00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

psykonutz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Public Apology to Newgrounds.

10,495 Views | 163 Replies

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2007-05-09 20:03:27

At 11/15/06 02:24 PM, MickTheChampion wrote: Who the fuck are you?

Who the fuck cares...

Actually, Frog, I never had a bad opinion of you.

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2007-05-09 20:10:05

I like most of Legendary Frogs flashes.

But all great things always get haters...

Just as all bad things always get followers.

I write stuff now.

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2007-05-09 20:29:28

At 5/9/07 08:15 PM, NEOEvgenii wrote:
At 5/9/07 08:10 PM, dark-knight-link wrote:
Just as all bad things always get followers.
Favorite Films:
* Snakes on a Plane

The hell does that have to do with it

Whoop Whoop

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2007-05-09 20:30:41

Fuck the apology.
I just want my goddamn money.

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2007-05-09 20:34:24

At 11/15/06 02:20 PM, LegendaryFrog wrote:

:This may be a bit late to even matter, but i want people to know where I'm coming form.

... You mean where you're coming From

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2007-05-22 06:20:25

Even with the tweening, I still think the animation looked pretty solid in this one, far better than say resident Evil CV where the arms were all over the place. You can't diss someone just for their style of animation, not everyone has the time to do F by F as some people have jobs which consume a lot of time. And lol, you can't go about comparing everything to Adam Philips because he has worked in a professional business for this kind of thing (Disney).

The problem with this movie wasn't that it was about WoW, it was simply that it just wasn't funny. I mean think about it, what was funny about it? Where were the punch lines? The humor was just so incredably weak that made it boring to watch. I can see why some people found the chicken thing funny (though I didn't), but which other parts were actually supposed to be funny?

Don't give up though, there are a huge number of retards on this site, just concentrate on your humor more (and you might have to try a little frame by frame just to get them to stfu). That is, if you still care. People forget these movies are made for free.

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2007-07-07 17:38:36

At 7/7/07 05:31 PM, GrandfatherClock wrote: bump

Oh how you feel me with laughter.

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2007-07-07 17:51:41

get your ass to work and start making flash

Dark Kisses In Sweet Places

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2007-07-07 17:55:23

Whatever happened to this guy? Is he a recluse now, out of humiliation?

BBS Signature

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2007-07-07 18:15:11

Why are you apologizing on NG for something you did on dA? Shouldn't you apologize on dA? I doubt anyone who saw what you wrote on dA is reading this now, and if they are, they could've read an apology on dA.

Basically, you're just attention-whoring because people like me saw your name and thought "Hey, he stole Piconjo's work!"

That's what I thought you were apologizing for or whatever. You disappoint me.

So sad, he's dead. :'[

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2007-07-07 18:21:11

LF hey

dsa

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2007-11-16 08:59:34

the mod that banned me for a day because i quoted a guy who was agreeing to something and i agreed for his agreeing and a mod banned me for a day, he should be the one apologizing!

grrrr.....

Newgrounds: the former 4chan

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2007-11-16 09:12:00

I dont know who you are but thanks.

I love hunting for Blam points!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2007-11-16 09:33:45

This thread is old people.

1, 2, 3, Coffee 4, 5, 8, too late

BBS Signature

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2007-11-16 09:47:53

It's a good point when you say "flash is not as exciting as it once was". I just don't do it much anymore. Even though I barely made any movies at all, there are too many unfinished ones on my harddrive to count.

It's all about intention span.

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2007-11-16 09:53:54

The voting system is sketchy --- anyone can sign up and vote instantly... maybe it's time to create a honorary system greater than the one we have now... rather than 1-10 voting power, make it, 1 to 100 --- I don't know, something better than this.

Public Apology to Newgrounds.

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2007-11-16 10:34:39

oh dear god. you poor, uneducated soul. he is one of the funniest Flash animators i have ever seen. The One ring series, TSAH2, The Matrix Has/Still Has You? All made by this great artist. No, his art is not "High quality", but it is his style, and his movies are generally funnier for it.
LF, you need not apologize. Most here are unworthy to speak to you, let alone require an apology.

