00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Gustavo-Y-YA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

401,067 Views | 14,720 Replies

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-16 23:54:34

At 7/16/03 11:34 PM, rangi wrote:
At 7/16/03 10:31 AM, -NATHAN- wrote: i think thats everyone...
I'm offended. What about meh?

Hehe, I didn't forget you. I don't know you that well, but I'll hazard a guess at around 15 or 14.

By the way, I have to go now... work tommorow... grrrrr.... but paycheck on friday... YAY! which means i have to keep working to get more paychecks... work... grrrr..... uhhhhh..... confused...... muuuh huuuuuhh huh huuhhh.... burn maim kill DESTROY!!! AAAAAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAAHAAAAAA!!!! HHAAAAAAHAhaaaaahahaheeeeheheeeee..... heee hehe..... heh..... hum.... uuuh calm now.... sorry bout that.... but yeah, goodnight then.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-17 00:01:47

well nuttin much seems to b happening here. i think ill ask my neigbor to vote for me while im on vacation. ill have to call him before we leave...at 6 in the morn. since nobody is posting here then ill just keep talking...............well actualy not cuz i got nuttin to talk bout.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-17 00:39:25

At 7/17/03 12:01 AM, _stealth_assassin_ wrote: well nuttin much seems to b happening here. i think ill ask my neigbor to vote for me while im on vacation. ill have to call him before we leave...at 6 in the morn. since nobody is posting here then ill just keep talking...............well actualy not cuz i got nuttin to talk bout.

I'll give ya something to talk about: My club! I posted a link above so if you havent checked it out, CHECK IT OUT! Seriously though, have you heard that Tanner is quiting as a Mod.??? Read about it somewhere in General...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-17 00:41:57

Newgrounds has been running like crap for me all freakin' day! I've been on the computer for the past four hours but I wasn't even able to sign into my account, everything was running so slow! If things have been bad for me, it's probably been worse for everyone else. The only thing is, all my friends were out today and I really didn't have anything to do, so today was the worst day for Newgrounds to be running slow for me. So, now I'm pissed, tired and a little depressed. I don't know where that last one came from but I haven't had the best day, if you know what I mean. Must be one of those "natural balance of the universe" things because yesterday rocked. I better make sure I don't enjoy myself too much in the future or the next day's going to be pure crap...

Well, did anything interesting happen on the forums today?

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-17 00:49:25

Yea, SOMETHING happend,
this happened.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-17 00:52:02

At 7/17/03 12:41 AM, biteme2514 wrote: Newgrounds has been running like crap for me all freakin' day!

Yeah I know what you been through, however, the portal ran great and everything else sped up significantly after I deposited. Oh, and there is a ton of under judgement flash in the portal, so you better hurry!

Well, did anything interesting happen on the forums today?

I had another huge series of dreams: This time your dad and Homer Simpson were in it!

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-17 00:55:27

I mean her . Hopefuly thats the right link.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-17 01:14:08

Man, I'm still angry about the Newgrounds thing. For the past few days, it's been impossible for me to do anything unless it's just after the new Grounds Gold day starts. Of course, that's pretty late at night for me, so chances are, as long as this keeps up, I'll only be online for three hours every day. Afternoons are impossible around here. There is no reason it should take five minutes to load one page!

Oh well, enough venting for now. I just had to let all that out. Besides, it's all true. Anyways, tomorrow, you won't be seeing much of me either. I have an appointment with an optometrist and then, the site's going to slow to a crawl like always. You'll be seeing me at night just as the new Grounds Gold day starts...

*sighs*

By the way, Painbringer, I read that dream thing but right now, I'm too pissed off to analyze it. TheHatterOfMad seems to have done an okay job on it already anyways. You know what sucks though? I think I like That Girl I "Liked" again. I hate my life...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-17 01:21:35

At 7/17/03 01:14 AM, biteme2514 wrote:
By the way, Painbringer, I read that dream thing but right now, I'm too pissed off to analyze it.

