lee Lewis, if not, well you learned something new today.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-07 02:36:53

At 12/7/03 02:18 AM, biteme2514 wrote: It didn't help that I wasn't able to get into the BBS for the past fifteen minutes. Just kept getting error after error after error.

Yeah I know, I think this error storm could have just been a quick maintainance cycle.

What's been going on around here, if anything?

I just started an addictive new topic in General.

BTW Ben, why weren't you posting at 6:30? Just because I chose not to meet in person dosen't mean we shouldn't meet here.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-07 02:48:19

At 12/7/03 02:36 AM, Painbringer wrote: I just started an addictive new topic in General.

You're not fooling anybody. I mean, click on over to Thread Endorsed By Testerline. Look familiar? I thought so.

BTW Ben, why weren't you posting at 6:30? Just because I chose not to meet in person dosen't mean we shouldn't meet here.

I was actually out at 6:30. See, when I told you we should meet at 6:30, I meant on the way to the youth skate that I had to volunteer at. I wasn't planning on stopping home at that time. Come to think of it, at 6:30, I was still walking back to TearDropped's place from where the parade was being held. Yeah, I had a really busy day today. I got a Santa hat out of it though. Just decided to jack it from all the supplies they had there. I am a jackass, aren't I?

At 12/7/03 02:35 AM, Canuckfan wrote: Hey Ben, you know how you wanted to know who sings the song "Great Balls of Fire" right? If so, its Jerry Lee Lewis, if not, well you learned something new today.

Thanks. That was killing me.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-07 02:53:36

At 12/7/03 02:35 AM, Canuckfan wrote: Hey Ben, you know how you wanted to know who sings the song "Great Balls of Fire" right? If so, its Jerry Lee Lewis, if not, well you learned something new today.

dude, you really gotta learn to shut the fuck up. thats what i mean about not really knowing how to post- and your first post was two words, and they were 'hey stasia'. take a look at how much people write, man.
and hey, little spammy dude that thinks ben would even consider letting him in,
SHUT THE FUCK UP, LEAVE AND NEVER RETURN.
heh, yeah im in a bitchy mood. stupid mal. i wish he had left someone his fucking aim- or could get his comp up again.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-07 03:04:44

At 12/7/03 02:36 AM, Painbringer wrote:

I just started an addictive new topic in General.

DanMalo just jokingly (I hope) threatened to ban everyone who posted in that topic... how humerous!

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-07 03:06:17

At 12/7/03 02:53 AM, TearDropped wrote:
dude, you really gotta learn to shut the fuck up. thats what i mean about not really knowing how to post- and your first post was two words, and they were 'hey stasia'. take a look at how much people write, man.

Well I am sorry I offended you by saying "Hey Stasia." I didnt know how much it would offend you or else I woudnt have said it. And for your information, I do write quite a bit sometimes. It just depends on if I feel that the topic is worth writing about. I mean, most of the topics out there are crap, so if I bother even going into the topic, I usually dont write much about it.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-07 03:09:25

At 12/7/03 02:48 AM, biteme2514 wrote: You're not fooling anybody. I mean, click on over to Thread Endorsed By Testerline. Look familiar? I thought so.

Yeah, but my version is better named, has more rules, and is official. Besides, the old spammy thread is long forgotten.

I was actually out at 6:30. See, when I told you we should meet at 6:30, I meant on the way to the youth skate that I had to volunteer at.

So it's meet me and go straight to the skate, right?

Just decided to jack it from all the supplies they had there. I am a jackass, aren't I?

See you in Hell, sinner. :-)

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-07 03:13:14

At 12/7/03 03:06 AM, Canuckfan wrote: Well I am sorry I offended you by saying "Hey Stasia." I didnt know how much it would offend you or else I woudnt have said it.

it didnt offend me, it was just... oh to hell with it.

And for your information, I do write quite a bit sometimes. It just depends on if I feel that the topic is worth writing about. I mean, most of the topics out there are crap, so if I bother even going into the topic, I usually dont write much about it.

humbug. sorry man, im just in a really fucking bad mood, and i come in here and the top of the page is some fuckoff that thought iwould be a great way to bring his posts up by going into this thread nd scribbling. i forgot people could be that fucking stupid,m and im pissed, and bah bah bah im going to kill many, many things now. hah, i feel like im on pms... except i dont get pms, im bitchy every fucking day! and ben, sorry about spilling hot chocolate all over you earlier.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-07 03:17:58

At 12/7/03 03:09 AM, Painbringer wrote:
At 12/7/03 02:48 AM, biteme2514 wrote: I was actually out at 6:30. See, when I told you we should meet at 6:30, I meant on the way to the youth skate that I had to volunteer at.

wait a second here. im kinda lost. its anout 12:15am, and thats quite abit past 6:30. also, the skate is over. did i find some way to go back in time?? if so, id like to tell you both not to go with the plans so much, because i come from the future and konny, YOU WONT BE COMING. im sorry to be the one to break it to you, but someone had to, and its better to know now than later.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-07 03:18:34

At 12/7/03 03:09 AM, Painbringer wrote:
At 12/7/03 02:48 AM, biteme2514 wrote: I was actually out at 6:30. See, when I told you we should meet at 6:30, I meant on the way to the youth skate that I had to volunteer at.

wait a second here. im kinda lost. its anout 12:15am, and thats quite abit past 6:30. also, the skate is over. did i find some way to go back in time?? if so, id like to tell you both not to go with the plans so much, because i come from the future and konny, YOU WONT BE COMING. im sorry to be the one to break it to you, but someone had to, and its better to know now than later.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-07 03:27:30

hiya people wassup. these is gay i still have my crappy 56k internet and last week my power switch burned out from my computer so i coudent use it. I miss my dsl i have to wait another freaken week im thinking of quitting i mean god damn 3 freakens weeks just to send a dsl moden. that sux alot.

You lost your way and now you find you gave up your life you surrender your mind you arent who you wanted to be your just a reflection of society