00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kiwi023 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

402,793 Views | 14,720 Replies

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-02 10:58:20

I've seen "Mystic River". I really enjoyed that movie. I was expecting worse. I liked the ending :)

Well, anyone here right now? I have some time to waste..

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-02 11:01:04

At 12/2/03 03:21 AM, Painbringer wrote:
At 12/2/03 01:58 AM, Canuckfan wrote: Its Tawse.
Wait, have we met before? I met up with Ben only four times and have definately met a lot of others at the party and local ice arena on the second and third day.

Yes we have met before. You were at that Matrix skate right? I was the one who took the picture with you, Stasia and Ben.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-02 12:39:50

General sucks so much at the moment and no one is here to help me out :(

Well, I don't know if I'll stay, but if anyone comes, I might even stay.....

Oh well, how was your day folks?

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-02 14:20:23

At 12/2/03 12:39 PM, KoRnFreakeR wrote: General sucks so much at the moment and no one is here to
help me out :(

Help you out with what?

Oh well, how was your day folks?

Well, mine was rather good actually! Finally got that girls number. Feel good now.

On the other hand, tomorrow we have an exam for Latin. We'll have to read an unseen text, luckily I'm kinda good it that. But on Friday, our exams start. It's gonna be hard, I guess. So I'll probably post less. But meh, things happen.

So that would be my signing off post then.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-02 14:37:16

At 12/2/03 02:20 PM, Feelfree wrote: Help you out with what?

Help against boredom :)

Well, mine was rather good actually! Finally got that girls number. Feel good now.

Haha, well done ;)

On the other hand, tomorrow we have an exam for Latin. We'll have to read an unseen text, luckily I'm kinda good it that. But on Friday, our exams start. It's gonna be hard, I guess. So I'll probably post less. But meh, things happen.

Good luck with that stuff. I've the most crap behind me, more time left.

So that would be my signing off post then.

Sad :_(

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-02 14:56:21

Bonjourno folkaroonies. Ive had a not bad day today thanks for asking Nick, hope you do well with your exams mate. Ive a question for you lot, Is there a site were i can download the old flash mx (not 04) because my computer doesnt seem to be able to handle it for some reason, it says flash mx 04 is not configured for ME. Meh i hope you guys can help because i have an excellent idea for a movie for crimble.

I liked the end of Mystic River also its a thought provoking movie and thats what i need.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-02 17:03:31

man, i dont get it, i am unphased by it all, but this could literally be one of the worst weeks i've ever endured, and its only tuesday.

well, today we had some freak snowstorm, yet our dumbass school still had classes, gah! then i was forced to go to some gay little study session after school because i'm on the fagarrific "u" list for 2 classes (spanish and english..the irony, huh?) and then i get home, and i walk upstairs, and my fucking dog pissed on my bed. she's fucking 7 years old goddamnit, she's never done it before, yet she pissed the fucking bed, in my bed!

now my room smells like dog piss!

GRRR!!

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic byTemplate88 ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-02 17:39:15

At 12/2/03 11:01 AM, Canuckfan wrote:
Yes we have met before. You were at that Matrix skate right?

Yup, I was the agent guy.

I was the one who took the picture with you, Stasia and Ben.

*Searching through memory archives*

2 corrupted files found.

Sorry, but I just can't remember - I will be coming this Saturday to the LOTR skate though, so I'll know you by then.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-02 17:46:29

At 12/2/03 05:03 PM, MALforPresident wrote: now my room smells like dog piss!

Yeah, it may seem that the world hates you, but that's not the case: What's really happening is that things around you are setting themselves up to test you and your will to live. Now it may get worse, but just hang in there and it will all get better.

And yes, this negative force has gooten a hold of me too, so don't be surprised if I act like an asshole to you.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-02 18:29:58

At 12/2/03 05:03 PM, MALforPresident wrote: well, today we had some freak snowstorm

I got some of your backwash sloppy seconds snow.

Not much though, so we stayed in school...

Then the sun came and ruined the fun.

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-02 23:38:57

Not a single post for SIX HOURS?

Damn.

Now go check out In My Head 2, now in the portal.

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-03 00:03:29

At 12/2/03 11:38 PM, -mad- wrote: Not a single post for SIX HOURS?

I know. The reasy why I chose to remain silent is because Your post did not apply to me.

Now go check out In My Head 2, now in the portal.

I'll make sure it gets blammed this time.

Not!

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-03 00:37:38

At 12/2/03 10:04 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: I love movies with a happy ending, im telling sometimes i get a lump in my throat. Have you ever seen Angels in the Endzone ??? Its an old American movie with Danny Glover...I almost cried at the end of that movie, lol *embarassed*.

You mean Angels In The Outfield? It was about baseball, right? Yeah, I kinda remember that movie. I also remember that one time that me and my friends were playing a game of baseball and did that stupid arm-waving thing because we were losing so bad. It didn't help, but it was kind of funny at the time. Guess you had to be there.