That's okay, since MMH already analized it. Now all I need is some reviews about the story itself. I like reviews.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-17 01:38:23

Da-ham!=damn This place is as alive as Elvis.

I started an Insomniac crew, but tonight its just sooo boring as of late. And BTW biteme, I dont know the whole story on that girl you like(d) but good luck with that. I'm not really gowin to sighn off or anything but im gonna lurk.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-17 01:45:57

At 7/17/03 01:38 AM, homicidalTyler wrote: And BTW biteme, I dont know the whole story on that girl you like(d) but good luck with that.

The story isn't much. It's been three years since I met her, and I've had this "on again, off again" crush on her. Most of the time, I don't know whether I love her or hate her. Not because she's done anything wrong, but just because all this messes with my mind so much. She's a good friend of mine too, so that makes things so much harder. I called her "That Girl I Like" for the longest time, but then she became "That Girl I Liked" for a while, because I was in the "off again" phase. Right now, I think it's back to the former of the two. God, I hate being a teenager...

But yeah, the reason I wasn't online yesterday was because I was hanging out with her almost the entire time. That, and the site was running like crap. Oh well, it's times like this that the serenity prayer comes in handy... Yeah, I'm Christian. So sue me.

I'm all caught up on what happened in the forums today though. I read just about everything that was posted so now I have a good idea of what's going on. Of course, I didn't miss much. I was right about the site running slow for everyone else too...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-17 02:01:29

At 7/16/03 11:13 PM, _stealth_assassin_ wrote: hopefully when i get back ill be a full member of the ocp.

DUDE! Ya need to read the updates. You ARE an official member now!

(IF I'M WRONG I OWE YOU A SIG)

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-17 02:07:59

At 7/17/03 01:45 AM, biteme2514 wrote:
Yeah, I'm Christian. So sue me.

So am i. This could be my last post for the night but guys NEVER and I mean NEVER mention my age again. Dont ask why just DONT!!! I wont answer anyways, but dont ever mention it again... Good bye off
to play meh pS2!

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-17 02:08:50

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=77195&page=2

Go there. Please. I'm not going to triple reply...

Goddamned. These errors suck. I'm pretty much doing the same thing as Ben, posting the most at 12:00 or after.... And sometimes my parents yell when I'm on in the wee hours of the morning... but then again they almost never visit my cave... THIS SUCKS!!! ERRORSSSSS!!!

Argh.. Good luck with The Girl, Ben. Being 14 has it's ups and downs, don't it....

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-17 02:33:59

At 7/17/03 02:07 AM, homicidalTyler wrote: So am i. This could be my last post for the night but guys NEVER and I mean NEVER mention my age again.

Why? You want everyone to think that you're actually 32 like it says in your profile? Something tells me that this won't last long...

As for being 14 having its ups and downs, I've been getting a lot of downs lately. Last night was damn fun though. By the way, TheHatterOfMad, I've never heard anything about you having a girlfriend. Do you have a romantic interest at this point in time? I mean, I've never even officially been on a date!

(Although yesterday was pretty damn close...)

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-17 02:49:54

At 7/17/03 02:33 AM, biteme2514 wrote: By the way, TheHatterOfMad, I've never heard anything about you having a girlfriend. Do you have a romantic interest at this point in time?

Ha! You sound like my guidance councellor....

I mean, I've never even officially been on a date!

Well, If you'd really like to know.... I've had two actual girlfriends. Meaning we went out for more than a month. Then I've had some for about a week. One or two of those.

Currenty, no. So you've never been on a date? Interesting. It's okay, though. Most guys 13-15 haven't had a real date. But I think I know what you would do if you did... You'd take her to the movies! :P

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-17 02:51:53

Although today has been a horrible day for me, I'm pretty happy right now. Why, you ask? Well, it wasn't from the forums. I only got a pathetic 25 posts today. If you still haven't figured it out, check this link for more details. You'll figure it out eventually. Hehehe... Anyways, here are my posting stats for the night of July 16th, 2003...

