00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Cositadog just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

401,059 Views | 14,720 Replies

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-03 15:48:23

At 12/3/03 03:20 PM, KoRnFreakeR wrote:
At 12/3/03 03:04 PM, Hellz_Advocate wrote: AAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

damn spammer. and its AAAAAARRRRRGGGGG!!!

Stop spamming our thread!

you tell them freaker

Go out and watch DBZ, idiot.

Hey im watching DBZ

I'M still on my own....where are you guys? I think I'll log out soon if this continues...

WEll i just got from work wich is boring like hell. i dont get to spen that much time in my computer since stupid dsl moden got messed up and have 56k for the past week and 1/2. It takes forever to load a page and the movies(wich i did play your game Kornfreaker and it took forever, nice work anyways i didt wrtie a reply becouse i just turn off the computer since it took forever to load the page) all i do is sit here an play my xbox. ?(áÑ)

You lost your way and now you find you gave up your life you surrender your mind you arent who you wanted to be your just a reflection of society

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-03 17:11:39

Still did not told me if I am IN!! PLEASE

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-03 17:13:30

Tell me then mate, what do you think of Halo ??? People say to me, the game is shit, and doesnt deserve the credit it gets. I think its a class game, and deserves all the plaudits it gets. I play it on EXTREMELY difficult and im struggling to get past the second level.

Im thinking of watching the Fellowship again if the BBS is boring so...... Some one post.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-03 19:36:02

At 12/3/03 03:20 PM, KoRnFreakeR wrote:
At 12/3/03 03:04 PM, Hellz_Advocate wrote: AAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Stop spamming our thread!

Hahaha! It's been so long since we've had a spammer attack our thread. I've almost forgotten how funny it actually is. There's just something amusing about a complete and total disregard of the BBS rules. You know, just as long as you're not being a jackass... Like this guy...

At 12/3/03 05:11 PM, OsamasGrandma wrote: Still did not told me if I am IN!! PLEASE

You know, given your recent posting habits, I really don't know if I want to offer you a spot here on the OCP. First of all, you don't post nearly enough, but that's in no way my biggest concern. I mean, if you don't even have the sense to use the search options to check and see if I've let you into a club that grows two pages a day by just doing a search on your own username, there's only so much I can do. That having been said, I'm sorry, but your request to join the OCP has been declined. You're welcome to try again in the future, but you're going to have to improve your posting habits. Your Recruit status and your member number reservation have now been revoked. Not that you'll even read this anyways. It's going to be one of those "just for the record" things...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-03 20:36:08

It must be tough Ben knocking back potential club members, NOT, lol. This is probably just a late night post 1.34 am here to say g'night all. I done not bad today posting wise but no were as good as i used to. I dont know what it is but i seem to get bored a lot more easily now by General. Meh.

On the topic of movies....I watched a rather disturbing video tonight "Banned from TV"....and i seen why. It was all about stuff you wouldnt normally see, some was sad some was gruesome and some was just absolute shocking...I mean in one part three armed robbers got caught by military policemen in an eastern country (dunno which, sorry) and a firefight occured the driver and 1 passenger got killed and 1 survived...They pulled him from the car, and you could see the fear in his eyes, they searched him and they found a gun in his sock...So this pissed off the MP's so one took him round behind their vehicle and shot him 3 times in the head. I was nearly sick, the guy couldnt have been out of his mid twenties yet. In another a woman wasnt looking when she walked over a train line, and you can guess what happened.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-03 21:34:46

New movie.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=138363

Fuck, I didn't finish these essays.... Oh well...

Alright. I'm going to attempt catching up on this stuff.

G'night.

