00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Curiousdump just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Public Apology to Newgrounds.

10,513 Views | 163 Replies

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2006-11-15 17:55:08

I'm still waiting for that apology on stealing Piconjo's flash ideas.

Jamie's fine alt

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2006-11-15 17:56:52

We all have movies on NG that are treated unfairly. Get used to it. You think this is the first time this has ever happened?

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2006-11-15 17:57:20

At 11/15/06 02:24 PM, MickTheChampion wrote: Who the fuck are you?

MY POINT EXACTLY!!!!!!

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2006-11-15 17:57:43

Legendary Frog.

what

BBS Signature

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2006-11-15 18:04:19

Hey LF !

I haven't heard from you flash-wise for a long time.
You've been here for a long time, you know how it is around here.
Things come and go, and to "stay on top", you have to keep constantly getting better. As Stamper said, the bar has been highly raised after release of Prowlies at the River. Highly. As you said yourself, you're more of an amateur (at least, that's how I understood it), like most artists here, and you rather dedicate your time doing other things, which I understand. So no wonder, when you make a flash, even though it takes you months of hard work, it might not be as good as the best things around. You haven't been very active in flash, so you might have "lost something" there, compared to the others. I'm not saying you didn't improve, but you might not have improved as much as the "high level flash of nowaday's NG".

Other than that, basically, everything the others just said.
I wouldn't worry much into it... it's just ... Newgrounds :)
You've been and you still are a legend. Many flashes on NG. In the Top 10 Favorite artist by bookmark. I think. So I wouldn't worry.
Sometimes I wish some of my flash would get more recognition, even though they aren't that good.

But hell, 2,000 views is better than 500.

I play lottery. I always lose.

LOOK at my CAR VIDEOS on YouTUBE !!

BBS Signature

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2006-11-16 18:44:36

At 11/15/06 05:54 PM, WilliWowza wrote: You know he's not even going to look at this thread again?

Whatever side of this you're on, above is the truth of the thread. Remember that before you post.

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2006-12-21 09:03:43

Guys!... or gals.... We all know that we have different opinions on Joe Blanchette's movies. Some people hate it, some people love it. But does it matter? The fact is that he likes creating movies because it's what he likes DOING! Take the Ark & Kerrigan series. It's origional and it's what he liked doing. Now, what if eventually you become famous and they start to make absolutely unneccisary jokes about you on newgrounds? You wouldn't like it (unless it was a resonable joke that even you can laugh at.

Look, all I'm saying is that there are thousands of critics out there who will try and blam his stuff, but If you are one of those people, dont forget, it might happen to you as well.

BBS Signature

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2006-12-21 09:11:24

I used to worship you LF, obsessed with "One ring series" and ark and kerrigan, but when i got flash i saw how easy it was to animate with the style you use, all the tweeks n' all.
But i generally stopped watching 'cause of the lack of your own flash, such as A&k I wanted more of that, 'cause it was original, unlike things like Resident Evil 'cause they are so many resi parodies, i think your original stuff was your crowning moment, ROG just ruled.

PM me if you LOVE jewish arm pits....25 people LOVE jewish armpits :D

WiiTogether | Gaming HQ | Ultimate anime & manga downloads.

BBS Signature

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2006-12-21 09:17:59

hey i dont blame you for being upset. i would be. maybe you carried on allitle to long about it,but in the end you realized your misstake and apologized. (even though i dont think you should)

Thou Shalt not worship another dick before me!

BBS Signature

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2006-12-21 09:18:01

At 11/15/06 02:31 PM, MickTheChampion wrote:
At 11/15/06 02:25 PM, CitricSquid wrote:
Some wanna-be probably.
Aye - some people have a massive superiority complex on this website.

I've never heard of any LegendaryFrog before - is he just shamelessly plugging his barely watchable flash?

omg u never heard of him...

maybe coz theres so much junk on ng that u never hear of any good ppl like legendaryfrog btw that reminds me to go vote 5 on every1 of his movies :)

:/

BBS Signature

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2006-12-21 09:24:03

Some people have serious problems with using a search bar!!!

Legendary, this is easy: a few persons said you ripped Simpsons' jokes. Others easily follow. I personally really love your movies (especially the One Ring Series) However, when people on the forum say "legendaryfrog sux!!!" you must react! That's why the forum's here. To say YOUR opinion! Hope you make more Flashes!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2006-12-21 09:28:54

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He does have a point

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2006-12-21 09:39:55

Welcome to life, LegendaryFrog.

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2006-12-21 09:41:59

The whole of this thread is completly useless dribble.

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2006-12-21 10:04:10

At 12/21/06 09:28 AM, Mad-Nimmy wrote: He does have a point

Shut up! Read the topic, you're the fourth or so person to say that. Fuck sake.
You know who has a point? Rabid-Echidna.

After reading this, i decided to finally watch one of your movies (haven't watched any in a long time, the few i have seen were The Matrix Has You and another one), and it was the WoW one...i noticed i had seen it before, but i remember i had only watched up to the bit where the gnome starts telling that creature that he has that flying device, and the i turned it off, but i pushed myself to watch the whole thing.