8,679 in total (58.687 per day)

Yeah, my Posts Per Day has been totally dying but I can't help it anymore. Newgrounds just runs too slow for me now. I'm starting to feel old. Anyways, it's letting me get back in touch with my real life and for that, I am thankful. Last night was better than any night on the forums. You guys already know the story... Hahaha! See you all tomorrow night!

(Hmm... TheHatterOfMad made a ton of these, no?)

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-17 09:52:31

Painbringer, that's what I'm talking about !
Your sig now fuckin' owns !!
( Sorry if I'm a little off subject lewl ).

I play lottery. I always lose.

LOOK at my CAR VIDEOS on YouTUBE !!

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-17 12:02:54

At 7/17/03 02:33 AM, biteme2514 wrote: As for being 14 having its ups and downs, I've been getting a lot of downs lately.

Yea..me too. Im having a really hard time, except im having a lot of fun...although the fun isnt the "right" fun..

"Last night was damn fun though."

I wana move north and be a Canadian!!!!

"I mean, I've never even officially been on a date!"

You really dont want to unless shes someone you really like. I like a few girls except dating takes the fun out all of it cuz you have to be on and ready to be nice and stuff all the time. Youll see what i mean when you go out. Lucky Canadian with all the hot girls by you!!

BTW im 14 too.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-17 12:28:28

At 7/17/03 12:02 PM, TheDeadMonkey wrote: BTW im 14 too.

Cool.

Man, I've got to go with my sister to the dentist.... Eh. I won't be able to post at night when my grandparents are here... they come every other four days or something back from thier other house...

So it's either early in the morning or not at all.

You'll be getting an email soon, Ben. It'll have all the stuff you need to deposit for me.

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-17 12:53:21

At 7/17/03 12:02 PM, TheDeadMonkey wrote: You really dont want to unless shes someone you really like. I like a few girls except dating takes the fun out all of it cuz you have to be on and ready to be nice and stuff all the time. Youll see what i mean when you go out. Lucky Canadian with all the hot girls by you!!

I know exactly what you're talking about. I made myself a promise that I wouldn't go out with anyone I didn't really like anyways. That makes things a lot harder for me too... Oh well, I'll find someone eventually. If not, I'll just buy a cat or something...

As for TheHatterOfMad, you're right, I probably would take her to the movies. Am I really that predictable? Nice to know that I'm not the only 14-year old around here too... So yeah, when are you leaving on that trip? I need to make sure that password works before you go. Otherwise, you might get screwed out of about a hundred Experience points...

So yeah, I'll probably be seeing you guys tonight. Something tells me Newgrounds is going to be dead again in the afternoon. Tell me everything when I get back...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-17 13:30:01

At 7/17/03 02:51 AM, biteme2514 wrote: Although today has been a horrible day for me, I'm pretty happy right now. Why, you ask? Well, it wasn't from the forums. I only got a pathetic 25 posts today. If you still haven't figured it out, check this link for more details. You'll figure it out eventually. Hehehe...

Congrats on making the top 50, Sir!

I think I may post sir or mam or whatever after every sentence.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-17 13:53:44

At 7/17/03 01:30 PM, homicidalTyler wrote:
Congrats on making the top 50, Sir!

I almost forgot!

Congrats Ben!

Ha, I've done about 10 reviews so far on that site you showed me. It's actually really really fun. My user name is Hatter. You should sign up, Ben. You'd enjoy it. It's also something to do when the errors are acting up!

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-17 15:31:15

congrats ben. i've given up blam/protects. i just deposit every day and spend the rest posting.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-17 17:16:33

I'm back and you know what that means...

...It's time to type up my dreams for your reading pleasure.

Todays series is actually the most fragmented, out of order, and possibly the shortest.

First off I'm at the vacation house (where I couldn't deposit) sitting around while my grampa talks about hummingbirds being territorial animals that drink blood and kill people in numbers: He even showed me a B&W photo of a woman that was killed by hummingbirds. Later on we drive around in my aunt's sports car to some places and drive back to my real house where I talk with my grampa about stuff like getting a job. Yeah, I couldn't write much about this scene because my memory is so fragmented. Sorry.