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-03 21:44:31

Tough to keep up with you guys im reviewing 2 hours a day and doing school work, ill do my best to keep up so im not kicked out :/

Like pears in rain.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-03 21:49:52

Ok I won't post as much here as I use too if anyone cares(LOL still a inside joke if anyone gives a fuck)and shit so I'll still alays be on aim so holla at me if you wanna talk and i shot up some morphine a while ago so I might have HIV postive and shit.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-03 22:14:56

Mal, because of his computer being fucked up by his little sister, is unable to post...or even go on newgrounds, actually, this is Mal, in copy and past forum. He's on AIM right now pissing and moaning about how sucky his mac is (and he HATES macs). Anywho he said that he doesn't know when he'll be back. You see, his computer's IE and pretty much everything dependant on the interenet connection, caught a virus and now won't work with a connected modem (stuff like mIRC, AIM, MSN, and yes, even Ineternet Explorer are dead on the windows computer). He CAN be reached by his AIM address assuming he doesn't throw the 4 year old iMac out the window first. *smirk*

Anyway, he'd really like to know whats goings on in the OCP and BBS (because the god-forsaken mac can't even load the forums, much to his dismay), and he's sorry, but he cannot use MSN messenger, so either download aim or go MAL-less for the time being.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic byTemplate88 ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-03 22:40:38

At 12/3/03 09:49 PM, -Fatboy- wrote: i shot up some morphine a while ago so I might have HIV postive and shit.

On drugs: Yes
HIV positive: Get a blood test to find out.

Man WTF, yesterday I was here all day and this place was dead for up to six hours: Now there have been people posting every hour throughout the entire day and I wasn't here. What gives?

And Ben, why are you being so secretive with your movie plans? You know, you only tell us AFTER you've seen the movie.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-03 22:46:51

At 12/3/03 10:14 PM, MALforPresident wrote: Mal, because of his computer being fucked up by his little sister, is unable to post...

LOL! Mal sounds funny when refering to himself in third person.

go MAL-less for the time being.

If Mal really is doomed to die on January 16, then it won't be because of some ski accident, that's for sure.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-03 23:29:51

(again, copied and pasted)

LOL! Mal sounds funny when refering to himself in third person.

yeah, he's such a loser, yeah, he's still making some poor person do his posting for him..copy and pasting is fun when you notice that the bastard is still talking that way...mauahahhah!

If Mal really is doomed to die on January 16, then it won't be because of some ski accident, that's for sure.

no shit sherlock, i wont even be near the mountain the entire day, i'll most likely be taking a long ass nap. not to mention, th eway this week is going, i'll probably die Friday December 5th, 2003. dumbass

oh yeah, chris, you bastard, you damn well be joking bout that HIV thing, because i still hate konrad for what he did...

oh yeah, stash, if you read this, i DO have a mic on my mac, muahahahhaha!!!! too bad you only have msn

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic byTemplate88 ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-04 00:36:31

At 12/3/03 11:29 PM, MALforPresident wrote: yeah, he's such a loser, yeah, he's still making some poor person do his posting for him..

Is Mal paying you at least?

no shit sherlock, i wont even be near the mountain the entire day, i'll most likely be taking a long ass nap. not to mention, th eway this week is going, i'll probably die Friday December 5th, 2003. dumbass

What the hell is happening there? Did mal just kill the operator and take over? If that really is you Mal then you are planning to die on the 5th just make me wrong and end your miseries - You won't die on the 5th, you can't do it.

oh yeah, chris, you bastard, you damn well be joking bout that HIV thing, because i still hate konrad for what he did...

At least I don't hack into other peoples' accounts and make users turn against each other - Not that you do any of that either.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-04 00:53:09

At 12/3/03 11:29 PM, MALforPresident wrote: no shit sherlock, i wont even be near the mountain the entire day, i'll most likely be taking a long ass nap. not to mention, th eway this week is going, i'll probably die Friday December 5th, 2003. dumbass

wtf? whats goin gon that day? i know i missed something...

i know how you feel. did i ever slap you for that, kon? i tink i did...

oh yeah, stash, if you read this, i DO have a mic on my mac, muahahahhaha!!!! too bad you only have msn

grrrrrrr and what do you mean i only have msn? i would like an explanation. fucker. then why will you never talk to me, and just listen to me talking ot you? ill slap you... or give you the fistshaking of a lifetime. hmmmm. thats wierd. i cant sign into my msn... you cursed me.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-04 01:09:59

i havent been here afew days, so i was reading back. WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT LET JOSH INTO THE CLUB!!!! sorr52 man, but your posting is actually worse than mine, and heh you know how much i get along with you... *flashes knife*
we are getting alot of n00bs in here... hearing that from me itself is sad. heh, theres another person whos convinced me and ben are dating now... course shes a ten year old who calls me daddy and ben mommy. meh.
fuckit mal, you better talk to me tomorrow... in both ways. i havent spoken to you in afew days, and i want to hear your voice then. why wouldnt you talk to me? *growls angrily* well, ill bitch you out when i talk to you next... anyone here? im sure benll be in soon, he left my house aboiut 1/2 hour ago.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-04 01:12:28