Well im looking forward to seeing a good few movies later, master and commander and maybe bad santa, i dont know. This is all yourfault Ben, im now looking forward to movies a day, lol. Im even looking months and years ahead for movies, Final Fantasy-Advent Children, LotR Return of the King, X-Men 3.

Master and Commander: The Far Side Of The World is actually extremely well done. I totally recommend that one. As for Bad Santa, I'm still kind of sitting on the fence. I still haven't decided whether I love it or hate it. You can probably see more of what I thought about that movie in the Movie Viewers Association thread.

At 12/2/03 11:38 PM, -mad- wrote: Not a single post for SIX HOURS?

Looks like I didn't miss much then. Oh well, I would have been here but I ended up getting a load of homework from my English class. Decided to finish it off in the library and then, I just went to see Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl again with TearDropped at the school. Keira Knightley is unbelievably attractive...

*drools, and watches in horror as the water begins to rise*

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-03 01:33:42

Hey Ben, you know the thing this Saturday? Well, just wondering if we still meet up at Blenz at 13:00 as usual, or do you have anyting else in mind?

You know, this whole weekly meetup idea didn't work out as I thought it would.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-03 01:55:19

At 12/3/03 01:33 AM, Painbringer wrote: Hey Ben, you know the thing this Saturday? Well, just wondering if we still meet up at Blenz at 13:00 as usual, or do you have anyting else in mind?

Actually, during the afternoon, we need to do something for the Youth Advisory Council so you won't be able to come see us that early. However, I'm sure we could arrange to see you at around 6:30 in the evening at Blenz. It's just that I have to march in some sort of parade or something for Christmas, so I'll be busy from 3 to around 6. Yeah, I know it sucks, but I did it last year and I'm doing it again. Will getting here that late be a problem? Or do you want to just show up in New Westminster at 1 o' clock and just watch the parade or something when the time comes?

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-03 02:16:47

At 12/3/03 01:55 AM, biteme2514 wrote: Will getting here that late be a problem?

Not at all. I do like to sleep in every now and then.

Or do you want to just show up in New Westminster at 1 o' clock and just watch the parade or something when the time comes?

Actually I was wondering if I could watch a rented movie at Stash's place three hours before you get back - Unless she is busy too.

Just a suggestion.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-03 02:42:20

Sorry, Painbringer. Both me and Stasia are part of the Youth Advisory Council so we'll both be busy. Looks like you're out of luck. But yeah, sorry dude. We'll make it up to you on some other Saturday or something. Anyways, it wasn't a very good day of posting for me but I'm going to be logging out now either way. It's already starting to get late and posting here just doesn't seem right without my cat. Chloe's off getting spayed at the vet. Man, I'd hate being a cat. Anyone tries to neuter me and I'll neuter them myself with my claws. Unless, of course, I get declawed beforehand. Wait a sec, what the hell am I even talking about? You just know I'm tired when I start going off on a tangent like that. But yeah, here are my posting stats for the night of December 2nd, 2003...

Last night: 10,476 in total (36.639 per day)
Tonight: 10,480 in total (36.525 per day)
Changes: + 4 posts; - 0.114 PPD

Man, that's even worse than those days where I just get five posts. Guess I really am losing it, huh? Oh well, if anyone asks, I blame all the homework I've been getting. Seems to make sense, doesn't it? You know, I'm kind of wondering what will happen tomorrow too. You know how I always get sidetracked by other things after school so I never have time for posting anymore? I'm getting used to it now. There's one every single day. Who wants to take bets on what it's going to be tomorrow? Guess I'll just have to wait and see then... See you all tomorrow (evening, most likely). Bye now.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-03 03:10:24

At 12/3/03 02:42 AM, biteme2514 wrote: Sorry, Painbringer. Both me and Stasia are part of the Youth Advisory Council so we'll both be busy.

18:30 it is Sir.

Looks like you're out of luck. But yeah, sorry dude. We'll make it up to you on some other Saturday or something.

How many more of them youth skates are there left? Is this the last one or something?

Anyone tries to neuter me and I'll neuter them myself with my claws.

That reminds me of all the fun I could have if a fully realistic five sense virtual reality maching was possible.

You just know I'm tired when I start going off on a tangent like that.

I'd hate to see you working full time at a nuclear power plant.

But yeah, here are my posting stats for the night of December 2nd, 2003...

And here are mine:

Yesterday: 6,114 in total (15.879 per day)
Today: 6,122 in total (15.859 per day)
Difference: 8 in total (-0.020 per day)

It is another crappy day for me, but this time I blame everyone else for not bothering to show up.

Goodnight.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-03 05:16:34

Not alot of traffic here, huh?