I was reminded of why i turned it off the last time, and you got a score of 3.98? I'd say that's above what it should deserve.
Crap Graphics.
Not one laugh.
Terrible comedic timing.
Horrible voice acting.
Rubbish animation. (Mostly tweening)
I don't see why this flash would deserve anything over 3. All it gets it's high scores from is from your fanbase or people who think you deserve a 4/5 because you put some work into it, and it's not the usual crap you find in the portal. (Don't get me wrong, it's still crap though)

BBS Signature

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2006-12-21 10:57:48

You was upset that people voted unfairly on a flash of yours?
Thats pretty pathetic, you should just take things as they come.
Life is unfair, offline aswell as online, You just have to deal with it.

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2006-12-21 14:20:01

I bet it would have been better received if it was the Tetris movie.

MAKE THE FUCKIN TETRIS TOON!

I like your drawing style, don't get what's so wrong with tweening, nobody argues that when watching xombie

I read the reviews, and for some odd reason people were acting like reviewing an actual hollywood movie, and comparing a movie with millionare budget with a one-person progect just isn't fair.

P.S: MAKE THE FUCKIN TETRIS TOON!

Don't look behind

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2006-12-21 14:23:31

Apologies not accepted.

sup

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2006-12-21 14:55:51

At 11/15/06 02:20 PM, LegendaryFrog wrote: A score is just a score... But in this case the score wasn't fair.

That just about sums up this entire egotistical statement; You expect every one of your animations to be a smash hit, and when one doesn't get the score that you think it deserves, you "outgrow Newgrounds."

Tough cookies, LF.

BBS Signature

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2006-12-26 05:28:24

if I had a nickle for every...

Flash by DisgruntleNGer:
- none -

on this thread, I'd be a very rich man.

animating's a bitchi in general to all of those who have know idea. i just made an all tween animation that was entirely exhausting and was only 110 seconds long.

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2006-12-26 05:33:32

Ummmmmmm....

There is a war going on in you're mind. People and ideas all competing for you're thoughts. And if you're thinking, you're winning.

BBS Signature

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2006-12-26 05:38:26

FI, nal fan-ta-see is an R, P, Geee

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2006-12-26 05:50:16

Newgrounds is changing. What you thought was a fair score to your flash, well in comparrison to most flashes in the portal daily it was nowhere near the quality. Your animation skills haven't improved over time and we as Newgrounders have responded. Your piece in the TSAH 2 collab was one of the worse ones. I know you aren't a talented animator like Dm from the Super Flash Bros but at least put some hard effort in it other then tweening every body part.

Your humour is pathetic too. Many childish users love your flashes, but to us who have matured our sense of humour don't find your simpson jokes funny at all.

"It isn't that democrats are ignorant. Far from it. it's just that they know so much that just isn't so"

Ronald Reagan

Proud supporter of the Dinosaur Conspiracy Theory

BBS Signature

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2006-12-26 06:03:42

LOOK! A retarded just found newgrounds bbs!

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2006-12-26 06:40:13

Think next time you want to try and make a cool thread.

BBS Signature

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2006-12-26 06:41:22

At 12/26/06 06:38 AM, cr0mZX wrote: i read all of that and i think you're a fucking faggot

This is what raw Chrome looks like

Public Apology to Newgrounds.

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2006-12-26 06:42:56

legendaryfrog is a fucking asshole

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2006-12-26 08:27:10

In all seriousness, LegendaryFrog, you are not a Flash artist. All you do is slowly tween video game characters with the dumbest preteen jokes on the planet. Your Alfred Ashford voice seriously made my right ear bleed.

You are one of the most annoying people I've ever seen.

If you really want to get a top rating, try working on it, like I did.

Of course, so many people suck up to you now, that Flashes with actual work, like my "Blue-Pro" don't get the rating they deserve. It's completely frame by frame, with non-copied characters, and an actual sense of craziness. That makes it suck? Newgrounds people are idiots. That's why I only post in the art forum to show some drawings sometimes. I'm not trying to whore off my movie. No, I'm not. I'm just giving an example of how stupid stuff is.

:(

BBS Signature

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2006-12-26 08:32:19

Dude, im a big fan of all your work, but submitting your work to NG is accepting some people are just looking to flame... Deal with it, get over it (like you have, so well done) and keep submitting your great high quality flash movies.

Thou shalt always honor TOAST

BBS Signature

Response to Public Apology to Newgrounds. 2006-12-26 08:45:33

At 12/26/06 08:32 AM, IThinkImDrunk wrote: Dude, im a big fan of all your work, but submitting your work to NG is accepting some people are just looking to flame... Deal with it, get over it (like you have, so well done) and keep submitting your great high quality flash movies.

You must be drunk. How exactly is it great quality? I bet if you ask that to everyone, they won't have an actual good answer.

Examples go as follows:
lawl h3 h4$ tw33nin
I love it when he uses those Simpsons jokes.
videogame charechters r awesome when u makethem gay

Seriously. The graphics suck. Get a different hobby, Frog. No-one likes it when someone spams up the portal with these pieces of thing. You really are horrible.

:(

BBS Signature