At 12/3/03 09:44 PM, Artificial wrote: Tough to keep up with you guys im reviewing 2 hours a day and doing school work, ill do my best to keep up so im not kicked out :/

Don't worry about it, dude. We've never kicked out a member for not posting enough. We only kick members out when they become spammy little jackasses. I mean, these days, you probably post more than I do. I get, like, four or five posts a day now. It's more about quality than quantity anyways. Just a little something I learned from my days of being a spammy little jackass. Hahaha!

But yeah, just have fun with it. Just because you're in the OCP doesn't mean you need to set up your computer system like this...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-04 01:14:48

At 12/4/03 01:09 AM, TearDropped wrote: i havent been here afew days, so i was reading back. WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT LET JOSH INTO THE CLUB!!!! sorr52 man, but your posting is actually worse than mine, and heh you know how much i get along with you... *flashes knife*

Stasia, now thats just mean. I mean my posting is not THAT bad. Its actually getting better as a matter of fact. What is wrong with it anyways???

P.S. Im sorta having second thoughts about the "box" bring it if you like.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-04 01:27:48

At 12/4/03 12:53 AM, TearDropped wrote: wtf? whats goin gon that day? i know i missed something...

Yeah, Malachy has been depressed thoroughout this week.

i know how you feel. did i ever slap you for that, kon? i tink i did...

In your dreams. I let you kick me in the nuts for all those milestones, and you said you'll choke me for being late. But did you do any of that? No.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-04 01:33:44

At 12/4/03 01:09 AM, TearDropped wrote: WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT LET JOSH INTO THE CLUB!!!!

Which Josh? Rancidpsychojosh, Josh Bend, or that gay guy you told me about a while back?

fuckit mal, you better talk to me tomorrow...

Be careful because the conversation may not be pleasant.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-04 01:44:55

At 12/4/03 01:33 AM, Painbringer wrote:
At 12/4/03 01:09 AM, TearDropped wrote: WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT LET JOSH INTO THE CLUB!!!!
Which Josh? Rancidpsychojosh, Josh Bend, or that gay guy you told me about a while back?

I may not be either but if I am the "gay guy" the let me just clarify that I am NOT gay. Just FYI.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-04 02:00:19

At 12/4/03 01:44 AM, Canuckfan wrote: I may not be either but if I am the "gay guy" the let me just clarify that I am NOT gay. Just FYI.

Well I am - Ben and Stash didn't know that until October 11 (sometime before my third visit with them).

So tell me Josh, are you really as infamous as they say?

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-04 02:44:37

Uh-oh. Eyelids starting to get heavy. Well, you know what that means. I am now officially done for the night. It hasn't been a great day for posting, but still, I got tons of things I needed to get done done in real life so all is good. I'm covered for the Biology test that I need to take next week. Now, all I need to do is study for the French test on Friday. Oh, by the way, before I forget, I might as well inform you all about my latest thread. It's just called Mosh Pits & Bacterial Meningitis. The title pretty much says it all. Here are my posting stats for the night of December 3rd, 2003...

Last night: 10,481 in total (36.529 per day)
Tonight: 10,486 in total (36.419 per day)
Changes: + 5 posts; - 0.110 PPD

So yeah, I'm not going to be coming back until pretty damn late tomorrow night. I'm probably going to be spending a lot of time studying for that French test. I mean, my mark's still pretty good at the moment, but I can't let it slip. I just don't want to lose the B I have in that class, you know what I mean? But yeah, don't expect me back early tomorrow. Chances are, I'm going to call up a friend of mine to study with and then I'm going to blow an entire day off in a coffee shop somewhere, trying to figure out how to conjugate all those damn verbs. It's not going to be fun for me tomorrow. Oh well, posting at, like, one in the morning should be able to get my mind off that stuff. Nah, I'm just kidding. I'll probably be back online around the same time the new Grounds Gold day starts. See you all then!