In the next scene I'm in some big store (possibly the Superstore in Mission) buying stuff with my mom. What I remember most is being in the pharmacy, hanging on the front of a shopping cart while some idiotic white kid was boucing me off the wall: I found it fun BTW. We also played games in aisles where we hide from the store cameras. The stangest thing he did was go behind the pharmacist's desk and take a goofy picture of himself with a fixed camera (I don't think pharmacists take pictures in the real world). Well, we left the store and headed back to the car. That's all I remember for this scene.

In the third and final scene, I'm in some bar in Ottawa at night watching the news on TV. I the news the lady said something that Parliament was "cut in half" over some major political issue. They also showed an aerial flyby of Parliament Tower (Canada's govenment building in my dream) and it looked a lot like the wizard's tower from LOTR. Then it showed the inside of the tower where the Prime Minister and his wife were having a heated argument with members of the new government: The PM's wife was yelling words and swearing, but it was all muted out. Then the news lady said something that tonight Parliament Tower will be remodeled for the new government. After watching, I took a walk around town towads Parliament Tower to see the remodeling. Nothing happened at first, but then I saw the spire come down and fold up in an underground hatch, then the whole building transform C&C style to something that looks like a tall Mayan pyramid on top of a fortress. The transformation was completed in under five minutes and the masses started comming in to meet the new government. I too wanted to see our new leader so I climbed the seep outer steps to an upper floor where some guy before me was holding a white banner chanting about how great King Farquad (SP?) is. After hearing the chant, I thought to myself how how exciting it is that Canada is now a new evil world power that can take on the USA! While inside the building, I saw a map of the entire floor where most of it is an auditorium and right beside it were smaller rooms like a circus (A place for violent entertainment. I could also hear the king giving his speech over a microphone, but decided not to go there yet. Instead I explored the floor, but woke up before I could see him.

The End.

So what does everyone think so far? Even though you could give a formal analysis of the dream itself, I would prefer if this was treated like flash and given reviews.

Oh, and no one has reviewed my last dream yet.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-17 17:16:58

At 7/17/03 12:53 PM, biteme2514 wrote: I know exactly what you're talking about. I made myself a promise that I wouldn't go out with anyone I didn't really like anyways. That makes things a lot harder for me too... Oh well, I'll find someone eventually. If not, I'll just buy a cat or something...

LOL about the cat! Well theres this girl that I like and when i see other girls im like meh...
but i was this way with another girl not to long ago ( bout 2 months) and im not sure if i should ask this one out. It would be cool cept the thing about beinon all the time..also about wat my friends would say bout her..they like her but just a sa friend...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-17 17:36:01

Damn, this is all I've got, Pain.

-Shopping-
A sign that you will have to make a major decision in life quite soon.

And King Farquaad...

He's from Shrek, isn't he?

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-17 18:14:00

painbringer, have you ever considered therapy? i mean maybe a shrink could make you realize hummingbirds are peaceful creatures. not torturing blood sucking killers

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-17 19:29:30

At 7/17/03 06:14 PM, michelinman wrote: painbringer, have you ever considered therapy? i mean maybe a shrink could make you realize hummingbirds are peaceful creatures. not torturing blood sucking killers

Well no shit. The time I was on vacation was actually the first time I saw real hummingbirds. And yes, they were peaceful, but one of them surprised me. Don't worry, I'm not afraid of them.

Does anyone else have a NG style review for any one of my dreams? It dosn't have to be helpful.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-17 21:03:30

At 7/17/03 05:16 PM, Painbringer wrote: heres an NG style review:

Pretty good.
======================================================
style humor(these are the only fields I can remember)
8 9
=======================================================
It was entertaining, could of used more action though.
I look forward to the next one in this series.
=======================================================

Is that what you were talking about?