Bananabreadmuffin and his godly 30k post. I need flash artists.Yes, i win. Yes, you fail. No, you may NOT kiss me. Yes, you may suck my dick.

BBS Signature

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2007-11-16 10:40:02

At 11/16/07 09:47 AM, hammerhead84 wrote: It's a good point when you say "flash is not as exciting as it once was". I just don't do it much anymore. Even though I barely made any movies at all, there are too many unfinished ones on my harddrive to count.

This proves only one thing: NG animators all have ADHD.

It's all about intention span.

Attention span too.

Bananabreadmuffin and his godly 30k post. I need flash artists.Yes, i win. Yes, you fail. No, you may NOT kiss me. Yes, you may suck my dick.

BBS Signature

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2007-11-16 10:47:46

At 11/16/07 10:41 AM, acidcrash3 wrote: Are you shiting me that comment was over a year ago! I'm pretty sure he figured it out by now. I was laughing so hard when i saw that you quoted something that was said before you even came to the site. Even if he says this all he will do is faceplant.

...............idc. im half-drunk, half-stoned outta my mind, and only half-assed thinking about half the shit i see.

BBS Signature

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2007-11-16 10:49:08

At 11/16/07 08:55 AM, SeanJoystick wrote: HEY HEY the FROG is cool
wtf you son of bitch you mother is a ho im rape in she and you are GAy homo son of bitch

You're not helping his case whatsoever. kill yourself.

BBS Signature

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2007-11-16 10:54:27

your a legend dude.

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2007-11-17 16:04:49

At 11/15/06 02:31 PM, MickTheChampion wrote:
At 11/15/06 02:25 PM, CitricSquid wrote:
Some wanna-be probably.
Aye - some people have a massive superiority complex on this website.

I've never heard of any LegendaryFrog before - is he just shamelessly plugging his barely watchable flash?

No, he is, in my opinion, one of the best flash artists NG has ever seen, and while he hasnt gotten a whole lot of recognition he is still one of the most popular people on newgrounds.

I'm back....

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2007-11-17 16:08:32

I thought you were dead.

The best site ever. OLD BBS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not an 07er. I'm just a late bloomer.

BBS Signature

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2007-11-17 16:54:31

lolwut?

BBS Signature

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2007-11-17 20:48:02

I just finished giving that flash a 0....... now i feel bad

BBS Signature

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2007-12-06 09:40:19

At 11/15/06 02:25 PM, citricsquid wrote:
Some wanna-be probably.

He cant be if he's a LEGENDARY frog!

But I still have no idea who he is...

BBS Signature

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2007-12-06 10:17:12

At 12/6/07 09:58 AM, acidcrash3 wrote: I find it hilarious the number of people who Fail to notice this was made a long time ago.

I still find Mick's post hilarious, probably my favourite post ever.

Also hilarious is that LF has undoubtedly never even glanced at this page since he posted that wall of text, so much for taking criticism.
Ah, I still hates him I do.

He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.

Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2007-12-06 10:40:09

its cool player, sorry for all the hating out there. You really dont deserve the treatment you get, its just that people see how successful you've been in the past and rip on you for it. sheeeeet. I get that kinda stuff all the time, them being like shut up alt, and you are gay. it sucks.

boom blow!

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2007-12-06 10:45:27

guys im just gonna throw this out there, but if you havent heard of legendary frog, then you must be like a newb or something.

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2007-12-06 11:15:15

At 12/6/07 10:55 AM, acidcrash3 wrote: LF is no where as popular as he ounce was on NG his last submission didn't make out that well either most new people are into the authors in the top 50. LF doesn't come around as often anymore I found out about him from one of his old submissions and knew about this thread for a long time. But not everyone is into videogame or lord of the rings parodies. There are a lot more newbs than regulars here so don't be surprised at how little people recognize LF next year which should be before we even notice it.

Still jigga, LF is like newgrounds history. Next thing you know I'm gonna be seeing "who is scrotum the puppy" threads. Shit go read some lit or something.