Shhh... Don't tell Bush...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-04 03:10:50

Damn, just one post shy of my goal of 15800: We seem to be averaging 50 posts per day these days.

Oh well, Ben is gone and there is a 99% chance no one will post anytime soon. So I'll be posting my daily stats now:

Yesterday: 6,122 in total (15.859 per day)
Today: 6,130 in total (15.839 per day)
Difference: 8 in total (-0.020 per day)

Holy shit, my difference for today is exactly the same as that of yesterday - That is the only thing special about today.

I must get up early, so goodnight.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-04 03:56:47

Yeah, I know I should be off by now but I just made an interesting discovery:

Anybody look at the number of views our club gets? Well, our views (64k) are actually greater than that of the Biggest Topic (30k) and Anime Girls (22k) combined! And yes, we do have more views than the Blam Club (45k) too.

Could the OCP really be the official biggest viewed topic of NG? I guess more research in General is needed to find out.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-04 11:00:51

At 12/4/03 02:00 AM, Painbringer wrote:
At 12/4/03 01:44 AM, Canuckfan wrote: I may not be either but if I am the "gay guy" the let me just clarify that I am NOT gay. Just FYI.
Well I am - Ben and Stash didn't know that until October 11 (sometime before my third visit with them).

So tell me Josh, are you really as infamous as they say?

Im not to sure. I think that I just have a bad rep because of stupid things that I have done in the past and present that follow me around. Mind you, I have changed quite a bit in the past year or so as I have become more mature and thoughtful of what I say and do. But I believe that people (such as Stasia and sometimes Ben) fail to realize that.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-04 17:15:37

At 12/4/03 11:00 AM, Canuckfan wrote: I have changed quite a bit in the past year or so as I have become more mature and thoughtful of what I say and do. But I believe that people (such as Stasia and sometimes Ben) fail to realize that.

Yeah, I know how you feel.

I used to some idiot/psycho/retard back in the early '90s and now I know what to do and what not to do.

It's funny but you, Ben and Stash are like embodyments of myself. *Tear*

On a different note it seems that today will be a slow one since only one person has posted during the time I was gone.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-04 18:59:42

At 12/4/03 03:56 AM, Painbringer wrote: Could the OCP really be the official biggest viewed topic of NG? I guess more research in General is needed to find out.

And who better to do that research than me? Aside from a mod or something? Oh, whatever.

The answer to your question is an easy one. I found the answer in mere seconds. It turns out that the Cool Image Gallery is still kicking our asses in that department. A quick check on the thread revealed that the thread, right now, has a total of 88,012 views, but with only 8,796 replies. I thought you would have known that. Of course, I haven't even talked about that "highest views club" that thisisasignin came up with. At least, I think that that was the guy. I just recall seeing a thread called the "highest views club" that had over two hundred thousand views before it was deleted. Don't ask me for details about that though. I only know as much as you do now.

Anyways, I'll be online for the next hour. Then, I'm heading out to do some cramming for tomorrow's French test. I take it that not too many OCP members are online right now?

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-04 19:18:54

Man im drunk once again, i hope there is a NG AA or im fucked royally. I had a good night tonight with some booze and some *MUMBLE MUMBLE*

However im going to install flash 4 since i cant find my password to flash mx ( bastard, im gutted ) I dont think i remember how to use flash 4.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-04 20:31:16

At 12/4/03 06:59 PM, biteme2514 wrote: The answer to your question is an easy one. I found the answer in mere seconds.

Call me a noob but is there any special way you found that out?

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-04 20:45:39

At 12/4/03 08:31 PM, Painbringer wrote: Call me a noob but is there any special way you found that out?

I'm sure there is one, but there's no special way that I found that out. I just remembered that that thread had about 80,000 views in it. Oh, and I may be wrong, but I'm pretty damn certain that that is the topic with the most views on it. You know, what with the "highest views club" getting deleted and all. It's kind of funny though. Apparently, when they were racking up views like mad in that thread, they were actually slowing down Newgrounds. They caused what you like to call an "error storm". I seem to recall you mentioning something about that phrase, but anyways, that's kind of the reason that thread was deleted. I remember checking on that thread every few minutes and from my calculations, I seem to recall that thread getting twelve views every second. However, how they managed to rack up all those views in such a short period of time is completely beyond me. Anyone here have any theories about that?