Well, I submitted a flash in the morning... got a nice score :)

Anyone here right now? I'm at school

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-03 07:07:28

At 12/3/03 05:16 AM, KoRnFreakeR wrote:

Well, I submitted a flash in the morning... got a nice score :)

Nice game. You just keep on making them, don't you?

Anyone here right now? I'm at school

Yeah, I just got back from school. My first exam went very well, gonna have a good mark on that. Friday I have History. So actually, I should already be studying now, but I guess I'll stay for an hour or so.

So yeah, here I am.

And I leveled up this morning!

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-03 08:04:25

At 12/3/03 07:07 AM, Feelfree wrote: Nice game. You just keep on making them, don't you?

Thanks :) I'll start with morel levels for a second part today

Yeah, I just got back from school. My first exam went very well, gonna have a good mark on that. Friday I have History. So actually, I should already be studying now, but I guess I'll stay for an hour or so.

Good luck for history :) Nice job with the exam

So yeah, here I am.

I'll go to the dentist soon

And I leveled up this morning!

I noticed. Congrats! :)

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-03 08:14:52

At 12/3/03 08:04 AM, KoRnFreakeR wrote:
Good luck for history :) Nice job with the exam

Thnx.

I'll go to the dentist soon

I need to go to the dentist too, this week.

I noticed. Congrats! :)

Thanks! I look less n00bish with those fistcuffs and finally a post count with 4 numbers..

Oh well, I guess I'll be going now. Man, it's dead here. A half an hour ago, there were only 18 users online. Bored as hell.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-03 08:54:32

What is it with a good few people going to the dentist, i have to go this monday aswell, for my bi-annual checkup. Well done on the Exam Nick im proud of you *tears* lol.

Thanks for the advice Ben on the movies i guess i will see master and commander then...Bad santa though is a different matter i watched a tv prog about it last night and it says its shit. Also TimeLine got a terrible review, I think the presenter said " Your better off giving your money to a tramp on the street, you'll get more enjoyment out of it", so im not gonna see that either. I think i'll wait till LotR RotK comes out before i go see anymore, and i'll be going about 20 times to see that movie, lol.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-03 09:39:25

At 12/3/03 08:14 AM, Feelfree wrote: Thnx.

You're welcome

I need to go to the dentist too, this week.

I just came back...I hate syringes....

Thanks! I look less n00bish with those fistcuffs and finally a post count with 4 numbers..

True :) damn, I can't wait for the baseballbat...which will come in less than 20 days :)

Oh well, I guess I'll be going now. Man, it's dead here. A half an hour ago, there were only 18 users online. Bored as hell.

True, well, now there are a bit more...boring nonetheless

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-03 11:15:10

At 12/3/03 03:10 AM, Painbringer wrote: How many more of them youth skates are there left? Is this the last one or something?

Well, our Senior Activities Committee can always arrange more, you know what I mean? It's totally within our power to do something like that. But yeah, as of right now, this is the last one we have planned at the moment. But just because we might not have a youth skate or anything next month doesn't mean that you can't come. I've just been extremely busy for the past few weekends. That damn parade this weekend doesn't exactly make things better either...

At 12/3/03 08:54 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Thanks for the advice Ben on the movies i guess i will see master and commander then...Bad santa though is a different matter i watched a tv prog about it last night and it says its shit. Also TimeLine got a terrible review, I think the presenter said " Your better off giving your money to a tramp on the street, you'll get more enjoyment out of it", so im not gonna see that either. I think i'll wait till LotR RotK comes out before i go see anymore, and i'll be going about 20 times to see that movie, lol.

Well, I didn't think Timeline was that bad but I remember taking a look at Movies.com and seeing only one good review for it. And that review actually said that Timeline was "so-bad-it's-good". Hahaha! That didn't put me off seeing it though. I mean, I wanted to see that movie since I saw the movie poster. Just liked the book, that's all. As for seeing the last Lord Of The Rings movie, I'm not the kind of guy who can sit through a movie like that more than once. I mean, they're awesome when you watch them the first time, but more than once these days, and I'll probably fall asleep and drown in my own drool. You probably won't agree with me, but you can see where I'm coming from, right?

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-03 13:33:15

I'm bored, and I've got the day off today...

I'm going to get some food, attempt finishing this flash movie of mine, sleep some more, slack off with a friend possibly... then finish up an essay/report thing and copy some notes that I missed yesterday.

Oh well.

That's life.

Haha, I watched Swept Away today early in the morning. What a piece of shit... Guy Ritchie really fucked up on that one.

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-03 14:49:34

Looks like i'm again on my own....

Well, I had a boring day, was at the dentist....well, I'm pretty bored.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-03 15:01:49

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-03 15:04:01

AAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-03 15:20:57

At 12/3/03 03:04 PM, Hellz_Advocate wrote: AAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop spamming our thread!

Go out and watch DBZ, idiot.

I'M still on my own....where are you guys? I think I'll log out soon if this continues...